PDA

View Full Version : Wizard School or Barracks???

GNinjin
12-17-13, 03:43 AM
Pretty much says it all. I have 224 gems.
Should I buy the Wizard school, or wait and get the Barracks?
Thanks.

Castloninian
12-17-13, 04:20 AM
Wizard school is great and you get daily use out of it several times (between 5 and 10 energy depending on what level it is upgraded to). I only just got the barracks because it will help with these timed quests, but other than that I could have done without it. I would go for wizard school first. I'm now saving up for a second wizard school.

jimboser
12-17-13, 09:19 AM
I think with the increased number of timed quests, that the Barracks might be a good choice, depending on how much time you have to play the game. If you are struggling with timed quests, Barracks may be a better fit. If you are always out of energy, then Wizard School. It all comes down to how you're able to play and which will help you more.

Ideally, you'd want both. ;)

gdmcrjunkie
12-17-13, 11:47 AM
Wizard school for sure! All the extra energy is so useful. As for timed quests, the castle's been more than enough so far. If you don't check the game often you can set a timer to let you know when the knights'll be back, no time wasted that way~ Anyhow I know I wouldn't be able to cook enough for extra adventures...

CLOVERKAITO
12-17-13, 07:14 PM
If you can manage to cook 2 or more feasts per days then go with the barracks. If you need more energy all the time then go with the wizard school.

Personally I got 1st wizard school first (when the goal prompted me to get it), then the barracks (when the goal prompted me to get it), then the 2nd wizard school.

And no I haven't spent a single cent on this game. It's all from earning gems in game =)

dinendash7474
12-18-13, 04:40 PM
I've got both and the school is much more helpful!!! The Barracks were finally helpful being able to run two Christmas quests at the same time but I would still buy the Wizard School first.