PDA

View Full Version : Can't craft any jelly from Jelly Maker

sukyee
12-20-13, 08:53 AM
I have issue to craft jelly. It's showed need to "Buy 0 gem" even I have all the ingredients needed.
Even I press on the "Buy 0 gem" button, nothing happen. 11786

kooky panda
12-20-13, 11:16 AM
Try restarting your device.

patisu
12-20-13, 11:17 AM
Kooky, this is becoming a widespread problem. My sister and I have started, deleted and redownloaded, still can't make jam on 2 iphones and 1 ipad. Please help!

kooky panda
12-20-13, 11:39 AM
I checked and mine is working fine.

What specific iphone and Ipads do you play on?

Have you updated the devices with the most current apple software?

Also are you on the regular game or the new Christmas version?

[S8] Regina
12-20-13, 12:37 PM
I have issue to craft jelly. It's showed need to "Buy 0 gem" even I have all the ingredients needed.

After force-closing the app, did you experience this issue again? I checked the Jelly Maker and was able to Craft the items. Please let me know if this issue persists!

sukyee
12-20-13, 05:13 PM
After force close and reinstall the game, this issue persist.
I'm using iphone5 with IOS6.0

sukyee
12-20-13, 05:19 PM
Emmmm.... I just restarted my game and this issue has fixed. Thanks TL for the quick response.

[S8] Regina
12-20-13, 05:22 PM
Awesome!

patisu
12-20-13, 09:31 PM
I checked and mine is working fine.

What specific iphone and Ipads do you play on?

Have you updated the devices with the most current apple software?

Also are you on the regular game or the new Christmas version?

I don't have the new version but I think it was messed up while they were adding peanut butter. Now that pb is on the machine, everything is ok. Thank you!!

mommy1951
01-13-14, 05:27 PM
Awesome!

I get honey from the bee hive and use it in my jelly maker then 2 seconds later the jelly maker stops and the honey is gone like I never had it . I am on a new iPad air. I have force closed but I keep loosing the honey whenever I try to use it . Any clues?

[S8] Regina
01-13-14, 06:46 PM
I get honey from the bee hive and use it in my jelly maker then 2 seconds later the jelly maker stops and the honey is gone like I never had it . I am on a new iPad air. I have force closed but I keep loosing the honey whenever I try to use it . Any clues?

Which Jelly are you trying to Craft? Does the Jelly Maker immediately stop when attempting to Craft an item?

mommy1951
01-15-14, 04:24 PM
Which Jelly are you trying to Craft? Does the Jelly Maker immediately stop when attempting to Craft an item?

we'll it isn't always crafting with honey, it's very sporadic. Today I bought 3 honeys from the newspaper, I needed one to complete a delivery. When I sent the plane out the screen flickered the honey was gone, all 3 of them. I just bought them and gone, and my delivery is sitting again waiting for one honey.

storemy8id
02-15-14, 09:53 AM
we'll it isn't always crafting with honey, it's very sporadic. Today I bought 3 honeys from the newspaper, I needed one to complete a delivery. When I sent the plane out the screen flickered the honey was gone, all 3 of them. I just bought them and gone, and my delivery is sitting again waiting for one honey.

I have the same problem and have not found any help or solution. There isn't any rhyme or reason. I have lost well over 20+ honey jars and countless money. Very frustrating. When I go to make jelly, it starts working and no matter what I do next, the rooster pops up, refreshes, jelly maker stops working and all honey is gone. It doesn't matter what kind of jelly I make either. I have even tried closing the game immediately after I start making the jelly, but when I come back, it either stopped while the game was off and stole the honey or refreshes as soon as I get back. End result, no jelly and lost honey. I would have thought Team Lava would have fixed this glitch by now.

studio1859
06-10-14, 07:53 PM
I have the same problem and have not found any help or solution. There isn't any rhyme or reason. I have lost well over 20+ honey jars and countless money. Very frustrating. When I go to make jelly, it starts working and no matter what I do next, the rooster pops up, refreshes, jelly maker stops working and all honey is gone. It doesn't matter what kind of jelly I make either. I have even tried closing the game immediately after I start making the jelly, but when I come back, it either stopped while the game was off and stole the honey or refreshes as soon as I get back. End result, no jelly and lost honey. I would have thought Team Lava would have fixed this glitch by now.

Me too!! Please make this stop.

[S8] Regina
06-11-14, 05:16 PM

Sorry about that! We have not been able to replicate this issue. I suggest shutting down background apps when playing the game, and do not leave the game running when you exit. When you are playing the game, visit a neighbor and go back to your farm to ensure that your progress has been saved. Our game also requires a strong internet connection.

Is there a specific step that you do to produce this error?

olcastle
06-21-14, 05:12 PM
Regina;918079']Sorry about that! We have not been able to replicate this issue.

Try this:

1) collect from beehive when there are less than 4 empty slots in the barn
2) try to make cranberry jam

No promises but I lost few honeys this way.

TinksThots
06-22-14, 03:40 AM
This OP is old, but it never actually got an answer other than "force close, restart, reinstall", so here goes: I know exactly what's going on here, and the solution is really quite simple: Pick up your stuff. ;)

When my barn is full, I'll go tap a building with finished products floating in front of it; it won't let me pick them up of course, but it will let me craft more. Then I'll go fill my barn back up with milk, eggs, flour, etc., go to another building, craft more stuff, fill back up with more ingredients, go craft more stuff, and so on.

What happens is eventually those buildings have dozens of products floating in front of them, and I get that same screen, basically letting me know it's full. I have no idea how many makes them "full", I've never bothered counting lol, but as soon as I pick some of it up, it lets me craft as usual. (*^_^*)