PDA

View Full Version : Always Disconnect

Adjie8
12-17-13, 02:17 AM
Lately I always get disconnect message when I try to enter this game. If just once or twice, I'm understand but if this occurrred all the time when the others of Storm 8 fine and so stabile. What's going on here ?

FrozenTurtle
12-17-13, 12:50 PM
Does this occur everyday or is this the first time it happened? What time does it usually occur?

Chianti
12-17-13, 04:12 PM
Turtle, there is no specific time it happens most. At best its sporadic, and closing/relaunching or deleting/re-installing doesn't always fix the issue.

You should have the developers advertise the forums in the game somehow; that way you'll get more people on here providing feedback.

Adjie8
12-18-13, 12:27 AM
Does this occur everyday or is this the first time it happened? What time does it usually occur?

Occurred almost everyday sporadis Turtle. I'm so tired to trick it by open the storm 8 other games such as Castle story, Restaurant Story, and Bakery Story to make me enter to the game.

Adjie8
12-18-13, 07:53 AM
I got disconnect again and when I restart my Iphone I got an attack. I'm very tired

Adjie8
12-18-13, 11:04 PM
Always disconnect but got an attack. And I'm tired to face it. I think I will curse whom attack me when I could not logon to hahaha ...

Adjie8
12-18-13, 11:08 PM
I wish whom attack me when I got disconnect suddenly get more unlucky in life