PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Summoning: Holly and Reindeer Dragons(IOS)

Pages : [1] 2

Mani_Sari
12-20-13, 11:36 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/tinatamad2001/A65A705E-579F-48E3-8CF1-62CAABBF58BB-6649-000003DEAC197825_zps8c46f64b.jpg

astraeagrim
12-20-13, 11:40 AM
Wow. Sorry to say but this looks an impossible task with the numbers required to finish this one. The number of parts/hatchings required are way too high and it costs far too much gold to get both. I think i'll pass on this one.

carlosprie
12-20-13, 11:44 AM
260 pieces. That is what I have Been asked to collect in 10 days.

In the last summoning I had to collect 105 and I hardly could do it. How is it supposed that I Will get 180 pieces of harvesting, 50 hatches and 30 quests in ten days?

If they dont want we do it, they should not offer the summoning

tuskmage
12-20-13, 11:44 AM
Will skip, not going to waste time on this :rolleyes: Good luck to all who's trying.

traumtaenzerin
12-20-13, 11:45 AM
Lol TL is going crazy.. How should we get 260 parts in 10 days? With the drop rates last time i was only able to collect 70 parts in the last summoning.. I think i wont try very hard for this because its impossible ^^

parkejm
12-20-13, 11:46 AM
I guess it depends a lot on the drop rates. I just got 2 gifts for selling an egg off the nest..

tuskmage
260 pieces. That is what I have Been asked to collect in 10 days.

In the last summoning I had to collect 105 and I hardly could do it. How is it supposed that I Will get 180 pieces of harvesting, 50 hatches and 30 quests in ten days?

If they dont want we do it, they should not offer the summoning

Yes you can do it with Gold.

DragonRA7
I'll do it but not going to try that hard these dragons suck don't ever really want them lol

brandonu
12-20-13, 11:47 AM
I had eggs on the nest and received 2 and 3 respectfully

I just harvested the 5 hour/800 food crop and received 1 from each.

Quest uses Forest dragon, 5 hours to complete

kms899
12-20-13, 11:48 AM
Got my first 24 harvest food, from the scalpears (4 food from each farm), I planted the food in advance and collected them as soon as the summoning starts.

freshfunin2008
If this runs like previous ones..... it is such a joke. The engineers claimed there was nothing wrong with the last one even though people on this forum complained for six days about it.

Can you say money grab??? I am not buying any gold for this task. thanks but no thanks

brandonu
5706 gold to complete. Wow.

Mani_Sari
12-20-13, 11:49 AM
I received 4 candy canes from harvesting 1 crop of Scalypear and only 1 candy cane from a Diamondate. The candy canes is possible if you plant Scalypears, the Quest using a Forest dragon only is only 5 hours long very doable, but the hatching requirements is ridiculous, I haven't hatched anything yet so it might give multiple items depending on length.

parkejm
12-20-13, 11:50 AM
Mine says 5667 to complete but I have the same targetsas shown in the pic above. NOt that I have 5000 gold, nor would I spend 5000 gold either!

Mani_Sari
12-20-13, 11:53 AM
Mine says 5667 to complete but I have the same targetsas shown in the pic above. NOt that I have 5000 gold, nor would I spend 5000 gold either!

It's never the same for all players. Maybe some of your required items costs less? But yeah, not that it makes a much difference if you want to complete it right away lol.

lorentw
12-20-13, 11:55 AM
Well the only thing this changes for me is that I hatched a baby forest dragon to send on the quests, I was planting 20 hour crops on half and rushrooms on half anyway to feeding all those hungry dragons. I doubt I will make it, but I didn't think I would beat the tourney this time either and I got earlier than the last one.

freshfunin2008
12-20-13, 11:56 AM
I am noticing that this started 11 hours ago however the summoning icon just showed up on my device. Interestedly I harvested six diamond dates 6 hours ago and I did not get any parts for that. So this again is a classic example where we get the icon and the first 12 hours of the game have passed and we are not getting drops. TL can be so LAME.

snuggy95
12-20-13, 11:57 AM
I'll try my best for this summoning! :D

parkejm
12-20-13, 12:00 PM
I am noticing that this started 11 hours ago however the summoning icon just showed up on my device. Interestedly I harvested six diamond dates 6 hours ago and I did not get any parts for that. So this again is a classic example where we get the icon and the first 12 hours of the game have passed and we are not getting drops. TL can be so LAME.

Same here, mine says 9 days 13hrs left.

kms899
12-20-13, 12:01 PM

I planted 6 scalypears about 4-5 days ago, and saved them for collection when the summoning starts, got 24 in total, 4 from each farm.

midnightmeerkat
12-20-13, 12:05 PM
If this runs like previous ones..... it is such a joke. The engineers claimed there was nothing wrong with the last one even though people on this forum complained for six days about it.

Can you say money grab??? I am not buying any gold for this task. thanks but no thanks

Drop rates are much, much better....

igames4me
12-20-13, 12:06 PM
I planted 6 scalypears about 4-5 days ago, and saved them for collection when the summoning starts, got 24 in total, 4 from each farm.

Wow you got a head start good planning

midnightmeerkat
12-20-13, 12:08 PM
I received 4 candy canes from harvesting 1 crop of Scalypear and only 1 candy cane from a Diamondate. The candy canes is possible if you plant Scalypears, the Quest using a Forest dragon only is only 5 hours long very doable, but the hatching requirements is ridiculous, I haven't hatched anything yet so it might give multiple items depending on length.

I received 3 for hatching an eagle and 4 for hatching a luck, I would say that the quests will drop multiples..... The drop rates are MUCH better!

It seems that there is no difference between the pears and dates. 5 hours x 4 = 20

shel_by

Same here. I knew this was going to start soon and I've been watching for the update, saw it this morning and the quest was not there until just now. I've been playing every hour because of the tournament, thanks for shorting us 12 hrs, TL! And, wow, some high numbers there. Blah

LemonadeMouth173

Lol i couldnt afford to keep the food inside farms. How did u know about summoning? And i have the same summoning number of items . TL listened our complains this time but 200+ is loool. Good luck!

kms899
12-20-13, 12:09 PM
Wow you got a head start good planning

you can only do this if you have enough food to last for all the hungry dragons, all my dragons are level 4 and below, so I have plenty of food, total stored food is 166516

buttabdullah99
12-20-13, 12:10 PM
This is impossible to get man TL r u joking with us ???

riversprite77
12-20-13, 12:11 PM
I will reserve judgement until I start hatching dragons and harvesting food.

buttabdullah99
12-20-13, 12:12 PM
I really don't like the designs of these dragon :p not attractive

kms899
12-20-13, 12:13 PM
Lol i couldnt afford to keep the food inside farms. How did u know about summoning? And i have the same summoning number of items . TL listened our complains this time but 200+ is loool. Good luck!

All my dragons are fed to level 4 or below, with the exception of clockwork at level 7, my island contains only young dragons, the summoning is like 2 times a month, so I can keep my farm with food, not in a rush for food here.

FigmentValley
12-20-13, 12:15 PM
I would like to give TL a chance to show that they fixed the problems in past summonings. They have tried fixes - perhaps the repairs have worked! I will give this a try.... :)

I do find it a bit annoying that "10 days" really only means 9 days 13 hours - for my summoning, as with other's, also only appeared 11 hours into a 10 day period......

VenomDragon1
12-20-13, 12:18 PM
Are these breedable on Android??

MakJulos
12-20-13, 12:19 PM
After being having Steampunk more or less stolen from me in last ill functioning Summoning i've planned to not bother much with next one anyway, instead see how it goes and watch player feedback, and maybe join a later one instead. There's massproduction of new dragons going on constantly so missing out on these two (which i do find quite funny though) won't matter much, there'll be new ones soon incoming!

Besides, i respect my loved ones too much to be babysitting DS over christmas, i just wonder how many families that will roll eyes or grumble when their *insert any type of family member here* constantly disappears off into dragon land! I have 2 sisters that probably would throw my iPad out rofl! :D

I do like the idea, the concept, of this type of event, so it'll be interesting reading on forum about this It, to see if TL learnt something from last one! And if it's possible to finish it without buying gold ofc! ;)

Mani_Sari
I received 3 for hatching an eagle and 4 for hatching a luck, I would say that the quests will drop multiples..... The drop rates are MUCH better!

It seems that there is no difference between the pears and dates. 5 hours x 4 = 20

People posted before I could post my comment lol, but yeah that's a change in multiple drop rates for hatching, most i've received was 2 from the previous summoning. Your correct on the harvesting, but I think I seen someone that didn't get a candy cane from the dates.

LemonadeMouth173
9 days here too. Who r those others with 11 days?

kms899
I really don't like the designs of these dragon :p not attractive

for me the dragons will only go to level 4, and they look cute at level 3-4.

igames4me
12-20-13, 12:20 PM
Hatched a scorpion and got 3 gifts

kms899
9 days here too. Who r those others with 11 days?

shows 10 days for me.

lorentw
I just hatched a fairy dragon for 3 gifts, harvested rushrooms X 6 for only 1 right as the summoning started, so I switched over to 20 crops like the last one.

NouraMoh
you can only do this if you have enough food to last for all the hungry dragons, all my dragons are level 4 and below, so I have plenty of food, total stored food is 166516

Wow! I got like 228 apples!
My dragons are mostly epic and level 7
Always asking for more food, the greedy buggers!

jptheripper
12-20-13, 12:21 PM
Looks totally doable without gold. Multiple drops per item.

NouraMoh
shows 10 days for me.

9 days 12 hours 38 minutes :/

finnth12
Hatched a scorpion and got 3 gifts

Me too, 2 scorpions got 6 gifts, 3 gifts each. And diamondates 1 of each farms.

Mani_Sari
12-20-13, 12:23 PM

In the arctic perhaps? Or maybe the caretaker is also eating them lol. :p

midnightmeerkat
12-20-13, 12:25 PM
People posted before I could post my comment lol, but yeah that's a change in multiple drop rates for hatching, most i've received was 2 from the previous summoning. Your correct on the harvesting, but I think I seen someone that didn't get a candy cane from the dates.

I planted 6 diamond dates overnight and received 6 candy canes on both my games

carlosprie
12-20-13, 12:26 PM
But with gold, two dragons which give a very small quantity of money (both of them) are much more expensive than a diamond... (More than 5000 gold, ridiculous)

I really expect they give mor? than a piece for each harvesting

kms899
12-20-13, 12:27 PM
My dragons are mostly epic and level 7
Always asking for more food, the greedy buggers!

I would share some apples if there is a way, I know I will never use all of them.:p

parkejm
12-20-13, 12:28 PM
2 for hatching Winter, 1 for Love

Amicello
12-20-13, 12:29 PM
Here the summoning icon has just popped up about 1/2 hour ago. Starting time is 9 days and 13 hrs.
Compared to other summonings in the past the requirements seem ridiculous.

My harvesting so far:

6x Rushrooms (300 food / 1hr) granted 1 candy
6x Upgrapes (100 food / 10 min) granted no candy
makes 1 candy for me so far.

So this looks like Scalypears is again the way to go.

Good luck to you all!

killah611
12-20-13, 12:32 PM
Got 10 gifts for hatching gold and 4 for elf

parkejm
12-20-13, 12:33 PM
Would anyone mind sharing what their breeding strategy is during a summoning? Do you still try to breed dragons you really want or do you change to a combination that gives reasonable breeding/hatching times? I know I got caught with a Virtue and also Sunrise a couple of times in the last summoning.

[S8] Elsa
12-20-13, 12:36 PM
The Caretakers have been feeding the drop rates their wheaties and drop rates are now better than ever before! You need to collect more parts, but you also have much, much better chances.

midnightmeerkat
12-20-13, 12:37 PM
It seems that getting the candy canes is doable ....if you plant 6 x 20 hour crops a day collect 24 canes a day x 9 days left = 216 canes, I need 180 canes

[S8] Elsa
12-20-13, 12:37 PM
While there are more parts required, the drop rates are higher than ever before!

midnightmeerkat
12-20-13, 12:40 PM
The Caretakers have been feeding the drop rates their wheaties and drop rates are now better than ever before! You need to collect more parts, but you also have much, much better chances.

Pony, please thank the devs.... Great job!! I love the summonings

midnightmeerkat
12-20-13, 12:44 PM
Would anyone mind sharing what their breeding strategy is during a summoning? Do you still try to breed dragons you really want or do you change to a combination that gives reasonable breeding/hatching times? I know I got caught with a Virtue and also Sunrise a couple of times in the last summoning.

Do you have one nest or multiple nests and lots of coins? I have 3 nests and buy light dragon to fill the nests ... I usually stick to breeding what I want to go for.

rosewaterlily
12-20-13, 12:44 PM
I collected my diamond dates just now and got 6 total, one from each farm. Maybe we don't have to plant only scalypears to finish the summoning? Because I really need food to feed my dragons right now. Hatched a tinsel for 2 gifts and a super for 3 gifts BTW.

midnightmeerkat
12-20-13, 12:51 PM
I collected my diamond dates just now and got 6 total, one from each farm. Maybe we don't have to plant only scalypears to finish the summoning? Because I really need food to feed my dragons right now. Hatched a tinsel for 2 gifts and a super for 3 gifts BTW.

Yes.. There seems to be no difference between dates or pears. They have the same drop rate.

Has anyone planted an 8 hour crop? ... What is the drop rate like for those?

parkejm
12-20-13, 12:58 PM
Do you have one nest or multiple nests and lots of coins? I have 3 nests and buy light dragon to fill the nests ... I usually stick to breeding what I want to go for.

I have 2 nests and hover around 10mill coins so that's definitely an option. I did that twice in the last hours of the last summoning, didn't think about it as a general strategy. I shall definitely consider it, thanks!

rosewaterlily
12-20-13, 12:59 PM
I buy water dragons to fill my nests, they are cheaper than light eggs and in the past the drop rates were better for 12 hours than 9 hours in my experience.

tuskmage
12-20-13, 01:06 PM

I just harvest 6 Diamondates got 6 candies & hatch a Genie dragon got 2 gift box. Looks like this Summoning will work this time if nothing going to change.

cakeandpie
12-20-13, 01:08 PM
Well, if I actually get items from hatching I may be able to do it. But if I don't get items from hatching like happened during the last summoning, then it will be impossible.

midnightmeerkat
12-20-13, 01:15 PM
Well, if I actually get items from hatching I may be able to do it. But if I don't get items from hatching like happened during the last summoning, then it will be impossible.

Hatching is working well... It's annoying, I have to wait 17 hours for my Atlantis to come back before I can do a quest

sabrinainde
12-20-13, 01:46 PM
Would TL like to explain how we missed out on 12 hours? It is NOT 10 days. It's 9 1/2.

ginrae22
12-20-13, 02:06 PM
I was prepared to say let's hope and I'm praying that this one doesn't have the issues that were for sure a problem last time. But it sounds like people are already finding problems for example with the timer?! What's the deal people?! Fill me in please!

Amicello
12-20-13, 02:08 PM
Would TL like to explain how we missed out on 12 hours? It is NOT 10 days. It's 9 1/2.

Keep cool.. it will be aborted a few hours before finishing time anyway

I've noticed that the summoning icon has changed from steampunk gears to a christmas icon now ;-) Looks like they forgot something

igames4me
12-20-13, 02:15 PM
Looks like drop rates are good..... Hopefully they stay like this throughout the whole summoning

We do have a chance at it... And most of us will spend a little gold if needed since the drop rates are good

midnightmeerkat
12-20-13, 02:27 PM
After being having Steampunk more or less stolen from me in last ill functioning Summoning i've planned to not bother much with next one anyway, instead see how it goes and watch player feedback, and maybe join a later one instead. There's massproduction of new dragons going on constantly so missing out on these two (which i do find quite funny though) won't matter much, there'll be new ones soon incoming!

Besides, i respect my loved ones too much to be babysitting DS over christmas, i just wonder how many families that will roll eyes or grumble when their *insert any type of family member here* constantly disappears off into dragon land! I have 2 sisters that probably would throw my iPad out rofl! :D

I do like the idea, the concept, of this type of event, so it'll be interesting reading on forum about this It, to see if TL learnt something from last one! And if it's possible to finish it without buying gold ofc! ;)

It doesn't need constant baby sitting tho.... Plant 5, 8 or 20 hour crop, 5 hour quest and your normal breeding schedule

freshfunin2008
12-20-13, 03:02 PM
Keep cool.. it will be aborted a few hours before finishing time anyway

I've noticed that the summoning icon has changed from steampunk gears to a christmas icon now ;-) Looks like they forgot something

Well my game icon changed as well and I lost a post. I have now harvested 12 crops of diamonds and I got 6 candies. So if I do 24 crops a day I am on average to only get 12 candies a day at 9 1/2 days I don't see me getting anywhere near 180 candies that I need for this summoning.

filipina1983
12-20-13, 03:13 PM
I knew they were going to release a dragon summoning after seeing the front loading screen of the reindeer and holly on my android Christmas version.. Can't wait to summon them

igames4me
12-20-13, 03:15 PM
since i cant breed tinsel nor santa ill be happy with these 2 dragons

today is my try crops day to see the drops
.. tommorow ill decide if ill just plant 20 hr crops

kooky panda
12-20-13, 03:21 PM
I am still showing 10 days on my timer icon.

Skip2TheEnd
12-20-13, 03:22 PM
While there are more parts required, the drop rates are higher than ever before!

Teamlava better not decide to lower the drop rate half way through again without telling anyone!!

freshfunin2008
12-20-13, 03:25 PM

the icon shows 10 days but when the icon arrived inside it showed 9 days 13 hours blah blah blah. We all missed out on 11 hours but it is no biggie. It's not like TL or Storm8 is going to acknowledge it.

DragonMaster128z
12-20-13, 03:30 PM
These numbers are higher than the Eiffel Tower! O.o

pribakes
12-20-13, 03:34 PM
Oh GOSH another summoning !!!! 260 total= impossible :) my timer is 9:09 hours

freshfunin2008
12-20-13, 03:36 PM

Has anyone got more than 1 candy per farm harvested?

aussiejules
12-20-13, 03:41 PM
JUST BREED REINDEER!!!!

first try

Fire and life 8hrs

Id aussiejules

igames4me
12-20-13, 03:44 PM

yes people have gotten 4 from 1 plant of 20 hrs and they had 6 farms so total got 24 already

pribakes
12-20-13, 04:00 PM

I just got 6/6 from diamantes

pribakes
12-20-13, 04:00 PM

I meat 1 from each farm from 5 h crops

pribakes
12-20-13, 04:02 PM
JUST BREED REINDEER!!!!

first try

Fire and life 8hrs

Id aussiejules

Congrats :) One question anyone can breed the reindeer?

freshfunin2008
12-20-13, 04:02 PM
since i cant breed tinsel nor santa ill be happy with these 2 dragons

today is my try crops day to see the drops
.. tommorow ill decide if ill just plant 20 hr crops

I got Santa with Love and Air. It took 5 or so fails but I did get it. I missed out on Snowman though.

freshfunin2008
12-20-13, 04:05 PM
yes people have gotten 4 from 1 plant of 20 hrs and they had 6 farms so total got 24 already

24 in a day is good. I harvested 12 5 hour crops and I am averaging so far 1 candy per two crops. So if I run this 20 hours a day that should get me 12 plus per day.

freshfunin2008
12-20-13, 04:07 PM
JUST BREED REINDEER!!!!

first try

Fire and life 8hrs

Id aussiejules

with this combo, I think you may have Holly not reindeer.

Lesimony
12-20-13, 04:15 PM
JUST BREED REINDEER!!!!

first try

Fire and life 8hrs

Id aussiejules
If it's like past summonings they are only breedable on Android. iOS has to summon them.

igames4me
12-20-13, 04:20 PM
JUST BREED REINDEER!!!!

first try

Fire and life 8hrs

Id aussiejules

Congrats on breeding it
You are one lucky player
You were the only one to "breed "snowman when it came back

Sylvrthrne
12-20-13, 04:33 PM

Kooky, the icon may say 10 days, but if you look at the actual timer you will see that it is about 12 hours less than that. You can even see it in the picture on the first post of this thread

ascherb
12-20-13, 04:42 PM
My game just got extremely laggy. I have tried turning my device, an ipad, off and back on again but it did not help. Ever since this latest release, it seems to take awhile for the program to catch up to what I've done. Am I alone, or are others experiencing same with this release?

12-20-13, 04:47 PM
I got two gifts from hatching a Coral dragon (10 hours)

parkejm
12-20-13, 04:53 PM
My game just got extremely laggy. I have tried turning my device, an ipad, off and back on again but it did not help. Ever since this latest release, it seems to take awhile for the program to catch up to what I've done. Am I alone, or are others experiencing same with this release?

Mine got very confused earlier during a battle - lots of lagging, didn't register any effect for a strike, then when I eventually lost and tried to heal the dragon it told me it didn't need healing, then when I went back to the habitat, the dragon was exhausted and I could heal it that way.

freshfunin2008
12-20-13, 05:03 PM
So I just completed my first quest and I just noticed that the buy all gold amount has been lowered from 55000 to 1600 or so. I guess TL is still playing with the finer aspects of this summoning. I still can't afford that amount.

riisak
12-20-13, 05:25 PM
Sooooo... what should I breed? I need 50 gifts total/9 days remaining = you need 5 gifts a day. 2 hr egg didn't give any gifts, 10 hr only gives 2 gifts (according to people).... is there anything under 10 hours that will even give boxes??

midnightmeerkat
12-20-13, 05:31 PM

Drop rates are much better, my advice is give it a go before you prejudge

midnightmeerkat
12-20-13, 05:34 PM
Sooooo... what should I breed? I need 50 gifts total/9 days remaining = you need 5 gifts a day. 2 hr egg didn't give any gifts, 10 hr only gives 2 gifts (according to people).... is there anything under 10 hours that will even give boxes??

I bought 2 air dragons and got a gift from 1 of them

LionsDragons
12-20-13, 05:36 PM
I got two gifts from hatching a Coral dragon (10 hours)

I got the same thing: 2 gifts for my 10 hr honeybee. So, if i can keep my 2nd nest full with Waters the whole I should be able to average 6 gifts per day for 9 days which will be enough. It does look like TL actually did try to fix the issues with the prior summoning.

dubbleyooteeyef
12-20-13, 05:37 PM
Nice quest - game wasn't frustrating enough.

ginrae22
12-20-13, 05:42 PM
See...if we could get random drops of each from collecting coins from our habs...that would actually be way more doable but still not a guarantee....and yes that is a suggestion haha. I probably want this one the MOST out of any of the summoning. But truly I wish we ALL had both options, summoning and breeding because neither are a for sure guarantee and both are challenging.

midnightmeerkat
12-20-13, 05:43 PM
50 Hatches in 10 days.

How is this achievable?

Stop spamming the game with rubbish quests, it's already plenty frustrating enough.
It's achievable because for longer breed times you get multiple gifts..... Do you have only 1 nest or multiple nests, if you have multiple nests buy eggs with coins to keep your nests full

LionsDragons
12-20-13, 06:32 PM
It's achievable because for longer breed times you get multiple gifts..... Do you have only 1 nest or multiple nests, if you have multiple nests buy eggs with coins to keep your nests full

Exactly! That's where I got my numbers earlier. If proportionally longer hatch times give proportionally larger drops then the numbers we're seeing so far help make this do-able, at least in theory. But only if you have 2 nests. The trick is to keep your nests as full as possible. Right now, I'm hatching a 24 hr Sunrise and I've got a 15 hr Laserlight in the breeding den. So I bought a 12 hr Water to put on my 2nd nest. By this time tomorrow I will hopefully have gotten 2 gifts from the water, 4 gifts from the Sunrise, plus whatever I get from the Laserlight. If I can even come close to keeping that up, then the hatching part should go just fine.

Yeah, things can obviously go very wrong. But I'm not going to begin complaining until that happens.

jaesha
12-20-13, 06:33 PM

Thanks so much for working in this game feature. I'm okay with the trade off as odds are much improved with the better drop rates. Game time dedication will be needed, but since there's a tourney players are probably on more frequently anyway.

Good luck to everyone!

jaesha
12-20-13, 06:46 PM

The only lag I've noticed is on article isle. When I harvest the amount of food doesn't increase unless I log out and back into the game. Also the game seems to restart and not run in the background as effectively as it used to. I can look at my photo folder (not venture onto the internet) come back to the game and see the flash screen and the game is restarting.

Hadn't really complained much or at least not loudly as I'm impressed overall that so much has been released and I've only had minimal or at least tolerable issues. ;)

jenj1971
12-20-13, 07:26 PM
Hey!!!!!
Wait a minute....
I think they used my daughter's idea that I posted last week, lol!!!
The egg looks very familiar.....
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?62855-This-is-ADORABLE!!-Had-to-share!!!

kms899
12-20-13, 08:02 PM
guess what, I've just finished the summoning, I have both dragons in my storage, well actually I fell into a gold trap:p

approximate 2000 gold, now 584 left.

dubbleyooteeyef
12-20-13, 08:27 PM

Yeah I realized after my initial post that if you get multiple gifts, or you buy rubbish low incubation dragons, then its possible.

I have 2 nests and my 7 millionth Mist dragon in the oven.

Not sure whether to waste 10 days just to come close to another reward, Ill see what I get from these 3.

What is the best egg people are buying - water, fire, or just breed normally and get the multiple gifts?

cakeandpie
12-20-13, 08:57 PM

It's because whenever TL has a timer for anything, like a summoning or tournament, they round up to the next number of days. So even if it's 9 days 5 minutes, it will say 10 days until it hits 8 days 23 hours 59 minutes. It's misleading, but that's the way it always is, not just for this event.

NouraMoh
12-20-13, 09:03 PM
I would share some apples if there is a way, I know I will never use all of them.:p

Trade ?!
I got some nice extra dragons :)

jaesha
12-20-13, 09:40 PM
Yeah I realized after my initial post that if you get multiple gifts, or you buy rubbish low incubation dragons, then its possible.

Not sure whether to waste 10 days just to come close to another reward, Ill see what I get from these 3.

What is the best egg people are buying - water, fire, or just breed normally and get the multiple gifts?

This Summoning is very doable, drops for harvest have increased. You can chose four, 5 hr harvest a day or one, 20 hour each day and still have a good chance to get all or most of your drops.

The Water dragon was best for me, 4-5 drops each hatching. I tried fire, forest and air and got zero. Light yielded 4 but I felt was too costly if water yields the same or better result.

You can breed normally and just keep your nests filled with water, that way your nests are never empty and you'll have a good chance for drops.

midnightmeerkat
12-20-13, 10:35 PM

I breed normally but also fill empty nests with either water or light (I have 3 nests)

midnightmeerkat
12-20-13, 10:37 PM
I planted 3 farms with 8 hour crop and got 2 candy canes each for 2 of the farms and 1 for the other

Gabi2111
12-20-13, 10:52 PM
JUST BREED REINDEER!!!!

first try

Fire and life 8hrs

Id aussiejules

Congrats. I didn't realise that these were breadable on IOS?
Just visited your dragon island and admired those beautiful eggs. These are Holly and gingerbread aren't they?

aussiejules
12-20-13, 11:41 PM
JUST BREED REINDEER!!!!

first try

Fire and life 8hrs

Id aussiejules

heres a screenshoot of reindeer (left) gingerbread (right)
sorry dont know how to enlarge and yap im a android user.......

aussiejules
12-20-13, 11:43 PM
reindeer (left) gingerbread (right)
sorry dont know what happend...........:confused:

spectacular2nv
12-20-13, 11:49 PM
reindeer (left) gingerbread (right)
sorry dont know what happend...........:confused:

Hi. The egg on the left nest is holly (8hrs) and the egg on the right is gingerbread (13hrs)

I've tried for reindeer on android but it's impossible to be bred. If you have the timer for reindeer please let me know.

LemonadeMouth173
12-20-13, 11:55 PM
Congrats. I didn't realise that these were breadable on IOS?
Just visited your dragon island and admired those beautiful eggs. These are Holly and gingerbread aren't they?

There r not breedable thats the reason of this thread for iOS.

000gargoil000
12-20-13, 11:59 PM
Received three gifts for selling a Firestorm egg straight of the nest.

LemonadeMouth173
12-21-13, 12:00 AM
I ment holly n reindeer. Gingerbread is with that lovely combination light/red/green with virtue fails etc. Lovely! But good luck!!!

Teetje42
12-21-13, 12:18 AM
What is the breeding time of Holly?
ah now I see, 8h. First try got life.... luckily I can try again in 3h...

aussiejules
12-21-13, 12:26 AM
Hi. The egg on the left nest is holly (8hrs) and the egg on the right is gingerbread (13hrs)

I've tried for reindeer on android but it's impossible to be bred. If you have the timer for reindeer please let me know.

thank you .... sorry again everyone .... ok now ill try reindeer:rolleyes:

LemonadeMouth173
12-21-13, 12:36 AM
Hello, this is summoning quest thread for iOS and no we cannot breed holly and reindeer!!!Hope some1 will make this clear once and for all!

kms899
12-21-13, 01:03 AM
can the op's or mods add the words ios to the title.

sfallday
12-21-13, 01:22 AM
Just got my first quest back and only got one ornament or whatever you get for the quest us this what everyone's getting or is this random?

kms899
12-21-13, 01:24 AM
right now I have elf and holly on the nest, will put reindeer once holly is out.

LemonadeMouth173
12-21-13, 01:26 AM
I think we get one per quest like last time because 5hrs is not as much as 16hrs. But we need only 30. So in 9 days...

sfallday
12-21-13, 01:29 AM
So wake up every 5 hrs to check lol

jewelspirit
12-21-13, 02:35 AM
12 gifts hatching an Infinity. Though it's still a long, long way off...

jim23cash
12-21-13, 04:42 AM
My results so far this time:
1 candy for each Diamond date so far
3 candies for Eliteleeks
0 candies for beets or Rushrooms so far.
Scaleypears planted, TBA

Quest has given 1 ornament each time so far. I speeded up w gold to see if that mattered, still only got one.

I finished my gifts on the first day, trying for gingerbread.(Got it!) I got gifts for every hatched egg except fire, even multiple 3 hour fails. Didn't matter if I sold or placed in nest once hatched.
I got 9 gifts for a crusader fail.
At this rate (knock on wood) I hope to finish within the time slotted this time, if I don't have any new problems.
Good Luck everyone!!

jim23cash
12-21-13, 04:44 AM
**within time ALOTTED, not slotted. Stupid autocorrect!

LemonadeMouth173
12-21-13, 04:55 AM
My results so far this time:
1 candy for each Diamond date so far
3 candies for Eliteleeks
0 candies for beets or Rushrooms so far.
Scaleypears planted, TBA

Quest has given 1 ornament each time so far. I speeded up w gold to see if that mattered, still only got one.

I finished my gifts on the first day, trying for gingerbread.(Got it!) I got gifts for every hatched egg except fire, even multiple 3 hour fails. Didn't matter if I sold or placed in nest once hatched.
I got 9 gifts for a crusader fail.
At this rate (knock on wood) I hope to finish within the time slotted this time, if I don't have any new problems.
Good Luck everyone!!

Good luck! Congrats! What was ur combo for Gingerbread and how many fails ?

jim23cash
12-21-13, 05:01 AM
Good luck! Congrats! What was ur combo for Gingerbread and how many fails ?

ForestFire/Virtue
Got enough fails to get 50 presents in the summoning (9 from crusader), but they were all low hour. Most were Landworm, fuzzy, Love or Life with a few fire thrown in. Only fire gave no gifts. Even 3 hour fails gave me 1 gift, and 5 hour fails gave me 2-3 each. Much better consistency than last time.

buttabdullah99
12-21-13, 08:20 AM
Guys can u plz tell me everyone how much U got from diamonates.I planted 6 diamonates and got 6 1 from each and in 1 day we will able to get only 3 from 1 and if we plant scarlypears then we will get 4 from each farm
SO I THINK IT'S BETTER TO PLANT SCARLYPEARS SO I AM NOT GOING TO PLANT DIAMONATES IT'S ADVICE :)

igames4me
12-21-13, 08:24 AM
8hr crops give 2

FigmentValley
12-21-13, 08:58 AM
Not all 8 hour give 2. Of 6 eight hour crops I got 9 candy canes. That will not yield enough in the time allotment.

LionsDragons
12-21-13, 09:03 AM
Not all 8 hour give 2. Of 6 eight hour crops I got 9 candy canes. That will not yield enough in the time allotment.

How is three harvests per day of 9 candies each insufficient? I need 180 candy canes and 27 canes times 9 days is 243; way over 180.

kms899
12-21-13, 09:08 AM
If anyone needs to know, holly is 8hrs and reindeer is 16hrs.

Kami365
12-21-13, 09:08 AM
I think I can't finished quest on time,need 2/30 tho,.i need 4/50 hatch, 24/180 candy needs..quite difficult to complete,it's holidays season,mostly we all are busy then.

midnightmeerkat
12-21-13, 11:31 AM
8hr crops give 2

8 hours gives 1 or 2

midnightmeerkat
12-21-13, 11:33 AM
Guys can u plz tell me everyone how much U got from diamonates.I planted 6 diamonates and got 6 1 from each and in 1 day we will able to get only 3 from 1 and if we plant scarlypears then we will get 4 from each farm
SO I THINK IT'S BETTER TO PLANT SCARLYPEARS SO I AM NOT GOING TO PLANT DIAMONATES IT'S ADVICE :)

If time allows you can plant 4 dates in a day so it doesn't matter which crop you plant, if you want lots of food for feeding dragons dates is the way to go.... If you can't plant crops during the day probably the 20 hour crop is best

midnightmeerkat
12-21-13, 11:37 AM

That will be average 27 a day with 8 days to go....... 27x8=216...... that is more than enough, my target on both games is 180 canes and I already have 27 and 24

LemonadeMouth173
12-21-13, 11:52 AM
I have only 4 ornaments and im pretty sure ill be very busy next days. Idk how to send every 5 hrs to make them all. And only 7 gifts and 0 gold after tournament which is not great.:)

midnightmeerkat
12-21-13, 12:50 PM
Does anyone been having problem ? I cant play in my ipad say : it's not online, but I play in my iphone fine, seems the last summoning problem back again!!! Does anybody knows what is happening ???

Mines playing great on both ipad and iphone... Try force closing or if that doesn't work delete/reinstall

LemonadeMouth173
12-21-13, 01:05 PM
It was too good to be true. After i deleted the game cuz it shows im offline which is not true now i have like 3 visible dragons on the island. Im afraid this will affect the breedings and etc. Hope not tho:(

LemonadeMouth173
12-21-13, 01:06 PM
Im playing on an iPhone so idk what to say. Its new and updated and the problems r not from my device im sure!

knowitnot
12-21-13, 02:01 PM
Weird. The Halloween version of the game will load for me, but the regular one will not.

midnightmeerkat
12-21-13, 02:05 PM
It was too good to be true. After i deleted the game cuz it shows im offline which is not true now i have like 3 visible dragons on the island. Im afraid this will affect the breedings and etc. Hope not tho:(

Have you tried completely shutting down and restarting your phone?

LemonadeMouth173
12-21-13, 02:17 PM
Have you tried completely shutting down and restarting your phone?

Yes. But right now everything is kinda lagging. Idk why those problems appear in tournament or summoning. Maybe because there r so many effects or players involved . Idk but im rlly afraid now to collect my farms.

FigmentValley
12-21-13, 03:06 PM
Yup. My game is off line, too. Completely shutting done does not work. Individual reboot does not work. Other TeamLava games are still functioning normally.

pribakes
12-21-13, 03:20 PM
Mines playing great on both ipad and iphone... Try force closing or if that doesn't work delete/reinstall

I after 35 min my game got back, I delete and reinstall and turn it off than finally work thanks :)

sfallday
12-21-13, 05:14 PM
One collection of scaly pears got me 24

JustKay
12-21-13, 11:21 PM

I don't change my breeding targets. Longer breeding times results in more items being dropped. What empty nests I have I stock with bought eggs (water, light or air). I've never had problems getting close to the targets

JustKay
12-21-13, 11:22 PM

Thanks, PonyRoar. It's still early days, but I think this is a summoning that everyone can enjoy! Even though there's more items to collect, it's more fun being able to watch your tally go up a healthy amount day by day :)

JustKay
12-21-13, 11:27 PM
Hey!!!!!
Wait a minute....
I think they used my daughter's idea that I posted last week, lol!!!
The egg looks very familiar.....
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?62855-This-is-ADORABLE!!-Had-to-share!!!

Yes, I saw your post too and thought this must be some TL fan service :) I'm sure she would be happy to have this egg and reindeer dragon on your island! Unfortunately it's not 12 gold, but if you work hard at the summoning I think you might be able to get it for free!!

JustKay
12-21-13, 11:28 PM
guess what, I've just finished the summoning, I have both dragons in my storage, well actually I fell into a gold trap:p

approximate 2000 gold, now 584 left.

Good to hear you have your humour... email support and see if you can get them to revert it

buttabdullah99
12-22-13, 01:14 AM
I have total 62 :)

faeriedust
12-22-13, 01:29 AM
Do some people really have the pay 5000+ gold to finish this "offer"? How much do other people have to pay?
It seems that the drop rates are actually working this time around so I think less people will have to pay to finish, but 5706 gold is way too much.

LemonadeMouth173
12-22-13, 07:50 AM
Trying for Gingerbread i got a laserlight . It gave me 6 presents but i put it in habitat. I have 20/50 and a virtue in breeding den. Dang!

filipina1983
12-22-13, 08:15 AM
Wanted to share that I've been planting the scaly pears for 20 hrs since summoning started. I have been getting 24 crops each time so now because 6 farms times 4 crops every farm harvested. So far I have 67/180 this works out the best :)

Harvest food 67/180
Complete the quest 17/30 every 5 hrs send forest dragon to quest
Hatch dragons 41/50 almost there, hatching virtue gave me 8 presents, water 4 presents, light 3 presents and so on

Good luck to all summoning. You can do it :)

filipina1983
12-22-13, 08:18 AM
Trying for Gingerbread i got a laserlight . It gave me 6 presents but i put it in habitat. I have 20/50 and a virtue in breeding den. Dang!

hi lemonade :)

I was upset I got virtue trying for gingerbread combo but happy I got 8 presents from it. :)
Good luck

LemonadeMouth173
12-22-13, 08:57 AM
Heya, fili. Nope, ill use it for black swan so im not so upset . But r u sure u have 17/30 for quest?Its been like 2 and a half days since this started.

DragonMaster128z
12-22-13, 09:38 AM
58/260
Buy all 1196

buttabdullah99
12-22-13, 09:56 AM
Now I have total 74/260 :(
Not good

FigmentValley
12-22-13, 10:07 AM
76 of 260. I'm working it. I like to have faith......

pribakes
12-22-13, 12:36 PM
76 of 260. I'm working it. I like to have faith......

HI figmentvalley, Im 75/260 in main account and 82/260 in 2nd account, hope we get our dragons :) the quest for me will BE difficult cause I only have 5 in one account and 4 in my 2nd account, but we have to BE optmist right? Good luck :)

sfallday
12-22-13, 12:39 PM
Another 24 from scaly pears trying to time it we'll with my schedule so doing diamond dates hopefully they produce will hatch a black knight in an hour or so will update

LemonadeMouth173
12-22-13, 01:08 PM
Another 24 from scaly pears trying to time it we'll with my schedule so doing diamond dates hopefully they produce will hatch a black knight in an hour or so will update

After ull get it plz come here and tell how many presents it will be. Ill hatch my immortal in couple days and im stuck with a virtue on den so this will be true hope for me.Thx

midnightmeerkat
12-22-13, 01:24 PM
I have 89/260 ... I'm planting 5 hour dates during the day as I want bulk food for dragons, and elite leeks overnight

As long as the drop rates remain as they are this is achievable

58/180 - just need 17 a day
5/30. 4 a day
26/50. No problem here

midnightmeerkat
12-22-13, 01:31 PM
Now I have total 74/260 :(
Not good

What are your individual totals? what are you planting, and how many nests do you have?

Plant crops 5 hours or higher, make sure you always have your forest dragon on the quest and keep your nest/s with eggs on it, I would suggest with a timer of 5 hours or higher but to fill in time an air dragon has a chance to get you a gift

sfallday
12-22-13, 02:54 PM
After ull get it plz come here and tell how many presents it will be. Ill hatch my immortal in couple days and im stuck with a virtue on den so this will be true hope for me.Thx

Got 4 presents for black night.

sfallday
12-22-13, 02:55 PM
I'm at 81/260 should be achievable

koiju
12-22-13, 03:26 PM
I have had a virtue and a titan bred first up in this summoning - I got 6 gifts from memory when I hatched the titan, virtue still has 19 hours on nest. So while it is annoying when you get the long breeds, you do at least get multiple gifts when they eventually hatch. Having said that I'm only 60/260; long haul for me. I'd like the holly dragon, but not a big fan of the reindeer, we'll see.

midnightmeerkat
12-22-13, 03:55 PM
I have had a virtue and a titan bred first up in this summoning - I got 6 gifts from memory when I hatched the titan, virtue still has 19 hours on nest. So while it is annoying when you get the long breeds, you do at least get multiple gifts when they eventually hatch. Having said that I'm only 60/260; long haul for me. I'd like the holly dragon, but not a big fan of the reindeer, we'll see.

I visited your island and I notice you have a free nest, how long is there left on your current breeding? If I was you I would buy an egg to put in that nest, air 2 hours 2.5k - water 12 hours 10k - light 9 hours 150k. If you have extra coins that is.

DragonMaster128z
12-22-13, 04:16 PM
I visited your island and I notice you have a free nest, how long is there left on your current breeding? If I was you I would buy an egg to put in that nest, air 2 hours 2.5k - water 12 hours 10k - light 9 hours 150k. If you have extra coins that is.

You don't get gifts from Buying Coin dragons.

igames4me
12-22-13, 04:17 PM

yes you do.. air gave me one time 1 gift and water all the time given me 2 gifts

midnightmeerkat
12-22-13, 04:21 PM

I have been getting 2-3 gifts from hatching water dragons, and air I have sometimes gotten a gift

snuggy95
12-22-13, 05:35 PM
I have 75/260 at the moment.
54/180 food
8/30 quest
13/50 hatching

LemonadeMouth173
12-22-13, 05:52 PM
I was prepared to speed that ,,lovely" virtue and i wanted to check the number of needed items first. Kapooooow!!! My gold!!!Was used on ,, buy etc" . Nice! Was so fast i didnt even realise till i see my gold. Pfffff virtue s still smilling on me from its breeding den. So beware!

DragonMaster128z
12-22-13, 07:06 PM
I have been getting 2-3 gifts from hatching water dragons, and air I have sometimes gotten a gift

yes you do.. air gave me one time 1 gift and water all the time given me 2 gifts
Sorry, In the past I havent Gotten Parts for hatching Easy ones-

68/260
42/180 Harvest
6/30 Quest
20/50 Hatching
Buy all 1138
I've been mainly planting ScalyPears. Tomorrow, I will Plant Diamondates :)

diorLIng
12-22-13, 10:14 PM
Sorry to hear about this.
Email Support (support@teamlava.com) and tell them, The Problem, Your storm8 id and it might help to tel them your Device and Game Version. Please give them 3-5 business days to reply.

Thank you...I'll try it ^^

asyran2012
12-23-13, 02:00 AM
Sorry, In the past I havent Gotten Parts for hatching Easy ones-

68/260
42/180 Harvest
6/30 Quest
20/50 Hatching
Buy all 1138
I've been mainly planting ScalyPears. Tomorrow, I will Plant Diamondates :)

Planting Diamondates WILL help! :D

LemonadeMouth173
12-23-13, 06:38 AM
Im at 93 planting only Diamond n Rush and i got 13:) gifts for a virtue fail. Thats life!!!

DragonMaster128z
12-23-13, 07:00 AM
Planting Diamondates WILL help! :D

I planted scalypears again. I will do that TOMORROW. XD
I got another 24 Candy Canes. At this rate, if I get all the other things I will finish the summoning. :)

finnth12
12-23-13, 07:40 AM
I planted 8 hrs on 2 farms and got 2 candy canes. Diamondates give 1 candy cane for sure. I don't know if 8 hrs always give 2 candy canes. Anyone can confirm this?

buttabdullah99
12-23-13, 07:54 AM
I planted 8 hrs on 2 farms and got 2 candy canes. Diamondates give 1 candy cane for sure. I don't know if 8 hrs always give 2 candy canes. Anyone can confirm this?
8 hrs sometimes give 2 or sometimes 1 I just harvest 3 8 hrs farms and 5
2 farms give me 4 and 1 give me 1 candy :)
Now I have total
106/260
Not bad

creolepraline
12-23-13, 07:56 AM
Rushrooms also gives candies sometimes. Out of six farms I got three of them. So if you're down to the wire and five hours seems too long, plant them and see what you can get.

DragonMaster128z
12-23-13, 08:01 AM
106/260
Food-66/180
Quest-7/30 (Better get to going O.O )
Hatching- 31/50

Buy all 925...

finnth12
12-23-13, 08:06 AM
8 hrs sometimes give 2 or sometimes 1 I just harvest 3 8 hrs farms and 5
2 farms give me 4 and 1 give me 1 candy :)
Now I have total
106/260
Not bad

Thank you for the reply. So I can plant 8 hrs during the night now, lol.
Mine is :
78/180 harvest,
12/30 quest,
24/50 hatching

Total is 114/260

Rushrooms also gives candies sometimes. Out of six farms I got three of them. So if you're down to the wire and five hours seems too long, plant them and see what you can get.

5 hrs is not too long for me, but in overnight I waste time like 3 hrs or so to harvest it in the morning, but I'll give it try and plant 1 hrs and I'll see how much do I get.

buttabdullah99
12-23-13, 08:13 AM
My total is
75/180 (farms)
7/30 (quest) not good :(
24/50 (hatching)
Total 106/260

freshfunin2008
12-23-13, 09:02 AM
My total is
75/180 (farms)
24/50 (hatching)
Total 106/260

After a slow start with harvesting, everything is providing a part for me. I was doing really good 3 days in on the last one before TL changes the drop rates and everything went to hell. Let's see if the drop rates stay good all the way through and lets see if they end the game earlier again.

midnightmeerkat
12-23-13, 11:02 AM
My total is
75/180 (farms)
24/50 (hatching)
Total 106/260

For the quests the decoration is a guaranteed drop, are you not able to do 4 quests a day? You seem to be only sending 2 quests on average a day. You have 23 more to get in 6 and half days, to do that you will need to send 4 a day.

belbar22
12-23-13, 11:07 AM
I am on holiday with poor Internet connection and do not have my phone with me all the time so I am really struggling with this. I am currently at
82/180 Canes
8/30 balls
18/50 gifts

I don't think I am going to complete this which is really annoying.

midnightmeerkat
12-23-13, 11:29 AM
I am on holiday with poor Internet connection and do not have my phone with me all the time so I am really struggling with this. I am currently at
82/180 Canes. 45% completed
8/30 balls. 26% completed
18/50 gifts. 36% completed

I don't think I am going to complete this which is really annoying.

If you can keep the rate going you should finish or be very close to it... 6 and half days to go. (3 full days gone)

The quests is the one that needs a work

freshfunin2008
12-23-13, 01:01 PM
Almost to the half way point. So far so good.... This was the time when the last summoning went south fast and badly. Let's hope TL has improved on running this game since the last one.

buttabdullah99
12-23-13, 01:16 PM
For the quests the decoration is a guaranteed drop, are you not able to do 4 quests a day? You seem to be only sending 2 quests on average a day. You have 23 more to get in 6 and half days, to do that you will need to send 4 a day.
I think I can't be able to complete this task :(

tuskmage
12-23-13, 01:22 PM
I think I can't be able to complete this task :(

Why not? this is the most easy Summoning ever. All we need to do is play DS around the clock & we will make it for sure. If TL going to leave it alone for a few more day ;)

freshfunin2008
12-23-13, 02:45 PM
Why not? this is the most easy Summoning ever. All we need to do is play DS around the clock & we will make it for sure. If TL going to leave it alone for a few more day ;)

Yup. I am at the 1/2 point and there are still 6 days left.

tuskmage
12-23-13, 03:48 PM
Yup. I am at the 1/2 point and there are still 6 days left.

Me too

84/180 harvest,
12/30 quest,
44/50 hatching

6 Days 9hrs left. Should get it done without problems.

JustKay
12-23-13, 04:41 PM
Well, I think the summoning should serve the purpose of keeping players playing. TL is trying to monetise something that isn't their core money spinner. Back before Battle Arena and summoning, you could log into DS once a day (or maybe twice), pop a fresh egg on the nest and then forget it until your next visit. There was no real motivation to level up your dragons so even planting farms was low priority. Fewer active logons = fewer chances to sell gold (& fewer gold traps), and it becomes quite easy for people to disconnect altogether. I remember a whole host of once regular neighbours giving up. Now with Battle Arena & Summoning I log on at least once an hour! (except when I'm sleeping)

Just to add to this, I have an Android account which doesn't have summoning & battle arena, and I just login and play twice a day. Install apps for gold, gift gold, breed and hatch eggs. I have a mountain of food, and not a dragon above level 4. Never hit a gold trap and now I have enough gold for an infinity. Pretty boring really but with persistence I have bred a diamond there too, and actually have more diamond hybrids than in my main account! Sometimes it's nice not having distractions :)

LemonadeMouth173
12-23-13, 05:57 PM
Can we just enjoy those things w/o looking a reason or a purpose on them? Can we just say something nice about this game we play and those ppl who work rlly hard on it? Can we just be happy and satisfied once, at least once ? Lets just play and get those dragons. They are the virtual gift from TL to us in this Christmas season, their way to wish us,, Merry Xmas". Lets just thx for it . Can u, can we?

midnightmeerkat
12-23-13, 06:14 PM
Can we just enjoy those things w/o looking a reason or a purpose on them? Can we just say something nice about this game we play and those ppl who work rlly hard on it? Can we just be happy and satisfied once, at least once ? Lets just play and get those dragons. They are the virtual gift from TL to us in this Christmas season, their way to wish us,, Merry Xmas". Lets just thx for it . Can u, can we?

Agreed!! I think it's good that there is a variety of different features for active/very active players. If someone feels that they only have time for the basic breeding that's fine too.

filipina1983
12-23-13, 07:47 PM

Agreed, I love the idea of summoning Christmas dragons, thumbs up TL :)

JustKay
12-23-13, 08:24 PM
Sorry if my post was confusing, but I was actually commenting on how this Xmas Summoning is how I've always felt it should be. It's an event that is well defined and attainable (with dedicated effort) with the main purpose of keeping players coming back with stuff to do in game. It's isn't as much about trying to get us to spend gold. I was using the Android comparison to say how boring it used to be. That said, the jury is still out since we still have more than half the time to go :)

elwood99
12-23-13, 08:59 PM
Thank you TL for making this event. It is very enjoyable - I think I can make it for a change.

Merry xmas to all TL staffs, moderators and all DS players.

(p.s pls don't change anything now let the drop rates etc remain the same...)

igames4me
12-23-13, 09:15 PM
I'm going slow but I think it's doable .. If things keep up I wouldn't mind spending a little gold to finish off

Thanks tl this is the first summoning that I'm actually enjoying

Kami365
12-23-13, 09:39 PM
My Dragon Summoning statics are as follows,. I think only I can get Holly,the Reindeer need some Gold to speedup:rolleyes:

Harvest Food 77/180
Quest 12/30
Hatch Dragons 20/50

Time Left 6 days 03 Hours 20 mins

~~~~~~~~~ MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR~~~~~~~~~

Amber498
12-24-13, 12:09 AM
This summoning is the most enjoyable one so far! I'm a bit behind on quests but not too worried about it, I'm sure I'll catch up over the holidays, now that it's time to relax. :D Good luck everyone!

Harvest Food 78/180
Quest 10/30
Hatch Dragons 50/50 (oopsies, impatient at times)

dalexxx
12-24-13, 12:21 AM
Guys, im new to IOS and would like to know if i could atleast get one dragon from the summoning if i couldnt finish all the requirements.

say i have completed half of the requirements. will i get 1 draggy? ::3

Thank you

Amber498
12-24-13, 12:41 AM
Guys, im new to IOS and would like to know if i could atleast get one dragon from the summoning if i couldnt finish all the requirements.

say i have completed half of the requirements. will i get 1 draggy? ::3

Thank you
If you get 233 items, you'll get Holly. Then 260 for Reindeer. Hope you get at least one :) Good luck!

buttabdullah99
12-24-13, 02:52 AM
Here is mine collection
96/180 (farms)
10/30 (quest)
31/50 (hatching)
Total:- 136/260
NOT BAD :(

dalexxx
12-24-13, 05:28 AM
If you get 233 items, you'll get Holly. Then 260 for Reindeer. Hope you get at least one :) Good luck!

Thanks amber. I just transfered to IOS the other night. i then threw atlantis (if i am not mistaken) for a gemstone quest as i dont know about summoning things.

ahm is there any other way to get quest gifts for summoning other than sending off the forest dragon. I kept getting 1 gift everytime it finishes.

ciarjen
12-24-13, 05:56 AM
Thanks amber. I just transfered to IOS the other night. i then threw atlantis (if i am not mistaken) for a gemstone quest as i dont know about summoning things.

ahm is there any other way to get quest gifts for summoning other than sending off the forest dragon. I kept getting 1 gift everytime it finishes.

No, there is no other way and the idea is everyone gets one gift. You need to send it 3 times a day for 10 days to complete the summoning.

dalexxx
12-24-13, 06:00 AM
Thanks ciarjen ::3

i got like 61 total

43 farms
4 quests
14 hatch

ramothsflight
12-24-13, 10:01 AM
My drop rates have decreased dramatically on food since the first day. Too bad. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

LemonadeMouth173
12-24-13, 10:09 AM
My drop rates have decreased dramatically on food since the first day. Too bad. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

Can u give an example? Most of us still getting 6/ diamondates and 24/pears. What r u planting?

LemonadeMouth173
12-24-13, 10:12 AM
Im at 120/180. I planted diamond n rush and i wasnt able to colect quite on time. So im wondering whats wrong with others crops.

LemonadeMouth173
12-24-13, 10:14 AM
Oh, i forgot. Merry Xmas Eve, friends, moderators n Team Lava staff!!!Happy Holidays to all!!!

jptheripper
12-24-13, 10:15 AM
I have to say this is the most fair and most achievable summoning to date. Diamondates have been giving 1 each every time, gifts were generous (I got 4 for a fruitful?) and quests, while hard with the 5 hours, are right on schedule

kooky panda
12-24-13, 10:21 AM
Which specific food are you planting ?

DragonMaster128z
12-24-13, 10:23 AM
145/160 (Doing Pretty Good! :D )
90/180 Harvest
11/30 Quest
44/50 Hatching

682 buy all

5 Days 14 hours 36 minutes 46 seconds left

dalexxx
12-24-13, 10:50 AM
Planted six rush room and got two...

80/260 overall ::3

deucedeuce22
12-24-13, 10:50 AM
102/180
15/30
39/50

13 more rounds of 5 hour plants, food is done
3-4 more days of questing, done
water and genie in nest, laser light breeding, that parts pretty much done

easiest summoning yet, even casually playing for the holidays

midnightmeerkat
12-24-13, 11:23 AM
Planted six rush room and got two...

80/260 overall ::3

I would suggest you plant 5 hour food or greater...... the drop rates are :- 0-1 for 1 hour, 1 per farm for 5 hour, 1-2 per farm 8 hour, 4 per farm for 20 hour.... When I've planted rush rooms to fill in time I generally get 0, maybe 1, the odds are not that great.

I plant 5 hour during the day and 8 hour over night

How many nests do you have? If I were you I would buy air, water eggs to put in empty nests

For the quests if you send 4 a day in 5.5 days you will get another 21 decorations, you will probably be about 5 short.

With work I would say that you could come very close to getting both dragons...... Good luck!!

midnightmeerkat
12-24-13, 11:27 AM

Let us know what crops you are planting as none of us have noticed a decrease. I would suggest that you not plant anything less than 5 hours except to fill in time.

Kami365
12-24-13, 08:09 PM
So far my Dragon Summoning statics are as follows,.

Harvest Food 101/180

Quest 16/30

Hatch Dragons 27/50

Time Left 05 days 04 hours 50 mins.

dalexxx
12-24-13, 11:54 PM
I would suggest you plant 5 hour food or greater...... the drop rates are :- 0-1 for 1 hour, 1 per farm for 5 hour, 1-2 per farm 8 hour, 4 per farm for 20 hour.... When I've planted rush rooms to fill in time I generally get 0, maybe 1, the odds are not that great.

I plant 5 hour during the day and 8 hour over night

How many nests do you have? If I were you I would buy air, water eggs to put in empty nests

For the quests if you send 4 a day in 5.5 days you will get another 21 decorations, you will probably be about 5 short.

With work I would say that you could come very close to getting both dragons...... Good luck!!

Hi midnightmeerkat

I started planting 20 hr crops as advised. Thank you.

Yup i did a computation as well and will end up with 171/21/50 in the end (approx).

my current stats are

51/180
7/30
30/50

too bad, the summoning already started days before i transferred to IOS :: (

jim23cash
12-25-13, 01:50 AM
I liked the idea of the summoning from the beginning, but have had some problems the other times that were a drag. This time, everything seems to be going well, and I'm still on track to get both. (Knock on wood).
Thanks TL for working out the issues and making this fun.
Happy Holidays.

buttabdullah99
12-25-13, 02:51 AM
Now I have total
172/260 ;)
120/180 farms
15/30 quest
39/50
;););) not bad

ciarjen
12-25-13, 05:25 AM
I like how they have fixed the drops from hatchings this time. Most hatchings have given me something, even the common 8 hour fails. It's a higher target now but achievable, I think, if you keep your den and nests in constant use.

mjauuuu
12-25-13, 06:54 AM
I'm very happy that the summoning this time around seems to have been implemented correctly. By my calculations I should be able to finish this one in time, the only thing I might have to spend some gold on is the quest part which has only yielded me 1 piece each time so far. Either way, I'm glad TL listened to us and made the summoning doable.:)

sfallday
12-25-13, 10:25 AM
This summoning is so much better it rewards those of us who check regularly rather than being an impossible task

midnightmeerkat
12-25-13, 11:48 AM
This summoning is so much better it rewards those of us who check regularly rather than being an impossible task

And also the buy prices are very good ...8 gold individually and only 6 gold each to buy all

DragonMaster128z
12-25-13, 04:03 PM
Here's mine so far-
111/180 Harvest
15/30 Quest
50/50 Hatchng
Total 176/260

Buy all 498

igames4me
12-25-13, 05:01 PM
Acct 1: 192/260
Acct 2: 182/260

Good luck everyone

midnightmeerkat
12-25-13, 05:08 PM
135 and 132/180
21 and 18/ 30
37 and 44/ 50

buy all 398 and 393

dubbleyooteeyef
12-25-13, 07:35 PM
This may be the first Summoning where I get enough items. So, firstly thanks TL and forum posters for making that possible -_-
Can someone explain or link how it works - ;)
i.e. if I get all 260 items do i choose one between the 2 dragons or what?
I just want to be ready because I think its going to be close and from my experience on tournaments knowing what you want to do in advance of it expiring is crucial.
thx

rsusko
12-25-13, 07:42 PM
This may be the first Summoning where I get enough items. So, firstly thanks TL and forum posters for making that possible -_-
Can someone explain or link how it works - ;)
i.e. if I get all 260 items do i choose one between the 2 dragons or what?
I just want to be ready because I think its going to be close and from my experience on tournaments knowing what you want to do in advance of it expiring is crucial.
thx

I think you get the first dragon if you hit the smaller number and the second additionally if you get everything. I transferred to iOS in the middle of the last summoning, so this is my first time around too. Initially I was horrified at the high requirements but it looks like I'll naturally get everything but the ornaments without speeding.

doop01
12-25-13, 07:43 PM
There are two different numbers of items required. When you reach the lower number you will automatically be awarded the first egg. Then when collection of all items is complete you will get the second one. It is automatic when you reach the required number of items for each dragon. :)

dubbleyooteeyef
12-25-13, 07:57 PM
Thank you both for the quick answers. ;)

142/180 -6x 8 hour crops
20/30 -
44/50 - 2 waters on nests at all times

4:4:33 left

I have even have made it to 95 Maces (and 53 masks)

... looks like my dragon collection will suck less in a couple of days time ;)

Kami365
12-25-13, 08:05 PM
So far my Dragon Summoning statics are as follows,. I think I can have Holly dragon on time,but to get Reindeer I need to spend Gold to get it.

Harvest Food 125/180
Quest 20/30
Hatche Dragons 33/50

Time remaining 04 Days 04 Hours 54 Mins

awsumum
12-25-13, 09:56 PM
206/260

132/180 harvesting
24/30 questing
50/50 hatching

I think I'll make it without spending gold (if I don't get too impatient)
Good luck everyone ;)

cdbabe
12-25-13, 10:24 PM
146 Harvesting
22 questing
27 hatching

my worried is my hatching dont know if i can make it on time :( will see

dubbleyooteeyef
12-25-13, 10:46 PM
Very roughly / all going well,
4 water eggs a day (2 nests, 12 hours each egg) for 4 days = 16 hatches at 2 per hatch = 32 gifts.

doable - GL

DarkAther
12-25-13, 11:40 PM
My results so far with approximately 4 days 1 hour and some odd minutes:
201/260 total

139/180 from harvests
23/30 from quests
39/50 from hatchings

buttabdullah99
12-25-13, 11:59 PM
My summoning result :)
147/180 farms
18/30 quest
47/50 hatching
Total 213/260 :);)

chewytwix
12-26-13, 05:08 AM
I hit 227, but I didn't get holly....

buttabdullah99
12-26-13, 05:11 AM
I hit 227, but I didn't get holly....
Bcoz for holly u need to collect 233 not 227 :p

chewytwix
12-26-13, 05:27 AM
Yeah, I just realized that too. I woke up too early expecting sales, but nothing! Oh well.

darla1123
12-26-13, 05:42 AM
I just got holly dragon. I am pretty confident I will earn reindeer as well as long as the drops stay the same. Good luck to everyone!

kwhales
12-26-13, 06:33 AM
For those who need gifts to complete this, use air. Every two hrs you get one gift. So in twelve, you get 6 gifts not 4 as you would if you used water.

mjauuuu
12-26-13, 08:29 AM
For those who need gifts to complete this, use air. Every two hrs you get one gift. So in twelve, you get 6 gifts not 4 as you would if you used water.

Thanks for the tip! Very useful to know.

freshfunin2008
12-26-13, 09:04 AM
I like how they have fixed the drops from hatchings this time. Most hatchings have given me something, even the common 8 hour fails. It's a higher target now but achievable, I think, if you keep your den and nests in constant use.

I even got a drop on a 3 hour dragon hatching. As long as the drops are consistent this is doable for both dragons. It is when they make changes in the middle of the summoning and the drop rate changes that customers tend to have a problem.