PDA

View Full Version : New dragons are "super rare"

Vyxsin69
12-17-13, 05:34 AM
So it seems that unless you have the gold to buy them, you can't have the new dragons because they're mostly super rare, or rare. THAT STINKS!!!! :mad:

Just my 2?

Vyxsin69
12-17-13, 05:35 AM
*just my 2 cents

MakJulos
12-17-13, 09:54 AM
Hmm, not following here...can't you just breed them? Sorry, "just" is wrong, it's sometimes (most often) a pain to try and get a specific dragon by breeding ofc... I have a bunch of rares and super rares, and not bought any of them. Maybe i'm misunderstanding your post completely hmm....

mash4u1
12-17-13, 07:49 PM
Your missing the point completely. :)

Vyxsin69
12-18-13, 07:44 PM
Yes, you should be able to breed dragons and get the new ones that are out...

BUT....most of the new dragons are rare and super rare so you could breed your dragons all day and night, but you probably won't get them.....unless you have the gold to buy them.

If you go to the "Featured" menu, the new dragons are all rare and super rare and can't be bought with coins. Why?? Why can't we get a featured dragon that can be bought with coins?

Maybe I'm just cranky cause I keep trying to breed one of the xmas dragons, trying the different color combos and I keep ending up with dragons I already own lol. It's frustrating!!!! The eggs show up and I end up having to sell them cause I already own them. I feel like I'm just wasting my time :/

1SpyroTheDragon1
01-06-14, 12:15 PM
Yes, you should be able to breed dragons and get the new ones that are out...

BUT....most of the new dragons are rare and super rare so you could breed your dragons all day and night, but you probably won't get them.....unless you have the gold to buy them.

If you go to the "Featured" menu, the new dragons are all rare and super rare and can't be bought with coins. Why?? Why can't we get a featured dragon that can be bought with coins?

Maybe I'm just cranky cause I keep trying to breed one of the xmas dragons, trying the different color combos and I keep ending up with dragons I already own lol. It's frustrating!!!! The eggs show up and I end up having to sell them cause I already own them. I feel like I'm just wasting my time :/

Hmm. I'm pretty sure that They make the holidays and limiteds worth gold just so you'll either buy them by first wasting real $$ to buy gold or wasting all your time trying to breed them. Believe me, they can be near impossible to get.