PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update 12-18-13

kooky panda
12-17-13, 12:49 PM
New Update:

For Android players:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory32

There is the link for the bakery christmas edition in the playstore.

Updates

Snowman table 5 gems
Gingerbread stool 8000
Snowball fight floor decor 35gems
Holiday cupcakes 12000
Gingerbread sconce wall decor 3 gems
Holiday counter 9000
Snowman wallpaper 6000
Snowman tile 4000

cherryberry9
12-17-13, 01:39 PM
Some new recipes would be nice, and floor decor!

ashrb
12-17-13, 01:41 PM
I have a feeling there will be a box, but I'm hoping they make it a fair update and give us a lot of decor for coins AND gems and not just a box.

MMM116
12-17-13, 01:44 PM
I hope they make available last year Christmas goals, it would be so nice....

carabellexo
12-17-13, 01:54 PM
I would love the locked recipes at the back of the oven to be unlocked.

Azriemw3
12-17-13, 04:04 PM
More decoration

sls0991
12-17-13, 04:06 PM
Anything GOOD and christmas-y would be nice honestly...

ElaineCarrel
12-17-13, 05:03 PM
I don't believe they'll unlock the food from the old goals even though I too would luv 2 be able 2 cook those cuz they look awesome. I would luv 2 c some more Xmas decorations that u might find inside a house. Looking around some of the "old timers" bakeries I've seen some really cute items. I truly hope we don't get a Box. I've already spent enough gems on the old winter box and I've gotten quite a few repeats. Whatever we get I hope we're able 2 spend coins on it cuz I've got a bunch burning holes in my pockets.

IsisGarden
12-17-13, 07:23 PM
I'm hoping for a lot of Christmas decor for coin. The older locked recipes would be coo, too. I just don't want a box only.

BurschBakery
12-17-13, 07:24 PM
I would love to see some holiday decor for coins. Some elves would be awesome.

pipipooh1977
12-17-13, 08:31 PM
Would like WINTERY decor, I don't think we'll ever see new recipes on existing appliances, so I guess I can't wish for that. But some WINTER themed decor I guess would do.

cherryberry9
12-17-13, 09:19 PM
Would like WINTERY decor, I don't think we'll ever see new recipes on existing appliances, so I guess I can't wish for that. But some WINTER themed decor I guess would do.

We got a boatload of WINTERY decor last WINTER

cherryberry9
12-17-13, 09:19 PM

Basically I'm trying to say I don't want anymore.

pipipooh1977
12-17-13, 09:48 PM
Basically I'm trying to say I don't want anymore.

Well I'm saying we don't need anymore Christmas decor! Not everyone celebrates it, I have 6 NBRS who don't, and I know there is a lot more out there. TL needs to cater to all not just one group of people. Winter items can be used for Christmas if players choose to use it that way. Christmas decor can't be used by those who don't celebrate it.

gdmcrjunkie
12-17-13, 10:02 PM
I'm oddly excited for this update! I recently expanded and so have some free space, I hope there'll be something to fill it up. As for what I'd like to get, my ~dream is having a shot at the gingerbread box, at Halloween an old box was rereleased so I'll keep dreaming in my corner here :D

sysfriends
12-17-13, 10:26 PM
I would love for the locked recipes and locked oven to be unlocked?

rene2222
12-17-13, 11:25 PM
More Christmas deco items please, as well as tables and chairs....example, santa or snowman tables and chairs. Oh yes, please release last year's Santa's Grotto too. Note please.....great using coins and not gems, LOL....

hiralhg
12-17-13, 11:29 PM
More Christmas deco items please, as well as tables and chairs....example, santa or snowman tables and chairs. Oh yes, please release last year's Santa's Grotto too. Note please.....great using coins and not gems, LOL....
Me too... I also want santas grottond all the deers... Pls TL listen to us

Azriemw3
12-18-13, 01:46 AM
Still wait for the update

minidemon88
12-18-13, 04:07 AM
Some Christmas LTO or decoration will be great. But what I'm truly wishing for is the return of Reindeer Penguin! I'd have being able to get it again, if the old Christmas version wasn't been unsupported for ios. So please TL! :(

graciessweets
12-18-13, 04:42 AM
Well I'm saying we don't need anymore Christmas decor! Not everyone celebrates it, I have 6 NBRS who don't, and I know there is a lot more out there. TL needs to cater to all not just one group of people. Winter items can be used for Christmas if players choose to use it that way. Christmas decor can't be used by those who don't celebrate it.

LOL....to think a company should cater to everyone is insane. If you don't celebrate something then don't. No big deal. The majority of comments on this thread would like to see more winter and Christmas items. A company should cater to the majority since that's where the money comes from. To give this a different perspective: it would be like me saying I'm a vegetarian so mc Donalds should sell 99% vegetarian items and only the big Mac no other meat options. Just silly. I don't celebrate cinco de mayo but didn't care when that update came along. Save your coins and gems for something you do enjoy. Simple. :-)

graciessweets
12-18-13, 04:43 AM
I would love to see more Christmas items and winter decor. Please don't be just a box! Oh and how about we make the items pretty and not just bright. My bakery is beginning to look like Clark W. Griswald decorated it ;-)

sweetsandmagic
12-18-13, 07:17 AM
I loved some gingerbread chairs from last year that i saw in other bakeries! I would like something pretty, not just brilliant!!!!
Will see��

rainie_day
12-18-13, 08:31 AM
I would love to see reindeer or gingerbread man! ��

78story
12-18-13, 09:01 AM
I would love to see more Christmas items and winter decor. Please don't be just a box! Oh and how about we make the items pretty and not just bright. My bakery is beginning to look like Clark W. Griswald decorated it ;-)

LOL@ the Griswald comment. I thought the lighted items were very pretty. Ah, I do love me some Christmas Vacation! <3

applesauce510
12-18-13, 09:16 AM
Lighted pillars

Wreath

Ginger claus (where did this cutie patootie come from!?)

Present wrapped wallpaper

Giftbox tables and chairs

Peppermint candies to bake

Sleighbells

Stockings to hang....

LalaSmooth
12-18-13, 09:43 AM
Unlock the recipes at the back of oven pleaseeeeee

irlanda_c
12-18-13, 10:30 AM
Snowy wallpaper for coins pls!!! And stuff you can actually see in a bakery not outdoors. This isnt town story!
I still want more christmas stuff but winter is ok too so we can still use it at January.
Last update we almost got nothing for coins...I hope this week they can surprise us in a nice way

ginrae22
12-18-13, 10:36 AM
I want hanging Christmas lights! I almost got my wish but it's just a joy sign not the regular strand lights. How about giving me back the 22 gems that I lost in a gem trap lol that would be a great gift!

Mochamomx2
12-18-13, 10:44 AM
I do not celebrate Halloween and would've loved to see more fall items before winter (lol). I gifted neighbors items they needed although I didn't do the goals. Autumn is my favorite season. Items I didn't want, I didn't buy. Christmas goals are no different. If you don't like them, simply don't buy them. Those of us who enjoy Christmas shouldn't be denied goodies. I would love to see some decor for coins as I have decided to NEVER click on the expansion tab where the boxes are located ever again!

irlanda_c
12-18-13, 11:05 AM
I want hanging Christmas lights! I almost got my wish but it's just a joy sign not the regular strand lights. How about giving me back the 22 gems that I lost in a gem trap lol that would be a great gift!

Lol!! We can keep dreaming

carabellexo
12-18-13, 11:07 AM
I'm really hoping for the recipes being unlocked. Been wanting them for so long.

YvieKennaCafe
12-18-13, 11:23 AM
I'd like a real tree. Wasn't playing last Christmas and this Light-up Tree is just okay. I'd like a tree that you have to water... I mean... you know what I mean....

AutumnHikari
12-18-13, 12:19 PM
I have a gem sale today, makes me think it'll be a box. Hope it's not, want some Xmas or winter decor! And yes, a better Xmas tree!

MsBrookeNicole
12-18-13, 12:23 PM
I have a gem sale today, makes me think it'll be a box. Hope it's not, want some Xmas or winter decor! And yes, a better Xmas tree!

I agree. I don't want a box, either. I accidentally lost 80-ish of the gems I bought on Black Friday to 2 gem traps (d'oh!) and am only left with 47- no way am I spending half of them on a box.

I want a real tree. The light-up one is okay, but not the same as the Holiday Tree everyone has from last year.

irlanda_c
12-18-13, 12:34 PM
Still nothing?

mymummy789
12-18-13, 12:44 PM
I have a gem sale too, but no update yet so I don't know whether to buy any. Why are the Bakery Story updates appearing late so often now?

78story
12-18-13, 12:48 PM
Are they late? I hadn't really noticed. The last update I noticed late was RS Thanksgiving. Didn't get the update until Monday of the next week; when prompted as a goal for gems. Maybe that's what's happening this week too?

I'd love a new Christmas Version for BS and RS! :-)

Natasha_07
12-18-13, 01:21 PM
TL I'm still waiting for my Big Christmas Tree I ask you for, since Fall...Very long time ago!

P.S. I've been 98% nice this year so PLEASE give me my present... Unless you want to see me on the naughty list. Thank You!

irlanda_c
12-18-13, 01:30 PM
Late as in time...my updates used to appear around 1 pm central time in Mexico. Is 2:30 and still nothing. The same last week. It appeared like 3 hours late

classicales
12-18-13, 02:28 PM
cant wait for the update! Its gonna be great^______^
(this is my first post on the forum, btw, and its fun!!)

LalaSmooth
12-18-13, 02:35 PM
Please please unlock the old recipes on the back of the regular oven or at least remove them from the cookbook.

78story
12-18-13, 02:36 PM
Has TL ever skipped updating BS? I am still not seeing any update.

pipipooh1977
12-18-13, 02:39 PM
Maybe they decided to release BS updates at a new time now......and it will permanently be this way for all future updates.

carabellexo
12-18-13, 02:41 PM
Please please unlock the old recipes on the back of the regular oven or at least remove them from the cookbook.

They can't remove them because then whose who unlocked them through the goals would no longer have access to them.

irlanda_c
12-18-13, 03:01 PM
I'm bored! I want my update ...and i wish it will be good

carabellexo
12-18-13, 03:06 PM
I'm hoping it will be here for when I wake up in the morning.

gdmcrjunkie
12-18-13, 03:11 PM

Which recipes are locked for you? For me it's only Cranberry Cider in the mixer. I guess I was lucky and unlocked them without realising back when it was possible...

WubWubSexi
12-18-13, 03:29 PM
aww its almost the 19.. and no update yet?

Azriemw3
12-18-13, 03:47 PM
No update yet and it Thursday now

cpebbles73
12-18-13, 04:02 PM
I haven't received update either

cherryberry9
12-18-13, 04:34 PM
Me neither.

irlanda_c
12-18-13, 04:36 PM
I haven't received update either

5:35 and nothing... this is getting worse every week. Fashion was on time

creolepraline
12-18-13, 04:37 PM
No one has an update. It's late. We shall survive. I'm sure there will be something if not this evening, then tomorrow.

graciessweets
12-18-13, 05:25 PM
Team Lava, would you like to respond or give us some glimmer of hope for the update? It's when the communication disappears that customers become angry and frustrated. You would think this would have been noticed by the weekly forum posts. All that is needed is some communication. Thanks!

gabbysmom87
12-18-13, 05:26 PM
Yeah we'll survive but it's about being professional. We expect the updates at around a certain time & now it's just all over the place. It's unprofessional & to be honest no one likes to be left hanging. Even though that's life, this is a business. Businesses usually & should be prompt & at least should show their customers the respect of leaving a message saying it'll be late. Instead everytime we come here & talk amongst each other.. Waiting.. Waiting.. It really makes no sense they don't reach out & address us. It's disappointing & with disappointment comes loss for tl.

creolepraline
12-18-13, 05:34 PM
Yeah we'll survive but it's about being professional. We expect the updates at around a certain time & now it's just all over the place. It's unprofessional & to be honest no one likes to be left hanging. Even though that's life, this is a business. Businesses usually & should be prompt & at least should show their customers the respect of leaving a message saying it'll be late. Instead everytime we come here & talk amongst each other.. Waiting.. Waiting.. It really makes no sense they don't reach out & address us. It's disappointing & with disappointment comes loss for tl.

True. But unless you're a new player you'd know there is a randomness to what they do. And all months and months of complaints have changed nothing. We threaten them with money, no visits, deletion of games, but they still March to their own drum. So why waste precious time saying the same thing over and over again that they don't care about. Instead of saying it lets just do it. I realize they don't have a pattern so after a certain time I stop looking and realize, eventually when I open the game something will be there. There is only so many times one must allow themselves to be disappointed. I showed mines by saving my money. And I stay off of here whining to them, because after about the second time of doing so, I realized THEY.....DONT......CARE.

They could at least give us some older items. Not recycled stuff from last year like they did with smaller items, but larger displays. I could just grab them up for next year. Or maybe not...who knows where this game will be at this exact time next year. Oops. I'm complaining, let me go back over to FS2.

cherryberry9
12-18-13, 05:56 PM
Apparently my signature still doesn't work.

cherryberry9
12-18-13, 06:05 PM
Hurry up stupid update.

gabbysmom87
12-18-13, 06:08 PM
True. But unless you're a new player you'd know there is a randomness to what they do. And all months and months of complaints have changed nothing. We threaten them with money, no visits, deletion of games, but they still March to their own drum. So why waste precious time saying the same thing over and over again that they don't care about. Instead of saying it lets just do it. I realize they don't have a pattern so after a certain time I stop looking and realize, eventually when I open the game something will be there. There is only so many times one must allow themselves to be disappointed. I showed mines by saving my money. And I stay off of here whining to them, because after about the second time of doing so, I realized THEY.....DONT......CARE.

They could at least give us some older items. Not recycled stuff from last year like they did with smaller items, but larger displays. I could just grab them up for next year. Or maybe not...who knows where this game will be at this exact time next year. Oops. I'm complaining, let me go back over to FS2.

Yeah I agree with you. It just sucks.

AutumnHikari
12-18-13, 06:56 PM
I don't really complain about late updates....I mean yes, I'm sitting there checking for new stuff every 2 and a half minutes or so. But as long as it comes that day, then cool. No, the problem with a late update is that it gives you hope. "Oh, maybe we're getting a lot of stuff....maybe it's one of those awesome big updates with lots of coin items!" Haha, no. It's a box. (Though I very much hope that I am proven wrong.)

classicales
12-18-13, 07:04 PM
Setting up a thread for this weeks updates!

i would love to have a tall cupboard filled with nice shiny tumblers

AutumnHikari
12-18-13, 07:06 PM
It's here.

AutumnHikari
12-18-13, 07:09 PM
Not a box. Cute stuff. Snowman table (5 gems ouch). Gingerbread chair. Gingerbread wall sconce (more gems). Big snowball fight decoration (gems) and small Xmas cupcakes decoration (coins). And of course a wallpaper, a tile, and a counter. Check it out.

ashrb
12-18-13, 07:18 PM
Not a box. Cute stuff. Snowman table (5 gems ouch). Gingerbread chair. Gingerbread wall sconce (more gems). Big snowball fight decoration (gems) and small Xmas cupcakes decoration (coins). And of course a wallpaper, a tile, and a counter. Check it out.

I don't have an update, but that all sounds very disappointing. Come on TL, you gave us very fair Autumn updates with loads of coin content, why can't you do the same with the Christmas uodates? Don't be such a grinch with these updates :(

AutumnHikari
12-18-13, 07:23 PM
Yeah, it's not much. The table is freaking adorable but that doesn't make up for much. Also none of last year's content was brought back as far as I can tell. I'm still really hoping for one big awesome Xmas update. I guess next week is the last chance!

hiralhg
12-18-13, 07:24 PM
Updates

Snowman table 5 gems
Gingerbread stool 8000
Snowball fight floor decor 35gems
Holiday cupcakes 12000
Gingerbread sconce wall decor 3 gems
Holiday counter 9000
Snowman wallpaper 6000
Snowman tile 4000

added to post 1-KP

hiralhg
12-18-13, 07:30 PM
I love the snowball fight... But still confused as to whether spend 35 gems on it or wait for christmas sale?

irlanda_c
12-18-13, 07:55 PM
I love the snowball fight... But still confused as to whether spend 35 gems on it or wait for christmas sale?

Are you on android? I am and I dont have the update yet :/

creolepraline
12-18-13, 08:01 PM
No box? This is bizarre. Not that I'd have opened it anyways. Are they seriously going to give us one a couple days before Xmas? Ha! If android is getting a new version, yay for me as it's free gems/gold, but again it's kinda late.

cherryberry9
12-18-13, 08:01 PM
Theres bakery story x-mas on Google play. I'm waiting for the goal.

cherryberry9
12-18-13, 08:02 PM
Someone post pics of the items because I won't be able to purchase them for many days.

ashrb
12-18-13, 08:02 PM

Same, on android and still no update.

supahmonkiee
12-18-13, 08:05 PM
Im pretty sure that Christmas version is from last year, and we Just got goals last week.

hiralhg
12-18-13, 08:11 PM

Im on ios... N i got these updates hour ago

sls0991
12-18-13, 08:15 PM
I love the counter as it will fit nicely into my forest and for 9,000 coins that was very nice. Again, no matching chairs and tables, very disappointed. If they released last year's decor (even for gems) I probably would have bought a bunch of stuff. A pic of the snowball fight decoration would be nice, or just anyone that has it please let me know so I can take a peak!

irlanda_c
12-18-13, 08:21 PM

How much do we have to wait for the msg of the goal? I didnt wait at fashion and I regreted later. Can someone put photos to have a sneak peak?

supahmonkiee
12-18-13, 08:21 PM
I guess all Android users need to wait.

I am on Android as well.

:c

irlanda_c
12-18-13, 08:22 PM
Thank you for answer! @hiralgc

Snowlotus04
12-18-13, 08:24 PM
Omg I'm surprised that we got a "snowball fight" that I've asked for earlier! Haha thanks TL for listening! Though I don't know if it's worth 35 gems...debating...

irlanda_c
12-18-13, 08:27 PM
Im pretty sure that Christmas version is from last year, and we Just got goals last week.

I just went to google play store and I didnt find any christmas edition..last year's I downloaded it from another site.

filochick1982
12-18-13, 08:28 PM
Snowball fight in my bakery.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7388/11444435795_69ca342e40_b.jpg

AutumnHikari
12-18-13, 08:29 PM
Snowball fight. I've never done this so sorry in advance if it comes out way too big...

http://i44.tinypic.com/htv6sy.jpg

supahmonkiee
12-18-13, 08:29 PM
I just went to google play store and I didnt find any christmas edition..last year's I downloaded it from another site.

I was responding to a baker. They said they found a Christmas addition and they are waiting for goals. I was trying to tell them that there isnt a new edition to BS and that we recently received goals.

AutumnHikari
12-18-13, 08:30 PM
Oops, I was beaten to it! Here's a look at the tables and chairs :)

http://i43.tinypic.com/25iy7uq.jpg

igames4me
12-18-13, 08:30 PM
Love the update especially walls and floor and snowball fight

irlanda_c
12-18-13, 08:34 PM
I like the snowball fight too...it works until january .. Asking much...I wish it was for coins as the one of the kids playing with leaves, but they know people have gems because of the black friday sale and cyber monday fiasco!

irlanda_c
12-18-13, 08:35 PM
Ooohhh. Got it ;)

I was responding to a baker. They said they found a Christmas addition and they are waiting for goals. I was trying to tell them that there isnt a new edition to BS and that we recently received goals.

nky1111
12-18-13, 08:40 PM
there is a new edition for android. just got one, waiting for 6gems to start it up.
snowball fight is a LTO ??

nicola211982
12-18-13, 08:44 PM

What the original poster meant was that we get a goal after the weekend offering 6 gems to download a new version. If you get the new christmas version from the play store before that then you will miss out on the free gems that will be offered.

I too will be waiting for the gems before I download it.

Love the snowball fight too, thanks for posting. I think I will have to have 1.

WubWubSexi
12-18-13, 08:45 PM
wut the hell.. i haven't received the update! is their a new bakery story app or is it an update?

AnnasCoffee
12-18-13, 08:46 PM
I like the counter that looks like an evergreen bush with lights. I wish it was a divider or a floor decoration instead of a counter, it looks better without food on it. A tree in the same style would be nice... hint for next week.

supahmonkiee
12-18-13, 08:55 PM
What the original poster meant was that we get a goal after the weekend offering 6 gems to download a new version. If you get the new christmas version from the play store before that then you will miss out on the free gems that will be offered.

I too will be waiting for the gems before I download it.

Love the snowball fight too, thanks for posting. I think I will have to have 1.

Hmm...Unfortunately I don't see the new Christmas version. :c

But thanks :3

AutumnHikari
12-18-13, 08:57 PM
there is a new edition for android. just got one, waiting for 6gems to start it up.
snowball fight is a LTO ??

Not an LTO, it has no timer :)

ElaineCarrel
12-18-13, 09:09 PM
I'm totally disappointed w the latest update. No wonder TL had a gem sale today both here and in RS . They knew ahead of time what would b in the update and how many gems people would need. Yes I purchased gems 2day but used an iTunes card I received last June as a bday present and I still have all of them.
I think TL would've been smarter 2 use the snowball-snowman themes 4 this last challenge. They could've used Santa and Christmas since it seemed to offend so many players and there r so many who also don't celebrate it. It wouldn't have mattered 2 me 1 way or the other.
I'm just hoping that the upcoming updates r coin friendly since I seem 2 have lots of coins w no where 2 spend them.
Happy holidays 2 all.

YvieKennaCafe
12-18-13, 09:24 PM
Update kinda sucked. Snowball fight is cool but not 35-gems cool. No tree. I just wanted a Tanenbaum! Sigh.

hiralhg
12-18-13, 09:31 PM
Hmm...Unfortunately I don't see the new Christmas version. :c

But thanks :3
Its there on android... But u have to search under bakery story christmas....but dont download it just yet...wait for goal to turn up

JadeSummer1313
12-18-13, 09:33 PM
I'm an android user and I still haven't gotten the update! :( What is taking so long geez!!!!!

irlanda_c
12-18-13, 09:52 PM
I'm an android user and I still haven't gotten the update! :( What is taking so long geez!!!!!

Because apparently theres a new edition and we are getting 6 gems and we have to wait some more days. This sucks!!

creolepraline
12-18-13, 09:54 PM
I love the chairs. They work well with the donut tables. Ill get a bunch of those and stock them until I do a reboot sometime later. The snow fight is cute but I'm saving my gems for the after Xmas sale. And will try to stockpile a bunch for valentines. Yep, I'm planning ahead! I'd like some recipes too pretty please. Oh wait, how about giving us back our candy canes you took from us last year, when we rightfully bought the appliance AND the recipe?! I need to master them.

JadeSummer1313
12-18-13, 10:00 PM
Because apparently theres a new edition and we are getting 6 gems and we have to wait some more days. This sucks!!

Wow really??? I'm so not happy about this!!!!!!!! :( :(:(

cozyreader13
12-18-13, 10:30 PM
Restaurant Story got new recipes and they brought back past decor items!!! I would LOVE if BS gave us new recipes and brought back past items! Keeping fingers crossed for next week...

gabbysmom87
12-18-13, 10:54 PM
I downloaded the new version of xmas on android bc I'm not waiting for 6 gems & it won't even work. It says no connection to wifi blah blah blah. Really? Then why do all my other team lava games work? Annoying.

JadeSummer1313
12-18-13, 11:03 PM
I downloaded the new version of xmas on android bc I'm not waiting for 6 gems & it won't even work. It says no connection to wifi blah blah blah. Really? Then why do all my other team lava games work? Annoying.
I did the same and mine didn't either......grrrrrrr

hiralhg
12-18-13, 11:07 PM
Maybe its still under construction

gabbysmom87
12-18-13, 11:07 PM
:( :( you'd think they would test it. Seriously I'm beyond annoyed. This is the first real time tl has made me angry lol

gabbysmom87
12-18-13, 11:08 PM
Maybe its still under construction

Maybe but you'd think that it's update time they'd get it together.

hiralhg
12-18-13, 11:09 PM
Yeah but i remember getting goal to download FS2 ...but cudnt get it to download n they removed the goal .. N later next weak they gave it back n i downloaded it okay

Ranunkula
12-19-13, 12:22 AM
I cannot find the option to buy the Holiday singers anymore, just the snow fight, did they remove them ( playing on iphone)? Restart did not bring the option back:(

AutumnHikari
12-19-13, 12:50 AM
I cannot find the option to buy the Holiday singers anymore, just the snow fight, did they remove them ( playing on iphone)? Restart did not bring the option back:(

The carollers from 2 weeks ago? They won't be near the front anymore, make sure you go through all the floor decor when looking for them. I still have them.

rosewaterlily
12-19-13, 01:04 AM
I got the holiday cupcakes and the gingerbread stools--they match pretty nicely with the sleigh tables from last year for which I refused to buy the matching gem chairs. :P Will probably get the snowman wallpaper and tile eventually.

minidemon88
12-19-13, 01:20 AM
Love the snowman wallpaper, floor tile and the gingerbread stool. I was still hoping to see if there's any past decoration that they brought back. Too bad, there wasn't any. :( Why does rs always get the better deal?! >__<

The snowball fight display looks alright, but kinda pricey. Alright, less than 7 days till Christmas. Hopefully there will be something worth waiting.

xoxjenn
12-19-13, 01:22 AM
More Christmas stuff, please.

abhasaffar
12-19-13, 01:57 AM
Hey I have android but I did not get any goal for Bakery Story Christmas, and it is not there in the Play Store either.

Has that happened to anyone?

OnCloudDivine
12-19-13, 02:34 AM
Well, for those who cannot find it, here's the link: "Bakery Story: Christmas"

But all the genuine reviews say it has no internet connection. So...there's that .`(・__・`)

Snowlotus04
12-19-13, 02:43 AM
I'm a bit tempted to purchase gems which I have never done so ever since I started playing BS. Want to buy all the things but just not enough gems, I wish there was more ways to earn gems...I have never spend real money on games and I'm not planning on doing so.

About this update, I do like the snowball fight which I suggested earlier, but I don't think it's creative and detailed enough...I wish it was done better, perhaps in a park covered with snow and one children laying on the ground making a snow angel, and other kids throwing snowballs, there's a lot of ideas... 35 gems for it is a lot for any player who never purchase gems. I guess that's the way to make money... Just wish it was more valuable and had the standard that I would want to buy it for 35 gems.

Anyways, hoping there's more to come.

Ranunkula
12-19-13, 06:29 AM
The carollers from 2 weeks ago? They won't be near the front anymore, make sure you go through all the floor decor when looking for them. I still have them.

Thank you for your answer:) i did it twice before, but obviously too fast, tried again now and found them:)

Vera545
12-19-13, 07:11 AM
Btw I still don' t see any update in my bakery....nothing at all, no chair no wallpaper no tiles.....nothing

carabellexo
12-19-13, 07:14 AM
Btw I still don' t see any update in my bakery....nothing at all, no chair no wallpaper no tiles.....nothing

Sometimes the updates do roll out slowly.

gdmcrjunkie
12-19-13, 07:16 AM

Have you tried force closing your game? The update should appear once you reopen your game afterwards.

gabbysmom87
12-19-13, 07:25 AM
It's because the new xmas version isn't working yet so us android users don't have the update. Restarting etc will do nothing.

rita6834
12-19-13, 07:59 AM
It's because the new xmas version isn't working yet so us android users don't have the update. Restarting etc will do nothing.
Thank you for posting about android users and why we don't have an update yet.

gabbysmom87
12-19-13, 08:28 AM
No problem!

kooky panda
12-19-13, 08:38 AM
Well, for those who cannot find it, here's the link: "Bakery Story: Christmas"

But all the genuine reviews say it has no internet connection. So...there's that .`(・__・`)
Guys I do not have an android device so I cannot check this, but are you saying that the new version will not download?
If so, what happens when you try to download?

ChickieCago
12-19-13, 08:52 AM
Guys I do not have an android device so I cannot check this, but are you saying that the new version will not download?

It will download and install fine. When you attempt to open it it says there is no internet connection. All other TL games work fine. The Bakery Thanksgiving version works fine, The new Christmas Bakery edition will not open. Have not been able to open it since it released.

gabbysmom87
12-19-13, 09:10 AM
The new xmas version like the above person said can download. When we open it, it gives that pop up of no Internet connection. All other tl games for us work fine.

Galadriel4942
12-19-13, 09:22 AM
I'm sorry, but I genuinely dislike all the items for Christmas this year. And I'm not the only one on my neighbours list that doesn't like them either. I was here for last years goals and they were absolutely amazing. And I've seen some other stuff from the year before in some of my other neighbours bakeries and they look great too. But this year was just a massive flop. Everything looks so cheesy and (no offense but in honest truth) everything looks so childlike. All of this years updates except for the Valentines and Tea updates has made my bakery look like it's hosting birthday parties for young kids. The pirate, music, cinema, etc, all don't belong in a bakery. The Christmas one this year doesn't look too far away from a boys party than a genuine celebration to Christmas. Snowman tiles and wallpaper? Seriously? I just wish there could be more elegant looking updates and items. Couldn't there be a Petit-four update with marble looking furniture or anything similar? Long windows, white and gold wallpapers, tables, and chairs? Marble floors? Or how about an outdoor garden theme that won't use up all my money and gems?

kooky panda
12-19-13, 09:31 AM
It will download and install fine. When you attempt to open it it says there is no internet connection. All other TL games work fine. The Bakery Thanksgiving version works fine, The new Christmas Bakery edition will not open. Have not been able to open it since it released.

The new xmas version like the above person said can download. When we open it, it gives that pop up of no Internet connection. All other tl games for us work fine.
Thanks for the info, I will report this over.

gabbysmom87
12-19-13, 09:41 AM
Thank you

irlanda_c
12-19-13, 10:13 AM
I agree with you Im asking for bakery stuff too. A pirate boat inside a bakery? Yes, it looks as a kids party display. I wish they could design stuff that is not that outdoorsy. Half of the things have grass , How is this.gonna work in a store? I made a section that looks as the garden of the bakery but thats not the point of this game.
I love the gelato and barista displays, sadly I couldnt buy them at that moment, but thats an example that good things can be made for this game.

I'm sorry, but I genuinely dislike all the items for Christmas this year. And I'm not the only one on my neighbours list that doesn't like them either. I was here for last years goals and they were absolutely amazing. And I've seen some other stuff from the year before in some of my other neighbours bakeries and they look great too. But this year was just a massive flop. Everything looks so cheesy and (no offense but in honest truth) everything looks so childlike. All of this years updates except for the Valentines and Tea updates has made my bakery look like it's hosting birthday parties for young kids. The pirate, music, cinema, etc, all don't belong in a bakery. The Christmas one this year doesn't look too far away from a boys party than a genuine celebration to Christmas. Snowman tiles and wallpaper? Seriously? I just wish there could be more elegant looking updates and items. Couldn't there be a Petit-four update with marble looking furniture or anything similar? Long windows, white and gold wallpapers, tables, and chairs? Marble floors? Or how about an outdoor garden theme that won't use up all my money and gems?

MsBrookeNicole
12-19-13, 10:21 AM
I liked this week's update- the gingerbread sconce and chairs were adorable. The snowman tables and snowball fight are cute, but I don't want to spend any gems right now.

My main complaint about this year's stuff is nothing matches. I made it work, but it's all just so random. If you're going to do a table, make a matching chair/stool and vice versa.

AnnasCoffee
12-19-13, 10:28 AM
Everything looks so cheesy and (no offense but in honest truth) everything looks so childlike. All of this years updates except for the Valentines and Tea updates has made my bakery look like it's hosting birthday parties for young kids. The pirate, music, cinema, etc, all don't belong in a bakery. I just wish there could be more elegant looking updates and items. Couldn't there be a Petit-four update with marble looking furniture or anything similar? Long windows, white and gold wallpapers, tables, and chairs? Marble floors? Or how about an outdoor garden theme that won't use up all my money and gems?

It's like you read my mind! Who do they think plays this game?!? I think most of us are ADULT WOMEN who are interested in playing a game about BAKING. Pirates and giant movie screens.... who comes up with this stuff?!? I'd really like to see more elegant, grown-up, FEMININE (not childish) items.

And here's a CRAZY idea... how about a BAKERY theme. You know mixers, spice racks, eggs, bags of sugar, bread dough being kneaded on a table, a refrigerator, (tall) racks of baked items, etc.

It seems like the original design team who created the game made the game about BAKERIES; the cake/pie display case, the bread racks, the game had items that belonged in a bakery. The tables looked like TABLES... Not cartoons. What happened to the overall design of the ORIGINAL game. My guess is, they switched designers.

ashrb
12-19-13, 10:56 AM
It's like you read my mind! Who do they think plays this game?!? I think most of us are ADULT WOMEN who are interested in playing a game about BAKING. Pirates and giant movie screens.... who comes up with this stuff?!? I'd really like to see more elegant, grown-up, FEMININE (not childish) items.

And here's a CRAZY idea... how about a BAKERY theme. You know mixers, spice racks, eggs, bags of sugar, bread dough being kneaded on a table, a refrigerator, (tall) racks of baked items, etc.

It seems like the original design team who created the game made the game about BAKERIES; the cake/pie display case, the bread racks, the game had items that belonged in a bakery. The tables looked like TABLES... Not cartoons. What happened to the overall design of the ORIGINAL game. My guess is, they switched designers.

The strangest thing is a lot of these updates are targeted towards children even though TL claim kids aren't allowed to play these games. I agree with everything you said. I love my barista counter, gelato stands, royal tea party because they belong more with a bakery rather than a beach hut, cinema, forest band, pirate islands, statue of liberty, etc. A lot of us players come up with tons of clever ideas, yet these updates look like TL don't even care to try anymore. RS got that LTO this week for "grandma's kitchen"......why can't WE have that? A grandma baking away in a kitchen isn't targeted towards bakery, but it is targeted towards restaurant?? This stuff has stopped making sense forever ago.

78story
12-19-13, 11:10 AM
Ah, I am on android and haven't seen the update. I loved the lighted goal items, all of them, but I do agree that a ton of this stuff is directed towards children. There is plenty of decor that is pastel/feminine and geared towards the older crowd. What I wish there was more of was a modern look with bright colors. Maybe some displays with some young adults instead of middle age/older people and children.

You have to remember that many different people play these games and they are trying to appeal to most of them. I am thankful for the updates whether I like the decor or not. I know eventually I will see something "I cannot live without" and will purchase it then. I don't have a ton of space in my store anyway :-)

goofy42
12-19-13, 11:23 AM
How about a refrigerator that actually stores food? There are many times that I want to place certain foods on particular counters (especially holiday-themed counters). I wish I could 'store' the food, place the counter, and then place the food on that counter. So many times, we get special recipes, but the counters are not made available until after the cooking goals are complete. How about having the counters available before the cooking begins, so the holiday recipes can be placed on those counters right away. As for the refrigerator idea? I know that will never happen:-) I remember a bakery game I used to play online, in which you could place a refrigerator (and empty shelves) where extra food could be stored. Ah well.....

carabellexo
12-19-13, 11:41 AM
How about a refrigerator that actually stores food? There are many times that I want to place certain foods on particular counters (especially holiday-themed counters). I wish I could 'store' the food, place the counter, and then place the food on that counter. So many times, we get special recipes, but the counters are not made available until after the cooking goals are complete. How about having the counters available before the cooking begins, so the holiday recipes can be placed on those counters right away. As for the refrigerator idea? I know that will never happen:-) I remember a bakery game I used to play online, in which you could place a refrigerator (and empty shelves) where extra food could be stored. Ah well.....

Aw I love that idea.

kooky panda
12-19-13, 11:52 AM

TL is looking into this.
Here is the current thread for updates.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63086-new-Christmas-edition

Demileighjunior
12-19-13, 12:47 PM
I'm on android n never received the updates yet, does anyone know what's goin on, this is thefirst time I've never received with the masses :(

starryeyed005
12-19-13, 01:13 PM

There's no new version on Google Play so we can't download anything.

jusmar201
12-19-13, 01:22 PM
Yes there is a new version i already download but i can't open it and i hope they fix it soon!!

starryeyed005
12-19-13, 01:49 PM
Yes there is a new version i already download but i can't open it and i hope they fix it soon!!

Really? I can't find it :/ is it because I downloaded last years version?

rsqbetty
12-19-13, 02:23 PM
I have no updates and no Christmas version available at Google Play Store. Anyone else still having issues?

Natasha_07
12-19-13, 02:29 PM
I have no updates and no Christmas version available at Google Play Store. Anyone else still having issues?

I saw it yesterday in the Play Store. It seems like TL remove it as it's causing issues and won't let players in the game.

applesauce510
12-19-13, 02:29 PM
Really? I can't find it :/ is it because I downloaded last years version? no sweetie it's not because you downloaded last years Christmas version. It is in the google play store. Do a search under team lava Christmas. I have it in the play store i just haven't downloaded it until they've worked the kinks out. I am currently playing on the old Christmas version as well.

applesauce510
12-19-13, 02:34 PM
It is still showing up for me in google play

AnnirasSweets
12-19-13, 03:05 PM
I downloaded the new Christmas version and was having the same issue as everyone else with the internet not available messages. However I went back to the play store and an update was listed for the Christmas version in my apps and now mine is up and running.

Demileighjunior
12-19-13, 03:07 PM

?..................... I still have no updates, either and I also tried 2 install new Christmas edition, it let me install but wouldn't allow me 2 open it, have 2 had any explanation as 2 why u have no updatez as I havd emailed TL, but have no response apart from an automated message askin about my bakery, n how many gems, nbrs n money I have :(

starryeyed005
12-19-13, 03:09 PM
no sweetie it's not because you downloaded last years Christmas version. It is in the google play store. Do a search under team lava Christmas. I have it in the play store i just haven't downloaded it until they've worked the kinks out. I am currently playing on the old Christmas version as well.

Yeah I tried that but it's not there. Strange. Oh well, I'll just wait until they fix it, hopefully soon!

jusmar201
12-19-13, 03:12 PM
New christmas edition is working now i just had to updated... Thanks for fixing it :-)

jc32079
12-19-13, 03:14 PM
Thank you for this! I just did the same thing, and now it's working perfectly :)

I downloaded the new Christmas version and was having the same issue as everyone else with the internet not available messages. However I went back to the play store and an update was listed for the Christmas version in my apps and now mine is up and running.

AnnirasSweets
12-19-13, 03:15 PM
The new Christmas version wasn't listed on Google Play when I looked on my tablet but I found it searching Team Lava Christmas on my PC.

LucyMarieG
12-19-13, 03:42 PM
I originally downloaded the faulty version...I uninstalled it and downloaded what was at the play store now and its working fine. So it looks like the problem is solved. Yay!

Demileighjunior
12-19-13, 03:48 PM
I STILL dont have updates:( I seen the new Christmas edition a couple of hrs again n thought if I installed it, it would solve my problem NO such luck it let me install, but wouldn't let me in 2 game so I uninstalled it.When I seen so had since install again I when back 2 playstore but it's gone, I switched device off , hopin that would do it, No, is anyone else still havin trouble

Snowlotus04
12-19-13, 04:05 PM
Why don't we have a Christmas version for iOS players?? It's so unfair!

ashrb
12-19-13, 04:07 PM
Why don't we have a Christmas version for iOS players?? It's so unfair!

You're really not missing out. The "holiday" versions look exactly the same as the regular version.

ashrb
12-19-13, 04:08 PM
I tried downloading the Christmas version and I got a popup saying "this item can no longer be found", so I deleted the playstore from my multitasking and tried it again, but now the Christmas version is gone from the playstore.

Snowlotus04
12-19-13, 04:10 PM
You're really not missing out. The "holiday" versions look exactly the same as the regular version.

For real? Omg I wish we had last year Christmas version back...wth

ashrb
12-19-13, 04:11 PM

Yep :-/ I have last year's version and that's what I've been using. I don't even know why they give us new versions when they don't change anything on them :confused:

Snowlotus04
12-19-13, 04:16 PM
Are you on android? I heard for iOS players the last year Christmas version no longer works anymore even if they still have it installed?? I'm not 100% sure though... Why can't TL just give us a brand new Christmas version...is it that difficult?? It's going to be a long winter!

Natasha_07
12-19-13, 04:18 PM

If you downloaded Christmas Version 2012 previously from the Play Store, you can get it back, just go to the "My Apps" section in the store & you'll find it there. That's the only version I use because I like the surroundings!

ashrb
12-19-13, 04:22 PM
Are you on android? I heard for iOS players the last year Christmas version no longer works anymore even if they still have it installed?? I'm not 100% sure though... Why can't TL just give us a brand new Christmas version...is it that difficult?? It's going to be a long winter!

Yes I am on android. I think the reason why ios stopped getting newer versions because it takes way longer for the appstore to approve & it's easier with google playstore. I used to be on ios & recall TL mentioning it's hard to get apps approved quickly with the appstore.

Snowlotus04
12-19-13, 04:29 PM
If you downloaded Christmas Version 2012 previously from the Play Store, you can get it back, just go to the "My Apps" section in the store & you'll find it there. That's the only version I use because I like the surroundings!

Your talking about for android players right? I'm on iOS...

Natasha_07
12-19-13, 05:03 PM
Your talking about for android players right? I'm on iOS...

Yes! I'm on android. Sorry didn't know you were referring to iOS. :(

gizzymobaby
12-19-13, 05:10 PM
Am I missing something... has there been any update for android this week. There's no new items and I can't see any new updates in the play store :-\ what's the Christmas is going to be over by the time its all updated :-(

irlanda_c
12-19-13, 06:41 PM
Can a moderator confirm if we are getting the 6 gems pls

JadeSummer1313
12-19-13, 07:11 PM
Can a moderator confirm if we are getting the 6 gems pls
Yes please let us know!!!!! :) thanks! !!!

Natasha_07
12-19-13, 07:31 PM
Am I missing something... has there been any update for android this week. There's no new items and I can't see any new updates in the play store :-\ what's the Christmas is going to be over by the time its all updated :-(

I'm on Android & haven't gotten any update either. I think this problem is Android related only... Don't know why, but it's the first time I haven't received an update with the rest of everyone...

cherryberry9
12-19-13, 07:51 PM

For those who haven't noticed yet. ⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧

gabbysmom87
12-19-13, 08:09 PM
If you can't find it on page 13 in this thread a moderator put a link to it. It's updated & working for Android!

ashrb
12-19-13, 08:36 PM
There's still no Christmas version in my playstore. I tried the link someone posted & still says item not found. Sigghhhhh

larissa2k
12-19-13, 10:21 PM
Was there a update I havnt got it yet

gabsDC
12-19-13, 10:27 PM
Me neither :(

Azriemw3
12-20-13, 01:51 AM
Noo update!!!!!!

jori3327
12-20-13, 05:57 AM
Hi i'm android user.it's been past two days but i still haven't get the latest update. Seeing all my friends and neighbors decorated with the latest decor..make me feel a little sad...

sweetsandmagic
12-20-13, 08:28 AM
Does anybody know if TL put out new stuf before Christmas? I mean before of the regular update? I know they just did the update, but i thought they were puting out more things, also i red that last here they Made a special goal. BAKE as much you can of some kind of cake to win a certain amount of gems!

jbgarza09
12-20-13, 09:21 AM
I hope bakery story, gets old Christmas stuff like the christms lights I really thosr

ashrb
12-20-13, 09:22 AM
ATTENTION ANDROID USERS: There is a new bakery story edition out in the playstore, you need to download this in order to have the latest update. There have been loads of posts about this, so please try to read before asking where is the update.

WubWubSexi
12-20-13, 09:23 AM
Oh TL how you guys get me everytime :( Cant find the app in the play store anymore.

ashrb
12-20-13, 09:28 AM

There is the link for the bakery christmas edition in the playstore.

added to post 1- KP

lilkeeks
12-20-13, 09:36 AM
I found the Christmas edition by searching "Teamlava"; I kept scrolling down even after the Teamlava games werent at the top anymore (if that makes sense)

goofy42
12-20-13, 10:22 AM

I am on iOS and I have last year's Christmas version installed. However, it doesn't open. The message appears that "this version of the game is no longer supported">

MsBrookeNicole
12-20-13, 10:54 AM
Is it worth downloading the Christmas Edition in Android?

I logged into my bakery on my iPod to buy this week's new stuff, so if there's no Christmasy outdoor background or dressed up bots there's no point for me.

Snowlotus04
12-20-13, 02:51 PM
I am on iOS and I have last year's Christmas version installed. However, it doesn't open. The message appears that "this version of the game is no longer supported">

Yeah I figured...it sucks! I wish we do get a Christmas version for iOS soon..

Azriemw3
12-20-13, 04:28 PM
You need to install bakery story christmas to get christmas item

PepperWoo
12-21-13, 02:26 AM
Finally got the 6-gem goal for Android today.

OnCloudDivine
12-21-13, 02:51 AM
Finally got the 6-gem goal for Android today.

Lol, you say 'finally' and I say 'remarkable!' Never gotten a download this quickly. Quite exciting actually, although there is only a 4day timer as opposed to the usual 8day one.

petshopgigi
12-21-13, 03:26 AM
Got goal for installing bakery christmas, but got the gems only in my bakery and fashion story. Restaurant story got nothing!!!!
This was the same after installing and playing yewel mania, here i got only gems at my bakery!!!

WHY? FIX THIS PLEASE.

OnCloudDivine
12-21-13, 03:57 AM
It is necessary to open each game individually and receive the goal prompt before downloading and opening the goal game in order to receive gems.

Did you open restaurant story before you downloaded jewel mania and bs: Christmas?

applesauce510
12-21-13, 06:24 AM
The update is meh...rs got the nicer xmas this year.

What i just don't understand is why the user base isn't appreciated or listened to in this game. People ask for re release of some older items and instead they get the polar opposite. Disappointing at best.

There's a saying " if you want a puppy ask for a pony."

It's like we're better off not telling them what we'd like to see.

rita6834
12-21-13, 08:28 AM
Got goal for installing bakery christmas, but got the gems only in my bakery and fashion story. Restaurant story got nothing!!!!
This was the same after installing and playing yewel mania, here i got only gems at my bakery!!!

WHY? FIX THIS PLEASE. similar thing happened to me. Got all the gems in my other games except bakery.

rita6834
12-21-13, 08:29 AM
It is necessary to open each game individually and receive the goal prompt before downloading and opening the goal game in order to receive gems.

Did you open restaurant story before you downloaded jewel mania and bs: Christmas?
I went to all my games first to get the goal before opening bakery Christmas.

ariesblu
12-21-13, 04:17 PM

WHY? FIX THIS PLEASE.

Yeah, this happens sometimes with me for Farm Story.

BellasHouse1
12-22-13, 11:24 AM
You addressed the issue about removing them, but what about making the goals available for those who never got them?

BellasHouse1
12-22-13, 11:26 AM
They can't remove them because then whose who unlocked them through the goals would no longer have access to them.

You addressed the issue about removing them, but not about making the goals available for those who never got them. I, for one, have been waiting now from last Christmas and again this Christmas.

filochick1982
12-22-13, 01:23 PM
You addressed the issue about removing them, but not about making the goals available for those who never got them. I, for one, have been waiting now from last Christmas and again this Christmas.

The goals have a limited timeframe in which they need to be completed. They can't and shouldn't make them available y those who weren't playing when they were available. How is that fair to all the long term older players? However, I think they should make available to unlock with gems.

filochick1982
12-22-13, 01:23 PM

The goals have a limited timeframe in which they need to be completed. They can't and shouldn't make them available to those who weren't playing when they were available. How is that fair to all the long term older players? However, I think they should make available to unlock with gems.

alzora73
12-23-13, 07:57 AM
I started playing about 3 weeks ago and I've been doing the various Christmas goals but after I finished the Christmas furnishings goal, I was never given the O Light Up Tree Goal. Without this goal I cannot unlock the yuletide ovens. Is anyone else having this issue?

ac302
12-23-13, 07:19 PM
Sorry if this has been asked, but since Christmas falls on Wednesday, are we getting an update that day?

kooky panda
12-24-13, 09:23 PM

You should be able to download now.