PDA

View Full Version : Greselda potion glitch PLZ HELP!!!

princessnc
12-18-13, 08:57 PM
ID: princessnc
iPhone 5
Castle story: 1.1.6
So I visited the theater 5 times and then fed Griselda the green potion she was helping me close the gate ( it said to collet 3 times) then my game glitched and went back to the quest saying giv her the potion again but I no longer have it or can craft it again bc I passed that part already... Now what plz help

beachcafe5
12-18-13, 09:07 PM
So I visited the theater 5 times and then fed Griselda the green potion she was helping me close the gate ( it said to collet 3 times) then my game glitched and went back to the quest saying giv her the potion again but I no longer have it or can craft it again bc I passed that part already... Now what plz help

Can someone help with the forging of the enchanted iron bars. The manticore nor the magic garden are giving the mysterious venom. In an earlier post it said players would need troll essence- not the venom. Can someone help

MiniLaura
12-19-13, 09:32 AM
iPhone 5

This has been reported over.

MiniLaura
12-19-13, 09:36 AM
Can someone help with the forging of the enchanted iron bars. The manticore nor the magic garden are giving the mysterious venom. In an earlier post it said players would need troll essence- not the venom. Can someone help

You will just have to wait for more mysterious venom. Keep tending your Manitcore! I find that he's the best source for the venom.

PikaSquirrel
12-19-13, 11:23 AM
iPhone 5

Please force close your game, you should be able to complete this quest using the Emotion Potion again. Thanks!

princessnc
12-19-13, 01:58 PM
Please force close your game, you should be able to complete this quest using the Emotion Potion again. Thanks!

Thank u it worked now!!! ��