PDA

View Full Version : Wheres all my money????? :(

Unregistered
01-11-11, 09:45 AM
The day before yesterday I whipped up some lobster nd shrimp paella I put it out yesterday evening when I checked on my game this morning I had 57,853 I paused the game to buy an counter (10,000) whn I selected it a msg popped up nd said something about syncing my restuarant the only option was to select "ok" so I did my screen went blank for like 2.2 seconds nd whn it came back up I only had 1,000 left nd my food wad gone nd I didnt even get my counter! I had more money than that before I even bought the food! Whats going on??? Its bad enough that Im limited to expanding my restuarant due to that fact that I have an driod phone :( Now this happens?? Someone plz help....i emailed tech support but as im reading the forums ppl r complaining about them not responding back...so I was hoping someone could suggest something until than or even tell me if they went thru the samething....thx a bunch

Unregistered
01-11-11, 09:47 AM
By the way im on level 11 if that matters at all...

Unregistered
01-11-11, 11:10 AM
My bakery story and my resturant story do that all the time..

I got no money for the food or bakery,the food and bakery comes back after the messager " out of sync..". All the money i get is the tips..

ID: Steppanie

Unregistered
01-11-11, 12:26 PM
Wow! That sucks I hope they fix tht soon :( by the way my ID is LadysPalace...but thx for the response