PDA

View Full Version : Dino Dragon not Tradeable?

Anaboe
12-17-13, 07:13 AM
I have now 4 Dino-dragons, and bought a second Ancient tarpit so I can evolve them to lvl 4, but now my first Dino is lvl 4 and I noticed I can't trade it.

This is wierd, because Pterodactyl, who is also a single-coulor dragon, ?s tradeable.

Does this mean my only option is to sell the three Dino's voor 100 each? I think it's rediculous...

Lesimony
12-17-13, 07:35 AM
I'm pretty sure the first dragon of any "non-color" single-icon set is not tradeable. This includes Mythic, Stone, Zodiac, Dino, Royal, Tropic, etc. The later ones can be traded, and the single colors that split (black and pink) can be traded. I'm not sure about Metal, but he probably can't be traded. I agree it's stupid.

danni7788
12-17-13, 06:37 PM
I'm pretty sure the first dragon of any "non-color" single-icon set is not tradeable. This includes Mythic, Stone, Zodiac, Dino, Royal, Tropic, etc. The later ones can be traded, and the single colors that split (black and pink) can be traded. I'm not sure about Metal, but he probably can't be traded. I agree it's stupid.

Good theory!! I was wondering what the pattern was- why some single elements can be traded and others can't. That's a reasonable explanation :)