PDA

View Full Version : NEW Dragon Tournament - Avatar Dragon (iOS ONLY)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

filipina1983
12-19-13, 12:28 PM
21) Diamond beat dark angel mm and22) crusader beat infinity bb

Good luck to everyone, still hanging on :)

Darkather I had to heal my diamonds. They got beat up bad by black knight, he was tough :(

DarkAther
12-19-13, 12:28 PM
DA, ur Black knight is high enough? Woodworker won with his Black with B against Nano.

I just leveled him up to (8) too, but I haven't had a chance to really get to know him yet.

filipina1983
12-19-13, 12:29 PM
Hihihi, congrats! Ure almost there.

I'm so jealous of your Santa :( all i get are sunrise with many combos I try lol

DarkAther
12-19-13, 12:29 PM
Hihihi, congrats! Ure almost there.

Thanks!!! :) elf next.

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 12:30 PM

Darkather I had to heal my diamonds. They got beat up bad by black knight, he was tough :(

Congraaaaats! Good luck on next!

DarkAther
12-19-13, 12:30 PM

But now your on the move! Congrats!

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 12:31 PM
There are many dragons to use against Elf but i used Black knight. Only one M took him off.

DarkAther
12-19-13, 12:32 PM
I'm so jealous of your Santa :( all i get are sunrise with many combos I try lol

I'm trying for Santa too right now. Bred a sunrise and my first owl with leopard/Laserlight (4). I think they're both level 4.

DarkAther
12-19-13, 12:33 PM
There are many dragons to use against Elf but i used Black knight. Only one M took him off.

I'm thinking ninja or black knight.

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 12:34 PM

Ull get it Maybe wanna try my combo too. I think many of us will get it cuz .....Its Christmas time , no?

Woodworker49
12-19-13, 12:47 PM
DA, ur Black knight is high enough? Woodworker won with his Black with B against Nano.
I force fed him and got Black Knight to level 9. The battle calculator usually shows a percentage difference between level 9 and epic. There is usually a drop between levels 8 and 9, except when the percentages all drop to 25% or less.

Woodworker49
12-19-13, 12:49 PM
Buttabdullah, now your ahead of me!!!! Congrats!!!
Woodworker, good luck on those Masks!

Thanks! Now I can cut back on the beer and pizza. Lol

buttabdullah99
12-19-13, 12:52 PM
I just beat elf lvl18 with ninja BB yay !!! Lost 20 battles but no dragon in healing spring :p;)

filipina1983
12-19-13, 01:05 PM
Congraaaaats! Good luck on next!

Hanukkah beat by Lvl 8 black knight b :)

filipina1983
12-19-13, 01:06 PM
Ull get it Maybe wanna try my combo too. I think many of us will get it cuz .....Its Christmas time , no?

I hope so :) maybe I'll get lucky soon

filipina1983
12-19-13, 01:07 PM
But now your on the move! Congrats!

Your really on the move go go go :) congrats on going far

FigmentValley
12-19-13, 01:19 PM
Dynasty took down Nano.

DarkAther
12-19-13, 01:20 PM
I force fed him and got Black Knight to level 9. The battle calculator usually shows a percentage difference between level 9 and epic. There is usually a drop between levels 8 and 9, except when the percentages all drop to 25% or less.

I don't have enough food for that yet.
27. Elf (18) defeated by my trusty Ninja (10)! B+++

DarkAther
12-19-13, 01:21 PM
I just beat elf lvl18 with ninja BB yay !!! Lost 20 battles but no dragon in healing spring :p;)

Congrats!!!

DarkAther
12-19-13, 01:22 PM
Your really on the move go go go :) congrats on going far

I think you'll be here soon too!

FigmentValley
12-19-13, 01:23 PM
What is your Santa combo, lemonade?

Is Black Knight the dragon of choice for elf, then? Black knight has been a good warrior for me so far......
Hmmmm.....

Woodworker49
I don't have enough food for that yet.
27. Elf (18) defeated by my trusty Ninja (10)! B+++

I was using Rushrooms an a regular basis. Have enough dragons to pay the hourly fee and keep coin total relatively steady.

DarkAther
Dynasty took down Nano.

Congrats!!!

Woodworker49
12-19-13, 01:25 PM
Am I a bit slow or has someone else posted a comment about dragons being stronger just out of the pool? Does damage carry over between fights?

DarkAther
12-19-13, 01:26 PM
I was using Rushrooms an a regular basis. Have enough dragons to pay the hourly fee and keep coin total relatively steady.

So do I, but I've been planting diamond dates and planting food in the Artic isles to level up my Artic dragons.... Just in case they start throwing them in this tournaments.

FigmentValley
12-19-13, 01:26 PM
I wish there were food that produced more food in a lesser time, but rushrooms are the best that can be done. Once you hit a certain level of dragons, the coins just flow in. I have a steadily growing number despite growing rushrooms continuously. I wonder hat happens when I hit 100 million....?

I'm saving food up like a squirrel in winter. I want to feed this Avatar to epic as soon as possible.

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 01:27 PM
What is your Santa combo, lemonade?

Is Black Knight the dragon of choice for elf, then? Black knight has been a good warrior for me so far......
Hmmmm.....

Scorpion/Light 2 nd try . First was firestorm. Good luck!

DarkAther
12-19-13, 01:27 PM
Am I a bit slow or has someone else posted a comment about dragons being stronger just out of the pool? Does damage carry over between fights?

I don't know, but it does seem a lot of the time that after you heal a dragon and send it back into the arena, it defeats your opponent.

FigmentValley
12-19-13, 01:28 PM
So do I, but I've been planting diamond dates and planting food in the Artic isles to level up my Artic dragons.... Just in case they start throwing them in this tournaments.

I had thought that too, at one time, but the arctic is so discouraging.... And a gold trap bit me there. I do not ever even go there anymore. I have no use for it.

DarkAther
12-19-13, 01:29 PM
I wish there were food that produced more food in a lesser time, but rushrooms are the best that can be done. Once you hit a certain level of dragons, the coins just flow in. I have a steadily growing number despite growing rushrooms continuously. I wonder hat happens when I hit 100 million....?

I'm saving food up like a squirrel in winter. I want to feed this Avatar to epic as soon as possible.

I'm trying to keep it steady at just over 99 million.

DarkAther
12-19-13, 01:34 PM
I had thought that too, at one time, but the arctic is so discouraging.... And a gold trap bit me there. I do not ever even go there anymore. I have no use for it.

They just raised my fire crucible, I think, yesterday from 25 flames to 50. It is a gold trap and I've lost gold there accidently buying food. But I'm used to the set up and haven't lost anything lately. Just bred a Sabertooth and ****er whale there this week. Can't tell you how many blizzards I've bred and abominables now. Still trying to get Yeti.

filipina1983
12-19-13, 01:37 PM
I don't know, but it does seem a lot of the time that after you heal a dragon and send it back into the arena, it defeats your opponent.

I find it in my case this is true because both my dynasty and black knight were defeated, sent to the healing spring and defeated opponents.

pribakes
12-19-13, 02:03 PM
My epic Mercury just beat nano BM+B, woooohooo Im getting close :) In my 2nd account my epic landworn just beat infinty, amazing right?
Good luck :)

Woodworker49
12-19-13, 02:09 PM

I had about 25,000 saved up planning on getting Sapphire to epic but fed Avatar instead. It is in the evolution chamber now. I am only 9 masks from Immortal so I will have to make a choice on feeding. Pretty vs Champion. Probably go for fighting power.

Woodworker49
12-19-13, 02:11 PM
My epic Mercury just beat nano BM+B, woooohooo Im getting close :) In my 2nd account my epic landworn just beat infinty, amazing right?

Go get 'em! Good luck

pribakes
12-19-13, 02:24 PM
Go get 'em! Good luck

Thanks woodworker49 :)

cdbabe
12-19-13, 02:25 PM
I would like to thank you to everyone including buttabdullah,belbar,larrystorm, DarkAther,LemonadeMouth,FigmentValley, Aurry, mamamia, cdbabe, JustKay, Sumercarefree, filipina,awsumum,lorentw,dragonMaster,rsusko,woodw orker,tuskmage,
Makjulos,traumtaengerin,mani_sari ,rene2222 , NourahMoh & their supports to helped me to win Avatar Tournament.

WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2014.

Kami Big congrats to your avatar!!!!!

Also a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!!!

DarkAther
12-19-13, 02:28 PM
Congrats, Pribakes!!!
I just lost diamond to Angel. Going for water/ Aether next.

cdbabe
12-19-13, 02:28 PM
I don't know what do now I used my epic water 3x, storm, firestorm,metal,mindvolt,Atlantis 2x landworm, leviethian to beat black night and still I'm stuck with him :-(

I'm running out option here:-((

Please help :-))

jus7_me89
12-19-13, 02:36 PM
I don't know what do now I used my epic water 3x, storm, firestorm,metal,mindvolt,Atlantis 2x landworm, leviethian to beat black night and still I'm stuck with him :-(

i beat it with virtue.

klaxtor
12-19-13, 02:38 PM
Congratulations to everyone who has already won!!
Good Luck to everyone who is still hanging in there. I'm slowly plugging along:

19. Valkyrie > Tinsel (12: B)
20. Fire (1) > BlackKnight (16: BMB)
21. Rose > Dark Angel (12: B)

filipina1983
12-19-13, 02:40 PM

My friend beat black knight with epic leviathan bbb took her three times
I beat it with Lvl 9 dynasty and someone here beat it with big bad

JustKay
12-19-13, 02:41 PM
After diamond and paladin lost many times against paladin, I decided to use ultimate, and sent Hanukkah to the combat. He hit paladin seriously al the first bash so I didnt have to use ultimate. :)

Lucky!!

filipina1983
12-19-13, 02:42 PM
Merry Christmas and happy new year too u also kami :) see u next battle

JustKay
12-19-13, 02:42 PM
Yay Round 28 Epic Water beat Angel Lv 20, B++B,...I'm so happy to beat Angel,.onto Unicorn..

Congrats, Kami! You're still blazing ahead. Looks like you could be the first person to clear this tourney without gold! :)

filipina1983
12-19-13, 02:43 PM
Next up is nano, will be back later good luck all

JustKay
12-19-13, 02:44 PM
With what i can beat Paladin if i dont have any champions or diamond dragons?

Maybe try Metal. It was working for me a while back, but against a Lvl20 Dynasty i'm not having much luck with them :(

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 02:46 PM
Congrats, Kami! You're still blazing ahead. Looks like you could be the first person to clear this tourney without gold! :)

Kami s using the same as me. He use gold to speed so he use gold!:)

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 02:49 PM
Congrats, Pribakes!!!

Mistmoth too but fingers crossed. Diamond after heal. Good luck!

JustKay
12-19-13, 02:49 PM
Yay!! Round 30 Epic Black Knight beat Avatar Lv 20, BB++. First time try black knight in this tourney & win against Avatar.

Whoops, should read the thread back to front. You'd won already :) Congrats on nabbing Avatar!

JustKay
12-19-13, 02:50 PM
Kami s using the same as me. He use gold to speed so he use gold!:)

Yeah, my bad. So many posts overnight. I should start from the back next time :)

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 02:52 PM

Light,sapphire,pearl, any champion. I thought u have a champ from last tournament.

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 02:55 PM
Use lvl 1 baby any type. They r charm on battles. Good luck!

cdbabe
12-19-13, 03:03 PM
i beat it with virtue.

My friend beat black knight with epic leviathan bbb took her three times
I beat it with Lvl 9 dynasty and someone here beat it with big bad

Light,sapphire,pearl, any champion. I thought u have a champ from last tournament.

Thank you guys!!

I got virtue,dynasty n black night il try those and see I hope with this 3 il move to next round..

Thank you again :-)

freshfunin2008
12-19-13, 03:12 PM
They just raised my fire crucible, I think, yesterday from 25 flames to 50. It is a gold trap and I've lost gold there accidently buying food. But I'm used to the set up and haven't lost anything lately. Just bred a Sabertooth and ****er whale there this week. Can't tell you how many blizzards I've bred and abominables now. Still trying to get Yeti.

Is there still a limit of 6 habitats on the Arctic circle?

pribakes
12-19-13, 03:18 PM
Congrats, Pribakes!!!

Thanks Dark, just beat elf with ninja, 3 more to go ;) If you have gold or queztal they always defeat angel in my main account, if not aether, mermaid and atlantis All defeat angel in my 2nd account .good luck dear, you're very close :)

cdbabe
12-19-13, 03:20 PM
My level 9 lost to black night :-( almost win it but not there yet..

pribakes
12-19-13, 03:20 PM
Congrats, Pribakes!!!

Forgot mistmoth also is good against angel.. Sending some good vibe :cool:

pribakes
12-19-13, 03:23 PM
My level 9 lost to black night :-( almost win it but not there yet..

Dont give up, try diamond or landworn, good luck ;)

DarkAther
12-19-13, 03:27 PM
Forgot mistmoth also is good against angel.. Sending some good vibe :cool:

Thanks, LemonadeMouth.
Mismoth went down to Angel too.
Diamond will be finished in an hour though. I'll try him next again. :)

DarkAther
12-19-13, 03:31 PM
Thanks Dark, just beat elf with ninja, 3 more to go ;) If you have gold or queztal they always defeat angel in my main account, if not aether, mermaid and atlantis All defeat angel in my 2nd account .good luck dear, you're very close :)

Thanks, Pribakes! Congrats to you! I only have 1 diamond. Just got him at the end of the last tournament.
Good luck and thanks for the suggestions!

Cdbabe..... Good luck on black Knight. Seems like you might just get him soon! I'm hoping anyways!

filipina1983
12-19-13, 03:32 PM
Nano beat by black night Lvl 8 bb :)

DragonMaster128z
12-19-13, 03:33 PM
Stuck on the freaking Paladin. Valkyrie has lost twice, lost Quetzal, Diamondx2, and water. Any other suggestions?

filipina1983
12-19-13, 03:34 PM
Stuck on the freaking Paladin. Valkyrie has lost twice, lost Quetzal, Diamondx2, and water. Any other suggestions?

I used dynasty Lvl 9, took 4 times before I beat paladin first magic was critical and then another m beat him

filipina1983
12-19-13, 03:37 PM
My friend beat paladin with epic dawn tree mm

kooky panda
12-19-13, 03:40 PM
Oh thanks for the Landworm hint! Took my black knight out--- finally!!!

filipina1983
12-19-13, 03:43 PM

Black knight was a nightmare, I beat him with dynasty Lvl 9

pribakes
12-19-13, 03:45 PM
Thanks, Pribakes! Congrats to you! I only have 1 diamond. Just got him at the end of the last tournament.
Good luck and thanks for the suggestions!

Cdbabe..... Good luck on black Knight. Seems like you might just get him soon! I'm hoping anyways!

You're welcome, try your diamond when he came back from spa, good luck :)
And forgot to congrats on your diamond, woooohoooo so happy for you, how did you got it, Im trying to get him in my 2nd account but no luck, I've been saving gold, and next week will buy it :)

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 03:46 PM
I used dynasty Lvl 9, took 4 times before I beat paladin first magic was critical and then another m beat him

Valkyrie again BB, castle,aether,light beat paladin. Good luck!

cdbabe
12-19-13, 03:47 PM

I don't have diamond :-(

I try landworm twice lost also.

:-(

Il try virtue and my last will be black night if knew I'm losing il ulit him:-)

pribakes
12-19-13, 03:48 PM

Congrats, kooky :) You're welcome, I also use landworn to beat infinity in my 2nd account, landworn prove to BE a good fighter in my last tournament in my 2nd account :)

cdbabe
12-19-13, 03:48 PM

What did u use with your landworm?

kooky panda
12-19-13, 03:50 PM
What did u use with your landworm?
Three bashes.

pribakes
12-19-13, 03:51 PM
I don't have diamond :-(

I try landworm twice lost also.

:-(

Il try virtue and my last will be black night if knew I'm losing il ulit him:-)

Sorry to hear it did work, maybe try firestorm if you have, Summercarefree, said in another tournament to restart your device, also help me :) good luck !

cdbabe
12-19-13, 03:56 PM
Sorry to hear it did work, maybe try firestorm if you have, Summercarefree, said in another tournament to restart your device, also help me :) good luck !

What do you mean restart my device?

lorentw
12-19-13, 03:57 PM
here are my results so far, I left out a couple of losses, because I just can't {don't want to} remember them:
1) Santa 1 = Palladin 10 b, b
2) Firestorm 1 = paladin 10 b, b
3) Fruitful 1 = paladin 10 1 bash he’s no longer fruitful
4. Fuzzy 2 --- paladin10 b, b
5. Laserlight 2 --- paladin10 bbm
6. Deep 3 --- paladin10 mbb
7. Medusa 4 --- paladin10 bb
8. Chocolate 5 --- planet10 bbb
9. Charm 6 --- paladin10 bm
10. Familiar 7 --- paladin10 m
11. Kite 8 --- paladin10 bmb=loss, planet9 mmb=loss, paladin10 m = win
12. Lotus 9 --- paladin 10 b, b, m
13. Leo 10 --- paladin 10 m,b, nearly finished him, b down he goes
14. Castle 10 --- paladin 10 b
15. Paladin 12 ---paladin bmm=loss, planet mmm=loss, paladin bbb= win, I can’t believe it
16 Gadget Lv 10, paladin10 bbb=loss, double rainbow 8, mmm= loss, dynasty level 8 m,b,m =loss, paladin bb=victory
17 Quartz Lv 10, paladin10 mbm=loss, paladin10 comes out of healing and destroys quartz
18 Pterodactyl Lv 12, dynasty 8 m,m
19 Tinsel Lv 12, paladin mmm= loss, dynasty 8 bb=victory
20 Black Knight Lv 16,paladin 10 bmb= victory{third try}
21 dark angel , dynasty 8 bmb = win
22 infinity, dynasty mbb=loss, paladin bbb=loss, light bmb=victory
23. Hanukkah 16 --- dynasty8 bbm
now it really get's hard, I am glad I have almost 4 days for the last 7 rounds, without a diamond my champs are getting worn down, it does seem like after they heal a couple times against the same opponent they come out raging mad and destroy them?

freshfunin2008
12-19-13, 04:04 PM
here are my results so far, I left out a couple of losses, because I just can't {don't want to} remember them:
1) Santa 1 = Palladin 10 b, b
2) Firestorm 1 = paladin 10 b, b
3) Fruitful 1 = paladin 10 1 bash he’s no longer fruitful
4. Fuzzy 2 --- paladin10 b, b
5. Laserlight 2 --- paladin10 bbm
6. Deep 3 --- paladin10 mbb
7. Medusa 4 --- paladin10 bb
8. Chocolate 5 --- planet10 bbb
9. Charm 6 --- paladin10 bm
10. Familiar 7 --- paladin10 m
11. Kite 8 --- paladin10 bmb=loss, planet9 mmb=loss, paladin10 m = win
12. Lotus 9 --- paladin 10 b, b, m
13. Leo 10 --- paladin 10 m,b, nearly finished him, b down he goes
14. Castle 10 --- paladin 10 b
15. Paladin 12 ---paladin bmm=loss, planet mmm=loss, paladin bbb= win, I can’t believe it
16 Gadget Lv 10, paladin10 bbb=loss, double rainbow 8, mmm= loss, dynasty level 8 m,b,m =loss, paladin bb=victory
17 Quartz Lv 10, paladin10 mbm=loss, paladin10 comes out of healing and destroys quartz
18 Pterodactyl Lv 12, dynasty 8 m,m
19 Tinsel Lv 12, paladin mmm= loss, dynasty 8 bb=victory
20 Black Knight Lv 16,paladin 10 bmb= victory{third try}
21 dark angel , dynasty 8 bmb = win
22 infinity, dynasty mbb=loss, paladin bbb=loss, light bmb=victory
23. Hanukkah 16 --- dynasty8 bbm
now it really get's hard, I am glad I have almost 4 days for the last 7 rounds, without a diamond my champs are getting worn down, it does seem like after they heal a couple times against the same opponent they come out raging mad and destroy them?

Get ready to send in the babies to finish off the hard ones

pribakes
12-19-13, 04:07 PM
What do you mean restart my device?

Shut down your device, than turn it on

Woodworker49
12-19-13, 04:08 PM
Thanks, LemonadeMouth.
Mismoth went down to Angel too.
Diamond will be finished in an hour though. I'll try him next again. :)

You made a comment earlier about Arctic dragons coming into future tournaments. I ran across several today trying to get my masks for Immortal, all levels 10-14. Only Ice Age (14) was an issue. He took three rounds between Dynasty and Black Knight. The others fell in one round, but they were levels 10-11.

Woodworker49
12-19-13, 04:10 PM
I just noticed that I have been changed to Farm Supplier. I have been told I was full of BS. :rolleyes:

DragonMaster128z
12-19-13, 04:11 PM

I don't ahve Dynasty. :(

tuskmage
12-19-13, 04:19 PM
OMG Elfy is really crazy at round 27 :mad:

Sumercarefree
12-19-13, 04:26 PM
Paladin beat it with a lotus10.

Now I have a Black Knight. Lost Ninja n Paladin too.

muscovylover
12-19-13, 04:26 PM
My level 6 infinity defeated paladin with one B. My infinity once lost to him and won on the 2nd try :)

Sumercarefree
12-19-13, 04:27 PM
Congratulations to everyone who has already won!!
Good Luck to everyone who is still hanging in there. I'm slowly plugging along:

19. Valkyrie > Tinsel (12: B)
20. Fire (1) > BlackKnight (16: BMB)

Thnx this might help me too.

Kami365
12-19-13, 04:30 PM
I don't ahve Dynasty. :(

Sorry to hear,try water against Paladin, I beat Champions few times with Water,.Good Luck.

I would like to share that I got Santa after 14 tries failed from different combos, first try this combo Epic Light & Epic Scorpion got it, same combo gave me Owl ( also in first try ) when it came out for breeding.

filipina1983
12-19-13, 04:34 PM
27) elf beat by Lvl 8 black knight bb

Kami365
12-19-13, 04:35 PM
Whoops, should read the thread back to front. You'd won already :) Congrats on nabbing Avatar!

Thank you JustKay,, I used gold to speedup battle arena,but no ultimate,Good Luck to you & Merry CHRISTMAS & Happy New Year 2014 and to everyone.

Kami365
12-19-13, 04:37 PM
27) elf beat by Lvl 8 black knight bb

Great news filipina, you're almost there, big congrats & GoodLuck next.

freshfunin2008
12-19-13, 04:37 PM
Thank you JustKay,, I used gold to speedup battle arena,but no ultimate,Good Luck to you & Merry CHRISTMAS & Happy New Year 2014 and to everyone.

congrats

filipina1983
12-19-13, 04:39 PM
Great news filipina, you're almost there, big congrats & GoodLuck next.

Thank you kami :) I wish I had the next angel opponent, I tried diamond and light over 50 times and no angel. This dragon is difficult to breed for me :( glad to see u on the forum helping even though u finished :)

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 04:43 PM
Sorry to hear,try water against Paladin, I beat Champions few times with Water,.Good Luck.

I would like to share that I got Santa after 14 tries failed from different combos, first try this combo Epic Light & Epic Scorpion got it, same combo gave me Owl ( also in first try ) when it came out for breeding.

Hihihi, my combo worked! Congrats on both!

Kami365
12-19-13, 04:45 PM
congrats

Thank you :)

belbar22
12-19-13, 04:45 PM
Hi everyone

Congrats Kami on your win and to everyone else who has won battles today. Have arrived in Teneriefe but really bad internet connection so hardly been able to play. I am now very stuck on Dynasty. Used water, mindvolt, black Knight and Valkeryie multiple times. Any suggestions gratefully received. Not sure how much I will be able to visit the forum so may need to battle on on my own.

belbar22
12-19-13, 04:46 PM
Sorry forgot to say I can't look back on previous posts easily so apologies for not making personal congrats.

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 04:47 PM
Hey, bel. Nice time , huh? I beat dynasty with Light last tournament and this one with Water. Idk what to say. Only good luck!

muscovylover
12-19-13, 04:48 PM
And here are my last 16 results...thank you very much to those who posted the results. Good luck everyone :)
(capital letter = critical hit)

15) Paladin 12 - infinity 6 B (lost infinity 6 mmb)
16) Gadget 10 - Black Knight 9 bB
17) Quartz 10 - Paladin 6 Mm
18) Pterodactyl 12 - Honeybee 10 bB
19) Tinsel 12 - Lightening 9 mM (lost black swan 4 bbm)
20) Black Knight 16 - Seabreeze 10 bB (lost infinity, diamond, crusader)
21) Dark Angel 12 - Angel 9 B
22) Infinity 14 - Diamond 4 bbb
23) Hanukkah 16 - Lightening 9 mM
24) Mercury 16 - Gold 9 B
25) Dynasty 20 - Dark angel 6 bbm
26) Nano 18 - Ninja 9 mmb (lost black knight 9 bbb)
27) Elf 18 - Black swan 4 mM
28) Angel 20 - Mercury 6 bB
29) Unicorn 20 - Dark Angel 6 B (lost dark angel 6 bbm, mmb)
30) Avatar 20 - Black Knight 9 bB

Kami365
12-19-13, 04:49 PM
Hihihi, my combo worked! Congrats on both!

Thank you,LemonadeMouth,really this combo worked,.actually I should try earlier,but worry of Virtue fails..congratulations!

freshfunin2008
12-19-13, 04:50 PM
Hi everyone

Congrats Kami on your win and to everyone else who has won battles today. Have arrived in Teneriefe but really bad internet connection so hardly been able to play. I am now very stuck on Dynasty. Used water, mindvolt, black Knight and Valkeryie multiple times. Any suggestions gratefully received. Not sure how much I will be able to visit the forum so may need to battle on on my own.

Hit Dynasty with some babies. It can't hurt.

Kami365
12-19-13, 04:51 PM
And here are my last 16 results...thank you very much to those who posted the results. Good luck everyone :)
(capital letter = critical hit)

15) Paladin 12 - infinity 6 B (lost infinity 6 mmb)
16) Gadget 10 - Black Knight 9 bB
17) Quartz 10 - Paladin 6 Mm
18) Pterodactyl 12 - Honeybee 10 bB
19) Tinsel 12 - Lightening 9 mM (lost black swan 4 bbm)
20) Black Knight 16 - Seabreeze 10 bB (lost infinity, diamond, crusader)
21) Dark Angel 12 - Angel 9 B
22) Infinity 14 - Diamond 4 bbb
23) Hanukkah 16 - Lightening mM
24) Mercury 16 - Gold 9 B
25) Dynasty 20 - Dark angel 6 bbm
26) Nano 18 - Ninja 9 mmb (lost black knight 9 bbb)
27) Elf 18 - Black swan 4 mM
28) Angel 20 - Mercury 6 bB
29) Unicorn 20 - Dark Angel 6 B (lost dark angel 6 bbm, mmb)
30) Avatar 20 - Black Knight bB

Congratulations! Avatar is a CHRISTMAS gift for you.

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 04:53 PM
Thank you,LemonadeMouth,really this combo worked,.actually I should try earlier,but worry of Virtue fails..congratulations!

I know it looks very good thats why i posted here even if was off topic and even if i made some1 angry to me. I apologise now.:)and i wish u all to get a lovely Santa in ur island. Thx, Kami, ure kind like always.

MakJulos
12-19-13, 04:56 PM
I created a thread about it on forum and there really was not much interest for it apparently, but i'll say it again - it'd be awesome if there was a "checkpoint reward" dragon a bit into tournament, something lesser than the final reward ofc, maybe given out at halfway, or after round 20... I bet more would give tournaments a go, and everyone taking part would have a chance to gain something even if they can't go all the way to the top...

I don't mind missing out on Avatar and Immortal, but i wonder if i should've bothered fighting at all - working tomorrow, travelling on saturday, hanging out with family on sunday...tournaments really isn't for us who cannot play every hour or have gold to spend all through the tournament (unless superlucky in battles ofc...hmm that luck again...) and it would be great knowing that there's something to win even if stumbling on finishline. Oh well, i could play at work and make boss angry again, or set alarm to wake me up in the middle of night again, but....naah....

Well well, as said before, funnier and more important things incoming anyway - so struggling in tournament isn't that terrible really. After Magnetic had beaten Paladin there was a smooth fight against Gadget, who Lightning 10 took down with one big bash, and then Night Elf 8 beat Quartz with a bash and a magic crit. After that i needed a few attempts before Dynasty 8 managed to eliminate Pterodactyl, and currently i'm wondering what comes first - my eyelids shutting for the night or Tinsel welcoming me into arena...we'll see....zzzzzzzz

filipina1983
12-19-13, 04:57 PM
I know it looks very good thats why i posted here even if was off topic and even if i made some1 angry to me. I apologise now.:)and i wish u all to get a lovely Santa in ur island. Thx, Kami, ure kind like always.

We would never get upset with you especially me :) u have been really helpful and I love visiting your island where Santa is even if I don't have him yet.

Kami365
12-19-13, 04:57 PM
Hi everyone

Thank you belbar,so sorry to hear you stuck on Dynasty, try passion, Lotus or Steampunk against Dynasty,.Good luck.

Marty67
12-19-13, 05:08 PM
Own.......Opponent
Dynasty (C) 9 Santa (L,Y,R) 1 MB+
Lightning (Pi,Y) 9 Firestorm (R,Y) 1 M+B
Dynasty (C) 9 Fruitful (G,Y) 1 B
Athletic (R,B) 10 Fuzzy (L,G) 2 M
Aether (B,P) 10 Laserlight (L,R) 2 B+B
Dynasty (C) 9 Deep (Bl,B) 3 B
Dynasty (C) 9 Medusa (M,G,P) 4 M
Dynasty (C) 9 Chocolate (Pi,L) 5 BM+
Dynasty (C) 9 Charm (R,P) 6 BM+
Dynasty (C) 9 Familiar (G,P) 7 MB+
Dynasty (C) 9 Kite (Pi,Y) 8 B
Dynasty (C) 9 Lotus (Bl) 9 BB+
Dynasty (C) 9 Leo (Z) 10 BBB
Independance (L,B,R) 9 Castle (Ro) 10 MB+
Water (B) 9 Paladin (C) 12 BB+
Dynasty (C) 9 Gadget (Me,Y) 10 BB+

DarkAther
12-19-13, 05:25 PM
You're welcome, try your diamond when he came back from spa, good luck :)
And forgot to congrats on your diamond, woooohoooo so happy for you, how did you got it, Im trying to get him in my 2nd account but no luck, I've been saving gold, and next week will buy it :)

Great job!!! Bred virtue/ mirage during the last tournament. Finally came up with 44 hrs. on Friday or Saturday night. Good luck on getting one in your second account!
Diamond beat Angel (20). Mbb but it was close. :)

belbar22
12-19-13, 05:30 PM
Great job!!! Bred virtue/ mirage during the last tournament. Finally came up with 44 hrs. on Friday or Saturday night. Good luck on getting one in your second account!
Diamond beat Angel (20). Mbb but it was close. :)

Well done. I have missed all my tournament buddies today and now I am off to bed. Will worry about Dynasty in the morning.

DarkAther
12-19-13, 05:32 PM
You made a comment earlier about Arctic dragons coming into future tournaments. I ran across several today trying to get my masks for Immortal, all levels 10-14. Only Ice Age (14) was an issue. He took three rounds between Dynasty and Black Knight. The others fell in one round, but they were levels 10-11.

Usually, champion types can take those down.

Sumercarefree
12-19-13, 05:32 PM
Congrats Kami. Well done.
Congrats to all winners too !
We should have a list of all the winners !

filipina1983
12-19-13, 05:33 PM
Angel beat by crusader Lvl 9 bb

DarkAther
12-19-13, 05:33 PM
OMG Elfy is really crazy at round 27 :mad:

Did you try Ninja?

FigmentValley
12-19-13, 05:36 PM
I got Elf with dynasty.

DarkAther
12-19-13, 05:39 PM
Hi everyone

I got it with Black Night, but I had to heal him 3x. Good luck, belbar!

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 05:41 PM
Angel beat by crusader Lvl 9 bb

Congrats and good luck on next rounds!

FigmentValley
12-19-13, 05:42 PM
Good luck when you wake, belbar!

Elf was beaten by dynasty.
Angel was beaten by quetzal.
Unicorn is leading me on a merry romp. This may take a bit. I gotta construct a unicorn trap.....

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 05:42 PM
What hybrid is good for Unicorn except Dark Angel?

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 05:44 PM
Good luck when you wake, belbar!

Elf was beaten by dynasty.
Angel was beaten by quetzal.
Unicorn is leading me on a merry romp. This may take a bit. I gotta construct a unicorn trap.....

Diamond worked at limit. Idk about other hybrids.

filipina1983
12-19-13, 05:44 PM
Congrats and good luck on next rounds!

Thank you and for all your helpful tips :)

DarkAther
12-19-13, 05:52 PM
Diamond worked at limit. Idk about other hybrids.

I think I need a unicorn trap too. I have diamond who seems to be tiring out.
1 more atleast my little diamond...... 1 more......!

pribakes
12-19-13, 05:57 PM
HI guys this are my last results only 1 to go wooooohooooo :)

24- Mercury - lv 10 Gold BM+B
25- Dynasty - lv 10 Mercury BMB+
26- Nano - Lv 10 Mercury BMB+
27- Elf - lv 10 Ninja BM+B
28- Angel - lv 10 Queztal B+++B
29- Mercury - lv 10 Mercury BM++M
30- Avatar - see you in 40 min lol

Im stuck in dynasty in 2nd account, this one seams unbeatble in that account :(
Good luck everyone ! :cool:

laurelsail
12-19-13, 06:07 PM
I am stuck on Paladin! Any suggestions from you experts? I have yet to win a tournament! Thanks!

pribakes
12-19-13, 06:13 PM
I am stuck on Paladin! Any suggestions from you experts? I have yet to win a tournament! Thanks!

I use paladin, but I think blacks work too, (lotus, nightelf )

jaesha
12-19-13, 06:15 PM
First time posting my tourney results. I'm not as far along as many that have posted results, but hope these can help someone whose just started or near my round and need suggestions. Sorry I don't track critical hits. Almost 99.9% of the time I start with Magic, then bash if needed until opponent is down. Good luck everyone!! From all appearances the Avatar is a beauty at epic. ;)

1. Santa 1 vs Ninja 10
2. Firestorm 2 vs Paladin 10
3. Fruitful 1 vs Valkyrie 10
4. Fuzzy 2 vs Black Knight 9
5. Laserlight 2 vs Ninja 10 (Lost Mirage 10)
6. Deep 3 vs Double Rainbow 7
7. Medusa 4 vs Valkyrie 10
8. Chocolate 5 vs Valkyrie 10 (Lost Black Knight 9)
9. Charm 6 vs Dynasty 9
10. Familiar 7 vs Wild 10
11. Kite 8 vs Valkyrie 10
12. Lotus 9 vs Dynasty 9 (Lost Angel 10)
13. Leo 10 vs Forestfire 10 (Lost Black Night 9 and Valkyrie 10)
14. Castle 10 vs Paladin 10 (Lost Angel 10)
15. Paladin 12 vs Anubis 10
16. Gadget 10 vs Dark Angel 10 (Lost Black Night 9 and Lightening 10)

Kami365
12-19-13, 06:16 PM
Congrats Kami. Well done.
Congrats to all winners too !
We should have a list of all the winners !

Thank you Sumercarefree.

cdbabe
12-19-13, 06:17 PM
I had enough of black night I ult him vanished like in few seconds hahaha

Dark angel next round, I remember him very well from the last tournament. Another one give me hard time I hope this going to be easy one.

Any suggestion guys please :-)

DarkAther
12-19-13, 06:19 PM

I used paladin too. Healed him up and reused him.
Infinity, baby sunrise, passion, Valkyrie, Metal, Dynasty, Ninja, Lotus, Diamond, Mythic, Hanukkah, Black Knight, Aether, Magnetic, and Dawntree have beaten him this tournament.

pribakes
12-19-13, 06:19 PM
Finally beat dynasty in my 2nd account with epic Valkyrie BM++B :)

DarkAther
12-19-13, 06:22 PM

Dark angel next round, I remember him very well from the last tournament. Another one give me hard time I hope this going to be easy one.

Green. Baby forest!

rsusko
12-19-13, 06:23 PM
Black Knight has got me stuck again... Ugh. I'm not going to finish at this rate :(

pribakes
12-19-13, 06:23 PM

In my no-diamond account I use atlantis lv 7 BM++ but mermaid and Emerald also work.
In my diamond account I always use queztal but also win with angel, most people use DA but I dont have it

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 06:24 PM

Green,white,cosmic, rainbow, royal,champ.Good luck!

DarkAther
12-19-13, 06:24 PM
Congrats everyone! I have the impatience bug right now!!!!!!
Diamond (9) beat Unicorn on his first try!!!! Wooohooo!
Going to speed up a bit to defeat Avatar!

cdbabe
12-19-13, 06:26 PM
Use lvl 1 baby any type. They r charm on battles. Good luck!

i don't why but i think TL doesn't like me or my baby dragon remain baby as they are because i never win any battle using them. :(

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 06:26 PM

What move, DA? M , B etc And congraaaaats!

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 06:28 PM
Im asking for fili cuz shes on Unicorn round too next.

FigmentValley

ALL RIGHT! That is FANTASTIC, DA!!!! That diamond is the greatest. After Avatar, go make beautiful diamond hybrid babies galore!!! :D

cdbabe
Black Knight has got me stuck again... Ugh. I'm not going to finish at this rate :(

In my no-diamond account I use atlantis lv 7 BM++ but mermaid and Emerald also work.
In my diamond account I always use queztal but also win with angel, most people use DA but I dont have it

Green,white,cosmic, rainbow, royal,champ.Good luck!

thank you so much guys for the advice.

i hope dark angel will not take me into round of I'm not mistaken 17 battles that's i decided to ult black night..

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 06:30 PM

Do u have tropic? But better shell or the other one . Try to use it. Good luck!

DarkAther
12-19-13, 06:32 PM
What move, DA? M , B etc And congraaaaats!

I think my diamond likes the move mb. He's won 3 times starting with that attack!
Sorry.

cdbabe
12-19-13, 06:32 PM
Green. Baby forest!

thanks DA i hope baby forest work with me because never single baby dragon of mine win any battles at all. so i don't trust them but will try also he might give me my first win.

DarkAther
12-19-13, 06:33 PM
ALL RIGHT! That is FANTASTIC, DA!!!! That diamond is the greatest. After Avatar, go make beautiful diamond hybrid babies galore!!! :D

That's what I want to do! So impatient to try for a crusader first.

filipina1983
12-19-13, 06:34 PM
My epic warrior helios beat unicorn mm im so happy :) one more next

filipina1983
12-19-13, 06:34 PM
Im asking for fili cuz shes on Unicorn round too next.

Got him with epic helios

cdbabe
12-19-13, 06:35 PM

same happen to me that's why ult him

but everyone here are very helpful in giving me advice which dragon to use but seems never works with me at i don't why.

they suggested land worm, mindvolt, water,dynasty,virtue, atlantis, so try them if got those dragon it might work with your account..

goodluck..

DarkAther
12-19-13, 06:36 PM
thanks DA i hope baby forest work with me because never single baby dragon of mine win any battles at all. so i don't trust them but will try also he might give me my first win.

Rose has won too, but I've gotten him plenty of ties with baby forest. Try white/green also.
Good luck!

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 06:36 PM
My epic warrior helios beat unicorn mm im so happy :) one more next

Ypieee,fili, congrats!!! And i just asked the move from DA for u!:)

filipina1983
12-19-13, 06:38 PM
Ypieee,fili, congrats!!! And i just asked the move from DA for u!:)

Thank you :) helios is my favorite :) congrats darkather diamond rules :)

Lemonade how far are you in the immortal tourney? I can't wait to get that dragon

pribakes
12-19-13, 06:38 PM
Just lost first battle against Avatar :( what you going to use ?

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 06:43 PM
Thank you :) helios is my favorite :) congrats darkather diamond rules :)

Lemonade how far are you in the immortal tourney? I can't wait to get that dragon

I have 70 now with the tournament rewards. Few days more considering the fact i dont have many victims lol.

filipina1983
12-19-13, 06:44 PM
Question for all, who is the strongest champion dragon?

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 06:44 PM

Black night or any champ BB or magic on second try if this fails

filipina1983
12-19-13, 06:45 PM
I have 70 now with the tournament rewards. Few days more considering the fact i dont have many victims lol.

Wow nice :) he shall be yours too

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 06:46 PM

Ninja,Black knight, Valkyrie,Dynasty , Paladin in this order in my opinion

cdbabe
12-19-13, 06:49 PM
just lost my dynasty level 9 to dark angel

this tournament is getting into my nerves now..

annoyed and frustrated

sorry guys i just need to express my frustration here, because why can't my dragon beat those whereas you guys beat them using the same dragon as mine..

WHAT THE DIFFERENCE IS MY DRAGON WITH OTHERS???

TL I WANT YOU TO EXPLAIN?????

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 06:50 PM
I must tell before i forget and maybe some1 will note for future tournaments. Black Knight vs any Gold dragons( Treasure etc) only one M=WIN which is fantastic i think.

DarkAther
12-19-13, 06:56 PM

LemonadeMouth once told me Valkyrie was good against pink... So I used Valkyrie (10)....

Took out Avatar with 1 magic bash!!! :)

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 07:00 PM
LemonadeMouth once told me Valkyrie was good against pink... So I used Valkyrie (10)....

Congraaaaaats!!! Now i can go to sleep in peace !:)

DarkAther
12-19-13, 07:06 PM

annoyed and frustrated

sorry guys i just need to express my frustration here, because why can't my dragon beat those whereas you guys beat them using the same dragon as mine..

Sorry cdbabe... I used my new diamond, but I had to heal it up before it won.
I used baby forests a lot on da. Sometimes it would take time. If green doesn't work you could try Pegusus, light, fuzzy.
Atlantis, ice-cream, gemstone, emerald, Valkyrie ( I beaten him with too) all of these have been used in other tournaments.
I've beaten him with rainbow also.
Parakeet, life, aurora, Caesar naga have also been used.

LemonadeMouth173

annoyed and frustrated

:(:(:(:(:( idk what to say to u because no matter what i say, no matter what advice i give u r sad and frustrated now and its useless. I put right colours for black to u so i only can wish u Good luck! Unfortunatly champs have black m att too so chances against another black r not so big. Light will be a good choice tho . Good luck again, i wish i could help u more!

pribakes
I JUST WON MY AVATAR, SO HAPPY :)

My EPIC VALKYRIE beat avatar BM+++ will post my results next ...
Thanks you All for your support along the way... Good luck for those who still fighting, SPECIAL send my luck to DarkAether, Summercarefree, belbar, cdbabe, figmentvalley, kooky, Filipina, jaesha, rjuska and everyone, good luck :) Big congrats for those who already won, kami, Lemonade, woodworker49

Merry Christmas and Happy 2014 to you allll !

Im still fighting in my 2nd account will post along the way :)

DarkAther
12-19-13, 07:08 PM
Congraaaaaats!!! Now i can go to sleep in peace !:)

Well, that's good! Thanks LemonadeMouth!!!!
Are you going to bed????

FigmentValley
12-19-13, 07:09 PM
Dynasty, Black Knight, Valkyrie, Paladin. Ninja doesn't even make the cut.

pribakes

Congrats DA, we win at almost same time lol and with valkyrie :)

DarkAther

Thanks you All for your support along the way... Good luck for those who still fighting, SPECIAL send my luck to DarkAether, Summercarefree, belbar, cdbabe, figmentvalley, kooky, Filipina, jaesha, rjuska and everyone, good luck :) Big congrats for those who already won, kami, Lemonade, woodworker49

Congrats, Pribakes!!! :)

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 07:10 PM

Congraaaats n good luck!!! And happy holidays for u and for all persons u care about. Merry Xmas n Happy New Year!!!

Kami365
12-19-13, 07:10 PM
Finally beat dynasty in my 2nd account with epic Valkyrie BM++B :)

Congrats pribakes.

pribakes
12-19-13, 07:11 PM
Congrats, Pribakes!!! :)

Congraaaats n good luck!!! And happy holidays for u and for all persons u care about. Merry Xmas n Happy New Year!!!

Thanks to you both, best wishes to we All :)

FigmentValley
12-19-13, 07:11 PM

ROOOOAAAARRRRR! You are a CHAMPION, DA! Congratulations! TA DA, now go breed that crusader and win that immortal!!! :D :D

LemonadeMouth173
12-19-13, 07:12 PM
Well, that's good! Thanks LemonadeMouth!!!!
Are you going to bed????

Yes. I was too nervous to see if all my friends r good and i couldnt sleep lol. Now im happy.:)

FigmentValley
12-19-13, 07:13 PM
FANTASTIC, Pribakes! You, too, are a champion!!! :D :D :D

DarkAther
12-19-13, 07:13 PM
Congrats DA, we win at almost same time lol and with valkyrie :)

I know!!! That's sooo funny! :) and I answered your question when I got back with Valkyrie! Are you sure you weren't reading my mind???? ;)

FigmentValley
12-19-13, 07:14 PM
And I finally trapped that allusive unicorn.... I beat him with my Crusader. :)

I think I shall call upon my Dynasty to win Avatar..... :)

pribakes
12-19-13, 07:15 PM
Congrats pribakes.

Thanks Kami :)

Kami365

Congratulations pribakes,it's Christmas gift for you,enjoy with it :)

DarkAther
ROOOOAAAARRRRR! You are a CHAMPION, DA! Congratulations! TA DA, now go breed that crusader and win that immortal!!! :D :D

Thanks, figment!!! I know your not too far behind me. Good luck and everyone have a great christmas if I don't post later. However, I do need to post results. Later though. Need to makeup kids and husband dinner. :)

DarkAther
12-19-13, 07:16 PM
Yes. I was too nervous to see if all my friends r good and i couldnt sleep lol. Now im happy.:)

Good night LemonadeMouth!

pribakes
12-19-13, 07:16 PM
FANTASTIC, Pribakes! You, too, are a champion!!! :D :D :D

FigmentValley, Thank you :)

pribakes
12-19-13, 07:17 PM
I know!!! That's sooo funny! :) and I answered your question when I got back with Valkyrie! Are you sure you weren't reading my mind???? ;)

Lol :cool: I thought so too :)

DarkAther
12-19-13, 07:18 PM

Congrats, FigmentValley!!!

Kami365
12-19-13, 07:18 PM

Congrats FigmentValley.

pribakes
12-19-13, 07:21 PM
Congratulations pribakes,it's Christmas gift for you,enjoy with it :)

Thank you again kami, I Wish I could breed tinsel too as gift lol, I got santa yesterday with laserlight x air. One problem I have no room :( Wish TL give large diamonds habitat, dont hurt to ask, right?

DarkAther
Thank you everyone for all your suggestions and help!!!
Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year!!

filipina1983
Congrats FigmentValley.

Wow,congrats to you and Pribakes :) nice job!!

Good night lemonade I'm going to battle avatar now :) merry Christmas and a happy new year to u also

filipina1983
12-19-13, 07:22 PM

Merry Christmas and happy new year to u also!!

DarkAther
12-19-13, 07:23 PM
Thank you again kami, I Wish I could breed tinsel too as gift lol, I got santa yesterday with laserlight x air. One problem I have no room :( Wish TL give large diamonds habitat, dont hurt to ask, right?

I wish they would also. Anyways I got an owl yesterday. Still no Santa, but I really want to try for crusader now that tournament is over for me.

DarkAther
12-19-13, 07:24 PM

Good night lemonade I'm going to battle avatar now :) merry Christmas and a happy new year to u also

Good luck!

filipina1983
12-19-13, 07:27 PM
Black night beat kikina the avatar :)

Thank you to everyone who helped me lemonade, darkather, kami, merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of u, good night, I'll post my resuts now:
Good luck to everyone who is still battling you can do it :)

1) epic paladin beat Santa m
2) epic diamond beat firestorm m
3)epic mythic beat fruitful m
4) Lvl 9 aether beat fuzzy bm
5)Lvl 9 aether beat laser light bm
6)Lvl9 Pegasus beat deep bb
7)epic unicorn beat medusa m
8)lvl9 night beat chocolate bm
9)epic air beat charm bmm
10)epic mythic beat familiar b
11)lvl9 night beat kite bm
12)lvl9 Pegasus beat lotus bb
13) epic helios beat Leo m
14) epic unicorn beat castle mm
15) lvl9 dynasty beat paladin mm
16. Gadget 10 --- beat by lvl9 aether
17. Quartz 10 --- dynasty Lvl 9 bb
18. Pterodactyl 12 --- crusader Lvl 8 mm
19. Tinsel 12 ---Lvl 7 black knight bb
20. Black Knight 16 --- dynasty Lvl 9 Mbb
21. Dark Angel 12 -- epic diamond mb
22. Infinity 14 --- epic diamond mmm
23. Hanukkah 16 --- black knight bb
24. Mercury 16 --- diamond mm
25. Dynasty 20 --- dynasty Lvl 9 bm
26. Nano 18 ---black knight bb
27. Elf 18 --- black knight bb
28. Angel 20 --- crusader bb
29. Unicorn 20 --- helios mm
30. Avatar 20 ---black knight bb

cdbabe
12-19-13, 07:27 PM
Sorry cdbabe... I used my new diamond, but I had to heal it up before it won.
I used baby forests a lot on da. Sometimes it would take time. If green doesn't work you could try Pegusus, light, fuzzy.
Atlantis, ice-cream, gemstone, emerald, Valkyrie ( I beaten him with too) all of these have been used in other tournaments.
I've beaten him with rainbow also.
Parakeet, life, aurora, Caesar naga have also been used.

:(:(:(:(:( idk what to say to u because no matter what i say, no matter what advice i give u r sad and frustrated now and its useless. I put right colours for black to u so i only can wish u Good luck! Unfortunatly champs have black m att too so chances against another black r not so big. Light will be a good choice tho . Good luck again, i wish i could help u more!

Really big thank you guys... i just don't understand why my dragon doesn't work at all to think I'm using the same dragon same level and technique but still losing the battle in the end.. to think that you guys won that battle already.. that what annoyed me and frustrated me..

again I'm really thankful to have you guys for the helping me and guiding me here..

i wil try and see carry on fighting but I'm not sure how long I'm going to carry on like this. will see :((

DragonMaster128z
12-19-13, 07:29 PM
Finally Beat Paladin!
Paladin12 <- Diamond(10)
Lost Virtue to Gadget because Valkyrie was healing. Will try Valkyrie in an hour.

Kami365
12-19-13, 07:31 PM

Thank you DarkAther & Merry Christmas & Prosperous New Year 2014 to you :)

pribakes
12-19-13, 07:32 PM
This are my results hope it helps good luck :)

1. Santa - lv 10 Dinasty B+++
2. Firestorm - lv 10 Dinasty B+++
3. Fruitful - lv 10 Dinasty B+++
4. Fuzzy - lv 10 Dinasty BB++
5. Laserlight- lv 10 Dinasty B+++
6. Deep - lv 10 Dinasty BB++
7. Medusa - lv 10 Dinasty B+++
8. Chocolate - lv 10 Dinasty B+++
9. Charm - lv 10 Dinasty B+++
10. Familiar - lv 10 Dinasty B+++
11. Kite - lv 10 Dinasty B+++
12. Lotus - lv 10 Dinasty BM++
13. Leo - lv 10 Dinasty B++B
14. Castle - lv 10 Dinasty B+++
15. Paladin- lv 10 Paladin B+++ (lost Dinasty)
16.Gadget - lv 10 Dinasty BMB
17.Quartz- lv 10 Dinasty BB++
18.Pterodactyl - lv 10 Dinasty B++B
19.Tinsel- lv 10 Dinasty BM++
20. Black Knight- lv 10 Diamond B+++
21. DA - lv 10 Diamond B+++
22. Infinity- lv 10 Infinity BM+B
23.Hanukkah - lv 10 Infinity BB+B (lost ninja)
30- Avatar - lv 10 Valkyrie BM+++

This my new baby egg, so cute :) Good luck :)

Kami365
12-19-13, 07:34 PM

Thank you to everyone who helped me lemonade, darkather, kami, merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of u, good night, I'll post my resuts now:

Congratulations! filipina,what a great achievement by you,enjoy with beautiful Avatar.Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you.

pribakes
12-19-13, 07:35 PM

filipina1983
12-19-13, 07:35 PM
Congratulations! filipina,what a great achievement by you,enjoy with beautiful Avatar.Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you.

Thank you kami, you too :) good night

FigmentValley
12-19-13, 07:37 PM
No joy, here. YET. Avatar beat Dynasty. I shall try Black Knight in an hour.

Go make dinner for your hungry family, DA. :)

Cdbabe - please do not get too frustrated. The entire "game" is a random selection of percentages. What works one time for some may or may not work for others. For that matter, what fails for you one or five times may win on the sixth try. Each time you battle you are still dealing with the same odds.... So an opponent with only 10 percent chance that you can beat it may take many rounds. Or.... It may not. Keep pounding away. You CAN do it! You have time. It will work. I have confidence in you.

lorentw
12-19-13, 07:38 PM
Hello all, I am stuck at round 25 my paladin10 is healing, my dynasty8 is waiting his turn, my water10 is waiting, my planet level 9 just lost a real close one. I have already battled 4 rounds against him. my black night is only level 3, should I even try him?

DragonMaster128z
12-19-13, 07:39 PM
Hello all, I am stuck at round 25 my paladin10 is healing, my dynasty8 is waiting his turn, my water10 is waiting, my planet level 9 just lost a real close one. I have already battled 4 rounds against him. my black night is only level 3, should I even try him?

He is a champion type so it is worth a shot..

pribakes
12-19-13, 07:40 PM
I wish they would also. Anyways I got an owl yesterday. Still no Santa, but I really want to try for crusader now that tournament is over for me.
You get your crusader easy, I think it took me 70 trys but at least fire fails is only few seconds :) Congrats on your owl I never being able to get one :(

FigmentValley
12-19-13, 07:40 PM
In 20 minutes I get to end a 15 hour shift. I am going to slide home on the ice, attempt to defeat Avatar one last time and crash for the night. Tomorrow we are baking cookies in the oncology unit's kitchen! I will not be here much.

A very Merry Christmas to all. I hope you all have a good few days, filled with family, joy and good memories.

:)

lorentw
12-19-13, 07:43 PM
In 20 minutes I get to end a 15 hour shift. I am going to slide home on the ice, attempt to defeat Avatar one last time and crash for the night. Tomorrow we are baking cookies in the oncology unit's kitchen! I will not be here much.

A very Merry Christmas to all. I hope you all have a good few days, filled with family, joy and good memories.

Merry Christmas to you as well, be safe on that ice.

s_lynne
12-19-13, 07:43 PM
I've been stuck on lvl4 for two days now. I've read people beat Fuzzy with Aether, Atlantic, Diamond amungst others but when I tried it, ALL my dragons lost.

Aether- lost
Athletic- lost
Fuzzy- lost
Diamond- lost
Infinity- lost
Gold- lost

And so on. This game has become quite aggravating.

Kami365
12-19-13, 07:57 PM
I've been stuck on lvl4 for two days now. I've read people beat Fuzzy with Aether, Atlantic, Diamond amungst others but when I tried it, ALL my dragons lost.

Aether- lost
Athletic- lost
Fuzzy- lost
Diamond- lost
Infinity- lost
Gold- lost

I understand your feeling,see you have wonderful collections of Ultra rare,healed them & try again one of those,I believe you can found in one of the winner,.Good luck.

Aurry
12-19-13, 08:00 PM
Hi guys.. Been very busy with Christmas and all, but have been playing on and off. Was stuck all day yesterday at paladin! Won with metal and now I'm stuck with gadget..

DragonMaster128z
12-19-13, 08:00 PM
Gadget(10) <- Valkyrie 10 :)

Woodworker49
12-19-13, 08:07 PM

Congrats DA!

Woodworker49
12-19-13, 08:11 PM

Congrats on the win! Good luck on second shift.

DarkAther
12-19-13, 08:24 PM

Great job, filipina!!! Enjoy your egg!

DarkAther
12-19-13, 08:30 PM
Really big thank you guys... i just don't understand why my dragon doesn't work at all to think I'm using the same dragon same level and technique but still losing the battle in the end.. to think that you guys won that battle already.. that what annoyed me and frustrated me..

again I'm really thankful to have you guys for the helping me and guiding me here..

i wil try and see carry on fighting but I'm not sure how long I'm going to carry on like this. will see :((

Don't worry about it cdbabe!!! I've been there and it's hard hitting these diamond levels and see others pass you and not be able to keep up and finish easily. Sometimes other people suggestions never seemed to work for me either. Sometimes you go by what has worked for you in the past, sometimes not. Like I said- I've been there. I've had to turn away too and take a break from the game.
Wish I could help you more than just suggestions.
Good luck!

DarkAther
12-19-13, 08:35 PM
You get your crusader easy, I think it took me 70 trys but at least fire fails is only few seconds :) Congrats on your owl I never being able to get one :(

Thanks, Pribakes. I got him trying for Santa. Haven't gotten Santa yet.

DarkAther
12-19-13, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=FigmentValley;810430]In 20 minutes I get to end a 15 hour shift. I am going to slide home on the ice, attempt to defeat Avatar one last time and crash for the night. Tomorrow we are baking cookies in the oncology unit's kitchen! I will not be here much.

Be careful on the ice. We had it last night. Freezing rain and snow on top of that. Mostly stayed home today.

DarkAther
12-19-13, 08:49 PM

Aether- lost
Athletic- lost
Fuzzy- lost
Diamond- lost
Infinity- lost
Gold- lost

Have you tried planet, charm or Titan?

DarkAther
12-19-13, 08:52 PM
Thanks woodworker! :)

akking158
12-19-13, 08:58 PM
i've been stuck on round 22, lvl 14 infinity for most of the day now..lost Diamond 10 (MBB); Crusader 9 (MBB); Infinity 3 (MBM); Diamond 10 (BBB); Crusader 9 (BBB); Fire 1 (MMM); Diamond 10 (MMB). chance of these losses in a row is hanging at <4%. anyone running into the same roadblock?

Sumercarefree
12-19-13, 08:58 PM
This are my results hope it helps good luck :)

1. Santa - lv 10 Dinasty B+++
2. Firestorm - lv 10 Dinasty B+++
3. Fruitful - lv 10 Dinasty B+++
4. Fuzzy - lv 10 Dinasty BB++
5. Laserlight- lv 10 Dinasty B+++
6. Deep - lv 10 Dinasty BB++
7. Medusa - lv 10 Dinasty B+++
8. Chocolate - lv 10 Dinasty B+++
9. Charm - lv 10 Dinasty B+++
10. Familiar - lv 10 Dinasty B+++
11. Kite - lv 10 Dinasty B+++
12. Lotus - lv 10 Dinasty BM++
13. Leo - lv 10 Dinasty B++B
14. Castle - lv 10 Dinasty B+++
15. Paladin- lv 10 Paladin B+++ (lost Dinasty)
16.Gadget - lv 10 Dinasty BMB
17.Quartz- lv 10 Dinasty BB++
18.Pterodactyl - lv 10 Dinasty B++B
19.Tinsel- lv 10 Dinasty BM++
20. Black Knight- lv 10 Diamond B+++
21. DA - lv 10 Diamond B+++
22. Infinity- lv 10 Infinity BM+B
23.Hanukkah - lv 10 Infinity BB+B (lost ninja)
30- Avatar - lv 10 Valkyrie BM+++

This my new baby egg, so cute :) Good luck :)

Congrats.

Thanks will use a Diamond for Black Knight too.

Sumercarefree
12-19-13, 08:59 PM

Congrats Champion DA !

lorentw
12-19-13, 09:02 PM
Well after a long battle my level 3 black knight took out the round 25, now I must get some rest I have another 20 hour day that starts in 3 hours. 'tis the season.

JustKay
12-19-13, 09:11 PM
Wow, it's like TL flipped a switch somewhere and made all opponents in the arena badass... I see a lot of people are struggling now. Myself I've been running circles with Dynasty L20 for a while now... Passion, Cosmic, Diamond, Nano, SteamPunk, Black Knight, Valkyrie, and the around again with Passion, Cosmic...

JustKay
12-19-13, 09:14 PM
i've been stuck on round 22, lvl 14 infinity for most of the day now..lost Diamond 10 (MBB); Crusader 9 (MBB); Infinity 3 (MBM); Diamond 10 (BBB); Crusader 9 (BBB); Fire 1 (MMM); Diamond 10 (MMB). chance of these losses in a row is hanging at <4%. anyone running into the same roadblock?

I'm hitting a similar roadblock with Dynasty L20. I didn't have trouble with Infinity. My diamond took care of him on first try, but that was many hours ago.

klaxtor
12-19-13, 09:15 PM
I don't remember who posted it, but whoever used Lightning to beat Hanukkah, a BIG thank you!!
One try & on to round 24 in an hour.

22. Fire (10) > Infinity (14: M)
23. Lightning > Hanukkah (16: M)

JustKay
12-19-13, 09:15 PM
I know I have plenty of time left but it's still a bit frustrating. I'm actually considering spending a bit of gold for that special luck bonus you seem to get whenever you spend gold.

NouraMoh
12-19-13, 09:28 PM

Aether- lost
Athletic- lost
Fuzzy- lost
Diamond- lost
Infinity- lost
Gold- lost

Try Mirage or Emerald. Worked for me in 2 Tournaments before :)

pribakes
12-19-13, 09:30 PM
Congrats.

Thanks Summer, good luck to you, still fighting 2nd account, Im in elf now, but going to sleep now, will try to finish tomorrow . Good luck and good night :)

pribakes
12-19-13, 09:31 PM
Congrats on the win! Good luck on second shift.

Thanks Woodworker49, will finish in my 2nd tomorrow just lost twice to elf. Good night

NouraMoh
12-19-13, 09:32 PM

Congrats DA, you deserve it :)
Happy Holidays!

rene2222
12-19-13, 09:34 PM
Congrats.

I am going to use Diamond for Black Knight too. Do you think my Level 9 Diamond can defeat it? Tried Water twice, Treasure, Landworm and it doesn't seem to work.

s_lynne
12-19-13, 09:38 PM
Have you tried planet, charm or Titan?

Thanks, I tried Planet(lvl9) and beat him.

Mani_Sari
12-19-13, 09:40 PM
Any tips for black knight? Diamond, infinity, all the champions, metal, water, seabreeze, and dragons with blue in it lol, nothing works. Congrats to all who already finished, I'm always amazed how you guys finish so fast and make it look so easy. :D

Sumercarefree
12-19-13, 09:41 PM
Thanks Summer, good luck to you, still fighting 2nd account, Im in elf now, but going to sleep now, will try to finish tomorrow . Good luck and good night :)

Ah Black Knight strangled my Diamond too. :)
Perhaps will use a Crusader next.

Good Night and Good LUck.

NouraMoh
12-19-13, 09:53 PM
I myself used Big Bad for Black Knight B++B
Others used Landworm, Passion, Angel, Anubis..

larrystorm
12-19-13, 09:59 PM
Hi everyone. Hope you had a successful day if battles. I've been busy with doctor appts so this is my first visit today
Plus been stuck on Paladin all day and last night!!

Big congrats to you DarkAther. Great job!!!

nogard9
12-19-13, 10:07 PM
Well well, as said before, funnier and more important things incoming anyway - so struggling in tournament isn't that terrible really. After Magnetic had beaten Paladin there was a smooth fight against Gadget, who Lightning 10 took down with one big bash, and then Night Elf 8 beat Quartz with a bash and a magic crit. After that i needed a few attempts before Dynasty 8 managed to eliminate Pterodactyl, and currently i'm wondering what comes first - my eyelids shutting for the night or Tinsel welcoming me into arena...we'll see....zzzzzzzz

Thanks for the tip! My Lightning was able to take out Gadget with one magic!

larrystorm
12-19-13, 10:11 PM
Yay!! Round 30 Epic Black Knight beat Avatar Lv 20, BB++. First time try black knight in this tourney & win against Avatar.

Congrats Kami! So pleased for you. Have a wonderful holiday. Thanks for your kind words and sentiments. Truly the meaning of the season :)

larrystorm
12-19-13, 10:16 PM
Avatar goes down to Dynasty B+++M.

Congrats Woodworker for the big win!!! Merry Christmas. Thanks for the posting of results and you're great sense if humor :)

cdbabe
12-19-13, 10:17 PM
For consolation I passed easily after 3 attempt dark angel with my level 9 Rose MMM.

My next opponent is infinity another Big opponent for me since I don't have diamond :-(

That's why I'm asking you guys again for any suggestion which dragon I use??

Cheers!!

cdbabe
12-19-13, 10:24 PM
Don't worry about it cdbabe!!! I've been there and it's hard hitting these diamond levels and see others pass you and not be able to keep up and finish easily. Sometimes other people suggestions never seemed to work for me either. Sometimes you go by what has worked for you in the past, sometimes not. Like I said- I've been there. I've had to turn away too and take a break from the game.
Wish I could help you more than just suggestions.
Good luck!

BIG thank you DA for really nice comforting messaged. I'm glad I'm not alone in this position :-)

It's really great help and uplift my fighting spirit. As I have said il carry on and hope finish till the end. Together with other which I think most of us left behind are struggling now.

So guys lets do this and lets fight to the end!!

cdbabe
12-19-13, 10:31 PM
No joy, here. YET. Avatar beat Dynasty. I shall try Black Knight in an hour.

Go make dinner for your hungry family, DA. :)

Cdbabe - please do not get too frustrated. The entire "game" is a random selection of percentages. What works one time for some may or may not work for others. For that matter, what fails for you one or five times may win on the sixth try. Each time you battle you are still dealing with the same odds.... So an opponent with only 10 percent chance that you can beat it may take many rounds. Or.... It may not. Keep pounding away. You CAN do it! You have time. It will work. I have confidence in you.

Thank you figmentvalley :-) for lovely advice :-) really appreciated.

I hope so too I can finish the tournament with my own avatar. Hope time won't be hindrance with me :-(

Any suggestion for my next opponent Infinity ?? I don't have diamond :-(

Again thank you!!

larrystorm
12-19-13, 10:38 PM

Congrats Pribakes!!!!! Have a truly wonderful holiday :)

larrystorm
12-19-13, 10:41 PM

Have a wonderful time tomorrow. Congrats!! May your holiday be filled with love and laughter

cakeandpie
12-19-13, 10:43 PM
17. Quartz defeated by Sapphire 10
18. Pterodactyl defeated by Scorpion 10
19. Tinsel defeated by Ninja 10

I would really like to be done with Black Knight...these high-level Champions are the pits to fight! But despite being behind in this tourney, I've been having a good couple days in DS--getting enough gold to buy diamond finally, breeding a Golem (my first stone dragon besides the basic Stone), and getting the last comet core to craft Comet. :)

larrystorm
12-19-13, 10:45 PM

I would really like to be done with Black Knight...these high-level Champions are the pits to fight! But despite being behind in this tourney, I've been having a good couple days in DS--getting enough gold to buy diamond finally, breeding a Golem (my first stone dragon besides the basic Stone), and getting the last comet core to craft Comet. :)

You're ahead of me!!! I think you're going great! And congrats on new dragons to your island :)

cdbabe
12-19-13, 10:48 PM
Congrats to kami, pribakes and filipina for finishing their tournament!!!

Well done my dear neighbor!!!

Again thank you for guiding us :-)

1ruby3
12-19-13, 11:00 PM
Finally, 20-black night defeated with forestfire (b++b)

After loosing with diamonds, champs, water,metal,fire, forest

Now waiting for round 22-dark angel any advice? Thanks

akking158
12-19-13, 11:03 PM
I'm hitting a similar roadblock with Dynasty L20. I didn't have trouble with Infinity. My diamond took care of him on first try, but that was many hours ago.

i've just lost diamond a 4th time against infinity.. 9% on those four attempts alone. with the rest of my losses there was a 1.7% chance of this many in a row. i'm at a loss for words..

last tourney, i spent 24 rounds on lvl 20 dynasty before getting him with epic diamond. with a 10% win rate across the board getting stuck on that round is a little more anticipated even if it doesn't make it any less frustrating. hope you can get past dynasty soon- good luck!

cdbabe
12-19-13, 11:03 PM

I bear dark angel with my ros? level 9 MMM

Our also suggest green, forest, light, fuzzy, dynasty if you got this dragon.

Goodluck!!!

midnightmeerkat
12-19-13, 11:04 PM

Congrats on finally getting your diamond, such a great feeling isn't it??!! And also getting the other dragons too!

cdbabe
12-19-13, 11:04 PM

I mean I beat dark angel with Ros? dragon MMM

midnightmeerkat
12-19-13, 11:07 PM
Just beat mercury on both my games.... I'm doing better this tournie than the previous ones so far :) I haven't been stuck for days on one dragon....... Errrr.... Yet lol

DarkAther
12-19-13, 11:10 PM
Congrats Champion DA !

Thanks, Sumer! Good luck on the next round!

DarkAther
12-19-13, 11:13 PM
Congrats DA, you deserve it :)
Happy Holidays!
Thanks! Happy Holidays to you too!

DarkAther
12-19-13, 11:14 PM
Thanks, I tried Planet(lvl9) and beat him.

Congrats!!!