PDA

View Full Version : Gingerbread Dragon-REMOVED

astraeagrim
12-20-13, 11:56 AM
Any info on this dragon yet? Specifically breeding time.

edit(KP)
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11818&d=1387803406 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11818&d=1387803406)

NouraMoh
12-20-13, 12:02 PM
Got a Diamond fail trying for this one!
Not good!

twinklingstarz
12-20-13, 12:44 PM
Just got it! Chocolate/Pegasus 13 hours.
Yay! Good luck everyone!

spectacular2nv
12-20-13, 01:13 PM
Unicorn/stone 13hrs

VenomDragon1
12-20-13, 01:22 PM
There is a Sweepstakes for this dragon.
Fri. 12/20 10am PST - Tues. 12/24 10am PST

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/VenomDragon1/SweepstakesGingerbread_zps4600ad6b.png (http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/VenomDragon1/media/SweepstakesGingerbread_zps4600ad6b.png.html)

creolepraline
12-20-13, 02:41 PM
The egg is so pretty.

igames4me
12-20-13, 02:54 PM
Here is the link to the rules only US residents and again excludes New York
http://www.storm8.com/rules/dragon-gingerbread

pod5124cra
12-20-13, 04:04 PM
Only in USA.

ginrae22
12-20-13, 04:33 PM
first fail - 3 hours. not bad. Here we go again!

aussiejules
12-20-13, 04:36 PM
2nd try

Life & fire 13hrs

Fail was life

Aussiejules

ginrae22
12-20-13, 04:36 PM
i tried light with snowman for the second time and got stone or something. At least I didn't have it before! 8 hour wait.

belbar22
12-20-13, 04:40 PM
Not good!

I should be so unlucky :)

creolepraline
12-20-13, 05:50 PM
2nd try

Life & fire 13hrs

Fail was life

Aussiejules

That's just red and green....where's the light in this combo?

LemonadeMouth173
12-20-13, 05:58 PM
2nd try

Life & fire 13hrs

Fail was life

Aussiejules

This combo is for Android Holly dragon!!! Again, check the thread cuz may lead some1 on a wrong way.

LemonadeMouth173
12-20-13, 05:59 PM
That's just red and green....where's the light in this combo?

He/ she put this combo on absolute every thread he/ she found. Is for Holly dragon which can be breed on Android.

awsumum
12-20-13, 06:29 PM
I don't have the goal/mission for this gingerbread dragon, does that mean I can't breed it?

NouraMoh
12-20-13, 06:36 PM
I don't have the goal/mission for this gingerbread dragon, does that mean I can't breed it?

I don't have the goal either and just like an idiot I started trying for it!
Wasted 650 gold then I had to stop
Until I get a goal, I'm not touching this one

knj00
12-20-13, 07:00 PM

I don't have the goal either but was able to breed it. Combo was laserlight + Dawntree.
Good Luck everyone!

creolepraline
12-20-13, 07:43 PM
I don't have the goal either and just like an idiot I started trying for it!
Wasted 650 gold then I had to stop
Until I get a goal, I'm not touching this one

Four neighbors have bred this. One with knj00 combo, another with angel/landworm and angel/forestfire I believe. The last was with unicorn and stone. That's the combo I used and wasted 130 gold on, hoping for a prism fail. Now I'm back to using angel and rose, a combo I was suggested to stay away from.

Now I've a darn virtue fail to wait through and no more gold. This is annoying. After this is gone, I'm going back to unicorn and stone. I'll let this be my infatuation since tinsel and helios and on my hit list!

huanglina13
12-20-13, 08:51 PM
I don't have the goal either but was able to breed it. Combo was laserlight + Dawntree.
Good Luck everyone!

Thanks for ur tips

NouraMoh
12-20-13, 08:55 PM
Good Luck everyone!

You don't ?!
Ok back to trying then :)

fattom19
12-20-13, 08:57 PM
Wow silly me thought hey! Maybe if I put Santa and Snowman together I will get Gingerbread bc you put two holiday dragons together surely u should get another holiday dragon lol!!! Well not only was I wrong!! But I got a darn 44 hr fail!!! Which I know has to be a diamond!!! It would be great if I didn't already have two of them lol soooo I guess I'm waiting for a while before I try for my cookie again!! Lol just had to share my story ��

knj00
12-20-13, 09:17 PM
Wow silly me thought hey! Maybe if I put Santa and Snowman together I will get Gingerbread bc you put two holiday dragons together surely u should get another holiday dragon lol!!! Well not only was I wrong!! But I got a darn 44 hr fail!!! Which I know has to be a diamond!!! It would be great if I didn't already have two of them lol soooo I guess I'm waiting for a while before I try for my cookie again!! Lol just had to share my story ��

lol, I like the two holiday dragons = holiday dragon theory. Maybe TL should consider that in the future. :)

I would gladly give you my yummy Gingerbread cookie for that Diamond. I only have one right now, a second would be nice.

NouraMoh
12-20-13, 09:19 PM
Good Luck everyone!

Omg! Got it with your combo first try!!
Wow!!
Thanks K :)

knj00
12-20-13, 09:28 PM
Wow!!

Congrats Nora!
You help me more than you know so I'm happy to help. Your usually one of the first to get something so I go to your island all the time to get egg pictures. :)

asyran2012
12-20-13, 09:56 PM

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/VenomDragon1/SweepstakesGingerbread_zps4600ad6b.png (http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/VenomDragon1/media/SweepstakesGingerbread_zps4600ad6b.png.html)

I gotta say...
It's SO not fair that TL let 18 years old and above can win! Mostly kids play games right?
TL have damaged the game along with Sweepstakes! The kids must be complaining to their parents now lol

NouraMoh
12-20-13, 10:08 PM
Congrats Nora!
I'm happy to help. Your usually one of the first to get something so I go to your island all the time to get egg pictures. :)

Really ?! I'm honored :)
Thank you so much :*

NouraMoh
12-20-13, 10:12 PM
I gotta say...
It's SO not fair that TL let 18 years old and above can win! Mostly kids play games right?
TL have damaged the game along with Sweepstakes! The kids must be complaining to their parents now lol

And I gotta say, making it available to US residents only is so not cool. Players from all over the world play this game.
Why the hate, TL ?
I'm not feeling the love..

chaselance
12-20-13, 11:23 PM
Well so far with chocolate and Pegasus I got 7 life 4 fuzzy 6 stone 2 Pegasus so I than switched to angel/landworm combo even worse 1 angel 3 virtues 3 Pegasus 4 laser light 5 loves now trying laser light and Pegasus and so far got 1 Pegasus 2 laser light 3 fuzzy 2 stone 3 life amd 4 love
It seems this dragon and tinsel which I also wasted 600 gold on are playing very hard to get

aussiejules
12-20-13, 11:32 PM
He/ she put this combo on absolute every thread he/ she found. Is for Holly dragon which can be breed on Android.
no i did not i made a thread not knowing there was an exsisting one,,,,,and no again i breed gingerbread,,,,,

@ creolepraline ,,, u are right i said LIFE and FIRE for that everyone im sorry... i made terrible mistake and im sorry

(correction LIGHT and LIFE 13HRS)

LemonadeMouth173
12-20-13, 11:48 PM
no i did not i made a thread not knowing there was an exsisting one,,,,,and no again i breed gingerbread,,,,,

@ creolepraline ,,, u are right i said LIFE and FIRE for that everyone im sorry... i made terrible mistake and im sorry

(correction LIGHT and LIFE 13HRS)

Too bad im on iOS and i can only summoning holly n reindeer. Looks like its easier to breed them.

awsumum
12-21-13, 12:44 AM
Wow!!

Yay Nora :*
I'm so very happy you got this hun! I'll be trying that combo next (still going with tinsel too :( sigh! )

But congratulations luv, you deserve this :D

kms899
12-21-13, 01:31 AM
put Pegasus and crusader, need to wait for 26hrs before I can try again.:p

chewytwix
12-21-13, 01:40 AM
There's a gingerbread sweepstake now. Ahhh

awsumum
12-21-13, 01:43 AM
There's a gingerbread sweepstake now. Ahhh

Only available to USA (with the exception of New York)

Not available to rest of world :(

chewytwix
12-21-13, 01:49 AM
I wonder how they know where someone actually plays...and if they are over 18 lol

creolepraline
12-21-13, 03:08 AM
I wonder how they know where someone actually plays...and if they are over 18 lol

They send an attachment email through PM, with a coloring page. If you can color by numbers you're considered as being over 18. Geez, y'all didn't know this?!

No New Yawkers can win, no one outside the states and maybe no one from Mickey Mouse world. More chances for me! Except I probably won't get this brat. Three players? 20 players winning a portion of the 4500 gold would be nice. They haven't even said who won the last one.

AzHadz
12-21-13, 10:52 AM

That's just stupid! It's a virtual world...no real money given to anyway. Also, no contest on Android it seems to be iOS only too (no popup saying there is a contest on my android tablet, only on my iPhone)

awsumum
12-21-13, 12:07 PM
Tried laserlight/dawntree and got 6 hours (probably life?)

This dragon continues to elude me :(

Congratulations to thosecwho have been lucky enough to breed it!

jus7_me89
12-21-13, 01:13 PM
Tried laserlight/dawntree and got 6 hours (probably life?)

This dragon continues to elude me :(

Congratulations to thosecwho have been lucky enough to breed it!

life is 3 hours. you got probably a landworm...or a wild dragon

Leire22
12-21-13, 01:42 PM
Its very hard to get, too many combinations from whichever combos and hundereds ways to get in total. Well I did not get new dragon weeks, even cant make elf, even did not make Snowman. This I cant get either. I spent generally lots of gold and for nothing ...:(

cakeandpie
12-21-13, 01:57 PM
Not good!

How is that possible with only 3 colors involved? *scratches head*

awsumum
12-21-13, 02:00 PM
life is 3 hours. you got probably a landworm...or a wild dragon

Uuurrgghh! I got life and wild mixed up :( c'mon girl, you been playing this since mid 2012!

Sorry, I meant wild (dunno how you're all expected to know that!) I just want the dragon, getting all flustered with so many fails :(

LemonadeMouth173
12-21-13, 02:09 PM
put Pegasus and crusader, need to wait for 26hrs before I can try again.:p

After ive seen ur post i changed from crusader/ pegasus to laserlight/ dawntree. Last breed with crusader was fuzzy first with dawntree is fuzzy!!! U said u got it in the end . What combo did u use? Thx

LemonadeMouth173
12-21-13, 02:12 PM
Good Luck everyone!

Do u remember by any chance what was ur first fail from this combo? Thx. I just wanna see if its the same.

chewytwix
12-21-13, 04:10 PM
two pinks....gah.

blackviolets
12-21-13, 04:56 PM
I got it 3rd try :) crusader and fuzzy

creolepraline
12-21-13, 05:22 PM
two pinks....gah.

Me too. Try to keep red/light on one side to lessen the chance of a virtue. I learned the hard way!

ginrae22
12-21-13, 06:09 PM
I just got 13 hours ...?! Could it be ?!

kms899
12-21-13, 07:09 PM
After ive seen ur post i changed from crusader/ pegasus to laserlight/ dawntree. Last breed with crusader was fuzzy first with dawntree is fuzzy!!! U said u got it in the end . What combo did u use? Thx

not yet, still waiting for the 26hrs count down with 8hrs left:o, anyway I've just hatched holly and elf, still 6hrs left for reindeer, and avatar in storage.

txmomathome
12-21-13, 07:11 PM
Hi Everyone, been playing a while but this is my first forum post. I'm so excited! Got Santa earlier this evening, then just got Gingerbread on my second try using Laserlight & Forest! Never gotten any dragon this quickly!

NouraMoh
12-21-13, 08:18 PM
How is that possible with only 3 colors involved? *scratches head*

I was as baffled as you are! I put Quetzal and Laserlight in the den trying for Gingerbread and I got 44 hours. I thought it was just another Crusader or Angel but it was a Diamond. You can come check it out if you don't believe me. I got no room for it and it sits on my third nest with its 2 older Diamond brothers :/

chewytwix
12-22-13, 04:34 AM
Me too. Try to keep red/light on one side to lessen the chance of a virtue. I learned the hard way!

Oh yea! Thx for the tip :)

kittymur
12-22-13, 04:40 AM
Got 13 hours breeding Laserlight and Fuzzy. Guess it gonna be Ginderbread:D

jptheripper
12-22-13, 06:38 AM
virtue and dawntree for me, 4th try

LemonadeMouth173
12-22-13, 07:47 AM
Laserlight/ dawntree- a stone which i sold it cuz i dont like the type. Landworm/ light- only life and a laserlight. Forestfire/ light- virtue but is good(lol) cuz i wanna try virtue/ virtue for black swan. Good luck, peeps and congrats for those who got it.

LemonadeMouth173
12-22-13, 08:49 AM
There is a chance to get virtue from Laserlight/ Fuzzy combo? Any1 knows? Thx.

DragonMaster128z
12-22-13, 09:41 AM
There is a chance to get virtue from Laserlight/ Fuzzy combo? Any1 knows? Thx.

Yes, because to get Virtue you have to have Red on One side and Light on the other. With that combo, the red would come from the laserlight and the white from the fuzzy therefore giving you a chance at a virtue dragon. Hope this helps!

buttabdullah99
12-22-13, 09:54 AM
I am also trying for it just breed virtue with ceaser and got 12 hrs trying for Santa too :(

nic1967
12-22-13, 12:19 PM

Wait! It excludes New York?????? Why?!?!? I'm breaking my neck trying to get a gingerbread dragon for nothing???? Wth?!?!

Robert832
12-22-13, 01:30 PM
Just breed the GB dragon with Snoman and Light. 13hours! What a beautiful egg! Great job TL.

txmomathome
12-22-13, 02:31 PM
New to the forum & I got Gingerbread yesterday second try with Laserlight & Forest. Had one love fail, then gingerbread.

LemonadeMouth173
12-22-13, 02:48 PM
New to the forum & don't know why my original post was deleted, but I got Gingerbread yesterday second try with Laserlight & Forest. Had one love fail, then gingerbread.

Ur post is on the previous page. Thx for sharing ill try it after virtue will hatch

jus7_me89
12-22-13, 04:08 PM
got it 4th try with laserlight and landworm. 1st try was a stone , 2nd was a life and the 3rd time a pegasus.

walhalladragon
12-22-13, 06:50 PM
I've tried every combo imaginable to breed any of the holiday dragons. I got the Santa after a few tries but since then have have over 400 fails. Enough is enough! I don't expect it to be too easy but I certainly don't expect it to be impossible. I see other people breeding them after 30-50 tries and some on the first try!! I've spent a lot of gold trying to breed these dragons but NO MORE!! If I can't get one every 100 tries or so the game is no longer fun it's just frustrating!!! So I've given up on the holiday dragons!! And if I don't get something new soon...then I'm giving up the game all together!! There should be some challenge but it should be the same for everyone!!!

astraeagrim
12-22-13, 07:04 PM
Finally got one with a love and forest

DragonMaster128z
12-22-13, 07:08 PM
My results so for
2 lifes
2 wilds
1 laserlight.. This won't be easy. :(

Amber498
12-22-13, 08:59 PM
Got it after 20 attempts with tusker/dawntree after trying many combos. I wish I had the luck to get new dragons after 3-4 tries but my game seems to be really unlucky lately. It's a cute dragon and I'm glad to get it! But lately the game has been an exercise in frustration and not very fun. :/

Good luck everyone, hope you get it quickly!

delimiah
12-22-13, 09:53 PM
Got it 1st try with Love and Forest! Haven't gotten anything on the 1st try before!

dragonhoarders
12-23-13, 03:04 AM
Got it 6th try with laser light and forest

filipina1983
12-23-13, 03:24 AM
Trying to breed for this dragon I got 44 hrs with crusader and fuzzy, diamond or angel? I hope it's an angel I've been trying forever.. Next I hope I breed gingerbread :)

awsumum
12-23-13, 03:33 AM
OM*G!! :D

I GOT IT!!! FINALLY, YAY! So happy :D (Can you guys tell? Lol!)

Laserlight/dawntree combo

I really hope those who want it get it soon!

Merry Christmas :)

jus7_me89
12-23-13, 03:34 AM
I've tried every combo imaginable to breed any of the holiday dragons. I got the Santa after a few tries but since then have have over 400 fails. Enough is enough! I don't expect it to be too easy but I certainly don't expect it to be impossible. I see other people breeding them after 30-50 tries and some on the first try!! I've spent a lot of gold trying to breed these dragons but NO MORE!! If I can't get one every 100 tries or so the game is no longer fun it's just frustrating!!! So I've given up on the holiday dragons!! And if I don't get something new soon...then I'm giving up the game all together!! There should be some challenge but it should be the same for everyone!!!

hello there my virtual friend ! i completely understand you ! so, when you get so many fails remember that there is at least one other person feeling frustrated and angry just like you. i tried for santa a lot ! i spent OVER 800 gold to get it ( or at least owl ) but i got lots of super rare leopards but NO Santa or owl. i almost quit the game... then i tried for the snowman ( spent 250 gold ) and did not get it ! i switched from snowman to elf, hoping that i might get it ! i got 5 consecutive fruitful ( not even a fairy ). i got angry and tried for tinsel with nightmare and light ( i accidentally put light in the den ) and i got Santa ! now i got gingerbread. so, my advice for you : stop spending tons of gold on speeding up breedings ( you may speed it up if the dragon is limited and there are only few hours/days left ). i stopped buying gold since the santa situation. i will buy again some gold to show my appreciation but i will try to keep it for a treasure dragon and a 3rd nest. Again, i understand your frustration and i am not going to tell you that you should not feel that way, this is only a game, it's all about luck and stuff like that because it's not true ! we get frustrated even knowing this is just a game ! i also feel angry when i say lots of players getting their dragons on the "first try" because i never get what i want from the first try. i always have to breed, and breed and breed till i get angry because i get soooo many ugly fails like coral, charm, luck, firestorm or mist. i don't even bother to try for the double rainbow because i know i will only get POISON ( my God ! i hate that dragon so much ! i hate everything at this dragon ) or islands. Someone ( from this forum ) told me something very wise: stop spending so much gold and try to relax more when i play this game. now i don't care so much about what i put in the den . i'm like : hmm..let's try for that one ! if i get it i'll be happy if not, don't care ! i refuse to get frustrated on this period of time because i like Christmas and these winter holidays. Since i have this new "strategy" , i got 4 new dragons : stone, kite, santa and gingerbread. So, enjoy your Christmas and cheer up , my friend ! Buy some nice gifts for your family instead of spending money on DS. ( it's ok to buy some gold when it's on sale but thats all ! ) . Merry Christmas and BE HAPPY ! do not let a little game destroy your happiness !

JustKay
12-23-13, 03:34 AM
Trying to breed for this dragon I got 44 hrs with crusader and fuzzy, diamond or angel? I hope it's an angel I've been trying forever.. Next I hope I breed gingerbread :)

I'm pretty sure it's Angel. You can't breed a pure diamond from a mixed breeding with a diamond (unless you have the four base colours present too), and I think infinity has the same restriction.

JustKay
12-23-13, 03:36 AM
I've been trying for Santa for a while now, but only managed to get Own :( Maybe I should switch to Ginger bread... or at least introduce green into the mix just in case...

connies001
12-23-13, 05:56 AM

This is my Gingerbread Dragon

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11818&d=1387803406 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11818&d=1387803406)

added to post 1

tyram2012
12-23-13, 09:03 AM
Perfect words for the holiday!! Jus7 is so right. Thank you for the shot of common sense and sanity. Some of us are compulsive and obsessive and this game triggers our competitive nature. But your advise doesn't fit TL monetizing strategy haha

pribakes
12-23-13, 04:11 PM
OM*G!! :D

I GOT IT!!! FINALLY, YAY! So happy :D (Can you guys tell? Lol!)

Laserlight/dawntree combo

I really hope those who want it get it soon!

Merry Christmas :)

Congrats :) I've been trying same combo as you but no luck yet ! But will keep on try, you gave me hope.
Merry Christmas to you All :)

awsumum
12-23-13, 04:34 PM
Congrats :) I've been trying same combo as you but no luck yet ! But will keep on try, you gave me hope.
Merry Christmas to you All :)

I think I lost my patience and swore at my breeding nest and ended up with the gingerbread O.o
Probably not a good strategy to use tho! Good luck hun, I'll cross fingers for you :)
I've heard tinsel (and Xmas dragons) are limited, so I'm speeding as much as I can, but I've gone through SO much gold trying for tinsel I probably could have bought it, but where's the fun/challenge in that?

I really hope you get it soon :)

LemonadeMouth173
12-23-13, 04:45 PM
I think I lost my patience and swore at my breeding nest and ended up with the gingerbread O.o
Probably not a good strategy to use tho! Good luck hun, I'll cross fingers for you :)
I've heard tinsel (and Xmas dragons) are limited, so I'm speeding as much as I can, but I've gone through SO much gold trying for tinsel I probably could have bought it, but where's the fun/challenge in that?

I dont wanna lol, awsumum cuz ure a kind and nice person but for me didnt sound like u had some fun at all. Opposite, yes.:)Anyway, congrats and Happy Holidays to u and all forum.Cmon, can i get my Gingerbread now? :(

LemonadeMouth173
12-23-13, 04:47 PM
P.S I dont like Tinsel at all, says the fox to some food who was too hard to get.

awsumum
12-23-13, 05:08 PM
I dont wanna lol, awsumum cuz ure a kind and nice person but for me didnt sound like u had some fun at all. Opposite, yes.:)Anyway, congrats and Happy Holidays to u and all forum.Cmon, can i get my Gingerbread now? :(

Lol as much as you want hun! It is kinda funny!happy hols to you too and I hope you get it soon :)

filipina1983
12-23-13, 05:13 PM
I'm pretty sure it's Angel. You can't breed a pure diamond from a mixed breeding with a diamond (unless you have the four base colours present too), and I think infinity has the same restriction.

I hope it's angel however I looked at my breeding calculator and I can breed diamond, infinity, crusader and angel the diamond hybrids..

pribakes
12-23-13, 05:29 PM

Thanks :) I dont have tinsel either, After many attempts, with no luck, I decide to try for santa and got it, than decide to try for this one, but so far the highest fail was A laserlight, but already got lots of fuzzy, landworn and wild and only 2 lifes, but I got a felling I will get it soon, very optmist felling :) maybe tomorrow as a christmas's gift, Im hall way trought summoning 131/260 and I have 86 mask, so at least this I sure Im going to get so Im happy ... But All my habitats are full, I Wish TL give us more habitats or at least a large diamond's habitat, I've been dreaming for this one for at least a year, but dont **** to Dream right?

LemonadeMouth173
12-23-13, 05:35 PM
Lol as much as you want hun! It is kinda funny!happy hols to you too and I hope you get it soon :)

Thank you. Now im sure ill get it. :)

rsusko
12-24-13, 02:36 PM
Laser light and dawntree worked for me on second try. Do we still get a sweepstakes entry if the egg was on our nest by the end?

Robert832
12-24-13, 08:16 PM
I was lucky enough to breed this awesome dragon. I am in the United States and over 18 years old. My Dragon is lvl 10/ epic and I am really hoping I win. I really like these sweepstakes! Good job TL on the dragon design.

s_lynne
12-24-13, 09:03 PM
I'm usin Fire(epic)/Life(epic) in hopes of obtaining this dragon. So far I'm not having any luck, my results include Life x9, LandWorm x4 and ForestFire x2.

Didn't the ForestFire Dragon get removed?? If so, why am I still getting them??

daughtryville
12-24-13, 10:43 PM
I'm usin Fire(epic)/Life(epic) in hopes of obtaining this dragon. So far I'm not having any luck, my results include Life x9, LandWorm x4 and ForestFire x2.

I think forestfire was added to the game for a limited time... i think... :)

daughtryville
12-24-13, 10:45 PM
got gingerbread with this combo
2nd try ~ laserlight and fairy

hope this helps someone

dalexxx
12-25-13, 12:02 AM

Ahm you wont get this dragon no matter what you do using fire and life. You need light in it :: 3

chic4stylin
12-25-13, 01:23 AM

I totally agree! Have tried literally dozens of times for a couple of the Christmas dragons, and have yet to get ONE! Not happy :( It should NOT be this hard to get ANY of them...much less, even one! And please don't tell me about randomness in the 'breeding' part of the game...I've been reading on several different forums the same complaints and 'triumphs' over and over, in just about the same numbers on both sides of the issue...and the scale weighs heavier on the complaints side. It appears to be a split of about 65/35 or so in favor of complaints pretty consistently among all forums about this game. That says to me that it's a pretty good sampling of ALL players whether they post or not about complaints or triumphs (being that those who are dissatisfied are more likely to post than those who are not). There has to be way for the devs to tweak the app allowing for easier obtainable dragons, be they 'special/holiday' or dragons that are always available. It should NOT be this hard for so very many players to get these dragons! Come on TL...keep your LOYAL (and in many instances, paying customers) HAPPY!!! :) :) I know there's a mentality among app companies that there's always another 'paying' player around the corner, but imho (and if it were my company), I wouldn't want to lose even ONE customer!! I'd much rather have a thousand players that I KNOW are going to buy gold more often than not, than a thousand that either might quit after a few levels, or might play and NEVER spend any money...as the whole concept of a company is to make money. History shows that when companies treat customers/clients/players, what-have-you, as insignificant, they are much more likely to fail. Foster GOOD relationships with your 'customers', and you'll be around for a long time. 'Word of mouth' is even more important with the advent of FB, blogs, review sites. Call me silly, I guess, but I thought that was how a lot of the 'big' companies built their brand in the first place! Just a thought...

s_lynne
12-25-13, 03:23 AM
Ahm you wont get this dragon no matter what you do using fire and life. You need light in it :: 3

Someone on the first page stated that they've gotten it on the second try usin Life/Fire. So I thought I would give that combo a try.

s_lynne
12-25-13, 03:26 AM
Oh never mind, that person used that combo to get the Holly Dragon not this one. My mistake!!

LemonadeMouth173
12-25-13, 04:24 AM
Someone on the first page stated that they've gotten it on the second try usin Life/Fire. So I thought I would give that combo a try.

I remember very well when i asked for a mod to remove that wrong combo or to the person who posted to edit it! I was pretty sure some1 will try it some day. Well some apologises r needed here!:)

coco1954
12-25-13, 01:25 PM
I get your frustration. I tried for prism several times a day on my iPhone ever since it's release. Decided to quit trying and have been trying for some of the holiday dragons since. Have had good luck so far on my iPad but have only gotten tinsel on my phone. Sigh.

mjauuuu
12-25-13, 04:47 PM
Can't wait to try for this dragon as soon as Quetzal leaves my den. It's so cute!! I tried once yesterday using Virtue/Rose and ended up with a second flower dragon which I didn't mind since I love that dragon. Cobgrats to all of you who's already gotten Gingerbread!:)

000gargoil000
12-26-13, 02:47 AM
After beating my fingers against the ipad for twenty hours i finally got quetzal.
Very happy about that!
After this very nice gift i threw in Diamond and Flower to breed and....taadaaaaa....Gingerbread on first try.
I forgive TL for every glitch now, after all, it's christmas. :) :) :)

mjauuuu
12-26-13, 08:28 AM
After beating my fingers against the ipad for twenty hours i finally got quetzal.
Very happy about that!
After this very nice gift i threw in Diamond and Flower to breed and....taadaaaaa....Gingerbread on first try.
I forgive TL for every glitch now, after all, it's christmas. :) :) :)

Congrats ! That's definitely a combo that I would never have thought about using. Might give it a try!

filipina1983
12-26-13, 08:32 PM
Got gingerbread on my chell1983 account android phone on 3rd try. Combination I used was reindeer and light :)

sharbuch
12-27-13, 05:59 AM
I just keep getting love or life now I got a virtue can't seem to get this one or reindeer got holly and Santa but now just can't get theses two

chic4stylin
12-27-13, 03:47 PM
Haven't gotten ANY of the Christmas dragons yet :( I bought the elf dragon, but I've been trying to get Santa, Gingerbread, Reindeer and Tinsel...not a one have I gotten! Tried for a couple of the LE dragons too, and NO GO!!! Getting pissed :mad:

DragonMaster128z
12-27-13, 03:49 PM
Haven't gotten ANY of the Christmas dragons yet :( I bought the elf dragon, but I've been trying to get Santa, Gingerbread, Reindeer and Tinsel...not a one have I gotten! Tried for a couple of the LE dragons too, and NO GO!!! Getting pissed :mad:

The only one I have gotten is Elf.
I think they have made the breeding odds lower for dragons lately..

creolepraline
12-27-13, 07:09 PM
The only one I have gotten is Elf.
I think they have made the breeding odds lower for dragons lately..

I thought the same thing too. Last year I got the dragons easily. The Halloween dragons were a breeze. I got all of them except zombie before October was even over! Well...no...I got headless and wraith when they were brought back for Xmas, but you get my point!

Anyways, these Xmas dragons have been horrible. Without a doubt the chances were lowered to increase the odds of us using gold to speed things up. I refused to buy any. I used all the free gold I got from downloads and spent the other time on farm 2.

I will be getting reindeer soon and just need Ginger. I've taken a break because it's been too irritating.

danni7788
12-27-13, 09:44 PM
Been trying quetzal and virtue for so long.... Nothing but life's, loves, fuzzys, wilds, and the occasional landworm. And flower, which was nice, but not a gingerbread in sight!

chic4stylin
12-27-13, 10:53 PM
This is just ridiculous!!! I'm reading the same thing on a few DS forums from hundreds of players. VERY FEW have gotten any of the Christmas dragons, OR the LE dragons they just re-released! I'm about to get fed up with the whole game and delete it. Sure would save me a LOT of money, that's for sure! And such a shame too, cause I LOVE the dragons and the 'concept' of the game...just not all the bs that is coming along with it! This is making it SOOOO NOT fun anymore...am just feeling a lot of anger and frustration! I WISH TL would actually listen to their players...wish it made a difference to them if they lose even a single player/'customer' (if you buy gold, like I do!). I know of a lot of people who spend money on gold. Shoot, I'd be willing to pay to buy the game through PlayStore and be able to get whatever it is I needed (gold/coins/food, etc.) through game playing...NOT having to shell out yet more real-world cash to get them. I just don't understand why companies like Storm8, HAVE to make everything so very expensive that you have no choice but to keep buying gems/diamonds/whatever, in order to play the game correctly...or people end up quitting because they don't have the money, or refuse to use real-life money to play a GAME! That makes NO business sense to me at all. I play several games where I get neighbor requests from people who play for a few levels/days/weeks, and then they stop playing (granted, some may have found that they just don't like the game...but the majority quit because of the expense attached to playing the game the way it needs to be played in order to keep up). I pumped a BUNCH of money into Fashion Story to get my store the way I wanted it to look (it looks FABULOUS, btw!!!), but now I'm at a level that there's no longer any quests, I can't expand my store any further, and now have stopped playing a game I loved! (for anyone wanting to take a look at my beautiful store, my game id is my forum id: chic4stylin...come take a look! It really is gorgeous! hehehe). I'd hate to admit just how MUCH money I've pumped into both FS and DS....but I veered off track...point being it should NOT be this expensive to play the games, nor should it be soooo hard to accomplish goals, whatever those goals may be! Come on TL, show those other companies that you can treat your players/customers right AND be a successful mobile gaming company. Be the trendsetter...be the standout company!! Loyalty to your players fosters loyalty from your players, which leads to word of mouth, which in turn brings in more and more players!

asyran2012
12-27-13, 11:01 PM
This is just ridiculous!!! I'm reading the same thing on a few DS forums from hundreds of players. VERY FEW have gotten any of the Christmas dragons, OR the LE dragons they just re-released! I'm about to get fed up with the whole game and delete it. Sure would save me a LOT of money, that's for sure! And such a shame too, cause I LOVE the dragons and the 'concept' of the game...just not all the bs that is coming along with it! This is making it SOOOO NOT fun anymore...am just feeling a lot of anger and frustration! I WISH TL would actually listen to their players...wish it made a difference to them if they lose even a single player/'customer' (if you buy gold, like I do!). I know of a lot of people who spend money on gold. Shoot, I'd be willing to pay to buy the game through PlayStore and be able to get whatever it is I needed (gold/coins/food, etc.) through game playing...NOT having to shell out yet more real-world cash to get them. I just don't understand why companies like Storm8, HAVE to make everything so very expensive that you have no choice but to keep buying gems/diamonds/whatever, in order to play the game correctly...or people end up quitting because they don't have the money, or refuse to use real-life money to play a GAME! That makes NO business sense to me at all. I play several games where I get neighbor requests from people who play for a few levels/days/weeks, and then they stop playing (granted, some may have found that they just don't like the game...but the majority quit because of the expense attached to playing the game the way it needs to be played in order to keep up). I pumped a BUNCH of money into Fashion Story to get my store the way I wanted it to look (it looks FABULOUS, btw!!!), but now I'm at a level that there's no longer any quests, I can't expand my store any further, and now have stopped playing a game I loved! (for anyone wanting to take a look at my beautiful store, my game id is my forum id: chic4stylin...come take a look! It really is gorgeous! hehehe). I'd hate to admit just how MUCH money I've pumped into both FS and DS....but I veered off track...point being it should NOT be this expensive to play the games, nor should it be soooo hard to accomplish goals, whatever those goals may be! Come on TL, show those other companies that you can treat your players/customers right AND be a successful mobile gaming company. Be the trendsetter...be the standout company!! Loyalty to your players fosters loyalty from your players, which leads to word of mouth, which in turn brings in more and more players!

Wow I'm getting dizzy reading this :/ xD
Yes! You're right! I hate it when they do that (but I only play Storm8 XD)
Please TL! Listen to our feedbacks! It matters to you!

filipina1983
12-28-13, 12:04 PM
Bred a second gingerbread on my chell1983 acct with reindeer/light combination on nest now

s_lynne
12-28-13, 01:28 PM
I find it hilarious that I got this dragon on my second try on my Galaxy Note 3 (2nd account), but I'm well into the 100+ tries on my iPod Touch (1st account) and still nothing. I'm using the same combo on both accounts which is LaserLight(lvl7)/DawnTree(lvl7). My latest try just yielded a 26 hour breed time. *SIGHS*

To be honest, I haven't been able to get ANY of the holiday dragons that have been released in the past month on my iPod touch and I'm a little upset about that.

jus7_me89
12-28-13, 03:10 PM
my gf got the gingerbread dragon few minutes ago using the same combo as i used to get this dragon : light and landworm. she got 1 life, 1 landworm and now the gingerbread.

danni7788
12-28-13, 03:44 PM
I've gotten 2 tuskers since my last post! Sigh...

buttabdullah99
12-29-13, 12:17 AM
Guys I have notice that TL is now sincere with android players not ios I have noticed that many android players got all the Christmas dragon as compared to ios we r struggling very hard but TL don't care :(:( they all got there dragons on there 2nd or 3rd try and we all ios have to try again and again WHY ???? :(

buttabdullah99
12-29-13, 12:18 AM
Guys I have notice that TL is now sincere with android players not ios I have noticed that many android players got all the Christmas dragon as compared to ios we r struggling very hard but TL don't care :(:( they all got there dragons on there 2nd or 3rd try and we all ios have to try again and again WHY ???? :(
I am also trying for this and got 26 hrs and now I got 6 hrs ;(

chic4stylin
12-29-13, 12:23 AM

I'm on Android, and I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that the overwhelming majority of android users are NOT getting any of these dragons either! I've been trying since they released them and haven't gotten a single one of them...or any of the LE dragons they just re-released either. Please don't think that TL is paying ANY kind of special attention to android users, because I can guarantee you that they aren't! :(

filipina1983
12-29-13, 12:35 AM
I was able to breed so far 2 Hollys, one reindeer and 2 gingerbreads on my android device. Still no gingerbread on my iPad mini. Really strange..

buttabdullah99
12-29-13, 03:46 AM
I'm on Android, and I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that the overwhelming majority of android users are NOT getting any of these dragons either! I've been trying since they released them and haven't gotten a single one of them...or any of the LE dragons they just re-released either. Please don't think that TL is paying ANY kind of special attention to android users, because I can guarantee you that they aren't! :(
I don't know about u but I have so many android players and they all r getting these dragons and LE dragons :(

buttabdullah99
12-29-13, 03:57 AM
I don't know about u but I have so many android players and they all r getting these dragons and LE dragons :(

asyran2012
12-29-13, 06:03 AM

Is LE Dragons : Limited Edition Dragons?

danni7788
12-29-13, 10:31 AM
Honestly I think it would be more of a hassle for TL to give android players a different breeding chance for these dragons, but I'm not a programmer, so maybe that is what they decided to do. I'm iOS and was able to get Santa relatively easy (less than 20 tries), but I am well over 50 tries for gingerbread. I think it's all luck, no matter what device you're on.

buttabdullah99
12-29-13, 11:11 AM
Is LE Dragons : Limited Edition Dragons?
Yes LE means limited dragons :)

Trixie6969
12-29-13, 02:09 PM
Most of my neighbors who get 1Xmas dragon seem to be getting the others while others (myself included) can't even get 1. And it doesn't seem to matter what system they are on.

IOS gets tons more features than us Android users, but that's off topic...lol:rolleyes:

Run Xmas dragons...run away as far as you can from me...lol

connies001
12-29-13, 05:33 PM

Will you publishing a list of the winners, I have my gb to level 10

chic4stylin
12-30-13, 12:23 AM

I have mostly android neighbors, but I also have quite a few iOS neighbors...I'm not seeing any disparity in one or the other getting them in a greater number than the other. I've been trying for the Santa since he came out...that's been what, around 3 weeks? And after somewhere around 150 or so tries (on 2 different accts...150+ times on EACH), I finally got him on both!! I'm thrilled to finally get him, but 3 weeks and almost 200 tries...I'd hardly call that easy! So NO, I do NOT believe that TL is paying 'special' attention to android users. Actually, quite the opposite for ALL platforms...I'm seeing people on iOS AND android having an extremely hard time getting the Christmas AND/OR the LE dragons!

midnightmeerkat
12-31-13, 05:14 PM
Stone/crusader = 13 hours

buttabdullah99
01-01-14, 01:22 AM
Stone/crusader = 13 hours
Congrats gingerbread I will also use this combo but still Pegasus is cooking in my den 26 hrs Grrrrr :(

danni7788
01-01-14, 03:18 PM
Got it this morning with quetzal/virtue!!!!! :) now on to all the zodiac and New Years dragon

chalupa2030
01-01-14, 05:37 PM
You are on a roll!

lilobrat05
01-03-14, 04:01 AM
Just got one with kitsune x snowman :)

buttabdullah99
01-03-14, 05:22 PM
Got it this morning with quetzal/virtue!!!!! :) now on to all the zodiac and New Years dragon
Hi danni thanx for the suggestion I just breed quetzal with virtue and got 13 hrs gingerbread ;););) :cool: thanx

mjauuuu
01-04-14, 06:24 AM
After trying endlessly for this dragon with virtue/forest i decided to try fairy/kitsune just to spice things up a bit and also try for santa. Guess what? I get a 13 hours and start to get beyond excited until I remember another possible dragon with that timer, Scorpion. Of course that's also what I ended up getting. So mean! Grrr.... Haven't been able to breed a single christmas dragon yet. Been getting super rares of many of the old dragons but this one, that's supposedly only 'rare' seems impossible. So frustrating. At least I have an Owl breeding right now. I really want gingerbread though!:(

ciarjen
01-04-14, 07:57 AM
I've tried many times but no luck yet with gingerbread.

Androidville
01-04-14, 11:35 PM
No luck on my Android game, :( Im just about to give up, I average 1 per month, Except for Oct I got atleast 5,,

ciarjen
01-05-14, 03:09 AM
After many tries I finally got the 13 hour Gingerbread on the nest this morning. Laserlight and forest.

pribakes
01-05-14, 02:26 PM
After many tries I finally got the 13 hour Gingerbread on the nest this morning. Laserlight and forest.

Congrats :) I've been trying many times but no luck, will try your combo next (in 8 h)

MsNanaStolp
01-06-14, 07:26 AM
I gotta say...

LOL...I'm not quite a kid...53 years old. Kid at heart though.

chic4stylin
01-10-14, 03:48 AM
Still trying for this one and Tinsel with NO luck :( Finally got New Year on my main acct, but not my 2nd (fantasiasdragons). I can tell you this though, I'm not going to be buying any more gold in protest until I get these 2 (and New Year) on both my accts!! I've spent waaayyyy too much money trying for them when none of them should be this hard to get!! If I manage to get them, I'll start spending money on gold again because there are certainly other dragons I want to get...but with these being Christmas dragons who knows how long they'll be around. If I don't get them, then my 'non-gold buying' protest will continue until I'm over my anger and frustration! Something really needs to be done about the breeding difficulties soon!!!!

coco1954
01-11-14, 08:20 PM
Just got this dragon with Pegasus and virtue. First try. Wish I had as much luck with these holiday dragons on my iPhone as I've been having with this iPad. Now back to trying for new year dragon. No luck there so far

wishfulthinking13
01-12-14, 09:35 AM
I've tried nonstop for this dragon since it came out. I finally gave up this morning and am using my stone fails... Maybe I can complete that set and then try the Christmas dragons again. I have to keep reminding myself this is a game it shouldn't frustrate me when I don't get what I want...

sheardear
01-14-14, 12:44 PM
Still no luck with this dragon have tryed over 30 attempts at it now, I thought this dragon was rare not ultra rare. So many Pegasus that I'm incredibly bored. Come on gingerbread I promise u a great home if you come and stay with me.

mjtang
01-19-14, 09:44 AM
getting 5 life dragon in a row. 1 used gold boosts. ridiculous!!

chic4stylin
01-20-14, 02:42 AM
I got one on my main acct, but not on my other :( I can't seem to get tinsel either after trying for what? over a month?!! This is def ridiculous! I'm glad I got her on my main, but I'd like to have her on my 2nd...and I REALLY want Tinsel bad!! :'( I've gone a gold strike...won't spend another penny on gold if I don't get my tinsel...on BOTH accts! To try continuously from the time they came out until now and still not have one is soooo wrong. That has to add up to hundreds of tries on both accts. Come on TL, you've got hundreds of people screaming about the breeding difficulties (so that means there's thousands more just not saying anything), people are quitting the game left and right, don't you think it's time to fix the problem?!!

pribakes
01-22-14, 01:50 PM
Got it yesterday in my 2nd account :) but no luck in my main account :(

pribakes
01-22-14, 01:51 PM
Forgot to say my combo was laserlight x forest :)

mjtang
01-22-14, 05:58 PM
***ging sdupi game

DragonMaster128z
01-22-14, 05:59 PM
Quetzal/ Virtue. :)

MakJulos
01-23-14, 10:02 AM
Keeping fingers crossed that the 13 hour countdown i'm on atm will be Gingerbread dragon, awesomely wacky dragon! If it fails it'll be Scorpion or Clockwork - got those already so hoping for success!

As for the overall breeding chances i must say i don't see much of a problem with it - i get loads of disappointing fails but what's the point with it at all if it's too easy getting everything you want? No fun! I do hate the flawed battle system in the battle arena - big fail, combat gone lottery - but the randomness of breeding is quite ok imo!:)

pribakes
01-23-14, 03:37 PM
Ouch I cant get this one in my main account heeeeeelp me, I tried every combo listed and no luck, got in my 2nd account with laserlight x forest, I've been using this combo for so long, and no luck I dont know if I change to queztal x virtue would BE better, cause I tried this combo when gigerbread was released and nothing :( any ideas ?

DragonMaster128z
01-23-14, 07:28 PM
Ouch I cant get this one in my main account heeeeeelp me, I tried every combo listed and no luck, got in my 2nd account with laserlight x forest, I've been using this combo for so long, and no luck I dont know if I change to queztal x virtue would BE better, cause I tried this combo when gigerbread was released and nothing :( any ideas ?

Ive got a tip. Use Gold It cost me about 125 gold and I got this one. I wanted this one soo badd.

Dana_Pets
01-23-14, 10:25 PM
Yay Nora :*
I'm so very happy you got this hun! I'll be trying that combo next (still going with tinsel too :( sigh! )

But congratulations luv, you deserve this :D

I have tried over 20 times to get this dragon with no success!!! When I used this combo, I got it the 2nd try - thanks so much!!! Now to try to get Hook and the Red Queen!!

pribakes
01-23-14, 10:41 PM
Ive got a tip. Use Gold It cost me about 125 gold and I got this one. I wanted this one soo badd.

I already spent some gold, will try queztal x virtue next a couple time see what works, thanks :)

pribakes
01-23-14, 11:14 PM
So more than 300 gold and nothing will stop for now :( maybe tomorrow morning I got better luck :) good night

MakJulos
01-24-14, 06:17 AM
Keeping fingers crossed that the 13 hour countdown i'm on atm will be Gingerbread dragon, awesomely wacky dragon! If it fails it'll be Scorpion or Clockwork - got those already so hoping for success!

Ugh, resulted in another Scorpion, traded away....but i got another 13 hour countdown going now, again hoping for a "rare" Gingerbread rather than the possible "super rare" fails.....using Virtue/Fairytale (but i think outcome really is random, no matter dragon types and levels, as long as you get the colours right).

pribakes
01-24-14, 09:50 AM
I use 460 gold since yesterday and didnt get it this s ucks

pribakes
01-24-14, 10:31 AM
Ugh, resulted in another Scorpion, traded away....but i got another 13 hour countdown going now, again hoping for a "rare" Gingerbread rather than the possible "super rare" fails.....using Virtue/Fairytale (but i think outcome really is random, no matter dragon types and levels, as long as you get the colours right).
Hope you get it cause I give up :(

pribakes
01-24-14, 10:35 AM
So mad just got a virtue, give up now :( thanks Tl to make this so easy and so possible to everyone to get :(

igames4me
01-24-14, 10:59 AM
Don't stress it will probably be back next year... Got it on only one acct

pribakes
01-24-14, 12:14 PM
Don't stress it will probably be back next year... Got it on only one acct

I know I got mad cause I spent some gold (near 500 gold) and didnt get it, but thats ok
And congrats :)

MakJulos
01-24-14, 04:43 PM

Bah, another Clockwork this time....why couldn't game settle with giving just "rare" one instead of spamming me with "super rares" when i get lucky.... *grumble grumble*

EDIT: well, might be because Gingerbread isn't available any longer.... :p

cocauina
12-02-14, 12:53 PM
This one is back!

redstar177
12-02-14, 02:55 PM
Dear Team Lava,

Please listen to this plea/suggestion. When you bring back limited dragons/expire limited dragons, give us 7 days (a full week) of notice/breeding time. 3 days is really not enough and is just another way that the game becomes a little less fun.

Thank you.

orleansparish
12-02-14, 03:07 PM
This dragon made me cry the last time. Santa, tinsel were a pain but I finally got them but this one was horrible. First try was a fuzzy wuzzy and now I have three hours. Have to avoid virtue at all costs. I got three of them though on my level 15 at the time account. Go figure! Whatever.com.

Sylvrthrne
12-03-14, 01:03 PM
I was pretty tired when the pop up came up this morning, is the gingerbread really limited to only 3 days? Just got a virtue fail this morning, so that's kinda annoying...

PernReloaded
12-03-14, 04:17 PM
Unfortunately, yes, it's only three days, would have loved to see it for longer...

LonePudding
12-03-14, 05:27 PM
I'm not even going to bother with this one��

Sylvrthrne
12-03-14, 08:34 PM
Ugh, thanks for the confirmation ;). I was hoping that in my decaffinated state that I had misread it :(

freesiawoods
12-04-14, 04:36 AM
Only getting Lifes. And a Forestfire yesterday but I already have one.

btp1605am
12-05-14, 06:28 AM
Only getting Lifes. And a Forestfire yesterday but I already have one.

Does anyone know what the breeding time for ginger bread is?

JustBeKind
12-05-14, 06:36 AM
Does anyone know what the breeding time for ginger bread is?

4h 54min from now

roguebee
12-05-14, 07:35 AM
Must be lucky as I got my Gingerbread breeding Virtue and Forest.

freshfunin2008
12-05-14, 09:18 AM
I won't be trying for this one either.

PurpleScorpion76
12-05-14, 10:29 AM
I'm trying for it and got snowman. Was convinced that had ended. But it's currently hatching.

jovita777
12-05-14, 10:30 AM
Last year i didn't get it. No luck for me this year to. All i get was a million life, love, fuzzy.

PernReloaded
12-05-14, 11:27 AM
To avoid the virtue fail I bred Virtue and Forest, but I missed out :/ All those Lifes....

Though I did get a Pansy and a Landworm, so perhaps it worked out in the end

glenngenius
12-05-14, 08:32 PM
I guess I have to bid farewell to this dragon this year. After getting a crusader fail, now I have a 44 hour fail again. >_< I am uncertain if I will speed it up since both of my nests will hold 44 hour eggs and it will be nonsense if I get a love fail next. >_<

PurpleScorpion76
12-06-14, 03:10 AM
Has this ended now because it's still in my market?!?

LonePudding
12-06-14, 03:29 AM
I guess I have to bid farewell to this dragon this year. After getting a crusader fail, now I have a 44 hour fail again. >_< I am uncertain if I will speed it up since both of my nests will hold 44 hour eggs and it will be nonsense if I get a love fail next. >_<

Always happens to me lol, yesterday in my 2 nests I had a virtue and a quetzal, and the breeding den gave me a life dragon, when there was 32 hour fail available (Titan) it just had to give me life!

VenomDragon1
12-06-14, 08:31 AM
So... this is still in the market even though the in game timer said it would end yesterday.

Did TL staff forget to remove it or is someone being nice giving people extra time?

ghostiemom
12-06-14, 02:10 PM
I was thinking maybe the sale ended but it's still breedable? I also expected it to go away. I'm still trying for it. I've gotten Landworm, Snowman, and Pegasus as fails, so those aren't terrible! Of course, many many LIfe fails, too.

Klizland
12-06-14, 06:01 PM
Good thing is Christmas dragons are red and green :) just got a Snowman "fail"!

pattons_friends
12-06-14, 07:47 PM
Also fed up with virtue fails, so I used virtue & dawntree & got holly, much better fail :D

jovita777
12-07-14, 02:38 PM
Anyone has good combo for it. I tried many combo, but nothing. Today i got 13hrs, but it was lorekeeper.

LonePudding
12-07-14, 04:22 PM
Anyone has good combo for it. I tried many combo, but nothing. Today i got 13hrs, but it was lorekeeper.

I've seen a lot of my neighbours using virtue and forest, stone and fire, love and fuzzy & snowman and light.

I suggest stone and fire or virtue and forest as you avoid 33hr virtue fails.

roguebee
12-07-14, 05:04 PM
Virtue and Forest worked for me.

mbyte68
12-08-14, 07:05 AM
i got a Life fail Followed by Pegasus woooo from using Virtue and Forest oh well not got Pegasus

jovita777
12-08-14, 02:18 PM
I dont know what to do. I tried diferent combos, but i cant get this stupid dragon. How rare is it??? From yesterday i got 21 hrs, 8 hrs and now 21 hrs again. I'm angry.

PurpleScorpion76
12-09-14, 10:21 AM

I've just tried Devil and Light and thought I'd got Gingerbread until I saw this post will know in the morning.

mbyte68
12-09-14, 12:32 PM
my android tried light and snowman 33 hour fail Virtue Fail cool 1new type for my android acc ,on the plus side i also have a rainbow that acc now, if only i could get diamond and night lol, maybe snowman on my ios and rainbow also but pfft got too meny new dragons ios not enough space at min :D