PDA

View Full Version : new Christmas edition

witchy88
12-19-13, 07:30 AM
Can you guys fix the Christmas app that is now in google playstore..after downloading it, it wont open..all my other teamlava games are opening just fine and have noticed its happening to others and so im pretty sure its something with the application. .I am using a galaxy s4..is this edition not applicable to the samsung galaxy s4?..please let me know..thanks for your time

gabbysmom87
12-19-13, 07:35 AM
I have Samsung Galaxy s3 pretty sure everyone who has android is dealing with this. So annoying. I'd like the update!

rita6834
12-19-13, 08:01 AM
Yes before Christmas would be great

gabbysmom87
12-19-13, 08:27 AM
Yes before Christmas would be great

Lol! Right?

nvangel
12-19-13, 08:54 AM
same here. says i must have internet connection but i am on wifi. galaxy s2

gabbysmom87
12-19-13, 09:19 AM
It's their fault not ours or our phone. We just keep waiting...

edie62
12-19-13, 10:15 AM
I'm having the same problem and I have done everything I can think of to try and get it to open. I had hoped it might have been fixed while I was asleep.... lol wishful thinking. My Restaurant, Fashion and Thanksgiving Bakery are all working fine. It's nice to know I'm not alone. Finger's crossed it will be fixed real soon :-) Peace & Good Will To You!♥

Skiriki
12-19-13, 11:08 AM
I have the same problem, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (tegra). Every time I try to start the game, it complains about connection, yet Thanksgiving version works OK.

kooky panda
12-19-13, 11:14 AM
This has been reported .

[S8] Regina
12-19-13, 11:44 AM
Sorry about that! The team is looking into this, thanks!

gabbysmom87
12-19-13, 12:28 PM
Thank you

amberdonnelly53
12-19-13, 01:47 PM
Any news about our android update?

Skiriki
12-19-13, 02:00 PM
I just updated, and it works great. Thanks!

amberdonnelly53
12-19-13, 02:14 PM
I just updated, and it works great. Thanks! are u on android?

rsqbetty
12-19-13, 02:25 PM
I also have gotten no update nor can I find a new version on Google Pay for Android.

rgdymann
12-19-13, 02:34 PM
Yea it was on Google Play earlier, the broken version that is. Now it is gone.

Lets play a game

How long does the community think it will take to fix?
I'm going with a December 26th release

gabbysmom87
12-19-13, 02:35 PM
Yea it was on Google Play earlier, the broken version that is. Now it is gone.

Lets play a game

How long does the community think it will take to fix?
I'm going with a December 26th release

Lol! Let's hope not

amberdonnelly53
12-19-13, 02:54 PM
It's up now check the Google play now I just downloaded it

amberdonnelly53
12-19-13, 02:55 PM
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory32

ashrb
12-19-13, 04:13 PM
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory32

I tried downloading it but it's telling me it can no longer be found.

supahmonkiee
12-19-13, 04:15 PM
Ok so i uninstalled the new Christmas version then installed again. It works fine now but, whatever i buy in the Xmas version, the items dont transfer to the original version. This is the first time this has happened. I prefer the original version of BS because the holiday ones always force close after a while. Any help will be appreciated!

Thank you
Happy Holidays!!

kooky panda
12-19-13, 05:29 PM
Ok so i uninstalled the new Christmas version then installed again. It works fine now but, whatever i buy in the Xmas version, the items dont transfer to the original version. This is the first time this has happened. I prefer the original version of BS because the holiday ones always force close after a while. Any help will be appreciated!

Thank you
Happy Holidays!!
Sometimes new holiday items are only offered on the new version. They will eventually appear in the regular version.

irlanda_c
12-19-13, 06:44 PM
So we are not getting the 6 gems goal? Can a moderator confirm so I can decide to download the edition or wait?

JadeSummer1313
12-19-13, 06:49 PM
So we are not getting the 6 gems goal? Can a moderator confirm so I can decide to download the edition or wait?yes please let us know!!!!!! Please! !!!!!?

OnCloudDivine
12-19-13, 08:03 PM
Whenever there's a new edition, the goal to download most often appears by Monday 3pm PST. It would be highly irregular not to get the goal to download, but I'm not a mod so further info would be necessary.

Azriemw3
12-20-13, 03:58 AM
When will tge new version release

irlanda_c
12-20-13, 10:02 AM
Whenever there's a new edition, the goal to download most often appears by Monday 3pm PST. It would be highly irregular not to get the goal to download, but I'm not a mod so further info would be necessary.

Thank you for the info anyway :)

rita6834
12-21-13, 08:24 AM
I received the goal this morning to download the Christmas version. Got my gems in all my other games but not in bakery? Did this happen to anyone else? Android Samsung galaxy s3 user

OnCloudDivine
12-31-13, 02:01 PM
I've been having major issues with this version, but haven't had time to post them until now.

It often shows the processing screen, even when my internet signal is fine-- my other story games work fine.

It won't save progress--anything I bake or rearrange is usually back in its former place when I go back to my bakery. After this happened the first time, I tried visiting a nbr to save progress; however, that just brought up the processing sign.

If I leave the version (as in, navigate away to the home screen), even for a short amount of time, if I try to go back to this version, the customers are completely frozen and I don't have the ability to move my screen around. I can still hit the design tab and menu tab, though, so I know my device is still functioning but the game screen is not.

Graphics are not properly loading (see attachment)--so far this has only happened with my regular and easy ovens where it appears as nothing is baking. I left one oven un prepared to best illustrate.

I have force closed, uninstalled, everything usually advised before I came to report these issues. I'm almost certain, with all the problems this version had when being released a few weeks ago, there are some unaddressed issues that are still affecting gameplay.