12-20-13, 03:59 PM
Just Breed first try. ...

Reindeer dragon = FIRE & LIFE 8HRS

id aussiejules

Thats a Holly Dragon Dear :P

freshfunin2008
12-20-13, 04:15 PM
Thats a Holly Dragon Dear :P

I agree. You need red, green, and yellow for reindeer.

cedkugedchgd
12-20-13, 05:42 PM

id aussiejules

uhhmm...

LemonadeMouth173
12-20-13, 05:52 PM

id aussiejules
Aussie, whats happening to u ? Holidays fever? U left everywhere in any dragon thread like iOS summoning or Gingerbread dragon or Reindeer ur combo. Is for Holly dragon and for this iOS has quest. We cannot breed it yet. Check the thread!!!

LemonadeMouth173
12-20-13, 05:55 PM
Some ppl may get confuse and they can start to breed with this combo diff dragons lol

filipina1983
12-20-13, 06:49 PM
iOS gets this by dragon summoning and android by breeding. Colors are air and life. Yellow, green and red.

I have this goal in my android phone and showing as a dragon summoning goal in my iPad :)

creolepraline
12-20-13, 07:45 PM
If my back log wasnt so high id breed this on my android phone and leave the summons alone. Bad enough Santa is giving me grief. Now I've to deal with gingerbread too. I must be on a naughty list somewhere.

Androidville
12-21-13, 10:06 AM
Thnx filipina, for clearing that up for us,.. But if someone does breed it, Drop a few lines.. I just bn getting 3hr drgons,. Have Merry Christmas everyone!!! ツ :)

filipina1983
12-21-13, 02:18 PM
Thnx filipina, for clearing that up for us,.. But if someone does breed it, Drop a few lines.. I just bn getting 3hr drgons,. Have Merry Christmas everyone!!! ツ :)

Keep trying u will get it :) I bred holly, but trying reindeer now

kooky panda
12-21-13, 03:05 PM
Some ppl may get confuse and they can start to breed with this combo diff dragons lol
Since there seems to be some confusion with the breeding in post 1, I am going to close this thread and start up new threads for each dragon .

If you posted information here or on the summoning thread, please repost on the current threads.

Thanks!

Reindeer Dragon (Android Breeding) (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?63191-Reindeer-Dragon-(Android-Breeding))
Holly Dragon (Android Breeding) (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?63190-Holly-Dragon-(Android-Breeding))