PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

rsusko
01-26-14, 11:52 PM
Yeah, I am holding off on my 10th expansion unless they unblock the mine afterwards. The food bonus has almost made evolving dragons bearable.

knj00
01-27-14, 05:58 AM
Congrats knj00!

Quick Question, are you blocked out of the expansion part of the mine? Someone mentioned this occurring in an earlier post after they expanded to the 10th spot.

Thanks! Yes, I'm blocked from the expansion section of the Mine now.

I have already crafted Platinum and I can Mine more there if I want another... but the rewards there are not as good as in the expansion section. :) Love the rewards the Mine gives, a great added bonus.

adrianelady
01-27-14, 02:30 PM
The last section of the first island is strange to me because the piece before thy only took 12 pieces the last one is 48. What a huge difference :( lol

keeli84
01-28-14, 10:01 AM
I wish TL would hurry up and bring this out for everyone on iOS. I have a bunch of dragons waiting at lv.6 & 9 so I can get pieces from the evolution temple. I'm sick of these beta tests that last forever!

Kennedward
01-28-14, 10:31 AM
I just expanded for the 5th time, but will keep in mind when expanding for the 10th time because that's when it ends

jaesha
01-28-14, 03:01 PM
Thanks! Yes, I'm blocked from the expansion section of the Mine now.

I have already crafted Platinum and I can Mine more there if I want another... but the rewards there are not as good as in the expansion section. :) Love the rewards the Mine gives, a great added bonus.

Thanks knj00 and rsusko. I'll keep holding off. I still have mainland expansions to complete so if I keep one of those going I won't be expanding off mainland by accident. :eek:

I agree the platinum mine is not as generous with bonuses. I get 1000 every now and then, but not consistently anymore. After I crafted 2 platinum dragons, I noticed I still received 1000 bonus maybe every 3-4 visits, but then it stopped (soon after I posted about the rate not changing here) and now it's maybe every 10, or possibly much more. It also seems that the mining difficulty level has been increased again. Still fun though. Hoping they don't mess with it too much, or it will become a pain instead of a pleasure to visit. Kinda pointless if that happens.

awsumum
01-28-14, 03:03 PM
I just want TL to release this to everyone :(

belbar22
01-28-14, 03:20 PM
I just want TL to release this to everyone :(

Me too. I am waiting to level up a number of dragons but holding off cos I only evolve at levels 7 and 10.

cquinn32
01-28-14, 04:45 PM
Anyone else not recieving the food and coin bonuses when finding pieces? I've found 4 ingots and 3 island parts today but recieved no bonus items.

knj00
01-28-14, 05:04 PM
Anyone else not recieving the food and coin bonuses when finding pieces? I've found 4 ingots and 3 island parts today but recieved no bonus items.

Yes me too.

Why have you stopped giving rewards with the feature TL??? It was the best part...

Clark_Wayne
01-28-14, 05:52 PM
Agreed. Not fair that some got the new island and not the other. Testing have been long enough, bugs should have been fixed by now

Kennedward
01-28-14, 07:02 PM

Me too, it seems the food and coin bonuses have stopped

cquinn32
01-28-14, 08:47 PM
Ok just tried it again and again recieving bonuses. Thank goodness!! Cause this is the best part of the feature.

Gypsy_Cat
01-29-14, 10:43 AM
For Kindle Fire players; I know there's zero chance that we'll ever get this feature even if it's published to all; but I would like to know if there is supposed to be an updated 1.8 version for us that doesn't have the new feature? I checked the Kindle app store and it's still version 1.0.7.4 - thanks.

MakJulos
01-29-14, 11:46 AM
Ok, so i'm not keeping myself updated on the subject at all so my question might be silly - but is it still only iOS that have the mining thingy and can get not just Platinum dragon and the extra expansion space, and the awesome help that the bonus food is? Extra coins too ofc, but that extra food i get is great tbh! Or, has some of these new features been served to the rest too? Anyway, must say it stinks big time if everyone cannot have all of these nice new features - it's been a while now, should be getting embarrassing for developers, i hope they get their act together soon (or rather, not any later)!

Edit: ok,so my question was prolly silly-not even all with iOS has the new stuff? It's getting even more weird...

cocoapeipei
01-29-14, 06:09 PM
Does anyone have tips on mining efficiency? There are times when I just could not fine anything.

luna2cute
01-30-14, 12:36 PM
Does anyone have tips on mining efficiency? There are times when I just could not fine anything.

I usually find 2-3 per mine. I start at a spot and imagine the mine space as a grid. If the click says too far then i move over 3 or 4 grid squares. I keep moving until I get a NEAR popping up and then only move 1 grid square up down left or right. If it says close i look at the spacing of the near and the close and move in the appropriate direction trying to keep it at CLOSE.

Does that make any sense? Hard to explain. But once I hit a NEAR then i start to pinpoint closer to the CLOSE until I get it. Sometimes I get nothing but almost always I get 1 or 2 and every now and then 3-4 per mine.

It helps for me to see it as a grid like a checkerboard and choose spots like that.

danni7788
01-30-14, 06:11 PM
I usually find 2-3 per mine. I start at a spot and imagine the mine space as a grid. If the click says too far then i move over 3 or 4 grid squares. I keep moving until I get a NEAR popping up and then only move 1 grid square up down left or right. If it says close i look at the spacing of the near and the close and move in the appropriate direction trying to keep it at CLOSE.

Does that make any sense? Hard to explain. But once I hit a NEAR then i start to pinpoint closer to the CLOSE until I get it. Sometimes I get nothing but almost always I get 1 or 2 and every now and then 3-4 per mine.

It helps for me to see it as a grid like a checkerboard and choose spots like that.

I do something very similar. But I'd like to add that when I hit a "near" space I immediately move 2 spaces away. If I get a "too far" after that I'll move 2 spaces in the opposite direction. If I get another "near," I'll move to a spot that is 2 spaces away from both of them (the other "near" space). I use this stragegy because "near" means that the item is exactly 2 spaces away and I feel that I would be wasting spaces if I check a spot directly next to it when I know it will not be the actual object. I'm not sure if this makes sense to anyone, but I generally average 2-3 items each time I go to the mine.

Kennedward
01-30-14, 09:18 PM
Ok just tried it again and again recieving bonuses. Thank goodness!! Cause this is the best part of the feature.

Yea, it seems to be a bug or glitch just that short period of time, it's fine now for me as well

nachomandeluxe
02-02-14, 01:29 PM
cant wait until im level 45

awsumum
02-02-14, 03:17 PM
cant wait until im level 45

I'm level 150, but I'm not part of beta testing :(

I can't wait until TL releases it to everyone :)

riversprite77
02-03-14, 03:37 AM
I like this feature, but it is so buggy that it is completely destroying my game. I'm not playing DS nearly as much as I used to, because I can't even open the game and collect coins from all of my habitats without it crashing. Unfortunately, the mining is even worse- of the last 6 times I tried to mine, 4 times the game crashed, causing me to lose not only the bomb or dynamite that I'd used to enter the mine, but any objects/prizes that I had found. I'm not going to be mining any more until my game stops crashing so much.

I have had zero problems with this feature. There might be something wrong with your game.

rissah
02-03-14, 12:08 PM
Me too!! Well not the Level 150 part but I do wish they'd release it to everyone soon. Or, you know, me haha.

I'm level 150, but I'm not part of beta testing :(

I can't wait until TL releases it to everyone :)

rsusko
02-03-14, 01:32 PM
The extra space from this feature is nice, but really to me the best part is the food bonus - so I hope TL makes a way to mine the right shaft even after you expand all ten times...I'm just waiting at eight because I don't want it to look uneven and I won't be expanding to the tenth spot. I guess that's my beta test feedback :)

awsumum
02-03-14, 05:52 PM
Me too!! Well not the Level 150 part but I do wish they'd release it to everyone soon. Or, you know, me haha.

LOL! Yeah, I hear you :) I'm really hanging for TL to release it to everyone ;)

danni7788
02-03-14, 06:15 PM
The extra space from this feature is nice, but really to me the best part is the food bonus - so I hope TL makes a way to mine the right shaft even after you expand all ten times...I'm just waiting at eight because I don't want it to look uneven and I won't be expanding to the tenth spot. I guess that's my beta test feedback :)

I am doing the same!! Lol

Kennedward
02-03-14, 07:45 PM
Just got my 2nd Platinum

JustKay
02-03-14, 08:54 PM
I'm now part of this beta test and haven't seen any problems. I'm up to 90 ingots with no glitches and the one time it crashed on me as I was entering the mine, when I logged back in my bomb/dynamite hadn't been consumed yet. It's a great feature that makes expansions fun and gives good motivation to evolve your dragons.

I do have a few questions about this feature though:
- Will new mineable dragons be released regularly?
- Should we stockpile bombs when we're done collecting for platinum? Or will this item be different (C4? Molotov Cocktails?) for the next mine-able dragon?
- What's the maximum number of bombs & dynamite we can keep in storage? I have a long backlog of dragons to evolve, but given I'm running out of space for new dragons I don't want to waste an evolution opportunity (I also don't have an evolution from lvl3 to lvl4)

JustKay
02-03-14, 09:05 PM
I do something very similar. But I'd like to add that when I hit a "near" space I immediately move 2 spaces away. If I get a "too far" after that I'll move 2 spaces in the opposite direction. If I get another "near," I'll move to a spot that is 2 spaces away from both of them (the other "near" space). I use this stragegy because "near" means that the item is exactly 2 spaces away and I feel that I would be wasting spaces if I check a spot directly next to it when I know it will not be the actual object. I'm not sure if this makes sense to anyone, but I generally average 2-3 items each time I go to the mine.

I do the same thing and always get 2 items, sometimes hit 3 on a lucky strike (can't remember if I've ever hit 4). I start out with checking the centre points of all four quadrants (usually hit the two mushrooms on the screen). One will usually strike a "Near" and then do the 2 spaces over thing. Basically build the four Near corners of a box, until you get Very Close, then tap 1 space next to the Very Close building a smaller box until you Strike.

Sumercarefree
02-03-14, 11:35 PM

Perhaps if everyone were to log in, the TL system might hang ! unless they have fully upgraded and sorted out the glitches.
We just have to wait .......wait ........wait.....zzzzzzzzzzz

JustKay
02-04-14, 12:25 AM
Not sure if my inclusion to the beta had anything to do with this, but I went on an evolution strike over the last few weeks. Started conserving my firapples until I could use them to get bombs. Ended up with upwards of 360000 food before I got the new feature and started evolving dragons again.

flemlion
02-04-14, 01:58 AM
Still no idea on Android, and now I've finished the regular expansion.
That's all there is for me for now :(

underoath1990
02-04-14, 11:15 AM
I got the beta:) already expanded 3 times and got 131 of 200 stones for platinum. Underoath1990

awsumum
02-04-14, 01:34 PM
I've also been holding off evolving any dragons, but unfortunately I'm still not part of this! I know I'm not the only one who's waiting, sorry for whinging :(

C'mon TL! Surely the bugs/glitches are sorted by now? Any chance of a rough estimate?

belbar22
02-04-14, 01:53 PM
I've also been holding off evolving any dragons, but unfortunately I'm still not part of this! I know I'm not the only one who's waiting, sorry for whinging :(

C'mon TL! Surely the bugs/glitches are sorted by now? Any chance of a rough estimate?

I am also holding off on evolving. Really would like to know when this feature will be rolled out to everyone.

DragonMaster128z
02-04-14, 04:31 PM

Same Here. :\ I want my dragons to be evolved :(

adrianelady
02-04-14, 05:06 PM
so yea mine is acting up right now. I have the first 4 expansions done and im on 68 out of 84 for the 5th expansion. I just spent like 530 gold repeatedly breeding (for mask, no luck btw) but I got 25 dynamites for it. I keep mining but it keeps processing and keeping me at 23. no matter what I do I cant get past 23. ill make it go to 22 but then it processes and sends me back to 23. quite annoying. whats the deal??

adrianelady
02-04-14, 06:08 PM
so yea mine is acting up right now. I have the first 4 expansions done and im on 68 out of 84 for the 5th expansion. I just spent like 530 gold repeatedly breeding (for mask, no luck btw) but I got 25 dynamites for it. I keep mining but it keeps processing and keeping me at 23. no matter what I do I cant get past 23. ill make it go to 22 but then it processes and sends me back to 23. quite annoying. whats the deal??

Nvm it fixed itself

chalupa2030
02-04-14, 08:19 PM
I am also holding off on evolving. Really would like to know when this feature will be rolled out to everyone.

Why are folks holding off evolving? What does this have to do with mining? I'm outta the loop!

cquinn32
02-04-14, 09:21 PM
Ok so I just mined for expansion pieces about 5 times and when I would usually get either 10000 coins or 1000 food as a bonus I'm now only recieving 100 coins most the time and sometimes 10000 coins and I recieved 100 food one time. I hope this is a glitch.

awsumum
02-04-14, 09:41 PM
Why are folks holding off evolving? What does this have to do with mining? I'm outta the loop!

I don't have the mining feature, but from what I can gather from posts on this thread, evolving has something to do with the platinum dragon and parts to craft it :) if I'm wrong in assuming this, can someone who does have mining please set me straight? :)

awsumum
02-04-14, 09:44 PM
Same Here. :\ I want my dragons to be evolved :(

At last count I had 21 dragons waiting to be evolved :( I'm going to stop feeding the rest now as I don't want my list to be too long!

Trying not to go off topic here, not only didn't get mining feature, but no new dragon either :(

cquinn32
02-04-14, 09:53 PM

You earn bombs to use in the mine when you evolve your dragons which you use to mine for the platinum dragon and you earn dynamite for breeding dragons which you use to mine for expansion pieces.

chalupa2030
02-04-14, 10:44 PM
I don't have the mining feature, but from what I can gather from posts on this thread, evolving has something to do with the platinum dragon and parts to craft it :) if I'm wrong in assuming this, can someone who does have mining please set me straight? :)

Oh! So you are holding off evolving until you get the mining feature? But we may not get it for awhile, right? Although, there are six of us that play from work, two just got it.

You earn bombs to use in the mine when you evolve your dragons which you use to mine for the platinum dragon and you earn dynamite for breeding dragons which you use to mine for expansion pieces.

Got it! Thank you!

awsumum
02-04-14, 10:51 PM
Oh! So you are holding off evolving until you get the mining feature? But we may not get it for awhile, right? Although, there are six of us that play from work, two just got it.

Got it! Thank you!

Yes, I'm holding off evolving hoping (and praying) that I'll be included in the test :) I've noticed that some forum members are posting that they've recieved the mining feature (lucky ducks!) and I'm really hoping TL release it to either more people or to everyone (the second option is better for me, but just knowing that more people are getting it makes me hopeful!)

Even an indication or rough estimate would be great! :)

cquinn32
02-05-14, 06:17 AM
TL why did you change the bonuses? I hate to complain about this while other caretakers are still hoping to get the feature but I used to look forward to earning decent amounts of food and now it's just rubbish. Please change it back.

MakJulos
02-05-14, 09:14 AM
TL why did you change the bonuses? I hate to complain about this while other caretakers are still hoping to get the feature but I used to look forward to earning decent amounts of food and now it's just rubbish. Please change it back.

I think it was too good to be free lol, the way it was - i expected them to lower the amount of food and coins even earlier really. It's still free stuff though which is nice, and with these lower amounts i see even less incentive to buy gold and use for mining - not that would've done that (on purpose) anyway.

Anyway, of some strange and unfair reason they haven't managed to give everyone playing this feature, so complaining when some hasn't gotten it at all is unneccessary imo - but ofc agree that it's a pity they changed the bonuses.

igames4me
02-05-14, 09:19 AM
yeah i dont like the new change in bonuses mostly i only get 100 apples when i used to get 1000

bring back this ... now thats one reason we should not have posted how happy we were with the food bonuses because now they just cut them 90%

MakJulos
02-05-14, 10:00 AM
yeah i dont like the new change in bonuses mostly i only get 100 apples when i used to get 1000

bring back this ... now thats one reason we should not have posted how happy we were with the food bonuses because now they just cut them 90%

Many game developers would have been happy to implement a feature that players was so very satisfied with, but yeah, maybe we were too happy.... I don't think though, that they planned on letting it out of Beta as good as that anyway. At least it'll bite their butt a bit, when noone wants to buy gold to mine more for the chance of finding 100 apples lol!;)

Edit: Just got 1000 apples twice, and 10000 coins too, from mining - think the good bonuses are out there still but are a lot less common....more randomness in game, eeep!

gdmcrjunkie
02-05-14, 03:23 PM
Nooooo the food bonuses :( It's hard enough to get enough food, I was finally feeding dragons past lvl4...

Kennedward
02-06-14, 08:37 AM
After crafting my 2nd Platinum, the food and coin bonuses have dropped significantly, now I only get 50 food or 100 coins from the mine

MajicHearts
02-06-14, 01:03 PM
Yes, I'm holding off evolving hoping (and praying) that I'll be included in the test :) I've noticed that some forum members are posting that they've recieved the mining feature (lucky ducks!) and I'm really hoping TL release it to either more people or to everyone (the second option is better for me, but just knowing that more people are getting it makes me hopeful!)

Even an indication or rough estimate would be great! :)

It's another thread, but there is an update out now & I'm thinking it might include the mining process....?

adrianelady
02-06-14, 01:08 PM
When mining for expansion pieces I still get 10000 coins and 2000 food bonuses... Mining for platinum I only get 50 or 100 food

awsumum
02-06-14, 02:16 PM
It's another thread, but there is an update out now & I'm thinking it might include the mining process....?

Lol, thankyou :) I already updated to 1.8.1 but no mining :( I'm hoping it comes out tomorrow

chalupa2030
02-06-14, 03:07 PM
Lol, thankyou :) I already updated to 1.8.1 but no mining :( I'm hoping it comes out tomorrow

Yep. Me too.

MajicHearts
02-06-14, 04:18 PM
I am anxious to read if anyone has any problems after updating. Also, is there anything new in the update?

awsumum
02-06-14, 04:52 PM
I keep getting asked for my apple id, which I'm a little wary of giving out, since I haven't tried to buy anything. I'm not really sure I just want to keep giving it out willy nilly :(

I also keep getting a weird notification or popup, which I'll try to take a picture of or at least write down what it says. Probably not worth it so far :(

kaylara
02-06-14, 06:50 PM
And of course the android users are left high and dry

chalupa2030
02-06-14, 08:01 PM
I keep getting asked for my apple id,

:(

Why? That should not be happening. Are you buying something? I am a mod on one of the biggest ipad sites, and I would address this. Please don't keep entering your pass word/ID if you are not buying something.

Contact apple support ~ they have excellent customer service.

awsumum
02-06-14, 09:26 PM
Why? That should not be happening. Are you buying something? I am a mod on one of the biggest ipad sites, and I would address this. Please don't keep entering your pass word/ID if you are not buying something.

Contact apple support ~ they have excellent customer service.

I'm not giving it out, don't worry about that! :) I'm just pressing "cancel" although I haven't had the notification for a little while! It may have just gone away by itself (here's hoping!)

Thankyou so much, tho, chalupa :) it's nice to know there are good people like yourself :)

asyran2012
02-06-14, 10:38 PM
With the release of the v1.8.1 for the original Dragon Story! We also have the Valentines Edition to v1.8.2!
Check it out! [iOS]

There are updates on both Dragon Story and Dragon Story Valentines Edition!

For Dragon Story v1.8.1 , it says :-

- Our Caretakers have detected and squashed a den of dragon bugs! (Does this mean breeding with be better?)
- Performance Enhancements for better , stronger and faster dragons! (What does this mean?:rolleyes:)

For Dragon Story Valentines Day v1.8.2 , it says :-

- Dragon Story Valentines Day is back for 2014! Check out the newest Valentines Dragons to arrive while reconnecting with favorites from last year!

and as usual... it does says :-

- We're constantly working to make Dragon Story the best it can be , so keep the feedbacks coming! Just leave your Storm8 ID , level and device type in your review!

in both versions :p

Kennedward
02-07-14, 08:45 AM
When mining for expansion pieces I still get 10000 coins and 2000 food bonuses... Mining for platinum I only get 50 or 100 food

Me too, hence why I won't expand to the 10th and final time because that would mean I can no longer mine for expansion pieces

awsumum
02-07-14, 11:32 AM
I really thought we would ALL be able to experience the mining feature today :( I already have chocolate, so no need for tournament and I've also got treasure, so no new dragons this week?

awsumum
02-07-14, 11:36 AM
I really thought we would ALL be able to experience the mining feature today :( I already have chocolate, so no need for tournament and I've also got treasure, so no new dragons this week?

Nevermind! Jewellery, white rose, and teddy just showed up! Thankyou TL!! :)

mamamacfashion
02-07-14, 11:53 AM
I just got a new iPad, how do I know if my game has updated? Does it do it automatically?

awsumum
02-07-14, 11:55 AM
I just got a new iPad, how do I know if my game has updated? Does it do it automatically?

Try going into the App Store and finding dragon story. The valentines edition is 1.8.2 and the normal dragon story should be 1.8.1

Hope this helps :)

mamamacfashion
02-07-14, 12:00 PM
Try going into the App Store and finding dragon story. The valentines edition is 1.8.2 and the normal dragon story should be 1.8.1

Hope this helps :)

Ya I just don't know which one I have, or if it have updated automatically.

awsumum
02-07-14, 12:11 PM
Ya I just don't know which one I have, or if it have updated automatically.

When you go into the App Store and find dragon story, it will tell you which version of the game you're using :)

I'm as clear as mud! Shouldn't try to help between 5.30am and 6.30 before I get coffee, sorry hun!

adrianelady
02-07-14, 12:35 PM
Me too, hence why I won't expand to the 10th and final time because that would mean I can no longer mine for expansion pieces

I only on the 6th piece only have 50 out of 90 so I have a while lol hopefully I have time to even get all the pieces??

matchbox222
02-07-14, 07:21 PM
I updated to 1.8.1 but no mine

PD999
02-07-14, 08:16 PM
Is this egg from Monster Story? It's not in Sehana's egg chart but looks familiar12297

chalupa2030
02-07-14, 08:25 PM
That's Fairytale! Congrats!

Amaranta_Moony
02-07-14, 11:05 PM
Mining game is sooo boring. But I need to expand so there is no other way. ://

awsumum
02-07-14, 11:42 PM

You're lucky you've got mining. There are quite a few of us STILL waiting for the mining feature :( I'll be very happy to swap with you

Amaranta_Moony
02-08-14, 11:22 PM
You're lucky you've got mining. There are quite a few of us STILL waiting for the mining feature :( I'll be very happy to swap with you

I'm sorry for those who don't have mining, but still this feature is boring. You just keep collecting island parts forever... Ugh. Hope everyone will get this feature soon. Maybe somebody is gonna like it. :)

kafeole
02-09-14, 03:10 AM
I have 2 platinum dragons already. Please change the reward to a different dragon, because I still have the ingots.

MakJulos
02-09-14, 03:19 AM
I'm sorry for those who don't have mining, but still this feature is boring. You just keep collecting island parts forever... Ugh. Hope everyone will get this feature soon. Maybe somebody is gonna like it. :)

I like the feature itself, but after having crafted your platinum dragon and gotten a big batch of island parts...it does feel a bit meaningless...hmm you can't trade the platinum dragon in for gems can you? Well well, i too hope everyone gets this soon, it's a bit stupid how long that takes.

adrianelady
02-09-14, 01:07 PM
I have 2 platinum dragons already. Please change the reward to a different dragon, because I still have the ingots.

I have been constantly evolving and I only have 114 out of 200 for my first platinum. If they expire it already I will be mad cause I never have enough time to get the craft able dragons. And I am a committed player so no do not give a new reward!!!

adrianelady
02-09-14, 01:07 PM

I LOVE the mining!

matchbox222
02-09-14, 02:01 PM

Wow lucky
I'm not even in beta but my younger sister has it
I'm very happy that there are more expansions

JustKay
02-09-14, 11:05 PM
I have been constantly evolving and I only have 114 out of 200 for my first platinum. If they expire it already I will be mad cause I never have enough time to get the craft able dragons. And I am a committed player so no do not give a new reward!!!

Don't worry. you will have plenty of time. They haven't rolled out this feature to all players so it wouldn't be fair for TL to make it limited. Even after they finish rolling it out to everyone, they will have to give all players a decent amount of time to earn it. It will be yonks before they take Platinum away. I do hope they do roll this out to everyone soon. I'm at 173 ingots, and I think i'll have to stop evolving my dragons when I finish earning Platinum. I have too many dragons at epic already so I will be running short on evolution opportunities.

FigmentValley
02-11-14, 07:29 AM
That is exactly my "problem", too, JustKay. I save my food, feed and evolve all dragons as fast as possible as soon as I get them. This means other than any "new" ones I breed or summon or win in battle, I have none to evolve - they were all epic long before I got the mine. I got the mines "later" than others - so I am just starting on collecting platinum parts.

I fully understand how frustrating having a feature you don't "need" - I have no need for the various dragons being "brought back" from removal - I got all of them over a year ago. I didnt need a chocolate dragon either. But I won't begrudge others the opportunity.

Let everyone have a chance to catch up. Mine for food if you wish. Ignore the mines for a bit if you wish. Save your bombs and dynamite for future use. Let others have the opportunities you have already enjoyed.

FigmentValley
02-12-14, 05:12 AM
So.... Can one not collect more than 25 dynamite or bombs before using them? I have 25 dynamite in storage - I have not done the mine since the tournament started - and the last three dragons hatched have NOT given any dynamite.

??????????

cquinn32
02-12-14, 06:13 AM
So.... Can one not collect more than 25 dynamite or bombs before using them? I have 25 dynamite in storage - I have not done the mine since the tournament started - and the last three dragons hatched have NOT given any dynamite.

??????????

I've noticed that too. I think your right

daughtryville
02-14-14, 09:58 PM
i hope this feature comes to me soon, i see alot of my neighbors that are getting it
so maybe soon... :)

chaselance
02-14-14, 11:55 PM
I loved this feature and was so happy when I got it now I just wish they would offer a second option to craft another dragon for those who have had this feature for awhile but still keep the original of course for the new users. And it would be nice that with the extra expansion they gave use more habitats because the extra room isn't needed unless you have more habitats mine are just sitting empty it's a shame.

matchbox222
02-15-14, 12:38 PM
Wow this must be big because its taking a bit longer than the updates
Can't wait!

astampf9
02-16-14, 10:01 AM
Uh oh, I expanded again and suddenly it went away. I can't do the mining anymore the expand sign disappeared. Does this mean I cant do it anymore?

nickybb
02-16-14, 10:37 AM
I update 1.8 but I don't have these new features??why??

kooky panda
02-16-14, 01:14 PM
I update 1.8 but I don't have these new features??why??
This is still a beta test feature so not all IOS players have this feature.

FigmentValley
02-16-14, 03:28 PM
So, a neighbor of mine clearly has a mine and an expansion place in their game - at least I can see it. Yet they cannot see it in their own game? What gives?

astampf9
02-16-14, 06:44 PM
I think there's a limit I can't do it anymore there's no "expand" sign anywhere on my island. However, I'm still receiving "bombs" and "dynamite" so what's that about?

angela3737
02-17-14, 08:07 AM
My island also stopped dropping bombs durning Tournamant .thought once it ended it would stsrt dropping when hatching , but I hatched to dragons and neither one resulted in anything dropping ...maybe the feature is turned off still from Tournamant ?

Amber498
02-17-14, 10:19 PM
Two months in beta?? It would be really great if the beta period could be finished. I'm at level 145 and running out of space for anything, could use the expansion space. Plus, it would be fun to have new toys to play with! :D Mining looks fun!

Any news on when this will be released? I was hoping that after the valentine summoning and arena challenges that it would be released to all players.

kittymur
02-18-14, 01:38 AM
I had this feature. And I put a dragon to craft yesterday. But today all my mining disappeared. And the dragon I put to craft yesterday got timer 0.00.00. I reinstalled games twice but still same. How can I solve that?

Bovo71
02-18-14, 01:38 AM
My mine expansion has just disappeared... Checked both the Vanilla and Valentine Editions and both are the same.
I'm guessing TL may be pushing out an update, I just hope that this is a temporary thing.

Here is what has happened...

sabrinainde
02-18-14, 01:47 AM
Same thing happened to me.

larrystorm
02-18-14, 02:16 AM
Same thing here. Also visited neighbors and they also didn't have mines :(

JustKay
My mine expansion has just disappeared... Checked both the Vanilla and Valentine Editions and both are the same.
I'm guessing TL may be push

Moi too. Floating invisible island. And the mine is gone too.

JustKay
I had this feature. And I put a dragon to craft yesterday. But today all my mining disappeared. And the dragon I put to craft yesterday got timer 0.00.00. I reinstalled games twice but still same. How can I solve that?

Is it the platinum dragon you are crafting?

JustKay
02-18-14, 02:17 AM
here's hoping this disappearing mining is related to the official roll out of this feature. It's been in beta for a while now and I haven't had any problems with this. rock solid IMO

kittymur
02-18-14, 02:27 AM
Is it the platinum dragon you are crafting?
Yes... Hope i won't lose it

dubbleyooteeyef
02-18-14, 02:58 AM
199 pieces then the mine disappears.....

edit: yay back again

JustKay
02-18-14, 04:36 AM
Seems to be fixed. Yay!

Kennedward
02-18-14, 07:04 AM
Just crafting my 3rd Platnium

lorentw
02-18-14, 08:42 AM
Any idea when this will be available to all IOS players?

LilMzB4Life
02-18-14, 06:41 PM
Just got this feature a couple of minutes ago. I am so excited to finally get started.

Kami365
02-18-14, 06:52 PM
Today I just got the mining feature,not familiar at the moment.

DragonMaster128z
02-18-14, 06:58 PM
Just got this on my main. Yay! 2/3 for Land. :D

awsumum
02-18-14, 07:00 PM
Thank you TL, for this wonderful new (well, new to me!) mining feature! I'm having fun trying it out (kinda like an advanced minesweeper) and the extra habitats to house everyone! Wonderful job, keep it up :)

cdbabe
02-18-14, 07:06 PM
Today I just got the mining feature,not familiar at the moment.

kami mining got 2 parts

1st one is for getting a ingot to craft for a platinum dragon

2nd one is for expansion of the island

you get mine and dynamite from breeding a dragon and from evolving a dragon im not sure which is one goes to craft a dragon and which one for expansion...

im sure you can work it out which one get mine and which one get dynamite

it will give number of mine or dynamite depends how long is breeding and evolving time I think the maximum per dragon which for diamond is 14.

then you go the cave to do your mining for either the dragon or land.

just click where and it will tell you if your near or closer to the mine or ingot. once you hit the right spot it will give 1 ingot plus money or foods for the dragons crafting

then same thing with mine for lands it wil give you 1 island part plus money or foods everytime you hit the right spot for the mine.

goodluck kami

candletown
02-18-14, 07:09 PM
I just this on my island. Is it available for everyone now or still beta? I have been playing awhile but switched to ios from androis a few months ago. Still trying to figure out all the differnces.

matchbox222
02-18-14, 07:18 PM
I just this on my island. Is it available for everyone now or still beta? I have been playing awhile but switched to ios from androis a few months ago. Still trying to figure out all the differnces.

Me too I got right now and I wasn't in beta

Kami365
02-18-14, 07:32 PM
kami mining got 2 parts

1st one is for getting a ingot to craft for a platinum dragon

2nd one is for expansion of the island

you get mine and dynamite from breeding a dragon and from evolving a dragon im not sure which is one goes to craft a dragon and which one for expansion...

im sure you can work it out which one get mine and which one get dynamite

it will give number of mine or dynamite depends how long is breeding and evolving time I think the maximum per dragon which for diamond is 14.

then you go the cave to do your mining for either the dragon or land.

just click where and it will tell you if your near or closer to the mine or ingot. once you hit the right spot it will give 1 ingot plus money or foods for the dragons crafting

then same thing with mine for lands it wil give you 1 island part plus money or foods everytime you hit the right spot for the mine.

goodluck kami

Fantastic answer in detail,thank you so much cdbabe.

rissah
02-18-14, 07:35 PM
I just got it now too and bought gold thinking you need it to play. I guess you don't, you can just earn the bombs and dynamite somehow?
I also left the mine, re-entered, and lost 74 gold. So not sure I'll be re-entering.

DeQ757
02-18-14, 07:55 PM
Sweet! Did get the Mine today, too. Had a "new goal" come up in-game. The on-screen descriptions, instructions & prompts are very helpful.

Since I'm level-47 the "ingot" mine is where I'll be learning the ropes. For me, it's better to have the in-game prompts, etc. Where I can take the time, read through, and get a feeling for how the game play progresses.

Big THANK YOU, Team Lava. Especially for taking the time in extended beta-testing and improving the game overall.

mmk888
02-18-14, 07:59 PM
I just got this too! It's good to have something else to do while I'm playing. Thanks TL!

NouraMoh
02-18-14, 08:01 PM
I got the Mines and have already expanded 4 times :)
Very happy about that
But mining itself is a little bit trickier than it is in Farm Story 2

chalupa2030
02-18-14, 08:10 PM
I got the mines!!

pribakes
02-18-14, 09:02 PM
Just got this, today has been amazing, got this, got 10 new habitats, and Dark Angel, thanks TL :)

matchbox222
02-18-14, 09:02 PM
I got the mines!!

Me too!:)

chalupa2030
02-18-14, 09:44 PM
Yay!

I must have that Platinum drag!

daughtryville
02-18-14, 09:44 PM
YAY!!!! Just got the mines!!
WOOOOHOOOO!!

cquinn32
02-18-14, 09:46 PM
Anyone know if they added more expansions? Been holding off expanding that tenth time as I don't want to lose the food bonuses.

JustKay
02-18-14, 10:50 PM
I think mining is now open to everyone. I got a notification that they increased the habitat limit by 10, so that would easily tie in with everyone now having the option of mining (10 floating island expansions).

adrianelady
02-19-14, 12:45 AM
I'm so close!! Finally been given enough time to craft some stuff (HOPEFULLY) got my amazon ad I so close to getting this

unto0chable87
02-19-14, 01:04 AM
I got the mines this morning, too! :) And 1000 foods extra. :)

tromalyt
02-19-14, 03:29 AM
So, does everybody have the mines now?

I have mine (or mines, :P, sorry about the pun)

I got an expansion. and 1100 food. :dance:

jus7_me89
02-19-14, 03:32 AM
i got it too this morning. thank you TL !

freshfunin2008
02-19-14, 09:55 AM
so I just got the mining and I have a question for those with more experience. I have mined for expanding land and it states that my current expansion on main island needs to finish first. So it appears once that is done I will be able to do the first part of expanding in the new area. My question is can I continue mining or should I wait until the expansion is finished on the main island so that I can do the first part of expanding on the new island area. Thanks

sfallday
02-19-14, 10:05 AM
Hmmm different but idk if I like it yet lol

LemonadeMouth173
02-19-14, 11:13 AM
so I just got the mining and I have a question for those with more experience. I have mined for expanding land and it states that my current expansion on main island needs to finish first. So it appears once that is done I will be able to do the first part of expanding in the new area. My question is can I continue mining or should I wait until the expansion is finished on the main island so that I can do the first part of expanding on the new island area. Thanks

I think its random. I need to expand like 9-10 times more on main island but i was able to expand on floating island. First expansion.Lucky me i kept some lil piggies who need to evolve.:)

dala12
02-19-14, 11:52 AM
It is real fun! I hope to get my dragon soon! It is something different then the arena and ice dragons. I have more excitement.

SenseiNJ
02-19-14, 01:11 PM
With the mining being released, I'm now regretting evolving all my dragons to level 7. It'll be much more difficult to get them to level 10 just to get the bombs for mining.

dala12
02-19-14, 02:02 PM
I only can evolve seven and ten! So it is making the right decisions to get those goals.

granzen4
02-19-14, 05:55 PM
You can continue mining the ingots just keep accumatating. You just can't do two expansions at same time.

DragonMaster128z
02-19-14, 06:07 PM

With what ive found doing the mining you can keep going

danni7788
02-19-14, 06:30 PM
With what ive found doing the mining you can keep going

Yes I've found this too. You won't lose any pieces if you just keep going.

DragonMaster128z
02-19-14, 09:10 PM
Yes I've found this too. You won't lose any pieces if you just keep going.

I'll be ready for te second expansion by the time I get done with the one I have going here lol

freshfunin2008
02-20-14, 11:01 AM
I'll be ready for te second expansion by the time I get done with the one I have going here lol

Thanks all. Yes I was not expecting to get the mining and I had just started clearing a plot and I have to wait 70 hours. Then mining starts. Well the expansion on main island will finish soon enough. I will continue to collect the parts in the interim.

chalupa2030
02-20-14, 08:54 PM
I am able to craft yet another Gemstone and Sapphire dragon. I have gotten them both numerous times! But now that I have the mines ~ would you get them just to evolve for bombs?

The mines are confusing me now! Lol!

And they are not tradeable, either.

rosewaterlily
02-21-14, 08:00 AM
Nah, the gemstone dragons eat too much. I'd pick the dragons that eat the least food to evolve for mining. Anyone get any bombs from evolving fire/forest/air? Those dragons eat the least food.

chalupa2030
02-21-14, 08:11 AM
Thank you thank you thank you!!

SenseiNJ
02-21-14, 08:36 AM
All my magic fails for trying for the left heart and right heart are coming in handy now. They give 5 bombs and dynamite for the breeding den and evolution temple, and they don't require much food. Even so, the food bonus I get from mining is almost the same amount I would spend to level it from 1 to 7, so it isn't much of a waste.

Anasarra
02-21-14, 09:34 AM
I was looking for a place to post - about mining - nothing else on this first page - the past four breedings I didn't get any dynamite. I thought these came when the egg was put on the nest. I didn't get any when the egg went on the nest or when I hatched it. Is this happening to anyone else?

Emeralding
02-21-14, 10:32 AM
I was looking for a place to post - about mining - nothing else on this first page - the past four breedings I didn't get any dynamite. I thought these came when the egg was put on the nest. I didn't get any when the egg went on the nest or when I hatched it. Is this happening to anyone else?

You have to be level 80 to do the expanding part in the mine. I found that out through my daughter's game. She was confused as well. Good luck with the Platinum mining :)

ThunderRemix8
02-21-14, 11:16 AM
You have to be level 80 to do the expanding part in the mine. I found that out through my daughter's game. She was confused as well. Good luck with the Platinum mining :)

Are you sure? I'm level 97, and used to rake in bombs and dynamite. Then it just... stopped. I still have 25 bombs and dynamite apiece, maybe it caps at that point?

drakoshka89
02-21-14, 12:00 PM
Are you sure? I'm level 97, and used to rake in bombs and dynamite. Then it just... stopped. I still have 25 bombs and dynamite apiece, maybe it caps at that point?

25 items is a limit

kooky panda
02-21-14, 12:02 PM
You can only hold a max of 25 of bombs and max of 25 of dynamite.

nannytodragons
02-21-14, 12:30 PM
Thank you for adding the additional habitats to accommodate the additions of islands and new dragons.

Anasarra
02-21-14, 08:00 PM
Thanks Kooky, the 25 limit explains it! I just got Titan as a fail! Even at empty I will be full!

gdmcrjunkie
02-21-14, 09:38 PM
Oh no, you can't mine with dynamites once there are no expansions left? I don't want the land please please let me mine for food :(

ProjectDragon
02-22-14, 12:31 AM
Does anyone know the maximum number of platinum ingots or island parts you could get from one mining session?

midnightmeerkat
02-22-14, 12:39 AM
Does anyone know the maximum number of platinum ingots or island parts you could get from one mining session?

The most I've got is 4

ProjectDragon
02-22-14, 12:42 AM
Wow, 4! I've only gotten two. In your experience are they usually close to each other?

pinkprincess1313
02-22-14, 01:24 PM
The most I've got is 4

I have gotten 4 in one play also, my norm is 2 or 3 though..I am crafting my platinum dragon 31 hours left...

DragonMaster128z
02-22-14, 04:47 PM
The Expantion prices are kind of rediculous.
The fourth is 1,500,000 coins and 48 Parts!
ugh.

danni7788
02-22-14, 05:11 PM
The most I've got is 4

Same! :)

chalupa2030
02-22-14, 05:15 PM
ugh.

But there's no waiting! I.hate.waiting for three days!

nannytodragons
02-23-14, 03:45 PM
with the addition of mine and floating islands to expand i have noticed some neighbors are able to float item across from the water fall with out having an island its floating in the sky is that also a beta test and not all of us got my neighbors with it have advised i do have it but i am not able to move anything into this area ....sorry rambling I want to have floating items with out island lol thank you

FigmentValley
02-23-14, 06:59 PM
So... I have a mine goal, I purchased my first bomb, but I have no mine. I poked the "go" in the goal but it does nothing. What am I missing? There is no mine.....

chalupa2030
02-23-14, 07:23 PM
ugh.

Ok ~

Now I agree with you! My next expansion is almost 2 million!

Anaboe
02-24-14, 08:17 AM
Weird, my next is 48 parts, and 1.800.000 coins, 300.000 more than DragonMaster128z.

Anyuszko
02-26-14, 11:45 AM
Does anybody know If I finish the 10th part of the island, will I still be able to mine for island parts?

Currently, I have enough island parts to expand to the 10th part. But I do not do it, coz the game still lets me to mine (I do it for food mostly). I fear that If I expand to the 10th part, it will close the possibility to mine.

dracoonic
02-27-14, 06:31 PM
i keep crashing when i open quest, evo, breed, mine... is this only me?

danni7788
02-28-14, 05:22 AM
Does anybody know If I finish the 10th part of the island, will I still be able to mine for island parts?

Currently, I have enough island parts to expand to the 10th part. But I do not do it, coz the game still lets me to mine (I do it for food mostly). I fear that If I expand to the 10th part, it will close the possibility to mine.

Don't do it. I can't use the mine anymore for land :(

chalupa2030
02-28-14, 05:27 AM
Don't do it. I can't use the mine anymore for land :(

Seriously? Danni, how many floating islands can we have? Just two and they just get bigger?

danni7788
02-28-14, 09:29 PM
Seriously? Danni, how many floating islands can we have? Just two and they just get bigger?

10 expansions total. 4 to make up the first island and 6 for the second. If you go to my island you can see. After that the mine closes. I can still mine for platinum pieces though, but the food bonuses aren't as good.

luna2cute
02-28-14, 09:55 PM
I am finally crafting my first platinum dragon!! So excited!! :)

chalupa2030
02-28-14, 11:22 PM
10 expansions total. 4 to make up the first island and 6 for the second. If you go to my island you can see. After that the mine closes. I can still mine for platinum pieces though, but the food bonuses aren't as good.

Thanks! You better slow down! You are gonna be out of room again!

I am finally crafting my first platinum dragon!! So excited!! :)

Yay!! I can't wait! 40 more!

danni7788
03-01-14, 08:32 AM

Yep I think you're right about that! Crafting my second platinum now. I took a break because there was no room, but with the habitat increase, I have a home for him.

I hope there are things like more islands in the future. As you can see, I really needed that room!!! I have a lot of decor, but I still feel like my habitats are all crammed together.

mamamacfashion
03-01-14, 09:10 AM
So the mining isn't available till level 45, that sucks my son just switched to iOS and he was excited for the mining. But he's only at like level 14. He has long way to go lol

beejk
03-01-14, 09:25 AM
So the mining isn't available till level 45, that sucks my son just switched to iOS and he was excited for the mining. But he's only at like level 14. He has long way to go lol,

That indeed sucks, but still the game is way better on IOS :) ( i switched from android to IOS few months ago and enjoying it so much more).

Good luck:)

mamamacfashion
03-01-14, 09:34 AM
The left shaft unlocks at level 45 and The right shaft of the Mine unlocks at level 80.
(got this information from the first page on this topic:))

Haha ya, I updated my post cause I missed that part. Thanks a lot though. :)

luna2cute
03-03-14, 04:43 PM

Yay!! I can't wait! 40 more!

Good luck! It's very exciting to finally get there! :)

chalupa2030
03-03-14, 08:59 PM

It is! I now need 18!

LemonadeMouth173
03-04-14, 07:57 AM
I have huge lag problems since the mine came. In tournaments days if i touch the arena everything freezes in the next sec. I asked to my neighbors not to play in my island because i was afraid the tourney might restart. U know what they do? They played even more than usual, some of them twice a day!!!I was very sad and upset for this thing. Like they do it on purpose and they dont care about what i ask on my wall. So i let my wall free and i delete every msg from ngbrs and i dont visit them anymore .And now my game is kinda ok. So the mine wasnt so great for me!

chalupa2030
03-04-14, 08:13 AM
Aw! I'm sorry to hear this! Have you tried closing the game every time you leave? Reinstalling the app? You know going to others islands kinda syncs your game/device.

chalupa2030
03-05-14, 08:07 PM

I'm there! It's crafting!

midnightmeerkat
03-07-14, 12:23 PM
This weekend double rewards and a chance of finding a diamond dragon from the mine!!

brandonu
03-07-14, 01:23 PM
It's dropping two of each piece per hit for me right now.

brandonu
03-07-14, 01:39 PM
This weekend double rewards and a chance of finding a diamond dragon from the mine!!

Where did you see the bit about finding a diamond dragon?

Woodworker49
03-07-14, 01:56 PM

Is the Diamond available on the Platinum mining side?

midnightmeerkat
03-07-14, 01:58 PM
Where did you see the bit about finding a diamond dragon?

I got a popup in my game

knj00
03-07-14, 02:02 PM

The popup didn't say what side the possible Diamond could be on... So maybe both.

midnightmeerkat
03-07-14, 02:07 PM

I think it might be on both sides

brandonu
03-07-14, 02:10 PM
Hmmm, I didn't get the popup but I'm definitely getting the double rewards. I'll force close and see what happens.

knj00
03-07-14, 02:11 PM
Hmmm, I didn't get the popup but I'm definitely getting the double rewards. I'll force close and see what happens.

Popups only come once a day so if you had already opened the game earlier today you probably will not get the popup until tomorrow.

chalupa2030
03-07-14, 02:12 PM

I have seen nothing on this!

knj00
03-07-14, 02:20 PM
I have seen nothing on this!

If you didn't get the popup you wouldn't have seen it.

The only reason I saw the popup was because I don't open my 4th account on update day until after the update. That way I don't miss any new popups or timers. If I didn't do this I would know anything about it.

chalupa2030
03-07-14, 04:07 PM
If you didn't get the popup you wouldn't have seen it.

The only reason I saw the popup was because I don't open my 4th account on update day until after the update. That way I don't miss any new popups or timers. If I didn't do this I would know anything about it.

Well I have two a Diamonds ~ but since I updated I did get this! Works for me!

cquinn32
03-07-14, 04:28 PM
Not sure about diamond dragons but I just went through about 20 pieces of dynamite and was only recieving food as a bonus, either 100 or 1000 every time. Not once did I receive coins, I like that.

belbar22
03-07-14, 04:31 PM
Not sure about diamond dragons but I just went through about 20 pieces of dynamite and was only recieving food as a bonus, either 100 or 1000 every time. Not once did I receive coins, I like that.

Me too. Wish it was always like this.

LemonadeMouth173
03-07-14, 04:49 PM
Wow, im very pleased! After an awful week with lag after update is nice and shiny everything. Plus i got a tone of food only with few bombs and dynamites. I love it! But im wondering what was wrong and wheres the 2 days tourney?!?

LemonadeMouth173
03-07-14, 04:54 PM

Can u give some details about? The pic is too small and i cant read anything. Thx.

cedkugedchgd
03-07-14, 05:32 PM
wait. so now youc an get a diamond from mining. am i right?

knj00
03-07-14, 06:07 PM
wait. so now youc an get a diamond from mining. am i right?

The pop up said "Double mining rewards" And "A chance to dig up a Diamond Dragon" but for this weekend only.

I have seen 2 people say they won a Diamond Dragon while mining today but didn't receive it. They have both emailed support so hopefully they get it.

chalupa2030
03-07-14, 06:21 PM
Can u give some details about? The pic is too small and i cant read anything. Thx.

You buy any decoration and the reward is 30 gold!

chalupa2030
03-07-14, 06:23 PM
The pop up said "Double mining rewards" And "A chance to dig up a Diamond Dragon" but for this weekend only.

I got the double mining pop up and it does indeed give you double, but I didn't get the diamond pop up.

chalupa2030
03-07-14, 06:27 PM

Try this!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/MidnightKiss4u/ca4691d70d542c0fd115743c0ecc8e2a.jpg

LemonadeMouth173
03-07-14, 06:30 PM
Try this!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/MidnightKiss4u/ca4691d70d542c0fd115743c0ecc8e2a.jpg

I think ure the only one who received this goal, lol. I didnt get anything like this lately!

chalupa2030
03-07-14, 07:03 PM
Well ~ I doubt I'm the only one! Remember ~ everything is sent out in random spurts, randomly.:)

cara1581
03-07-14, 11:18 PM
I was elated to see I had finally got a diamond dragon from mining but it's not in my storage. I emailed support. So bummed

pinkprincess1313
03-08-14, 01:02 AM
I was elated to see I had finally got a diamond dragon from mining but it's not in my storage. I emailed support. So bummed
I also won a diamond but nowhere to be found..how do u contact TL about this?

jus7_me89
03-08-14, 01:25 AM
wow ! great feature ! i got a lot of food from mining ! how did you won the diamond guys? mining for expansion or mining for the platinum dragon?

cara1581
03-08-14, 01:33 AM
You can email them, support@teamlava.com and tell them what happened. You'll get a response email with a ticket number

JustKay
03-08-14, 01:43 AM

Yeah, I got this too. A little baby diamond dragon icon next to my apples after some successful mining! Was so excited I jumped straight out to check my storage and didn't snapshot it :(

picklylily
03-08-14, 01:45 AM
Pop-up! Diamond mining! ;3

andreiamarques30
03-08-14, 01:54 AM
What about who has reached maximum expansions? My dinamite mine is closed and I can't use my dynamites!!!! This is not fair!!

MazReptile
03-08-14, 02:00 AM
I still think it's glitchy when mining

jus7_me89
03-08-14, 02:41 AM
did anyone else won a diamond?

buttabdullah99
03-08-14, 02:57 AM
Can anyone plz tell me what's the coonnection between diamond and mining I didn't understand so help me plx

ensng
03-08-14, 03:00 AM
Yeah, I got this too. A little baby diamond dragon icon next to my apples after some successful mining! Was so excited I jumped straight out to check my storage and didn't snapshot it :(

Same here :( i was so excited but couldn't find the diamond anywhere... Forgot to snapshot too >=(

buttabdullah99
03-08-14, 03:09 AM
I also won a diamond but nowhere to be found..how do u contact TL about this?

Plz tell me how did u won diamond in which part of mine u won in dragons parts or in expand parts plz tell me

Marty67
03-08-14, 04:16 AM

Isn't that the usual reward task when upgrading? They started those tasks when they stopped giving the gold for upgrading right away.

I also had an update in the App store btw.

chalupa2030
03-08-14, 05:09 AM
Isn't that the usual reward task when upgrading? They started those tasks when they stopped giving the gold for upgrading right away.

I also had an update in the App store btw.

Did you get the 30 gold reward for buying decorations? I don't think I got it for upgrading ~ I bought deco.

And I have upgraded every available upgrade, never got this before.

jus7_me89
03-08-14, 05:23 AM
did anyone get a diamond lately? i mine a lot but i only get food...i only have 4 bombs left

buttabdullah99
03-08-14, 05:52 AM
did anyone get a diamond lately? i mine a lot but i only get food...i only have 4 bombs left
Yeah same here I am also doing again and again and only getting food and platinum parts :(

MakJulos
03-08-14, 06:23 AM
"Let's give players an itsy bitsy tiny chance to find a difficult to breed Diamond dragon when mining, maybe they'll buy some gold to mine some more"...brilliant! :)

I have a feeling odds to get one might not be too great - would ofc improve if if i'd pay gold to speed up things to get more bombs and stuff, but....naah.... hehe, it is very clever though!

cquinn32
03-08-14, 08:20 AM
My wife just found a diamond in the mine (the dynamite side) on her game but it's not anywhere to be found. She emailed support and now we wait. I hope the picture turns out I've never attached one before.12636

chewytwix
03-08-14, 09:16 AM
I just won a diamond too! But it's nowhere to be found. I'm emailing support now too.

buttabdullah99
03-08-14, 09:52 AM
Guys is there anyone who is already having diamond and got another from mining bcoz I am trying for me 2nd diamond from the mine but no sign :(:(:(

pinkprincess1313
03-08-14, 09:56 AM
Guys is there anyone who is already having diamond and got another from mining bcoz I am trying for me 2nd diamond from the mine but no sign :(:(:(

I have a diamond and won another in the mines but it is no where to be found.

HotPinkPunk
03-08-14, 11:09 AM
Same here, found a diamond dragon in the mine but he's nowhere. I assumed it would be in storage but it's not there, I just emailed them so I'll let you know what they say (I was very aggravated so I hope they fix it since it said I found one, I used all of my saved up bombs to get it)

buttabdullah99
03-08-14, 11:09 AM
I have a diamond and won another in the mines but it is no where to be found.

Thank for telling it means I have to keep trying I thought its only for those who r not having diamond :D

chesterboooy
03-08-14, 11:21 AM
I also won a diamond and it is no where to be found

LemonadeMouth173
03-08-14, 01:41 PM
Lol, too many diamonds to be true:) I mean i dont think was ment to be so easy to get a diamond in the mine.

dhridocjr
03-08-14, 03:31 PM
Me too I just got a diamond dragon from the mine
But I couldn't find it anywhere. Some one
Please help. Huhuhu

chewytwix
03-08-14, 03:42 PM
Lol, too many diamonds to be true:) I mean i dont think was ment to be so easy to get a diamond in the mine.

yeah, i think so too. i wonder if tl will honor them all. thats a lot of diamonds! i was just hoping for a gold mine.

sabrinainde
03-08-14, 05:51 PM
TL, do you even test things before rolling them out?! I'm starting to wonder why I waste my time and money on this game anymore.

kooky panda
03-08-14, 06:18 PM
See current bug thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?66236-bug-dragon-diamond-in-the-mine&p=863453&viewfull=1#post863453)on the Diamond dragon issue.

jus7_me89
03-09-14, 05:39 AM
did anyone get the mining pop-up today? can we still get a diamond from mining? oh yeah...and one last but VERY IMPORTANT queston: did anyone get a diamond and STILL HAVE IT ?

buttabdullah99
03-09-14, 05:50 AM
did anyone get the mining pop-up today? can we still get a diamond from mining? oh yeah...and one last but VERY IMPORTANT queston: did anyone get a diamond and STILL HAVE IT ?
I didn't get any pop up today I was waiting to see the new about diamond but didn't got it and I am already having diamond but no diamond for me from mining :(:(:(

jus7_me89
03-09-14, 05:52 AM
I didn't get any pop up today I was waiting to see the new about diamond but didn't got it and I am already having diamond but no diamond for me from mining :(:(:(

thank you. i also have 1 diamond but a 2nd one would be great ! however, i spent 19 bombs and nothing ! just food... and i am really curios if someone still have the diamond won from mining

drakoshka89
03-09-14, 06:46 AM
I think there is no diamond in the mining anymore cause yesterday evening I mined an empty part for platinuim dragon, I mean without any money or food. I guess that was my diamond :p

freshfunin2008
03-10-14, 09:35 AM

I only got one pop-up Saturday morning stating this would end on Monday today. When today I have no idea.

freshfunin2008
03-11-14, 08:02 AM
Well am I the only one that found a diamond in the mine and it actually showed up in my storage? I hope everyone else got their diamond as well.

LemonadeMouth173
03-11-14, 09:54 AM
Well am I the only one that found a diamond in the mine and it actually showed up in my storage? I hope everyone else got their diamond as well.

Is this ur first? When did u win it? And congrats if its first. Go and buy a lotery ticket, lol!

freshfunin2008
03-11-14, 10:13 AM
I got it yesterday morning. 2nd Diamond and I have Crusader, Anubis, and Queztal as well.

allosarus
03-11-14, 02:58 PM
I got it yesterday morning. 2nd Diamond and I have Crusader, Anubis, and Queztal as well. i dont know what you mine for when you finish the platnum crafting now

freshfunin2008
03-11-14, 03:09 PM
i dont know what you mine for when you finish the platnum crafting now

On my mine it shows you can get multiple platinum dragons by collecting more ingots and food and coin rewards.

MakJulos
03-11-14, 03:30 PM
I have 500 extra bits for Platinum dragon so could craft a couple more, but why would i....would be nice if it could be traded in for a nice mix of gems - a nice bonus to mining, and who knows TL - someone might buy gold to mine more if gems were nice enough, "hint hint".... :)

Backf1ipper
03-13-14, 03:12 PM
How many islands can you mine for? After I expanded two new islands, the mining for islands is closed.

jaesha
03-13-14, 06:42 PM
How many islands can you mine for? After I expanded two new islands, the mining for islands is closed.

There are a total of 10 island bits to complete the floating expansion. If you complete the expansion in it's entirety that side if the mine will close.

ProjectDragon
03-19-14, 11:58 PM
I've already crafted the Platinum dragon and have no desire to craft another. It seems like you could craft an endless amount! But who wants that?

I hope TL can offer another dragon to mine for...otherwise it is a wasted feature! I'll keep mining just in case we will someday be able to trade in the ingots for something else as others have suggested.

akanksha2001
03-20-14, 03:41 AM
I've crafted two platinum dragons already. Have no interest in crafting any more. Will just trade them off. I keep mining for the food bonuses only. They help me feed many of my hungry dragons! :P Yes, I agree. They SHOULD offer other dragons to be able to be mined. That would be great! But this feature is awesome, anyway!

amerirish
03-21-14, 08:39 AM
I was so happy to get the platinum dragon! But I figured that once I placed it in the habitat a different dragon would be available in the mine. Not to sound ungrateful for the fun new side adventures, but it's a little disappointing. I don't really intend to have more than one or two of one type of dragon so would really like it if a different one comes soon.

metsfreek
03-21-14, 12:58 PM
How long is Platinum dragon available for? I started playing really late, I'm curious if it's worth trying for now.

ProjectDragon
03-21-14, 02:10 PM
How long is Platinum dragon available for? I started playing really late, I'm curious if it's worth trying for now.

To my knowledge there is no end date, so keep mining! Even if they take it away before you manage to craft it you still earn food and coin prizes from mining, so keep at it! :)

buttabdullah99
03-21-14, 03:09 PM
Guys platinum is on limited time it will end on Tuesday I got pop up saying available till Tuesday so gud luck those who r not having this ;););)