PDA

View Full Version : Private chat/Private trading. Android App. Block feature.

jacobtoddsmom
12-17-13, 09:00 PM
1. I would love to see a feature where you can chat privately for trading among neighbors or better yet a private way to trade items to help your neighbors out instead of it going in the paper.

2. Would love to see this imported for Android tablets!

3. Would love to see a block feature for harassing/stalking players.

Thanks!

bss18974
12-20-13, 10:01 AM
1. I would love to see a feature where you can chat privately for trading among neighbors or better yet a private way to trade items to help your neighbors out instead of it going in the paper.

2. Would love to see this imported for Android tablets!

3. Would love to see a block feature for harassing/stalking players.

Thanks!
I vote for number one... Actually, rather than sending random gifts, I'd like to send specific gifts from my inventory... Like a trade... I send you one of my screws, you send me one of your nails.... Even if it comes out of my inventory...

jacobtoddsmom
02-03-14, 12:56 AM
I vote for number one... Actually, rather than sending random gifts, I'd like to send specific gifts from my inventory... Like a trade... I send you one of my screws, you send me one of your nails.... Even if it comes out of my inventory...
Thanks yes I love that idea even more!

zen2071
01-28-15, 12:40 AM
Yes, I vote for number one too. Just started trading today and my trade for this person got stolen by another player. So disappointing. :( Also great to send specific gifts to friends.