PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Objects- Current Bugs and Issues

kooky panda
12-19-13, 08:21 AM
Current versions of the game:

IOS- Version 1.3.1

When reporting a bug or glitch, please provide the following information:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number(check under settings-device )
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or teamlava), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) should be read by everyone! Great for new and experienced members alike

Forum Rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)Transferring games (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device) - Several different ways to transfer. Make sure you have downloaded all TL games you want transferred before starting. You can not have only one game transferred, and leave others on the current device. And there is no option to play the same game with the same ID on multiple devices.

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) so they can check you game.

Blocked comments - currently not available in game. If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Purchased Gems not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

Blank screen for Gem Purchasing (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices) (iOS only) - See thread, it has the original suggestion, and a few other suggestions that do not involve restoring.

Crashing on older devices - TL has been notified of the problem.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

ginrae22
01-03-14, 07:36 PM
I'm playing the Christmas version ... But I'm trying to look at the crime scene again and it looks like it's messed up the background is all white and like only half the picture is showing so it's asking to find items that are not in view at all.... The first time was okay but twice now I've used energy or whatever and it doesn't seem to be working properly.

kooky panda
01-03-14, 07:47 PM
Try closing out the game or restarting your device.

igames4me
01-03-14, 08:09 PM
I'm playing the Christmas version ... But I'm trying to look at the crime scene again and it looks like it's messed up the background is all white and like only half the picture is showing so it's asking to find items that are not in view at all.... The first time was okay but twice now I've used energy or whatever and it doesn't seem to be working properly.

That happened to me the other day ... Uninstall and reinstalled solved the problem

esperia77
01-03-14, 08:45 PM
My iOS is updated to 7.0.2 version.
I'm trying to install the 1.2.2 version of the game.
I've already restarded my device twice and disinstalled and reinstalled the game.
The problem remains: Case No. 1 is solved; case No. 2 is not accessible. It is permanently downloding, but nothing has changed in hours.

barbiedoll1965
01-04-14, 10:42 AM
My iOS is updated to 7.0.2 version.
I'm trying to install the 1.2.2 version of the game.
I've already restarded my device twice and disinstalled and reinstalled the game.
The problem remains: Case No. 1 is solved; case No. 2 is not accessible. It is permanently downloding, but nothing has changed in hours.

I have tried everything and case two is still downloading on my ipad fourth generation. Help! I have even spent money on this game. If it's not fixed by the end of the weekend I am afraid you have lost a paying customer.

ginrae22
01-04-14, 04:12 PM
Try closing out the game or restarting your device.

I did those both I think it's working now. Thanks for the advice.

kooky panda
01-17-14, 03:37 PM
New Version update in app store. Version 1.2.3

sweetypies97
01-20-14, 02:43 PM
I had to talk to Tom Tooms twice (case 5). With stars so much hard work to earn this is frustrating. I had spoken to Tom, started to investigate his history, then lost progress in that part of the case. However, I didn't lose progress on the searches (ie wasn't close to earni g a star - had to get nearly another 5 million points to get the star to talk to him again).

kooky panda
01-23-14, 09:58 AM
New Version Update ! Version 1.2.4

Oslo15
01-25-14, 05:39 PM
I am using: iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3, Mystery Crimes 1.2.4

Currently on Case 7. Neither the 1st "locker room" nor the timed "locker room" areas are loading properly. The scene will only load halfway, the other half is white. For items hidden in the white area, the hint button will either freeze the game (so that I have to restart the game/force close it), or I can hear the sound file play, but can't see the item it highlights.

I've taken the following steps, in this order:
1. Force close
2. Restart device (normal power down/up process)
3. Uninstall then reinstall
4. Uninstall, hard restart (the holding down home button & power button together method), then reinstall. Nothing is working. These are the only areas I've had a problem with in the whole game so far.

I took a screenshot of the problem, but don't know how to upload it here. Can someone please help? Thanks!

jetdriver1955
01-27-14, 01:38 PM
I also have iPhone 4 latest software version 7 latest updated hidden objects. Have the same problem with white back screen and have tried several times to get rid of it. Team lava please rectify this problem. Very frustrating using energy and getting no where in game. Thanks.

Murphy_the_Dog
01-29-14, 12:34 AM
I have an iPhone 4 w/ OS 7.0.4 & Mystery Crimes v1.2.4. I am also having issues w/ Case #7 - Three Strikes. The first scene, The Locker Room, also only loads about 1/3 of the background. The rest is white like the others have stated above. I have force quit, restarted, uninstalled, restarted, reinstalled, etc. all to no avail. I have also used up gems unknowingly trying to see if the Hints work in the white background area. They don't, so save your gems people. Help!! Need to round up some more bugs, please. 12168

Capper7
02-12-14, 04:09 PM
-iPhone 4 (iOS version 7.0.4)
-Hidden Objects Mystery Crimes Valentine's Day (version 1.2.5)

There are others who have reported this same problem. I replaced the regular version with the Valentine's version when I downloaded it for premium currency in other TeamLava games. Since I started this version, I completed both Case 6 and the Valentine case without any problem. But the Locker Room scene in Case 7 is not fully displayed for me (similar to the screen shots that others above included in their posts). I was not able to take my own screenshot.

After reading the forum, I forced the app to close and gave it another try. Then I uninstalled the app and turned my device off. I turned it back on and then reinstalled. But the problem remained the same. Please let me and the others above what to else to do or if/when an update will come that will fix this bug. Thank you in advance.

qazmlpty
02-22-14, 02:06 AM
How to synchronise the game on iPhone and iPad? Don't want to go through all the levels on iPad again.

mummaboard
02-22-14, 09:54 AM
Why has this game taken me right back to the first case. I was on the one with the chap with the gambling issues and the locker room and have had to go back to the beginning. Starts are hard enough to earn without having to start all over again x

kooky panda
03-06-14, 06:01 AM
New update for the Regular Game is in iTunes! Version 1.2.7.

Capper7
03-11-14, 07:26 PM
I just realized that there was a new update (1.2.7) for the game that came automatically to my iPhone 4 (which runs on iOS 7.0.6) and tried out the app again. But I am still having the same problem with Scene 1 in Case 7 regarding the incomplete background and only some of the items showing up. I deleted the app and then reinstalled it to try again, but the problem is still present. I guess I will have to wait for version 1.2.8 and hopefully that will solve this issue. About how long should this take? It's been a while now since I have been able to play and make actual progress in the only case I have left.

kooky panda
04-25-14, 09:43 AM
New update out for the regular game (in iTunes)
Version 1.3
New limited Time Challenges!

vampyrebowler
04-29-14, 11:15 PM
Ipad, latest ios and game update.

Having an issue with Case #10 Look into butch forensics has reset twice at over 90 hours both times. This is a screen shot showing 71 hours left after the 2nd reset. 13282

fes1186
08-26-14, 02:38 PM
I'm currently playing Case 13. I set the starter for "check the cargo", and let a few minutes lapse. I ran out of energy and returned to the game 3 hrs later. I found that the timer had not progressed and actually had to be reset. Also, I had to talk to the pilot twice, using up 2 stars. I love this game, and hope more cases are in production to be released soon! Actually I'm a big TeamLava fan!

Bocepheus03
09-05-14, 07:00 PM
I got a message that a new limited time challenge is available, but it's not on my game. I'm running version 1.3.1 on iPhone 4. I've tried force closing game & hard reset on phone. If I delete & reinstall am I starting over from scratch again? Can u help me?

babysx1
11-17-14, 08:51 PM
I am using new iPad ver 7.1.2 and game 1.3.3
My energy total keeps jumping around always downwards is there any reason for this

babysx1
12-29-14, 12:51 AM
I am using new iPad ver 7.1.2 and game 1.3.3
My energy total keeps jumping around always downwards is there any reason for this

This problem is still happening not happy

babysx1
12-29-14, 12:55 AM
I have received no answer to the missing energy problem there have been no new games for ages I am just about ready to delete this game

karengar
06-25-17, 04:50 AM
I just started playing again and really love this game BUT I'm in case 13 and I've talked to the baggage guy three times and examined the body (now working in the third time) UGH! I'm stuck and can not move forward. I've restarted and that did. It help! My version 1.3.5 on iPhone and current os 10.3.2. Can someone help or tell me how to get past this part? thanks!!