PDA

View Full Version : old requests from neighbors

EvelCat
12-19-13, 04:52 AM
Now that I'm logged in I'd like to share a problem with you..
I visit my game everyday. At least to gift back and see the requests if I'm busy. Still I've noticed that some requests that I accept are 2 days old or even older! Is it possible that these have come just late or are they some old requests that are hunting me? I'm a bit worried that my neighbors think I'm not responding their requests... :confused:

filochick1982
12-19-13, 05:03 AM
You can only accept so many requests per day. After you reach 20 (I think) the requests after that get 'stored' and released until the next day when the servers reboot again and a new 'day' begins.

Ranunkula
12-19-13, 06:37 AM
These neighbors sent out more than 20 requests, and after 20 requests the following got " stucked" and were sent the next day.
I sometimes mention it on those neighbors' wall that the request was 2 or more days old and that i just got it.
Btw: You CAN accept more than 20 requests from your neighbors:)

nky1111
12-19-13, 07:25 AM
you may wish to decline those old requests to make room for newer ones.
it's unlikely that someone actually needs 100 parts and may need different stuff already but these requests keep filling the 20 per day limit if accepted.

EvelCat
12-19-13, 09:36 AM
Thanks! I get only a few request in one day (most of my neighbors are not playing anymore) so the problem may be the one that Ranunkula mentioned :)

zZ_guera_Zz
12-19-13, 11:58 AM
I usually fulfill the request, but before doubling it, i look on their wall to see if they still need it. Most of my neighbors know about the 20 req a day thing now, though, bec i've told them :).