PDA

View Full Version : Free gems not recieved

rutgerberit
12-17-13, 05:17 PM
Starting a new thread since my reply to another thread was overlooked.

I've tried the "Free gems" thing inside the game, but haven't received any. I tried 3 different apps, downloaded, installed and opened them and got messages each time that I had earned 2 gems. When I opened the game, however, there where no gems added. When I open the "Getjar" app, it says I have gems to redeem, but for Bakery Story! I haven't tried to get any gems through Bakery Story, as I don't really need any gems there, so I don't know why it shows like that. Either way, I tried clicking on "Redeem" but it just says "Bakery Story has stopped", and the redeem ticket is still there. When I opened "Restaurant Story" I got a message along the line "Your gems have been redeemed!" and there are no longer anything to try and redeem in Getjar. I don't think I actually got any gems in Restaurant Story either, though, and no, I haven't tried getting any gems through that game either.

I'm on Android 4.1.2 and I use game version 1.0.6.3.

CelestiasHeaven
12-22-13, 06:50 PM
Well i was wondering if those free offer really seem to work it..it doesnt seem to way so i am warned thx for telling and i hope you get your gems.

Alisha86G
10-19-14, 07:13 PM
I also never received free gems...its bs

lala_roo
12-04-14, 11:02 PM
Same thing happened here. Except I only play Pet Shop Story. I emailed them and got an email saying I had to qualify to get the gems.
"In order to receive the promotional Points you must meet the following requirements:

You must not have downloaded the games advertised prior to seeing the promotional pop-ups in-game.
You must have followed the link within the game to download the advertised game from Google Play (i.e. If you visited Google Play to download the advertised app from there directly, then you would not be eligible for the points.
After you have downloaded the advertised app, you will have to run it.
If you do not meet the above requirements, then you are not eligible for the promotional Points. If you do meet the above requirements and have not received your Points, please provide the following information:
1) Your character CODE and/or Storm8 ID with the name of the game you are trying to receive points in:
2) Your character CODE and/or Storm8 ID with the name of the game you just downloaded"

Plus I bought gems and have not received those either. I replied back so, we'll see what happens.

jamielaws77
03-18-15, 02:25 PM
Same problem. Clicked the "free gems" in Pet Shop Story. I downloaded two apps (for the first time). I closed out, opened the apps, used them for a bit, then closed out. Went back to Pet Shop. No gems.