PDA

View Full Version : More expensive appliances = Faster cooking times?

Unregistered
01-11-11, 12:31 PM
Restaurant name: Landry's
User ID: KatieLuu

I'm thinking weather or not I should purchase the more expensive appliances... But what would be the main upgrade? Color?

I would only do so if they could handle multiple foods at one time or they cook the foods faster.

Can anyone tell me the advantages of purchasing the more expensive ovens and stoves?

Unregistered
01-11-11, 01:12 PM
Please read detailed thread titled Stoves? Ovens? Questions? for all this info

Unregistered
01-11-11, 04:53 PM
Please read detailed thread titled Stoves? Ovens? Questions? for all this info

Sorry I noticed right after I posted this that there were threads relating to my question.

Lots of people are saying you can get the mystical, forever and sonic appliances from the chests and boxes.... What's the likely hood obtaining those appliances? What other things are given away when purchasing the boxes?

Unregistered
01-11-11, 07:55 PM
Sorry I noticed right after I posted this that there were threads relating to my question.

Lots of people are saying you can get the mystical, forever and sonic appliances from the chests and boxes.... What's the likely hood obtaining those appliances? What other things are given away when purchasing the boxes?

Then how about you read the Magic Box thread? Or did your eyes skim over that too (despite it being so so so close to the other thread you just found)? -_-

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?6270-magic-box

It's called the Mighty Stove, not the Mystical - and it has both the Sonic and Forever abilities. But you only have a 1% chance of obtaining it in the Magic Box. Also, you cannot get the Forever and Sonic appliances in the boxes/chests. You cannot get anything you can purchase outside of the boxes/chests, *in* the boxes/chests. If you want a Forever or Sonic appliance, you must do so by using those 42 gems.

And I'm sure you know by now, but the color of the appliances is just decor. Only the Sonic, Forever, and Mighty appliances have any abilities. But seriously, having food never spoil or having the cooking rate go up by 20% isn't really that big of a deal... and the appliances look dead ugly. If I had one Sonic appliance with 10 normal appliances, that one Sonic would throw off my entire cooking schedule, because other than me coming back every, say, eight hours to get my food off, I'd have to return a little bit earlier to get the food off the Sonic appliance, and then return again at a later time to get food off the other 10 appliances. -_- I'd rather have them all in sync.

Unregistered
01-11-11, 08:31 PM
With all due respect to the sarcastic reply above, I love both the sonic and the forever appliances. I use them for different reasons. As someone said on the main thread for this topic, we can all benefit from the forever when we get distracted. I am a very high level and attentive to the game all day, yet occasionally forget a batch of something. uhgg-those flies! And sonic is really super for cutting time off of the baked goods with high XP, or multiples of the lower XP, so you can level faster. I think they look nice also and it's fun to change around the colors. All depends on why and how you enjoy playing the games. Have fun!