PDA

View Full Version : How much $$ to Expand to 17x20?

Unregistered
01-11-11, 08:42 AM
When I hit Level 40 in Bakery Story, how many Coins will I need to expand to 17 x 20? I would like to know how much I have to save when I get there.
I know it is 40 Gems, but I want to save the coins for it instead. How much is it, it is greyed out until I hit level 40.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 12:37 PM
When I hit Level 40 in Bakery Story, how many Coins will I need to expand to 17 x 20? I would like to know how much I have to save when I get there.
I know it is 40 Gems, but I want to save the coins for it instead. How much is it, it is greyed out until I hit level 40.

I emailed support and they won't reply either. 7 levels to go and I guess I'll find out, won't I?

Unregistered
01-12-11, 12:48 PM
I emailed support and they won't reply either. 7 levels to go and I guess I'll find out, won't I?

I don't have my ipad with me at work, but I'll respond to this when I'm at home. I'm on level 46, so I can let you know. I believe it's about 2.5 million, but I'll double check.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 01:38 PM
i don't have my ipad with me at work, but i'll respond to this when i'm at home. I'm on level 46, so i can let you know. I believe it's about 2.5 million, but i'll double check.

thanks so much =)

Unregistered
01-12-11, 05:59 PM
thanks so much =)

I was totally wrong....it looks like it's 5 million for the last expansion....crazy

Unregistered
01-12-11, 09:06 PM
Is anyone else having issues expanding? I keep getting enough friends/gems/coins to buy an expansion and then the option is gone. (ie) i earned 100,000 coins but the option was gone when I went to expand...happened at 10 gems and 15 friends, too. Any help???

Unregistered
01-12-11, 09:09 PM
Is anyone else having issues expanding? I keep getting enough friends/gems/coins to buy an expansion and then the option is gone. (ie) i earned 100,000 coins but the option was gone when I went to expand...happened at 10 gems and 15 friends, too. Any help???

Not sure if this is the problem.... but, you need a certain number of neighbours to be able to BUY the expansion with coins. I cant remember there ever being an expansion for 10 gems, it is usually 40 gems, but I could be wrong.

Unregistered
01-13-11, 06:43 AM
Not sure if this is the problem.... but, you need a certain number of neighbours to be able to BUY the expansion with coins. I cant remember there ever being an expansion for 10 gems, it is usually 40 gems, but I could be wrong.

OH WOW
5 MILLION coins. Amazing. 20% the way there then. Thanks so much for your answer, now I am much better for that shock of 5 million as opposed to 2.5 million.

And yes to the next poster, it had always been 40 gems to buy each expansion as I went. But then again, TL seems to change the rules as they go along as well.

I didn't want to do 40 gems for the last one to 17x20 since I only have 6 left and would need to use those to put up the new Wall Tiles on the expanded bakery.
There's nothing much to spend the coins on anymore as for as decorations, so I will stick it out and hope to reach 5 million coins. At least it gives me a goal other than cook, tip, cook, tip.
Thanks so much for your reply!

Grandpa Buck
01-13-11, 11:48 PM
I think all of these inconsistencies with the Bakery is why many people are leaving the game. Why can't you have the option of using coins or using gems and making it a reasonable amount??????????????????????????

Unregistered
01-25-11, 12:04 PM
Ok, I am the Original Poster here.. and I am sooo annoyed that after FOURTEEN days of the Email that I sent to TL this is their OFFICIAL response:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TeamLava Support Amaranth, Jan-25 10:54 (PST):
Hi Marie,

For tips and tricks for our games, please visit our forums at forums.teamlava.com

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you.

Yours,
TeamLava Support Amaranth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I replied back that he is such a jerk.