PDA

View Full Version : New Member of the Gem Trap Club...x2

yumyumsnack
12-16-13, 10:54 AM
Last week I lost almost all the gems I saved for Christmas decor on instantly cooking food. Food that I chose because it was slow cooking since I had no remaining counter space. 15 Ovens worth.

Today while collecting tips, he dreaded 'processing' message appeared - I thought tip collecting was safe from the Processing Thief, but before I knew it, 10 gems were deducted in exchange for a small pile of coins I didn't particularly want or need- I have millions already.

I can sure see why players would vow to never spend real money. TL brings you in by making a awesome free game, which, inexplicably, makes you actually want to spend real money with little rationalizations like, 'It's not so much to pay for a little fun' ...then, ZAP! When I sell off those utensil collectibles it always asks if I'm sure ( really, really sure) -

I can see by the fact that these gem losses bother me that I have been too involved in this little screen of mine, and it's time to cool it.

I wonder if anyone subjected to this disheartening event has ever received a reply from TL.

MsBrookeNicole
12-16-13, 11:15 AM
Hate when that happens!

Just last week, I played on my iPod touch. Never played on iOS before (usually use my Nexus 7 tablet), and I had no idea there was an option to finish all your dishes for like 30-50 gems there. I was tapping too fast when serving recipes and of course accidentally wasted 40 gems. >_>

Sadly, I don't think TL can do anything. It's my understanding that they don't give back gems for accidental things like that. This is why I never use my own money on gems. I bought some on Black Friday, but used an old iTunes gift card. I would only spend my own dollars (and quite happily) if they gave us the much requested confirm button.

kooky panda
12-16-13, 11:21 AM
You can add your feedback for wanting a gem confirmation button here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?27916-Gem-confirmation&p=675749&viewfull=1#post675749)

Also please remember that support issues are private between the player and Team Lava.

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum