PDA

View Full Version : items from the mystery chests r a rip off

Nannax2
12-21-13, 10:29 AM
I received a black and white blob. I can barely make out a reindeer and a Christmas tree if I scroll up close. This item is not worth 24 gems and it in no way reflects the advertised items that teamlava claims you receive if you purchase these boxes. I expect an item at least big enough that you can identify what it is, this item is just rubbish and I am angry I was ripped off in such a way. It is dishonest and misleading. I would prefer to have my gems back so I can spend on some thing that justifies the value from the inventory. I was ripped off the same way in restaraunt story. I recieved a dim sim cart that was nearly the same as the cheese cart I purchased for coin from inventory but the cheese cart suited my restarauant the dim sim cart as no suitability at all and has nothing to do with take away which is what the article was supposed to relate to eg a garden feature.

edie62
12-22-13, 10:56 PM
I wondered what that was. I hate it when you use your gems and keep getting the same thing over and over, in a row I got 4 snow globe tables. I had a 1000 gems till I played with the new box hoping for something good, now I have 59 gems left...... silly silly me!