PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to Dragon Story

filipina1983
12-21-13, 09:37 AM
Hello,

My game keeps resetting and my dragons are not showing breeding time when on the breeding den..I reset my iPad many times and the issue keeps occurring. This is annoying, because game keeps,resetting..please advise

Does the server on your side need to be reset?

I also keep getting connection error and it's trying to load. It will load but go back to the error..dragon story is an online game and requires internet access..

I also restarted my router issue still occurs

Danesy
12-21-13, 12:14 PM
Hello,

My game keeps resetting and my dragons are not showing breeding time when on the breeding den..I reset my iPad many times and the issue keeps occurring. This is annoying, because game keeps,resetting..please advise

I also keep getting connection error and it's trying to load. It will load but go back to the error..dragon story is an online game and requires internet access..

my kids receive all day connection problem so they cant play ... and they had mini ipad to

pribakes
12-21-13, 12:36 PM
Does anyone been having problem ? I cant play in my ipad say : it's not online, but I play in my iphone fine, seems the last summoning problem back again!!! Does anybody knows what is happening ???

paulagoiis
12-21-13, 01:24 PM
I can't connect in my game... has somebody the same problem?

cdbabe
12-21-13, 01:38 PM
I can't connect in my game... has somebody the same problem?

Yeah me too I can't open mine :-(

knowitnot
12-21-13, 01:49 PM
I'm having the same problem: game won't load for me. I'm having no internet issues; I'm able to access this board, for example, and I'm able to get into other TL games. I just can't get into Dragon Story. Bummer.

rosewaterlily
12-21-13, 01:55 PM
My game also won't connect even though the other TL games are still online.

ProjectDragon
12-21-13, 02:18 PM
I was having the same problem until I deleted the game and reinstalled it. Now it is working fine. Try this first whenever you have problems...it usually fixes it. :D

igames4me
12-21-13, 02:24 PM
Omg I thought I was going crazy again lol
Re installing right now.... Hope it works

parkejm
12-21-13, 02:57 PM
Reinstall worked for me too

cakeandpie
12-21-13, 03:22 PM
The game keeps telling me there's no internet connection, but I know there is, because I can play other TL games.

weewifey
12-21-13, 03:48 PM
The game keeps telling me there's no internet connection, but I know there is, because I can play other TL games.

I've been having same problem for few hours now.

tornrawks
12-21-13, 03:51 PM
Instead of starting a new thread I've posted here.

It is now 4:46pm Central Time, and I haven't been able to connect to Dragon Story for about an hour. I have only 5 or 6 battles left, plus the summoning tasks to collect on.

All other TL games are working fine (Farm Story 2, Castle Story, Pet Shop, Home Design and Fruit Splash all have no problems).

I hope TL will extend both the tournament (I've now missed two chances at battles) and the dragon summoning tasks since we can't harvest crops, hatch our eggs that are due or collect from the quest and resend the forest dragon out again.

I have tested both on Wifi and my LTE connection and neither will work - again this is only an issue with Dragon Story. My wife's device also connects fine to her other TL/Storm8 games except for Dragon Story as well.

Frustrating again......:(

FigmentValley
12-21-13, 04:05 PM
When you say "delete and reinstall" do you REALLY mean delete the game entirely? From where do we reinstall? The App Store?

[S8] Elsa
12-21-13, 04:14 PM
Please try reinstalling. This means deleting the game and downloading again from the App Store.

igames4me
12-21-13, 04:21 PM
Re installing game worked for me

FigmentValley
12-21-13, 04:21 PM
I did it.... It is SLOOOWLY reloading. I'm holding my breath.

FigmentValley
12-21-13, 04:30 PM
Well, it worked. I can breathe again.

nannytodragons
12-21-13, 04:42 PM
i have same problem so i deleted and now waiting for game to d/l again hope that was correct way if not i may have issues lol

nannytodragons
12-21-13, 04:58 PM
dragon now working thanks for the tip

tbmsparky
12-21-13, 05:17 PM
I had the same problem all day today...deleted the app and reinstalled, and WHAMMY! all good...

connies001
12-21-13, 05:20 PM
Hello,

I'm also having the same problem,my internet connection a okay. It's annoying when your trying to get as much as possible in the dragon summoning this problem has taken valuable time from completing the tasks needed, someone please fix it and give us a extra days grace at least.

igames4me
12-21-13, 05:23 PM
I'm also having the same problem,my internet connection a okay. It's annoying when your trying to get as much as possible in the dragon summoning this problem has taken valuable time from completing the tasks needed, someone please fix it and give us a extra days grace at least.

Uninstalling and installing back fixed problem for me

connies001
12-21-13, 05:27 PM
Uninstalling and installing back fixed problem for me

I use iPad so do I have to delete the app then add it again,will I get it all back?

igames4me
12-21-13, 05:40 PM
I use iPad so do I have to delete the app then add it again,will I get it all back?

Yes all your games are saved on tl servers

connies001
12-21-13, 05:51 PM
Yes all your games are saved on tl servers

Thanks I have done it and all ok again, I was so scared to delete as I thought I would lose all my hard work.

[S8] Elsa
12-21-13, 07:11 PM
Glad to hear a fresh install resolved the issue for the few that experienced this. This looks to be due to the client and not the server. I don't know exactly why you weren't able to get in, but the fresh install and small number affected leads me to think you were just missing or partially missing a file you needed. :)

kms899
12-21-13, 07:18 PM
come to thing about it, during the last 10 hrs I had this problem, and I though it was my network problem.

ballerinagirl9
12-21-13, 07:28 PM
I just kept having this problem too!! I had Internet access but it kept saying it couldn't connect. I've tried everything so I'm gonna delete app and download again. Hope this works!

tntwalkers
12-21-13, 11:33 PM
I can't log in to dragon story says no Internet all my other games work. Rebooted phone, reset my router been locked out for hours now missing my quest and food and I have egg to hatch :( tntwalkers

knj00
12-22-13, 03:56 AM
I have got no message about internet. I try to open DS get the splash screen then it kicks me out before it even loads. I have had to reinstall 3 times, each time it works for a few minutes then does it again. Please fix whatever is going on, I'm losing time on my Summoning and can't do anything else either. :(

creolepraline
12-22-13, 05:28 AM
I had this problem all yesterday morning. Just as written above. Had to get back on the game no less than 14 times to move a dragon to the nest and breed two more. Finally, after turning off my iPod for about an hour it worked.

brandonu
12-22-13, 07:48 AM
Had this problem yesterday and a reinstall fixed it. Trying to sell eggs of the nest today and the came crashes with a network connection over and over again and the eggs keep coming back. I can't get my egg out of the den and I can't visit other islands. Stuck in a loop.

This is not a network issue, please fix accordingly. This has made it absolutely impossible for me to complete the quest goals (even more so than 1 ornament every 5 hours, not counting sleep/life).

ramothsflight
12-22-13, 08:59 AM
Having same issue. Keep getting kicked out because game keeps telling me no internet connection. All progress is lost each time this happens. It's not Internet since everything else is working fine. Only happening to DS. Still have to battle today for the tournament. This needs a fix again on TL's side. Please help us so we can battle and progress in the game.

buttabdullah99
12-22-13, 09:26 AM
Can't connect to DS now I connect but can't breed what nonsense :(:(:( KOOKY PANDA HELP PLZ

igames4me
12-22-13, 09:30 AM
This glitch actually went in my favor lol
I decided to ultimate dynasty since in this acct gave me so much trouble but the Internet thing didn't register the win with ultimate

Had to face dynasty again and guess what I won with 2 bashes and saved the 30 gold

Hope it didn't reset my win

DragonMaster128z
12-22-13, 09:31 AM
Can't connect to DS now I connect but can't breed what nonsense :(:(:( KOOKY PANDA HELP PLZ

I have got no message about internet. I try to open DS get the splash screen then it kicks me out before it even loads. I have had to reinstall 3 times, each time it works for a few minutes then does it again. Please fix whatever is going on, I'm losing time on my Summoning and can't do anything else either. :(
Try these things-
Restart Your Device.
Restart Your Router
Uninstall and re install the App
If all else fails, email support (support@teamlava.com) Include your Storm8 ID, and the problem, give them 3-5 business days to respond. :)

12-22-13, 11:42 AM
Cannot connect ??

DragonMaster128z
12-22-13, 12:18 PM
Cannot connect ??

Scroll up and see my previous post :)

knj00
12-22-13, 12:28 PM
Try these things-
Restart Your Device.
Restart Your Router
If all else fails, email support (support@teamlava.com) Include your Storm8 ID, and the problem, give them 3-5 business days to respond. :)

I have already done all this several times. Just wanted to report the problem here since the first email you get from support is check the forum, but Thanks :)

DragonMaster128z
12-22-13, 12:55 PM
I have already done all this several times. Just wanted to report the problem here since the first email you get from support is check the forum, but Thanks :)
No Problem :)

NouraMoh
12-22-13, 01:30 PM
Been having a problem logging in all day!
Deleted and waiting for the game to download

Such a waste of valuable time during summoning :/

NouraMoh
12-22-13, 01:36 PM
Yuy!!
Just like magic, worked for me too :)

filipina1983
12-22-13, 03:18 PM
Game is working a lot better, didn't have to uninstall, just fixed itself..

cortnylyn
12-22-13, 03:28 PM
I play on Kindle re installing it worked for a bit but today its doing it all over again..can not see breeding dragons and it freezes up with every click of habits can not even move around :/

kaitelvara
12-22-13, 10:32 PM
Same story here. Haven't been able to log in for 2 days.

Deleted game, reinstalled, can use now. Has still crashed twice in 5 minutes while attending quests and setting dragons to breed but that's a step in the right direction, right?

freshfunin2008
12-23-13, 11:19 AM
Game is working a lot better, didn't have to uninstall, just fixed itself..

Don't bother letting TL or Storm8 know. They will just tell you that there was no problem and everything is working as expected. Its not us but it is you. lol

freshfunin2008
12-23-13, 11:23 AM
Try these things-
Restart Your Device.
Restart Your Router

You forgot to include banging your head on your desk while you wait the 3 to 5 days for them to response and they tell you the engineers have checked everything and it is all good.

katiejosie
12-23-13, 11:41 AM
yes, I have not been able to connect for 2 days. wrote to team lava support! they said I need to create another password...don't think so as all other team lava games connect and my internet connection is fine on everything else. any suggestions?

brandonu
12-23-13, 02:18 PM
There was an update yesterday that seems to have fixed everything on my end. Of course, if you don't have your device on auto-update you would lose even more time to this bug.

Kami365
12-23-13, 08:02 PM
Since two hours ago I can't play Dragon Story,showing network connection Problem,but other games Castle Story & Farm Story 2, working fine tho,.I already restart my iPad & refreshed my internet connection,still Not working.

Kami365
12-23-13, 09:53 PM
My Dragon Story is working again,Just delete it and reinstall again,so now everything going fine...:)

DragonMaster128z
12-23-13, 10:37 PM
My Dragon Story is working again,Just delete it and reinstall again,so now everything going fine...:)

Glad you can play again!

AmaDrac
12-24-13, 09:25 AM
I am afraid to delete my game, it says I will lose all my information.

DragonMaster128z
12-24-13, 09:29 AM
I am afraid to delete my game, it says I will lose all my information.

The Apple Notification will say that but your progress is saved on TL's servers. And Since you have a password, if you do loose your progress(Which is very unlikely), DON'T PANIC!
Try This (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!) Thread to get them back!

Kami365
12-24-13, 10:56 AM
Glad you can play again!

Thanks DragonMaster.

PikaSquirrel
12-24-13, 11:23 AM
If you are experiencing connection errors, please try reinstalling your game. If this does not fix the issue, please check your internet connection and try resetting your connection settings. Please let us know if reinstalling your game does not help.