PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 12/19/2013 Update -Reindeer Stable

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

PJColley
12-26-13, 08:08 PM
I agree about the short time limits for these adventures. I have an unfinished bat habitat, unfinished pergola, unfinished inn (where do you get the column blueprint) an I will soon have an unfinished reindeer stable. I just saw what we need to get the reindeer. Two of two different kinds of feasts!?! are you kidding me? The polarian snow requiring tons of living wood was ridiculous (how come water was not an ingredient). Also the polarian planks didn't have wood as an ingredient. Come on, you are just making this stuff impossible to get so we have to spend gems to finish them. This is really starting to irritate me.
I totally agree with you. This game has become totally about the company making money. But they need to realize, when the players become frustrated with the game, people stop playing and money stops coming in.

jptheripper
12-26-13, 08:48 PM
I totally agree with you. This game has become totally about the company making money. But they need to realize, when the players become frustrated with the game, people stop playing and money stops coming in.

Couldn't disagree more, this company has given away more free stuff recently then any other.

cloudsail
12-26-13, 09:03 PM
I don't know about TL being a bunch of jerks, but I definitely agree with you on the rest of it. Sounds like my exact experience. And players of these games should not have to disrupt a normal sleeping schedule, to just be able to successfully play a game! That is ridiculous!

Dude, you've obviously never gamed......lol. I used to play MMOs before I had kids. Talk about missing sleep......

stlouis4
12-26-13, 09:17 PM
I decided not to do this one, thanks to other members giving the heads up on needed materials. I just didn't have enough stockpiled.

BriarAvenue
12-27-13, 12:30 AM
I agree about the short time limits for these adventures. I have an unfinished bat habitat, unfinished pergola, unfinished inn (where do you get the column blueprint) an I will soon have an unfinished reindeer stable. I just saw what we need to get the reindeer. Two of two different kinds of feasts!?! are you kidding me? The polarian snow requiring tons of living wood was ridiculous (how come water was not an ingredient). Also the polarian planks didn't have wood as an ingredient. Come on, you are just making this stuff impossible to get so we have to spend gems to finish them. This is really starting to irritate me.

Re your comments on why water was not an ingredient.
I think it's because this is a trade exchange like a barter system, not a workshop or potion shop run.

BriarAvenue
12-27-13, 12:39 AM
Couldn't disagree more, this company has given away more free stuff recently then any other.

This I have to agree. I criticized TL a lot on their sweepstakes n the Christmas trees.
But this time, they are fair. I installed nearly all of the Baron's games n collected a handful of gems.
I thought the way they give away gems, the quest may be near to impossible.
But it turns out if we have some stock n strategized, it's achievable.

However, have to admit that it's somewhat unfair for players that attain lvl 30 recently or below.
That's why I always suggest TL to provide a completion option, not timed, but can be at a slightly higher consideration.

Queenzod
12-27-13, 01:16 AM
This I have to agree. I criticized TL a lot on their sweepstakes n the Christmas trees.
But this time, they are fair. I installed nearly all of the Baron's games n collected a handful of gems.
I thought the way they give away gems, the quest may be near to impossible.
But it turns out if we have some stock n strategized, it's achievable.

However, have to admit that it's somewhat unfair for players that attain lvl 30 recently or below.
That's why I always suggest TL to provide a completion option, not timed, but can be at a slightly higher consideration.

I agree about the generosity of TL the past week or so. I downloaded all the games and came up with about 250 gems. It more than paid for the gem nudging I did for the reindeer, and it would be enough for people to finish up the goals they weren't able to complete. And the sap tree is fabulous! I agree it's little bits of sap, but they'll add up. Even little bits can build up. I'm grateful for it!

sabbywabbys
12-27-13, 01:27 AM
Is anyone else only gettin sugar from the stable?! I mean i love it and all but that was an awful amount of work for just sugar..

sabbywabbys
12-27-13, 01:29 AM
Oops never mind just read the first post. I see there are chances of other drops. Must be more rare.

BriarAvenue
12-27-13, 01:30 AM
Is anyone else only gettin sugar from the stable?! I mean i love it and all but that was an awful amount of work for just sugar..

I only get ice cream from the reindeer stable so far.

rosewaterlily
12-27-13, 01:58 AM
I think I got a fur my first collection from the stable (not sure since I collected a bunch of stuff at once), but it was either fur or nothing since I didn't get additional sugar or ice cream in my inventory. Second time, ice cream.

eepopp
12-27-13, 01:58 AM
It's too bad; I wanted to read what they were gonna say after the 2nd collection! =P

There were no more conversations between any characters after you collected from the stable twice. After the 2nd collection, the mission complete xp screen appeared, and that was it. You pretty much saw the last dialogue after placing Rini into the Stable where Ivy's potions kept blowing up.

Here's the final reward screen.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2gx4ay1.jpg

gabibbos
12-27-13, 02:57 AM
My deer will be ready in ca 8 hrs while the quest expires in less than 3 hrs, will I still be able to upgrade the stable even if the quest is over, or do I need to spend gems in speeding up deer at the exchange?

sabrinashal
12-27-13, 03:00 AM
My deer will be ready in ca 8 hrs while the quest expires in less than 3 hrs, will I still be able to upgrade the stable even if the quest is over, or do I need to spend gems in speeding up deer at the exchange?

if you already started the reindeer then you are safe! :)

gabibbos
12-27-13, 03:10 AM
Pfew at least, as I would have hated having wasted all that time and material ��

faeriedust
12-27-13, 04:05 AM

I got sugar as well. I don't recall my second drop though.

faeriedust
12-27-13, 04:09 AM
To be honest, if it weren't for the forum players who graciously posted all the requirements up ahead of time, I definitely wouldn't have been able to finish the stable. When I saw the cabbage, carrots, truffles, magic fruits etc, I immediately checked my inventory to see what I need to plant ahead of time / start hoarding and plan my schedule accordingly. Had I not brought my iPad mini to work, I wouldn't have been able to do those 12 hours exchange collections in a timely manner (ex. during meal breaks) as I work 12 hours a day, so without bringing the iPad to work I'd only be able to collect once a day, making the quest line impossible to finish on time unless using a lot of gems. So a GREAT THANK YOU to those who were generous and posted the requirements up ahead of time for all of us. Merry x'mas to you all! :o

I totally agree. Thank you to the speed questors! I would not have been able to finish otherwise since I only had some of the materials required.

JayUK69
12-27-13, 04:13 AM
I got sugar as well. I don't recall my second drop though.

I've had sugar, ice cream and today it dropped 2 fur.

Rockinkitten
12-27-13, 05:22 AM
I didn't get the stables ready in time and all my goals expired. It said would you like to buy the reward for 40 gems which I did, and got nothing. Feel very disheartened now after spending all this time over Christmas playing, only to get nothing.

Time to delete this game now.

dizzy7373
12-27-13, 05:47 AM
I didn't get the stables ready in time and all my goals expired. It said would you like to buy the reward for 40 gems which I did, and got nothing. Feel very disheartened now after spending all this time over Christmas playing, only to get nothing.

I'm sure the reward item you bought was the fairy in a jar...........
Check the picture from eepopp about 6 posts up, 310 coins, 2 xp and a fairy in a jar are the quest rewards, the assumption would be that the quest reward was the reindeer stable, but that was the means to the end.

Serendipity1110
12-27-13, 05:53 AM
I think it would be very beneficiary to have a proper countdown for these missions.

I started with the reindeer stable, barely made it to level 2. Then the counter said I had two days for level 3, which means I can exchange for Forever Snow 4 times (takes 12 hours). I JUST managed to exchange twice with only two hours after that, so I BOUGHT the remaining snow with gems, which I also had to BUY. Made it to level 3, again the counter tells me I have two days to upgrade to level 4. That was about 3 hours ago. Now I log back in and the mission is EXPIRED??? Seriously? This is so very disappointing! Can I at least upgrade in my own time until I have a reindeer or did I play like a maniac for the past few days and paid actual cash for nothing?!?

Rockinkitten
12-27-13, 05:54 AM
That's a rubbish reward and a waste of 40 gems! I assumed the reward would be the reindeer I have seen in other people's stables. Now I have an empty stable...

Rockinkitten
12-27-13, 05:55 AM
Serendipity, exactly!!! Very very annoyed. My little girl was so looking forward to the reindeer!

FigmentValley
12-27-13, 06:44 AM
I'm sure the reward item you bought was the fairy in a jar...........
Check the picture from eepopp about 6 posts up, 310 coins, 2 xp and a fairy in a jar are the quest rewards, the assumption would be that the quest reward was the reindeer stable, but that was the means to the end.

Why would I need to buy the fairy in the jar when I already have 99 of them? I lost Internet ( winter storm) and, even though I was only 15 minutes from my second collection at the completed reindeer stable, I failed to collect. I hesitate to spend gems for Fairy jar that I wouldn't get anyway because I am maxed out fairy jars. Do I need to get this to continue?

Rockinkitten
12-27-13, 06:47 AM
I did buy it with gems and nothing happened. I'd say don't do it.

lycopodium
12-27-13, 06:49 AM
Bear in mind that the gems for downloading games is only available for random players, not all players. I on the other hand get zero reward for downloading games. I wish I'd never spent any money on this game. Timed quests are impossible to complete! I'm done and deleting this money pit!

woodlandlady
12-27-13, 07:38 AM
Why would I need to buy the fairy in the jar when I already have 99 of them? I lost Internet ( winter storm) and, even though I was only 15 minutes from my second collection at the completed reindeer stable, I failed to collect. I hesitate to spend gems for Fairy jar that I wouldn't get anyway because I am maxed out fairy jars. Do I need to get this to continue?

I don't understand either, why would the final reward be a fairy in a jar? Of all things..?! I spent 40 gems on this assuming it would be the reindeer, and either got a fairy or nothing not sure which, comes to the same thing really. What a shame. An almost impossible quest if you have other things you have to do over Xmas and a really disappointing end.

meme1098
12-27-13, 07:43 AM
The fairy in a jar maybe related to the next quest regarding fairies to be released next week, I believe. TL wanted to be sure you had at least 1 fairy in a jar I bet.

Capper7
12-27-13, 07:47 AM
I JUST got my stable to LEVEL 2. WHAT GIVES?! This quest was ridiculous. There were apparently so many other steps and the ones that I got to took forever to do. This one and the last one were extremely difficult to get done on time. The ones you do next need a massive amount of improvement. Fortunately, there's lots of room for you to do this.

BriarAvenue
12-27-13, 07:49 AM
Bear in mind that the gems for downloading games is only available for random players, not all players. I on the other hand get zero reward for downloading games. I wish I'd never spent any money on this game. Timed quests are impossible to complete! I'm done and deleting this money pit!

No, there are Chritmas versions for jewel mania, bubble mania n farm story.
At least can collect 30 gems for the download.

dave8459
12-27-13, 08:41 AM
I agree 100%. It was impossible to finish this quest in the time frame allowed. I wasted magic fruit trying to get polarian lichen and then realized that I could never finish this without spending tons of gems.

CoalCountry
12-27-13, 09:46 AM
What FREE stuff? If they've given anything away, I haven't seen it. And I'm on this game every hour, except when I'm sleeping!

CoalCountry
12-27-13, 10:22 AM
THIS IS MY IDEA:
(1) TL should allow the Forum to post a list of the items needed for each upcoming quest at least 2 days in advance.
(2) Beginning with the very next quest, the time limit should be increased to a FULL 10 DAYS--with the EXACT HOURS POSTED. Example: This timed quest will officially BEGIN on Thursday, January 2, 2014 at 3:00 AM Eastern Standard Time. And this quest will officially END on Thursday, January 12, 2014 at 3:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.

Because this is a game, and games should be fun as well as challenging, people shouldn't have to set a timer, wake up, work the game, then go back to sleep. That is so ridiculous and almost impossible.

lycopodium
12-27-13, 10:29 AM
No, there are Chritmas versions for jewel mania, bubble mania n farm story.
At least can collect 30 gems for the download.

One of the TL folks responded to another persons question saying that the gems for downloads are not for everyone.

candiecorn192
12-27-13, 11:26 AM
I didn't get to finish my rain deer stable. Will I sometime? Can't get planks anymore. Should I sell it?

anappletree
12-27-13, 01:37 PM
I didn't get to finish my rain deer stable. Will I sometime? Can't get planks anymore. Should I sell it?

This is what I would like to know as well. I see that the last two timed quests are available for purchase for 200 gems. Will the stable and deer be available too? If I pay gems to upgrade to level 4, will I be able to pay gems to upgrade to level 5?

TinksThots
12-27-13, 01:41 PM
It drops ice cream and sugar, making it a nice little kitchen bonus boost, and if you wanna continue getting that boost, it turns you into one of those people who never take their Christmas decorations off their houses.
lololololololol
ヽ( ^ _ ^ )ノ

BriarAvenue
12-27-13, 01:47 PM
One of the TL folks responded to another persons question saying that the gems for downloads are not for everyone.

Well that happened to me once. I downloaded the match dots, but something's wrong and the Baron collection pop window kept hidden from me. I could see it by a glimpse, so I could not collect. Checked with support and they said they couldn't rectify such rewards btw games. Other than that, I hv no problem if I click the button from the Baron's quest. I download match dots in the app by the way.

ginrae22
12-27-13, 02:57 PM
The only reason that I finished is that I spent gob of gems. I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't gotten a bunch of them from downloading games as goals but it still sucks that the reward gems were all spent on that. I mean why bother collecting all of the items we needed and not just put it up for gems?! Well...I totally agree this was impossible to do without the use of any gems. It shouldn't have been 12 hours to get so few of the plans or snow. And to need 50 snow ?! I feel like many of the quests lately have been really complicated and time consuming.

monty85
12-27-13, 03:46 PM
I don't understand either, why would the final reward be a fairy in a jar? Of all things..?! I spent 40 gems on this assuming it would be the reindeer, and either got a fairy or nothing not sure which, comes to the same thing really. What a shame. An almost impossible quest if you have other things you have to do over Xmas and a really disappointing end.

Exact same. The quest said 2 days left this morning and by lunchtime it said expired- would you like to buy the reward for 40gems. No picture was available just a white square with a spinning loading wheel. Bought it expecting reindeer, received a faerie in a jar. Want my 40 gems back. Total con. Ridiculous timer.

jimboser
12-27-13, 04:29 PM
Despite driving across the country to visit relatives, I was able to complete this one on time and only spent 12 gems to get one magic fruit. I was worried about the magic fruit going in. When the time came for that trade, I had 6 fruits. Did the trade, got 4 snows, 1 more from the inn, and stopped to consider options on buying snow vs buying 3 more fruit I decided to wait on a trade until my inn cycled. Only got 1 more snow, but managed to collect 2 fruits. So paid for just one, and made my 10 snowflakes with time to spare.

The important thing with all of these challenges is to be as fully stocked on everything as possible, and to only focus on the timed goal when you get it, and check the forums so you know what you need in advance. I got caught short on magic fruit, I won't let that happen again.

BriarAvenue
12-27-13, 04:43 PM
Yup. Didn't think abt stocking on magic fruits. Will certainly stock up on everything, especially the most expensive blocks, beams, nuggets, etc.

kellerjack
12-27-13, 05:31 PM
Very glad I didn't even start this one. Now some half built broken stable sits in my inventory and I wasn't stressing over Christmas break!

kooky panda
12-27-13, 07:00 PM

Reward

You completed the quest Fairy Magic which rewarded you with 2 Fairie jars along with Coins and XP.

mspate
12-27-13, 10:23 PM
Wow I have NEVER seen these items anywhere :( needless to say I have half built things like the reindeer stables. I've never seen where I can get the snowflakes and such :(

justk9188
12-27-13, 10:50 PM
I just finished lvl 4 Reindeer Stable and now the quest disapeared.
Dis i have to buy the reindeer with gem ?

mizlulu123
12-27-13, 11:29 PM
Are you serious? I am very disappointed with these limited time only buildings. First the INN and now the Reindeer. I should have learned from my first mistake of buying the Kingdom Inn. Spent all of those Gems for nothing. Now I have a useless, unfinished stable sitting in my storage.

JustKay
12-28-13, 04:16 AM
While I did manage to get the Stables, I just missed out on the last goal by an hour or two. I agree with what a lot of people are saying about the difficulty of these timed goals. I'm a long time player with a lot of stocked up items since I was still active during those quiet months, and even I struggle a bit with these goals (even with the help of the Kingdom Inn). I hate to think what some of the newer players must feel. The difficulty level is too high, and to be honest the reward is not always worth it (the kingdom inn just drops Earth Wisps).

That said, TL should be commended on the frequency that they've been updating CS these days and even if the usefulness of these new features is questionable, the art is always great and they've been working hard to balance the game (thanks for the Maple tree!)

olddragonville
12-28-13, 08:25 AM
I agree time limits are short and now like others, I have half completed items. Even if we can't get the rewards of money or gems, it sure would be nice to be able to complete these items.....please pass on.

Tiffany2102
12-28-13, 09:27 AM
Says to get a reindeer through the exchange, yet it is not one of the options in the exchange and hasn't been for the last two days. Might have a bug here.

Tiffany2102
12-28-13, 09:30 AM
I think their goal is to have people spend more gems (then are more likely to buy them) - to increase revenue from this game. That's why the timed goals are so short.

stuffedmounts
12-28-13, 12:26 PM
I think their goal is to have people spend more gems (then are more likely to buy them) - to increase revenue from this game. That's why the timed goals are so short.

I don't know how successful that is going to be for them. Typically applying a lot of pressure to spend doesn't work well. But it does a great job of infuriating your customers and creating PR disasters. Judging by tons of posts here, I would say they're highly successful at that.

MiniLaura
12-28-13, 02:32 PM
Says to get a reindeer through the exchange, yet it is not one of the options in the exchange and hasn't been for the last two days. Might have a bug here.
The reindeer is no longer available through the exchange because the goal has expired. I'm sorry :(

Rockinkitten
12-28-13, 03:16 PM
So if I buy lichen with gems to upgrade the stables, I'll still end up with no reindeer? I can't even buy one?

Someone is having a right laugh.

I regret spending money on gems and I regret spending time over Christmas trying to complete this goal. I've played this game from the start but I feel so *****ed now I am going to delete.

JayUK69
12-28-13, 03:32 PM
So if I buy lichen with gems to upgrade the stables, I'll still end up with no reindeer? I can't even buy one?

Someone is having a right laugh.

I regret spending money on gems and I regret spending time over Christmas trying to complete this goal. I've played this game from the start but I feel so *****ed now I am going to delete.

If you buy the remaining lichen with gems, you can upgrade the stable. Then the next upgrade should give you the option to buy the reindeer for 50 gems so you can complete the upgrades and have a complete stable, which will drop sugar, ice cream, fur etc...

rengirl1978
12-28-13, 04:23 PM
I had to pay 50 gems for the reindeer!

vitriolicheart
12-29-13, 06:31 AM

As someone who sometimes has a very negative voice on the board I don't agree with this. Due to a little stocking up because of knowing what the previous quests were like, I *could* have managed this without gems. I still had to totally destroy all stocked sap and get more but if I had been a bit more patient, I would have completed this without using Gems at all. I only used gems to get the last forever snow because I was one short and couldn't be bothered to wait another 12 hours and speed up collection of my Reindeer. Even after completing this quest I had enough time to do at least three more trades (maybe four).
It was doable with a little forwards planning.

angellahg
12-29-13, 07:55 AM
The reindeer is no longer available through the exchange because the goal has expired. I'm sorry :(

If U use gems to upgrade the stable will the reindeer be available for purchase?

MiniLaura
12-29-13, 09:45 AM
If U use gems to upgrade the stable will the reindeer be available for purchase?
I don't know for certain, but I'll bet that you will be able to purchase the reindeer with gems.

guyrye
12-29-13, 06:15 PM
I quickly abandoned this quest. Did not have the time or the desire to spend gems on it. Would have been nice though.

dracoonic
12-29-13, 09:01 PM
jz wana ask if my unbuilt reindeer stable can be stored or destroyed? it is wasting my kingdom space. not frustrated with this update, just trying to get rid of a mistake i have done.

dng1234
12-30-13, 05:19 AM
jz wana ask if my unbuilt reindeer stable can be stored or destroyed? it is wasting my kingdom space. not frustrated with this update, just trying to get rid of a mistake i have done.

If you have it build to level one then you can at least store it. (Part of the requirements were 99 wheat.) If you bought it but that was it then your stuck with it.

billybird47
12-30-13, 09:08 AM
Where is reindeer ,not in exchange.

PikaSquirrel
12-30-13, 10:48 AM
These quests for the Reindeer Stable has expired on December 27th. You cannot get the Reindeer through the Royal Exchange anymore. If you want to finish upgrading this building, you can do so with Gems through the upgrade option.

Angel_Unglued
12-30-13, 12:33 PM
I finished completing my rain deer stable, clicked on Complete, and it disappeared. What happened to my stable? If there was a timeframe involved, and I completed my stable after the time ended, do I get my items used to build the stable back?

This game, tho I love playing, has been having a lot of issues lately.

dracoonic
12-30-13, 07:06 PM
If you have it build to level one then you can at least store it. (Part of the requirements were 99 wheat.) If you bought it but that was it then your stuck with it.

Thank you very much for the info.

Voodoo87
12-31-13, 03:26 PM
I don't have an exchange for the Liechten. Does anyone know what I can do?

sonick1nz
12-31-13, 03:39 PM
I don't have the trade with stable master to be able to obtain some of the required materials. Does that mean I still need to complete a quest/mission before it will appear?

sivadni
12-31-13, 08:38 PM
How do I get the Polarian Planks to finish building my Reindeer Stable? That exchange is not showing up for me. Help!

jimboser
12-31-13, 08:48 PM
Trades are gone, any upgrades left must be done with gems. Or maybe wait until next December?

freesiawoods
01-01-14, 08:13 AM
I see the Reindeer Stable in the market for 10,000 coins. I'd like to know if it is fully upgraded, and if not, how would one go about upgrading it?

MiniLaura
01-01-14, 09:30 AM
I see the Reindeer Stable in the market for 10,000 coins. I'd like to know if it is fully upgraded, and if not, how would one go about upgrading it?
Not fully upgraded, and you would have to upgrade it using gems because the parts needed for the upgrades are no longer available through the exchange.

jenj1971
01-01-14, 11:17 AM
Ok.... The holidays were a bit hectic I did the best I could to keep up with the timeD goals. I finished the stable, received my reindeer. My time expired on the final goal after that. I deleted it too fast and didn't realize I could purchase my reward for 40 gems.
Anyway.... Since I didn't purchase or obtain the final reward (which I am not sure what the reward was) will I still be able to participate in this Free the Fairies quest line?????

dizzy7373
01-01-14, 11:36 AM
The 40 gem reward purchase was to get 2 fairies in jars, a couple of hundred coins and a small amount of xp, lucky for you that you didn't pay out, definitely not worth it.
The free the fairies quest line is independent of all the other quests.

jenj1971
01-01-14, 12:43 PM
The 40 gem reward purchase was to get 2 fairies in jars, a couple of hundred coins and a small amount of xp, lucky for you that you didn't pay out, definitely not worth it.
The free the fairies quest line is independent of all the other quests.

Oh Yaaay!!! Thank you so much!!
I am glad now that I didn't pay attention to that!!

So excited for this new quest/story line!!!

Thanks again!! Happy New Year!!!

freesiawoods
01-01-14, 06:16 PM
Not fully upgraded, and you would have to upgrade it using gems because the parts needed for the upgrades are no longer available through the exchange.

Yikes, perhaps it should be removed or else sold fully upgraded at a gem price, lest unsuspecting players purchase it without that knowledge.

pinocchiossss
01-04-14, 05:44 AM
I know this goal was expired, but now I have one stable (upgraded to lv2 only), if i want to upgrade to lv5, how many gems and what materials I need to use?? I really want to finish it , the reindeer is so cute !! Help!

dizzy7373
01-04-14, 06:40 AM
I know this goal was expired, but now I have one stable (upgraded to lv2 only), if i want to upgrade to lv5, how many gems and what materials I need to use?? I really want to finish it , the reindeer is so cute !! Help!
Better start saving, assuming you can get the regular pieces, blocks etc, then to upgrade you will need
10x Polarian Planks 10 gems each
50x Forever Snow 2 gems each
10x Polarian Lichen 12 gems each
1x Reindeer I think this was 50 gems

HorseHoundandFoxHoldings
01-04-14, 04:42 PM
I have completed all requirements for level 2 except for the snow. I have been waiting over a week for the snow to appear in the exchange but still not there. The only way I can obtain the snow is to use gems to buy it. HELP!
Thank you.

PS: I never had the option to use the royal exchange to make the snow. Not when the reindeer stable came out, not anytime while trying to complete anything. I always keep my exchange busy as you never know when you will need trade tickets so I am in there at least twice a day. From what I just read it look like I will have to use gems to finish the reindeer stable. Is this an item we will need for the future as I am not one to use gems to build buildings or anything else. I think that is what makes the game challenging, to build what you need not just purchase the item.

MiniLaura
01-04-14, 04:59 PM
I have completed all requirements for level 2 except for the snow. I have been waiting over a week for the snow to appear in the exchange but still not there. The only way I can obtain the snow is to use gems to buy it. HELP!
Thank you.

PS: I never had the option to use the royal exchange to make the snow. Not when the reindeer stable came out, not anytime while trying to complete anything. I always keep my exchange busy as you never know when you will need trade tickets so I am in there at least twice a day. From what I just read it look like I will have to use gems to finish the reindeer stable. Is this an item we will need for the future as I am not one to use gems to build buildings or anything else. I think that is what makes the game challenging, to build what you need not just purchase the item.

If you did not reach the goal to upgrade your Reindeer Stable to level 3 before the goals expired, you will not have seen the snow in the Royal Exchange. If you want to upgrade your stable now, you will have to use gems.

dng1234
01-04-14, 05:37 PM
Is this an item we will need for the future as I am not one to use gems to build buildings or anything else.

I don't think that this is a building that will be needed for any future quest lines. I've never seen a quest that has required us to collect from a building that was either available using gems or a limited-timed/holiday building unless it was directly related to that limited-time quest.

ginrae22
01-04-14, 06:19 PM
so i just collected from my stables and got some fur lol! I did not expect that at all. I wish they had made it possibly drop any sweet items not just cold or sugar. Has anyone gotten anything else interesting to drop from it? ??

pinocchiossss
01-05-14, 03:36 AM
Better start saving, assuming you can get the regular pieces, blocks etc, then to upgrade you will need
10x Polarian Planks 10 gems each
50x Forever Snow 2 gems each
10x Polarian Lichen 12 gems each
1x Reindeer I think this was 50 gems

Omg....few hundred of gems needed ?!

dng1234
01-05-14, 08:52 AM
Omg....few hundred of gems needed ?!

Which is why I promptly turned around and threw mine back in storage after seeing this.

pinocchiossss
01-05-14, 09:04 AM
I think I will put the unfinished stable into my inventory !goodbye lovely deer

vednir
01-05-14, 10:32 AM
For perspective those totals you list sum up to 370 gems which is just slightly more than the barracks and slightly more than some of the dynamic pricing that people were quoted for the wizard school. It's not unattainable but you won't have spare gems for a while.

Shylore
02-19-14, 11:35 PM
Seeing this unfinished stable in my inventory and not really having a decent means to finish it up is still frustrating. I missed nearly all of the Holiday frills. Was happy that TG had left some items open for those of us missed it. So I bought into it. Wasn't such a crazy idea, other games that I played had left most of holiday items available for a few weeks past. Anyways mid Febuary whine.

transberry
03-02-14, 06:46 AM
Will these be goal items next Christmas season, Halloween for glimmerbat or gems only way to ever complete

Anaboe
10-07-14, 04:53 PM
If I buy the Reindeer Stable for 200 gems, will it be fully upgraded?

I do have a Reindeer Stable lvl 1 in my inventory, but it will cost me 320 gems to finish it, because I can't craft the special items like Polarian Planks, Forever Snow, Polarian Lichen and the trade for the Reindeer.

Can anyone confirm one or the other?

PikaSquirrel
10-07-14, 05:09 PM
Yup! If you buy it now with Gems, it will come fully built.

The Reindeer Stable was available to purchase with Coins and the items required to build it were free for a limited time through Goals. Now that Goals have expired, you cannot obtain these items for free anymore. Players who purchase this building after the Goals have expired will not have the option to purchase the building with Coins and will need to use Gems. However, the building will be fully built when they buy it.

Anaboe
10-07-14, 05:28 PM
Thanks! I guess that will be my next buy then :)

Always short on basics as sugar!

Anyuszko
10-08-14, 04:36 AM
Thanks! I guess that will be my next buy then :)

Always short on basics as sugar!

Actually, if you have enough gems, it worths to complete your first reindeer stable as well. You only can have a maximum of 2, one built up thru the quest (if you not finished, you can finish with gems), and a second (fully upgraded) one for 200 gems from shop. But you cant have more, even for gems.

Reindeer stable and harvest pergola are the two best buildings from I always collect because of their good drops. I have 2 from both buildings.

Anaboe
12-22-14, 05:55 PM
I started playing just before the Christmas-quest last year. So yes, I do have the Reindeer Stable - but I never got to finish it. Finishing it now would cost me 240 gems, while buying a complete new one only cost 200 gems. I can't sell my old one, so I guess I'm screwed.

Is there any way to sell my partially finished Stable and buy a fully upgraded one with 200 gems?

It feels so stupid to pay for it more than a new one costs, only because I can't sell it...

EnchantedCastle
12-22-14, 07:27 PM
I started playing just before the Christmas-quest last year. So yes, I do have the Reindeer Stable - but I never got to finish it. Finishing it now would cost me 240 gems, while buying a complete new one only cost 200 gems. I can't sell my old one, so I guess I'm screwed.

Is there any way to sell my partially finished Stable and buy a fully upgraded one with 200 gems?

It feels so stupid to pay for it more than a new one costs, only because I can't sell it...

You can still buy a new one and just leave the unfinished one in your inventory. The old one just gives you the option to have 2 stables in your kingdom if you ever want to finish it with gems.

Castloninian
12-22-14, 11:07 PM

I just stored my unfinished one and bought the new one... still hopeful we can maybe get planks etc again another day (like we got snowflakes again or whatever it was) so the total gem cost to finish it isn't more than buying a new one.

Anaboe
12-23-14, 09:54 AM
I already bought one fully upgraded stable for 200, but I want a second one. But, since I can't sell my partially builded stable, I'm forced to upgrade it for 240 gems.

That feels bad, for a new one is only 200 gems.

I wish TL would make it possible to sell the not finished building... I don't mind spending 200 gems, but spending 240 while it only costs 200 feels just Scilly and bad.

kooky panda
12-23-14, 11:13 AM
I already bought one fully upgraded stable for 200, but I want a second one. But, since I can't sell my partially builded stable, I'm forced to upgrade it for 240 gems.

That feels bad, for a new one is only 200 gems.

I wish TL would make it possible to sell the not finished building... I don't mind spending 200 gems, but spending 240 while it only costs 200 feels just Scilly and bad.
Have you tried storing the unfinished one?

Anaboe
12-27-14, 06:35 AM
I have stored the unfinished one, but that's not what I want: it still isn't of any use in my storage, now is it?

I have bought a fully finished one for 200 gems.
I want another fully finished one, but I can't unless I pay 240 gems, which is rediculous since it now only costs 150 gems.

So, please TL, please let me get rid of my infinished one, or let me finish it for 150 gems!

lea_hikari
12-27-14, 06:44 AM
pls help me i need to build my deep fryer pls teach me how to request

Response from SW:
You need Bakery Story.... I can't move your post..... (But what you do is click on the oven and another screen will come up with the materials you need to build the oven. Next to each item is an Ask button. Click that, and a list if your neighbours will come up, you tick however many you want and press ok. You repeat this process until you get all the materials and then Build. You can only ask everyone 1 time per day, so you can ask the same neighbours for parts but have to wait for the next 'day'. Hope that helps.)

iraqissmoon
04-28-16, 03:05 PM
i more concerned about the time limit then adventure based quest line

thanx for all , but i cannot see the forever Snow in the Exchang Royal ??

SpiritWind00
04-28-16, 05:15 PM
thanx for all , but i cannot see the forever Snow in the Exchang Royal ??

Hi, welcome to the forum! The Reindeer Stable was a limited time event. To get any of the special items/parts to complete the building you need to purchase these with gems. The Royal Exchange only had this trade during the time of the event.