PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

katali119
04-01-17, 01:19 PM
You still get the food for mining that side, as long as you don't expand the last island part. That's pretty good!

kooky panda
04-02-17, 09:49 AM
I'll need to go back to count my expansions but it's not fair to give dynamite as a reward when it's useless! Will someone explain this to me?
:mad:

I went back and counted only 6 expansions, what's the deal? Plus, I'm still getting dynamite!

I think you are fully expanded at this point. See pictures on Post 2. Two players have left one expansion open so they could continue mining for food.

U1timate
04-16-17, 08:22 AM
We need the ability to store habbitats to have more room and buy new habbitats

yeelela
05-26-17, 11:21 PM
Why didn't I read this sooner? I appreciated it when the mine reopened and then the topic "40 new island parts"... haha. Should have seen my face when the mine was locked after just 16! So no extra food for me for a looong, loooong time I guess. 😫

Jnny2good
06-01-17, 09:50 AM
Hey Kooky, some of the images showing the latest expansions are busted for me. Can you check them?

kooky panda
06-01-17, 11:50 AM
Hey Kooky, some of the images showing the latest expansions are busted for me. Can you check them?
Try force closing you game and give the game a few minutes to fully load.

Jnny2good
06-01-17, 12:19 PM
Sorry, I wasn't clear. In post two of this thread, where you send people for images, the images of the new expansions are not showing for me in any platform.

kooky panda
06-01-17, 02:13 PM
Sorry, I wasn't clear. In post two of this thread, where you send people for images, the images of the new expansions are not showing for me in any platform.

If viewing the forum on a device, scroll down and hit " full Site".

Rfs04
06-19-17, 04:33 PM
Question kooky panda...
When new parts were 1st added there were comments that ios had 16 and android possibly only 12. Are ios and android the same and both got 16 new island parts. I'm up to 11, could use 12th but dont want to risk mine closing.

Bastiaan0
06-20-17, 09:36 AM
Question kooky panda...
When new parts were 1st added there were comments that ios had 16 and android possibly only 12. Are ios and android the same and both got 16 new island parts. I'm up to 11, could use 12th but dont want to risk mine closing.

I'm on Android and have 56 mining expansions ;)

Kooky Panda, could you please change the title of this threat?

kooky panda
06-20-17, 11:03 AM
Question kooky panda...

I did double check and I was told that android and iOS have the same number of expansions. There are some pictures at the beginning of the thread showing the expansions so you can make sure you do not use your last one.

kooky panda
06-20-17, 11:05 AM
I'm on Android and have 56 mining expansions ;)

Kooky Panda, could you please change the title of this threat?

Thanks for the reminder. Title changed! ;)

eagleeye1186
11-14-17, 07:24 PM
I'm on Android and mine is closed after 10 expansions. Is that all? Thx in advance for your help!

kooky panda
11-15-17, 11:25 AM
I'm on Android and mine is closed after 10 expansions. Is that all? Thx in advance for your help!

Make sure you are playing the most current version of the game.

Mollyandme89
12-06-17, 06:04 AM
My mine closed a week ago. I did not know to leave one expansion undone. Now what?

summersalt
02-23-18, 08:44 PM
How so I know what the last expansion is before the mine closes. I know I have a ways to go. But I dont even want to get close. Any tips? I really don't want to read 100 pages of old comments.

Do I just count them each time and make sure I dont go past 55?

kooky panda
02-24-18, 09:22 AM
How so I know what the last expansion is before the mine closes. I know I have a ways to go. But I dont even want to get close. Any tips? I really don't want to read 100 pages of old comments.

Do I just count them each time and make sure I dont go past 55?
check post 998 for a picture.

tempestb
05-06-20, 05:46 AM
Any idea what the current limit on mining expansion is? (& also how it is counted? It is obviously not a 1:1 with island chunk.)

I have a last section of a 4 piece island section that I am afraid to expand to as I did THAT stupid thing years ago & want to keep the ability to mine for food.

Last updated info on the front page seems to be from 2017, & I couldn't tell from the screenshot where that was in relation to the whole picture.

Thanks again to all who help people out here! : ) This game would be a lot less entertaining without you.