PDA

View Full Version : I quit

omfgruk
12-16-13, 01:49 PM
Thanks for the game it was good but now enough is enough the expansion takes 2 to 5 expansion permits and in order to get those u need 30 trade tickets for 1 expansion permit still missing 1 alicorn piece no burning ember yet and then I feel like it's an insult in order to finish a talk u want us to pay 30 gems for a winter white tree if we don't have gems then what we have to pay for the gems no thanks I'm done with the paying now . I have got 4 task that seem to be close to impossible to do . So for all that I quit !! I wish everyone fun with the game.

Gardienn
12-16-13, 02:34 PM
See ya. :)

misty71
12-16-13, 03:22 PM
I kinda agree with you everything takes soooo long to do its now becoming tedious. If you don't have enough gems you can't complete quests & I'm not paying out for them because everything is so dam expensive,then your left with half done quests etc. never had enough time to complete glimmerbat quest so it's now in storage & the inn quest not completed. Why can't we use coins we collect to purchase items instead of gems.

sillymellie
12-16-13, 03:47 PM
I kinda agree with you everything takes soooo long to do its now becoming tedious. If you don't have enough gems you can't complete quests & I'm not paying out for them because everything is so dam expensive,then your left with half done quests etc. never had enough time to complete glimmerbat quest so it's now in storage & the inn quest not completed. Why can't we use coins we collect to purchase items instead of gems.

Probably because the game is free and they have to make money somewhere.
That being said, I agree. Some quests are just ridiculous, like the current one. Spend gems for chopping trees. no thanks.
Not to mentions gems traps :(

kooky panda
12-16-13, 03:57 PM
I am sorry to see you are leaving the game.
If you ever want to come back, your game will be here waiting for you!!