PDA

View Full Version : Community Input Regarding Potential Upcoming Removal of Catalogs

PinkPixiShop
12-20-13, 10:07 AM
Note to Mods: this might be a thread for the Suggestions & Feedback section of the forum but I placed it here hoping to get a conversation started and maybe list of favorites.

Do you have a favorite catalog or series of catalogs that you are currently trying to master and would be crushed if you found them removed come the start of 2014? If so, why not list them here and see if we can get TL to keep them around a little longer or at least until we've mastered them or saved up a rack full of our favs.

I'll start by listing a few of my favorites:

Date Night
Emerald Green
Blazing Beauty
Spring Formal
Decadent Deco
Winter Blue
Picnic Party
Pretty in Ponte
Tres Chic
Paris Runway
Rosy Floral
Victorian Ball

jdelvalle1
12-20-13, 10:14 AM
I have too many to count, but these are my 2012 SSG's (Sad to See Go):
Fireside Evening
London Lass
Snow Princess
Tres Chic
Cool & Cozy

inkedgemini84
12-22-13, 11:43 PM
☆Why do they remove items anyway? Its much better to have a larger selection to display... if we lose too much I might even consider not playing if all we have is a few lower end items...☆

nky1111
12-23-13, 03:51 AM
bcz they don't want u to get free gems
and the gameplay must suffer for that lol

Ic3e
12-23-13, 05:08 AM
They better not remove all French items (Paris Runway, Tres Chic, Flirty French) but I would love to see Carefree Belle, Cherry Vanilla and other older catalogs go.

inkedgemini84
12-23-13, 07:49 PM
☆I suppose not playing is an empty threat lol... too addicted now to stop! ;) but I will still be pretty upset if all we r left with is the basic stuff...☆

MecaMeca
12-28-13, 05:52 PM
I would like to have the clown catalog back.
Meca

MecaMeca
12-28-13, 06:01 PM
I would like to have the clown catalog back.
Meca

sacredheart81
12-28-13, 08:11 PM
Saphire, emerald, cool and cozy, red rose dress, mint dress, Sunday best.

me22me
12-30-13, 05:07 AM
I love these hope i keep them
Victorian ball
Greek chic
Rosy foral
Rainy. Day
Paris runway
Pretty in ponte
Picnic party
Summer sweetheart
Seaside style
Lavender love

jacksusa
01-10-14, 08:15 PM
They have to remove items to make storage for new items. (Programming nightmare!). But, they can give us specifics and time to buy/master items and catalogs.

sapphirecross
01-11-14, 12:35 AM
52 weeks per year and we've been getting a new catalogue a week. That just becomes unmanageable if nothing is ever removed. I personally would not mind the removals at all if they were considerate enough just to make a list. A lot of us pay money every year on the games so we do support them and it's not that much to ask for one person who is working on that game to spend the time giving us a list one week out of the year. I would rather get a list one week a year instead of a new outfit. Or use a different color background for the catalogues that will be removed each year on a specific date like 15 January every year. Then no one has to make a list at all. Or some other solution, but they did once give a list so it's not impossible, they apparently just don't WANT to.

jojopeanut
01-11-14, 01:26 AM
I don't mind decor removal. As it is takes so long to scroll through the floor tab. Wish it was categorized.

lelaina752
01-11-14, 04:04 AM
52 weeks per year and we've been getting a new catalogue a week. That just becomes unmanageable if nothing is ever removed. I personally would not mind the removals at all if they were considerate enough just to make a list. A lot of us pay money every year on the games so we do support them and it's not that much to ask for one person who is working on that game to spend the time giving us a list one week out of the year. I would rather get a list one week a year instead of a new outfit. Or use a different color background for the catalogues that will be removed each year on a specific date like 15 January every year. Then no one has to make a list at all. Or some other solution, but they did once give a list so it's not impossible, they apparently just don't WANT to.

Agreed. I wouldn't mind the removal as much if I had any idea of WHAT was being removed. For example, last year if I had known that the St. Paddy's day outfit was being removed, I would have purchased items for my avatar.

PinkPixiShop
01-14-14, 08:34 AM
All great points being made! To those of you who don't mind the removal of older items to make room for newer stuff ... I agree and totally understand the programming issues/storage etc that is associated with the gaming platform. I guess I am slightly attached to a few outfits but I can quickly get over it with the introduction of new and simply fabulous things to display. Wow, I am a committed player to be saying stuff like that, huh? LOL

My main objective (I think) was to drop a not-so-subtle hint to the TL folks in the hopes that they might warn us before they zap some of our favorites - especially if we are still trying to master the items. It causes great frustration to be soooooo close to level 4 on an item only to come back and POOF! I think it would be super nice if we got a warning or a countdown or a flashing red emergency background color on catalogs about to vanish. Of course, I am being silly about the "flashing red emergency background" but something would be nice. *cough, cough* *hint hint* :cool:

holly_angel
01-23-14, 09:46 AM
did they remove the new year outfit already? I can't find it.. this game is getting boring anyway

minidemon88
01-23-14, 10:46 AM
did they remove the new year outfit already? I can't find it.. this game is getting boring anyway

Yup. It's gone! Most of us are upset about it. :(