PDA

View Full Version : boyfriend just gave me an ipad mini for Christmas YAY - how do I move my game to it

glitterbabies
12-20-13, 09:57 PM
from my kindle fire?

I tried looking for instructions but couldn't find any.

Anyone know?

Thanks

Glitter

NouraMoh
12-20-13, 10:17 PM
I just bought an iPhone 5S and transferred my game to it yesterday
It takes a couple of minutes
You have to download an app called "Racing". You'll know it cause it's one of Storm8 games

NouraMoh
12-20-13, 10:22 PM
After downloading that game, open it, just play around till you get to level 2 then you go to options/setting, it's the wheel next to the question mark, you'll see Storm8 written in the middle, press it and write your ID and password

NouraMoh
12-20-13, 10:24 PM
Oh I wonder if Kindle transfer is the same as IOS :/

NouraMoh
12-20-13, 10:29 PM
Ok I found the thread that explains the transfer with pictures. It's much easier than my rumblings :)

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489

Good luck and enjoy your mini iPad :)

awsumum
12-21-13, 01:19 AM
Gosh you are such a sweet and kind soul, Nora! You're always there with a combo, or just willing to help out those of us having trouble (with dragons or otherwise) this game would not be the same without you :)

creolepraline
12-21-13, 03:10 AM
It'll be easier to download restaurant story and switch over all the games you play with that method. The storm8 game option is simple too. I'm just too lazy to use it anymore. Going through the log in option is more my speed.

But how sweet is he?! Prepare to be amazed by all things iOS.

asyran2012
12-21-13, 06:39 AM
It'll be easier to download restaurant story and switch over all the games you play with that method. The storm8 game option is simple too. I'm just too lazy to use it anymore. Going through the log in option is more my speed.

But how sweet is he?! Prepare to be amazed by all things iOS.

That's true! But if you want to transfer PERMANENTLY (1 ID per device) Use Nora's way :)

creolepraline
12-21-13, 06:48 AM
Both are permanently. And both can be undone by the log in method. I've two phones and two idevices that I have free for alls on! But the androids must go....me think its time for an iPhone or super powered Samsung galaxy.

glitterbabies
12-21-13, 02:39 PM
Thanks everyone! Got my games transferred! Already won a battle and am on a quest too! Loved the game before but now it is so much better!

kooky panda
12-21-13, 02:54 PM
Oh yeah! Glad you got it transferred! Have fun with the new features.

Also please note that if you do the login feature, your storm ID and games will still be on your old device.
If have lost your old device or give it away (and reset of the device does not take off your storm ID), then I would advise transferring your games by the storm 8 way to make sure
your storm ID and games are off that old device.