PDA

View Full Version : Who do you play with And how did it begin?!

sabbywabbys
12-21-13, 02:50 AM
It all started at work on my dinner break one evening I saw one of my co-workers playing bakery story and asked her about it. It looked fun so i installed and tried it. Then one day i got a goal to play castle story and i did it for the gems only at first but i got completely sucked in and now i can say im addicted! Its my favourite TL game and farm story 2 is my second fave. im a newlywed and my husband noticed im always on this game. I installed it on his iphone to get myself a neigbour for gifts and an in game goal. Next thing you know he checked it out and got sucked in too! We play together and get so excited over new goals! We get pretty competetive too! Sometimes we sit on our bed just glued to the game and look at eachother and wonder if were weirdos. I am now wondering am i the only one who plays with my husband?! Share your story if you do or who u play with and tell us how it all began!

onemansmiracle
12-21-13, 04:22 AM
Hehe,interesting story ;)

cherryberry9
12-21-13, 07:21 PM
Haha cool!

LadyEna
12-29-13, 03:53 PM
Deleted another current popular farm game and found Farm Story 2 as a replacement! Love it, so much better than other game. Now I have Farm Story 2, Castle Story, Dragon Story, Pet Shop Story and the latest Mystery Crime Scene. Tried another wasn't fond of it. I just found friends in the games.

nachomandeluxe
01-10-14, 10:15 AM
Looking for a dragon game and found dragon story

1SpyroTheDragon1
01-22-14, 04:25 PM
I like dragons a LOT, so I searched 'dragons' and dragon story came up.

matchbox222
01-30-14, 05:01 PM
Story: one day I was searching the App Store for a dragons game and suddenly I came across DRAGON STORY I fell in love with dragon story after reading the description I started playing dragon story ever since