PDA

View Full Version : Santa Jump game

Lesimony
12-17-13, 07:27 AM
Got a goal to download this game. It is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Description in App Store says there are "easy to use motion controls" but I haven't found any way to control anything no matter where I touch on the screen. There's now info on how to play, how to score, or anything. Just a drunk Santa bouncing thru clouds and UFOs with rock Christmas music in the background. Was this game even ready for release yet? I'm posting here because I can't find info in any other section of the Storm 8 forums.

mamareader02
12-17-13, 07:48 AM
Got a goal to download this game. It is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Description in App Store says there are "easy to use motion controls" but I haven't found any way to control anything no matter where I touch on the screen. There's now info on how to play, how to score, or anything. Just a drunk Santa bouncing thru clouds and UFOs with rock Christmas music in the background. Was this game even ready for release yet? I'm posting here because I can't find info in any other section of the Storm 8 forums.

Same here....I just swiped my finger randomly...glad we don't have to try to get to higher levels on it..still no clue how it's actually played...and I thought it was a bit "adult" myself,very surprised TL had it as a goal.oh well,it's done and gems collected

carlosprie
12-17-13, 08:20 AM
You are not supposed to have to use fingers. You have to move your device and get him up to the sky. It is really difficult for me, but my daughter has another one like this in her Pou game and she is very good at it

DarkAther
12-17-13, 09:51 AM
I thought it was stupid too. No instructions nothing. Got the gold and deleted the game. Spent longer downloading the game, than having it on my iPhone.

Lesimony
12-17-13, 11:20 AM
You are not supposed to have to use fingers. You have to move your device and get him up to the sky. It is really difficult for me, but my daughter has another one like this in her Pou game and she is very good at it
Knowing that the game makes a little more sense. Just wish they had thought to include instructions. Still will be deleting.

midnightmeerkat
12-17-13, 11:26 AM
Downloaded, gems collected, game deleted :)

igames4me
12-17-13, 11:56 AM
thanks tl for the gold/gems

iluvboydragons
12-17-13, 12:42 PM
I thought it was stupid too. No instructions nothing. Got the gold and deleted the game. Spent longer downloading the game, than having it on my iPhone.

I downloaded the game but how do I collect the gold????

Lesimony
12-17-13, 12:46 PM
Play for a minute, then go back to DS. You may have to visit a neighbor for the game to sync and offer reward.

iluvboydragons
12-17-13, 12:47 PM

Ok I figured it out thanks anyway everyone...I like getting gold like this!!!

SecretTarth
12-17-13, 12:51 PM

Completely close out your game and restart it. The goal should pop up for you to collect - you have to buy a decoration in order to get the gold.

DragonRA7
12-17-13, 04:42 PM
My goal for this is gone anyone else have it disappear?

NouraMoh
12-17-13, 04:44 PM
Downloaded, gems collected, game deleted :)

Same here!
Silly game, isn't it ?!

iluvboydragons
12-17-13, 05:35 PM
Completely close out your game and restart it. The goal should pop up for you to collect - you have to buy a decoration in order to get the gold.

I got it thanks...that was the easiest gold I've ever gotten!!!;):D

danni7788
12-17-13, 06:31 PM
My goal for this is gone anyone else have it disappear?

Mine disappeared too. I got it this morning but couldn't download it at the moment.. Got back from work and logged in... But no more goal :(

DragonMaster128z
12-17-13, 08:45 PM
I like this game lol

ginrae22
12-18-13, 10:40 AM
Mine disappeared too. I got it this morning but couldn't download it at the moment.. Got back from work and logged in... But no more goal :(

yeah you're right it is gone... so...we had the goal for what a whole whopping two days?! How is that fair?!

igames4me
12-18-13, 11:20 AM
yeah you're right it is gone... so...we had the goal for what a whole whopping two days?! How is that fair?!

If you got the goal in your game you should go ahead and download it even if it disappeared

You should get credit for it.... On the games you saw it pop up but not on the games you didn't open at that time

I hurried and downloaded fast after I saw complaints here so I figured maybe tl would remove it since people were complaining.

Tl did a goal that rewarded gems/gold where all you had to do is download and open the games once
How easy is that and people still complain

danni7788
12-18-13, 11:32 AM
If you got the goal in your game you should go ahead and download it even if it disappeared

You should get credit for it.... On the games you saw it pop up but not on the games you didn't open at that time

I hurried and downloaded fast after I saw complaints here so I figured maybe tl would remove it since people were complaining.

Tl did a goal that rewarded gems/gold where all you had to do is download and open the games once
How easy is that and people still complain

Thank you! This worked for me.

sfallday
12-19-13, 12:16 AM
Week I downloaded opened and played reopened dragon story bought decor and no gold. Boooooooooo