PDA

View Full Version : Santa Jump

pen234567
12-17-13, 11:42 AM
I saw a new goal this morning to download a new game called Santa Jump. I could not download it since I was not at a wi-fi. The goal has disappeared. Any ideas? Gems are more than welcome

gdmcrjunkie
12-17-13, 11:51 AM
Same happened to me months ago, for a sudoku game. My goal never came back unfortunately...

kooky panda
12-17-13, 11:54 AM
Sometimes it will disappear if you do not quickly download it. Watch to see if it comes back tomorrow when you other once a day pop ups show up.

Gardienn
12-17-13, 11:56 AM
I just got it, but man, is Santa depicted as wicked. Evil grin and booze bottle? Wow. Deleting.

MiniLaura
12-17-13, 12:04 PM
I just got it, but man, is Santa depicted as wicked. Evil grin and booze bottle? Wow. Deleting.
Yeah, not my cup of tea either. I deleted it quickly, too.

meme1098
12-17-13, 12:40 PM

That must be why I can't control what he does, too much happy juice. Got my reward anyways so I'm deleting him too.

midnightmeerkat
12-17-13, 02:52 PM
Yep... Not my sort of game. Downloaded, collected, deleted!!

vitriolicheart
12-17-13, 03:46 PM
Same here. Downloaded, saw the start screen and thought no thanks. Played it once and deleted it.

dw9893
12-17-13, 04:24 PM
I wont even look at it to d/l.. lame

hiopztj
12-17-13, 04:58 PM
I got the gems, although the Goal already disappeared earlier... Maybe you also try it.

bowlfullofcherries
12-17-13, 05:02 PM
I can't control my Santa either. And there are no rules. This drives me crazy.

Castloninian
12-17-13, 07:16 PM
Got it too, couldn't figure out how to play the game and was glad when the goal disappeared.

CLOVERKAITO
12-17-13, 07:18 PM
My goal disappeared on me too since I wasn't on wifi last night and didn't download it... it said 8 days when I saw it last night :(

Castloninian
12-17-13, 07:35 PM
My goal disappeared on me too since I wasn't on wifi last night and didn't download it... it said 8 days when I saw it last night :(

Oh that's annoying because it was an easy 30 gems, but at least there weren't follow on goals as well. The game was awful so didn't miss much in that respect. ;). I recently also had a mystery game and connect the dots which actually were fun to play. Bubble seasons on the other hand is still sitting here as a goal because I can't play the game and I really want to be able to delete the goal. Alas, 2 more days...

Gardienn
12-17-13, 09:07 PM
There wasn't a followup goal after the initial one, so no extra incentives lost. This is a Doodle Jump spin-off. That's just as much a pain to control as Santa, which is why I won't play either. The booze bottle and evil grin at startup doesn't help this game one bit. Good riddance.

pen234567
12-18-13, 12:03 AM
I got the gems, although the Goal already disappeared earlier... Maybe you also try it.

It worked for me too. Thanks

dragoniakingdom
12-18-13, 12:23 AM
Not a pleasant Santa at all.

If this one came down my chimney afraid I would be tempted to light the fire.......

bowlfullofcherries
12-18-13, 05:45 AM
I'd call the cops. Lol. the Santa from Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer.

elaur
12-18-13, 06:25 AM
Not the most impressive game. I actually was surprised.

Petasos
12-18-13, 08:32 AM
Terrible game!

I suspect Team Lava put this out to give us some of our Christmas Tree gems back that they stole from us. There is no other explanation or excuse for a game that bad..

SpiritWind00
12-18-13, 06:26 PM

I couldn't figure it either, and I checked in miniclips as they have it there but you need the keyboard. Anyway, you get gems for installing, so did it as 30 gems is a neat prize for no work. To move Santa you move you iPad to the left and right (pretend it's a steering wheel) and then Santa moves to the clouds. If he falls off the clouds, you start again. It amused my son and I for a couple of minutes so it was worth it just to laugh together.

jhevel
12-19-13, 01:38 AM
I have a question about this "goal." I saw the goal to install Santa Jump appear at some ungodly hour in the morning (while I was playing a different TeamLava game). I quickly downloaded it, and I received the gem reward for it in that game. However, I never got the goal to install it in any other game, including Castle Story. My husband (who also plays Castle Story) suggested that I may have glitched it out since I downloaded it before it disappeared. Is there anything I can do? It's not a *big* deal, but gems are nice, especially in Castle Story.

CLOVERKAITO
12-19-13, 03:37 AM
What is the name of that new fruit game? I didn't download it successfully the first time and the goal already disappeared in matter of minutes!

What happened was I clicked to get the game, app store didn't load the game properly, I force closed app store, then when I go back the the game in attempt to be redirected to app store again, the goal was GONE! Is storm8 making it so that if you don't download it the first time, it's gone and you won't get the gems?!

I went back to download Santa Jump a few hours ago (the goal already disappeared from my games) and that didn't register so no gems rewarded what so ever. Very disappointed :(

dragoniakingdom
12-19-13, 05:57 AM
What is the name of that new fruit game? I didn't download it successfully the first time and the goal already disappeared in matter of minutes!

What happened was I clicked to get the game, app store didn't load the game properly, I force closed app store, then when I go back the the game in attempt to be redirected to app store again, the goal was GONE! Is storm8 making it so that if you don't download it the first time, it's gone and you won't get the gems?!

I went back to download Santa Jump a few hours ago (the goal already disappeared from my games) and that didn't register so no gems rewarded what so ever. Very disappointed :(

Fruit Splash Mania is the game you are thinking of I believe.

MiniLaura
12-19-13, 09:26 AM
I have a question about this "goal." I saw the goal to install Santa Jump appear at some ungodly hour in the morning (while I was playing a different TeamLava game). I quickly downloaded it, and I received the gem reward for it in that game. However, I never got the goal to install it in any other game, including Castle Story. My husband (who also plays Castle Story) suggested that I may have glitched it out since I downloaded it before it disappeared.

If you get a goal to download a game, you have to open all your TL games to get the goal on all your games BEFORE you download the game. If you download the game before getting the goal in other games, you will never get the goal in the other games.

What is the name of that new fruit game? I didn't download it successfully the first time and the goal already disappeared in matter of minutes.

This has happened to me before, too. It's best to download the game immediately (after opening all your games). I don't know why, but the downloading goals always seem to disappear unexpectedly. If you missed downloading a game, sit tight and hope that the goal comes back--it often does. You may have to wait a couple of days. The goal that I missed showed up a day or two later and I was able to do the goal on all my games.

dizzy7373
12-19-13, 01:45 PM
I have a question about this "goal." I saw the goal to install Santa Jump appear at some ungodly hour in the morning (while I was playing a different TeamLava game). I quickly downloaded it, and I received the gem reward for it in that game. However, I never got the goal to install it in any other game, including Castle Story. My husband (who also plays Castle Story) suggested that I may have glitched it out since I downloaded it before it disappeared. Is there anything I can do? It's not a *big* deal, but gems are nice, especially in Castle Story.

What MiniLaura said.
Get into the habit that when a gen goal appears in any team lava game, don't open it straight away, go through all your team lava games to get the quest to pop up.
Then install the new game, play it, then run through all your team lava games again to collect.
The same process will also apply if there is a further task to reach level x, as soon as you reach level x run through all your team lava games and collect your various gems, gold etc.

CLOVERKAITO
12-19-13, 05:30 PM
=( Hate missing out on these gems (which would be SO USEFUL for these holiday quests) because of app store glitches...

igames4me
12-19-13, 05:54 PM
=( Hate missing out on these gems (which would be SO USEFUL for these holiday quests) because of app store glitches...

If you had the goal but dissapeared ... You should still get the gems if you download the game now

CLOVERKAITO
12-19-13, 06:00 PM
If you had the goal but dissapeared ... You should still get the gems if you download the game now

I tried downloading Santa Jump, played for 5 minutes, didn't get the gems.

igames4me
12-19-13, 06:04 PM
I tried downloading Santa Jump, played for 5 minutes, didn't get the gems.

Wow that's meet up
Usually it does credit the gems

arikasi
12-19-13, 06:08 PM
I didn't get the gems either, perhaps because I had to come here to check the name of the game that flashed up but didn't stay. I tried the game a few times but oomph! same comments as others, its not very appropriate looking for Santa, and with no instructions I couldn't see what the goal of the game was.

I don't know if its still active but last week's Match the Dots one was so much better.