PDA

View Full Version : How to sell wallpaper and flooring

HengAs
12-16-13, 05:09 PM
I have one not understand questions. How to sell the wall decorations and carpet in my restaurant?

kooky panda
12-16-13, 05:17 PM
You cannot sell them.
You can place new ones over them, then those will go into your storage.

diamondsuicide
01-08-14, 04:50 PM
Are they going to ever fix it so you can sell them? It's so stupid I have so many from goals and it's annoying

ElaineCarrel
01-08-14, 08:54 PM
Wallpaper and floor tiles CANNOT BE SOLD.
The wall decorations can b sold. However when u sell anything u only get 10% of the purchase price. Also anything u bought w gems u will only b paid 4 w coins. Once u give up a gem ull never get it back.
2 sale wall decor u need 2 go into the Design Tab and click on what u want 2 sale. Ull get asked if ur sure u want 2 sale it, then click on yes or no. So click on Yes and them ull c the item disappear and coins will appear in thin air. U can also sale floor decorations the same way.
Like kooky panda said old wallpaper and floor tiles r just covered up and placed in storage. U never know when u might want 2 reuse them.
Remember 2 b sure u want 2 sale the item b cuz I regret having sold some items when I was a fairly new player since I sure could use them now as floor decorations. I'll never make that mistake again.
Sorry.

Campingpixi
01-09-14, 11:53 AM
It would be nice if we could sell them but I think in the end we would end up kicking ourselves for doing it if we could.

arushig21
06-21-15, 04:08 PM
Yeah, it would be nice. I have a **** load of wallpaper and flooring and I would get a lot of money for selling them.

Pepperleaf
10-13-16, 10:22 AM
Not just wallpaper and flooring, I'd like to sell constructable parts. All these thing are cluttering my storage.

A simple: "just check box to sell all" option for stored items would really, really be useful.