PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story: Christmas Edition [Android]

yayacupcake
12-16-13, 11:54 AM
Found it on the Google play store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon32&hl=en

It’s the most wonderful time of the year, Dragon Story: Christmas! Get in the holiday spirit and hatch exclusive, Christmas-themed dragons! Raise your dragons from babies to epic adults and breed them to discover rare rare dragons!

- FESTIVE NEW TINSEL DRAGON! The perfect decoration for your Christmas Isle!

https://lh4.ggpht.com/5g84BLu0fnPBH0R74rIktnz2lTCazZJtHf0TIqUj8BXfMptEDq MtDaZP6lHTgWaH-Q=h900

igames4me
12-16-13, 11:57 AM
Ahh I want it
So tinsel hasn't been breedable on android and I can imagine some android wasted gold trying for it

They should get their gold back if this is true

Is there decor like Christmas tree ? Snowman? Pls post

yayacupcake
12-16-13, 12:02 PM
Quick thought about getting iOS features for Android... I know that one of the issues is due to the plethora of different pieces of hardware out there... but could TL possibly just develop an Android version for some of the newer devices? Let's say, for example, requirements... 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 600 or 800 processor, OS version 4.2 +. That would make the list of devices go from thousands to maybe 20... I wouldn't mind that my device wouldn't be compatible, but eventually I'll upgrade to one that is. And with Christmas rolling around a lot of people will be upgrading. Just a thought.

creolepraline
12-16-13, 12:02 PM
Free gold for me. Yay!

yayacupcake
12-16-13, 12:04 PM
Ahh I want it
So tinsel hasn't been breedable on android and I can imagine some android wasted gold trying for it

They should get their gold back if this is true

Is there decor like Christmas tree ? Snowman? Pls post

Waiting for install bonus here... someone else will have to jump in early. No new version, still 1.0.7.7, not even a bug fix, I can wait. All I want for Christmas is some parity... :P

creolepraline
12-16-13, 12:04 PM
Quick thought about getting iOS features for Android... I know that one of the issues is due to the plethora of different pieces of hardware out there... but could TL possibly just develop an Android version for some of the newer devices? Let's say, for example, requirements... 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 600 or 800 processor, OS version 4.2 +. That would make the list of devices go from thousands to maybe 20... I wouldn't mind that my device wouldn't be compatible, but eventually I'll upgrade to one that is. And with Christmas rolling around a lot of people will be upgrading. Just a thought.

That's Actually a great idea that should have been implemented a long time ago. So many games I wanted to play had requirements that my old lg Optimus wouldn't allow. I eventually got a better phone and didn't have that problem. Some players would still complain about this but oh well.

yayacupcake
12-16-13, 12:18 PM
That's Actually a great idea that should have been implemented a long time ago. So many games I wanted to play had requirements that my old lg Optimus wouldn't allow. I eventually got a better phone and didn't have that problem. Some players would still complain about this but oh well.

Don't think I'd mind. If a game is not compatible it just doesn't show up for you. I got an older version of a racing game on my device since the current version is not compatible, and I don't mind. I also cannot get a tower defense series either. But when I upgrade, then I'll be able to get them. If a game developer wants to do that, it's up to them. TeamLava said they support Android, and I think that even have some devices on the same version would go a huge way, even if they just started with "Exclusive to Nexus 5" or something like that.

yayacupcake
12-16-13, 12:26 PM
Anyways, back on topic. I love the designs for the Reindeer (Rudolph) & Holly Dragons. Hopefully they'll be around for a good long while.

Justchilling0024
12-16-13, 12:32 PM
So far just force closed with new game

sfallday
12-16-13, 01:17 PM
I wish iOS got as many games to download as droid. I play on both and droid literally gets twice as many it's ****

yayacupcake
12-16-13, 01:30 PM
I wish iOS got as many games to download as droid. I play on both and droid literally gets twice as many it's ___

iOS just gets the updates rolled into the current version unless they specifically release a "version". Do you really want to play on version 1.0.7.7 on your iOS? :: baffled ::

sfallday
12-16-13, 01:58 PM
iOS just gets the updates rolled into the current version unless they specifically release a "version". Do you really want to play on version 1.0.7.7 on your iOS? :: baffled ::

I want 30 gold like they get

igames4me
12-16-13, 02:12 PM
I want 30 gold like they get

And they want crafting and tournaments like we get

sfallday
12-16-13, 02:39 PM
And they want crafting and tournaments like we get

With how arena and tourneys treat me I'd gladly trade them it's a waste of time

ginrae22
12-16-13, 05:40 PM
I wish iOS got as many games to download as droid. I play on both and droid literally gets twice as many it's ****

yeah I agree. I feel quite unloved! I know we got things and still do that they can't but come on the Christmas versions are what matter most to me and I get zip in any of my games. : (

yayacupcake
12-16-13, 06:00 PM
Hey cool, install bonus is up already. That was fast!

igames4me
12-16-13, 06:03 PM
Hey cool, install bonus is up already. That was fast!

Congrats I hope there is decor(hopefully iOS gets it too)

yayacupcake
12-16-13, 07:26 PM
Congrats I hope there is decor(hopefully iOS gets it too)

No new decorations or even a theme. Might be new quests, but I couldn't tell. Too many quests I've ignored.

AzHadz
12-16-13, 08:18 PM
Waiting for install bonus here... someone else will have to jump in early. No new version, still 1.0.7.7, not even a bug fix, I can wait. All I want for Christmas is some parity... :P

It will never happen. We asked for it last year. We asked for it for New Years. We asked for it for Easter...We asked for it for the 1 year aniversary. We continue to ask for it and continue to be denied. TeamLava has ZERO interest in bringing about parity...something that other games have no problem with REGARDLESS of the number of Android devices out there. That's a cop out! TL is incompetent...Period!

kurebiz
12-16-13, 08:21 PM
I can't seem to download it.

sfallday
12-16-13, 09:39 PM
It will never happen. We asked for it last year. We asked for it for New Years. We asked for it for Easter...We asked for it for the 1 year aniversary. We continue to ask for it and continue to be denied. TeamLava has ZERO interest in bringing about parity...something that other games have no problem with REGARDLESS of the number of Android devices out there. That's a cop out! TL is incompetent...Period!

It's not just TL other games I play are different iOS to android

asyran2012
12-17-13, 04:34 AM
I see spoilers of new dragons lol