PDA

View Full Version : Missing jewels! (Not gems) Farming question as well

Sorcha_Sarama
12-18-13, 10:58 PM
Hi all,
I am pretty new to the game and this is my first forum post. It's my first time playing a game like this so when I first started I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to be doing. I spent a LOT of my time and energy chopping down trees and smashing up rock piles, subsequently accumulating a LOT of wood and rock products, to include many jewels. I've since reached level 10 and built a sparkling mine a while back, which I am pretty good about clearing once it's done mining. I know for a fact that I have harvested a LOT of jewels, but my inventory only shows one. Once I realized my inventory only showed one I started paying attention to the jewels I was accumulating. I know I've gotten at least a dozen since yesterday but inventory still says one. What's that all about? How do I get those back?

My farming question has to do with a goal. Again, I didn't really know what I was doing at first so I started planting and harvesting because I could, not because the game was giving me a goal. Now I have the Sugar Rush goal that is telling me to harvest 30 sugar cane. I have 90 in my inventory. Why can't I use these for the goal?

Thanks!!

PikaSquirrel
12-19-13, 11:34 AM
Please make sure you are not confusing a different item with the Jewels. If you are using these Jewels for other requirements, this may be the reason why you are seeing less than you thought you collected.

You cannot use the items you have already harvested because the quest is asking you complete the action of harvesting. For quest tasks that ask you to "use" or "give" an item, then you can use items you already have. However, for this quest you are on, you will need to actually go through the actions of harvesting them again. They will not count the times you did harvest before activating this quest.