PDA

View Full Version : buying gems, help

justmine2
12-17-13, 12:22 PM
my phone will not allow me to make a purchase, I have already tried the HELP section from BS, is there any other way to buy them? Online maybe? That would be GREAT
Thanks

lilkeeks
12-17-13, 07:13 PM
Sometimes my phone does the same thing when I bill it to my Sprint account; most of the time restarting my phone will fix the issue. When the issue isnt fixed, I just go through google wallet and bill my card directly

kooky panda
12-17-13, 07:56 PM
What is happening when you try to make a purchase?

Mochamomx2
12-18-13, 10:30 AM
I have Sprint and am unable to bill to my phone account sometimes as well. I use google wallet and have no issues. Yesterday I won an Amazon gift card so I purchased gems with it through the Amazon App store but they never applied! Amazon is willing to issue me a refund and credit to attempt the purchase again but the sale has ended! Hopefully I'll hear something positive from support (which would be a first as other issues have not been corrected). If not, I'll use the credit for music or books.

justmine2
12-18-13, 05:29 PM
It says that in app purchases are not allowed, I am not sure I know how to use google wallet.... maybe I could do that online and get the gems... That would be nice for when they are on sale again!