PDA

View Full Version : Do they bother tidying up?

MakJulos
12-18-13, 11:42 AM
The DS community is a nice one, not largest one out there, but the social interaction on forum is mostly very pleasant, and in game ppl are often very polite and nice- ofc most just go on with their thing without saying much, and very few are rude or abusive - all in all it's nice, i think if you want to socialize you'll be able to find buddies quite easily. But since most are nice and the bad apples are not so many, does TL even care about the latter?

A neighbor that seems like a gentle spirit posted on my wall about having had encounter with someone not nice, and when i checked what was posted on her wall there was some uncalled for [] nothing reallly horrible, just immature cursing and silly comments about my neighbors island, but it wasn't nice.

I posted on wall that she shouldn't be bothered by rude strangers that might just be lonely not so intelligent beings seeking attention - something like that - and ofc i got a visit too from the foulmouthed player too...yeah i expected as much hehe. I don't mind much really, but i know there are ppl getting saddened or upset by behaviour like this and that's not needed in a game supposed to be for fun, so i reported it.

I got no reply from support, and the person just showed up again, a week or 2 later, still immature and silly, so obviously not banned or anything....now a ban might be harsh if this is just a stoopid kid with bad manners, but i wonder - does Storm8 care at all, do they bother warning ppl that misbehave or something? Again, myself i don't let stuff like this get to me, but other might, so it'd be interesting knowing if moderators are active in game and not just on this forum.

[S8] Elsa
12-18-13, 12:16 PM
Thank you for the report. The behavior issue has been resolved.

Please note the forums is not the appropriate place to report in-game behavior. If you need assistance with an in-game issue that is urgent, please PM a moderator or Community Manager.

Our history shows your ticket was 4 days old, not 2 weeks. Please allow 3-5 days for Support to reply. If it's urgent (severe behavior such as a physical threat), feel free to notify forum staff as mentioned above.

Thanks!