PDA

View Full Version : no visible graphics

DanityChase
12-20-13, 06:45 AM
I am having a problem with the updates for weeks 12/9 & 12/16. All of the new items are appearing as white squares in my catalog and design tabs. If I purchase them they are invisible on my floor from my view however the clothes must be visible to my nbrs/visitors because they "like" them. i'm using the ipod 4S with version 6.1.5. Can anyone help me?

irlanda_c
12-20-13, 09:51 AM
I am having a problem with the updates for weeks 12/9 & 12/16. All of the new items are appearing as white squares in my catalog and design tabs. If I purchase them they are invisible on my floor from my view however the clothes must be visible to my nbrs/visitors because they "like" them. i'm using the ipod 4S with version 6.1.5. Can anyone help me?

This happens a lot to me too..but also with floor decor I click on it and I only can see the silhouette. Some time later Im able.to see it. Im on a samsung galaxy

kooky panda
12-20-13, 11:35 AM
Are you playing the regular fashion game?

You can try going under your ipod settings- safari- and clearing out your data to see if this helps.

CuteTali
12-20-13, 11:21 PM
I had the same problem on kindle, what I found out helped a lot was uninstalling a couple of apps that I could do without, which made fashion run a lot smoother and all the invisible items are showing up normally now.