PDA

View Full Version : Christmas wish list :)

jojopeanut
12-18-13, 10:07 PM
Not sure if TL cares or not. But we've been mostly nice this yr. :D So I wish for pucker up display, bag with dog from groovy box for avatar. More goals with better rewards. Or any goals better than none.

CuteTali
12-19-13, 12:17 AM
My most wished for items:
------------------------------
These are all items I would buy in an instant if they were up for direct sale, with my most desired items marked in bold+color.

Luau Display

Skating Display (from Holiday Chest - 2012)

Floppy Hat Display

Summer Mannequin
Sunny Day Mannequin
Fancy Mannequin

Sweetheart Vase
Coat Dress Display
Fashion Pony
Costume Contest
Paris Display
Snow Globe
5th & Broadway

PinkPixiShop
12-19-13, 07:19 AM
Yes, I am with you on most of your list! And I've been good all year! LOL (sort of!) These are some of the things I am hoping to see out of boxes and available for direct purchase:

Coat Dress Display (I sound like a broken record on this one but I really, really like it!)
Paris Display (just because it would go nicely with my other Paris themed displays which I have in storage right now AND it would look fantastic with the Singing in the Rain display that I still have out!)
Date Night Mannequin (I think that is what it is called ... girl wearing red dress ... it is so cute!)

I was super lucky with some of the boxes I purchased and managed to get the Horse Carriage display and the Romantic Evening display on the first try. Must have been my prize for first time shopper or something because I understand it is tough to get 1st and 2nd prizes right away. I also snagged the Fancy Mannequin the first time I bought that box and squealed like a little girl because I really wanted it too! Anyway, I hope we all have an opportunity to buy up the displays and decor items that makes us smile from ear to ear and get all happy like we won the lottery or something ... lol ... silly but who cares? It is a game and if the little things make us happy then have at it and enjoy!

PinkPixiShop
12-19-13, 08:55 AM
Oh! Please add the Rose Pillar to my list ... I simply MUST have it TL Santa!

jdelvalle1
12-19-13, 09:04 PM
I've only been playing this game for 10 months or so, so I haven't been around long enough to offer LTO re-release suggestions, but I've spoiled myself by peeking at the master box list & would love the Secret Bag's 2nd prize Intimates Display & 3rd prize Angel Wing. From the Groovy Delivery Artistic Fountain would be nice. I don't buy boxes...I've fiddled with them in BS and the disappointment still haunts me, so I would be willing with pay well for them. And sign me up for a Date Night Mannequin too.

jojopeanut
12-19-13, 11:43 PM
In doing a forum search because I couldn't recall what TL did last Christmas well our update fell on the 27th last yr and they re released alot of the previous yrs Christmas items. Along with a new update Christmas we got the nutcracker display along with a catalog, as well as a new box and the previous yrs Christmas box. But nothing un Christmas related.

Let's keep our fingers crossed they change it up this yr and give us old but fantastic un related Christmas items.��

jdelvalle1
12-20-13, 09:03 AM
In doing a forum search because I couldn't recall what TL did last Christmas well our update fell on the 27th last yr and they re released alot of the previous yrs Christmas items. Along with a new update Christmas we got the nutcracker display along with a catalog, as well as a new box and the previous yrs Christmas box. But nothing un Christmas related.

Let's keep our fingers crossed they change it up this yr and give us old but fantastic un related Christmas items.��

Thanks for the insight ^_^ Let's hope that's the case.

PinkPixiShop
12-20-13, 09:45 AM

I like this jojopeanut person ... you keep me hoping for the best and good things to come! Thank you! My fingers are crossed with yours on this one! ;)

jojopeanut
12-23-13, 10:11 PM
Us getting a update today. Kinda makes me more hopeful we'll get different items tomorrow or Wed. Trying to stay optimistic: )

sanya87
12-25-13, 07:55 AM
Looks like we are not getting big sale like last year at this time? I still hope we do, though.

jojopeanut
12-25-13, 11:57 AM
We got coal in our stockings. Lol

sanya87
12-25-13, 01:13 PM
This year Christmas in fashion story is really dissapointing. Since there is no big sale like last year at least they could have offered us some new displays for this time of year, but i mean really nice not like this snowball fight and reindeers. Really pity, but i won't be spending my gems on those for sure.

jojopeanut
12-25-13, 01:20 PM
Yes the designs were meh. I was hoping for a kinda "year end clearance sale" like stores do. Maybe just maybe we have a sliver of hope. I really wanted wished for some old designs & out of box misalanise non Christmas items.

sanya87
12-25-13, 01:37 PM
I think we have all hoped for that, rembering last year's sales of both Christmas and no Christmas related items. That was really great surprise! And now, still nothing. I am losing my hope cause Christmas is almost finished and last year this sale was around 20.12. So we are getting nothing this time or they will make us a surprise for the end of the year. Well if they forgot about this i am sure they will not forget big holiday stuff removal.

igames4me
12-25-13, 01:44 PM
Where are the sales? Tl you do know that some kids play your games and some may have gotten iTunes gift cards? Now put some stuff so them kids can waste their gift cards and us adults could also.

jojopeanut
12-25-13, 07:04 PM
In the Christmas spirit I'll say I'm grateful for all the things I do have to decorate in the coming up month playingfor 2 yrs. I've accumulated a lot having a blast decorating taking out some Christmas things and redeco.

Although something different & old design wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit :)

CuteTali
12-25-13, 07:41 PM
I noticed in dragon story they got a whole week sale of limited older dragons for sale and I think castle story is like that too. On the other hand, farm got absolutely nothing, not even a xmas update or items throughout the entire season. So I'm now thinking maybe fashion is somewhere in between their precious beloved dragon&castle that they invest in so much and the forgotten games they've deserted. I'm just hoping it's not a sign that fashion if half way out too, I love this game.

If not a xmas day sale, please at least give us a day after xmas sale with re-release of old content. I mean we're willing to give you money for it and you already have the designs made, we even took the time to go through many items and wrote down a wishlist. Why not make your customers happy and bring in some cash while doing it?

jojopeanut
12-25-13, 08:34 PM
I'm hoping for something tommorow I feel the same way It's castle, dragon, and all the mania games, which BTW they just added a new one Fruit or something name..lol I care more about the dirt on my shoes than I do about the Mania games. Lol

CuteTali
12-25-13, 09:38 PM
I'm hoping for something tommorow I feel the same way It's castle, dragon, and all the mania games, which BTW they just added a new one Fruit or something name..lol I care more about the dirt on my shoes than I do about the Mania games. Lol

Haha totally agree there! I don't like the mania games at all. I tried jewel because I got a quest that would give me gems for games I like more, so I thought why not, but ugh, that game is horribly annoying and hard. The first few levels were fun and addicting, then they start putting roadblocks and timers on just about every level, timers being the most annoying part. I used to play jewel type games before, back when you just got to enjoy the jewel mine part, no blockers of all sorts, tricks, gimmicks, or having to pay to continue a game, just pure addicting fun. Jewel mania is not fun past the first few levels, too difficult and frustrating.

I much more prefer fashion, bakery and restaurant than mania and animal type games. It feels a lot more rewarding and entertaining to me. But to each their own style I suppose. Crossing my fingers for a nice sale in my favorite games tomorrow.

jojopeanut
12-25-13, 10:35 PM
There's a popular candy game I'm sure you know. I'm addicted to that one but good side my FB friends get to help and really you don't need to spend money play.

CuteTali
12-26-13, 01:47 PM
We got coal in our stockings. Lol

This is exactly how I feel now, not any special sales even today :(

jojopeanut
12-26-13, 07:19 PM
I really tried to sit and think today from a business stand point why wouldn't they have done this it's like saying "oh we made a million dollars this year that's enough we don't need anymore money till next yr." Stupid really, Oh and then come around next yr. "Sorry team we had to forgo the bonuses this yr. it was just wasn't in the budget, now if we had only had that after Christmas sale last yr. We could've had a bonus." I wonder I really do must be a lot of younger people over there CEO'S etc. I mean most businesses are in it to make as much profit as possible. Just imagine how great there last quarter could have been wrapped up.