PDA

View Full Version : empty expansion?

Chaotarch
12-20-13, 03:14 AM
expansion south-east, spend 16 wisplanterns / 135k and no trees, flowers, etc, just empty? kidding?:mad:
the expansions left and right also empty? ( 13 wl & 110k, 19wl 160k )

ghjvcucjb
12-20-13, 01:14 PM
expansion south-east, spend 16 wisplanterns / 135k and no trees, flowers, etc, just empty? kidding?:mad:

All of my expansions, and ive done them all except one, included Trees, plants, rocks, etc.

vitriolicheart
12-20-13, 01:23 PM

I had one that was empty as well.

Castloninian
12-20-13, 01:33 PM

I had one that was empty too. Not done the ones on either side yet. To be honest, I loved an empty spot because I always find it hard to find space for yet another rock outcropping or more trees. Wish you could store them.

jimboser
12-20-13, 01:35 PM
I wish I would get empty ones, I wouldn't have to spend energy chopping trees (full on wood) and rock piles (full on stone, etc). I need the extra space so I have places to move the trees and rocks I don't have the energy to get rid of.

And there's Thurston, just walking around smiling, not doing a darned bit of work.

cloudsail
12-20-13, 08:35 PM
I wouldn't mind more empty ones myself. I hate willow trees. Darned things take up so much room!

PJColley
12-21-13, 06:24 AM
I had one that was empty too. Not done the ones on either side yet. To be honest, I loved an empty spot because I always find it hard to find space for yet another rock outcropping or more trees. Wish you could store them.

Why won't TL allow us to store excess Trees, Rock Outcroppings, Iron Ore piles, etc. After all, we sure pay enough to clear the land. Then we have to clutter up other sections of land to store the excess, or use up a bunch of energy to tear it down. And then there are times, we don't even need the item at the time, because we're maxed out in storage. I say, "Allow us to store what we can't use immediately!"

CLOVERKAITO
12-22-13, 02:28 AM
Yes I had that spot empty as well

m1stery
12-22-13, 03:53 AM
I remember unlocking that empty spot.... it was great cuz I finally didn't have to clear anything!