PDA

View Full Version : Big thumb glitch?

gina8080
12-15-13, 06:36 PM
Every time I place an object in the center of my store, a big thumb appears right above it. I then have to store it to get rid of the thumb. But for some reason it's only happens in the center. I have no clue what to do and I can't put anything there...any tips would help! I already messages support a long time ago about but they said they would look into it.

CuddlyDragon
12-15-13, 06:42 PM
Have you tried reinstalling to see if that fixes it? :)

gina8080
12-16-13, 03:17 PM
Have you tried reinstalling to see if that fixes it? :)

No I haven't tried reinstalling it. So if I delete the app and reinstall will my game still be there? Thx!

kooky panda
12-16-13, 03:20 PM
You games are saved on Team Lava's servers so you game is safe.
(under your game- menu-help- make sure you have set up a storm ID and also a password)

If reinstalling does not help, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

gina8080
12-17-13, 04:18 PM
You games are saved on Team Lava's servers so you game is safe.
(under your game- menu-help- make sure you have set up a storm ID and also a password)

If reinstalling does not help, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Okay so I reinstalled it last night and tried it out today, I placed an object in the center and the big thumb came back:( should I message support about it again? Thx again

FrozenTurtle
12-17-13, 07:08 PM
Okay so I reinstalled it last night and tried it out today, I placed an object in the center and the big thumb came back:( should I message support about it again? Thx again

I took a look at your account and I don't see any big thumb in your game. Has this issue been resolved?

CuteTali
12-17-13, 08:06 PM
This is just a thought, but maybe you have a "Like" that you haven't picked up that's causing that?

gina8080
12-17-13, 08:06 PM
I took a look at your account and I don't see any big thumb in your game. Has this issue been resolved?

No I don't believe so, I just don't have anything in the center of my store at the moment. I can place something there to see if it appears.

gina8080
12-17-13, 08:09 PM
This is just a thought, but maybe you have a "Like" that you haven't picked up that's causing that?

I thought maybe that's what it was, but it never goes away, it's only in the center of my store. I posted a pic...

PinkPixiShop
12-19-13, 12:35 PM
One thing I encounter on occasion - very infrequently to be clear - is an odd apparition of sorts. It's like one of my counters magically appears in the exact same spot in every single shop I visit when I am making my rounds to tip neighbors. The ONLY was it goes away is if I turn off my phone and start over. Other than that, I've not encountered the massive thumb you have pictured in that image. It's kinda funny!

Bostonneworleans72
07-02-14, 06:39 AM
One thing I encounter on occasion - very infrequently to be clear - is an odd apparition of sorts. It's like one of my counters magically appears in the exact same spot in every single shop I visit when I am making my rounds to tip neighbors. The ONLY was it goes away is if I turn off my phone and start over. Other than that, I've not encountered the massive thumb you have pictured in that image. It's kinda funny!
I have recently noticed the big blue thumb in my shop. It seems to appear whenever I put an item from a chest in a certain area. I have tried reinstalling and it goes away for a few minutes but it comes right back. This is very frustrating and I'm afraid my game will crash. Can anyone help?

kooky panda
07-02-14, 04:24 PM
I have recently noticed the big blue thumb in my shop. It seems to appear whenever I put an item from a chest in a certain area. I have tried reinstalling and it goes away for a few minutes but it comes right back. This is very frustrating and I'm afraid my game will crash. Can anyone help?
I think the only way to get rid of this thumb is to send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can remove it.

Bostonneworleans72
07-03-14, 10:08 AM
I think the only way to get rid of this thumb is to send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can remove it.

I emailed them and they said it means a customer liked your items. The only way I was able to remove it was to put the decor in storage(sigh) and leave the spot empty. Thank you.

gina8080
07-23-14, 01:35 PM
I'm still encountering this, nothing has changed! It's such a bummer cause I have to leave the center of my store bare...anytime I place an item new or old...there comes that darn blue thumb and it just stays there! I've realized I'm the only one that can see it but I get annoyed by it so that's why I place nothing there...o well��

kooky panda
07-23-14, 02:32 PM
I'm still encountering this, nothing has changed! It's such a bummer cause I have to leave the center of my store bare...anytime I place an item new or old...there comes that darn blue thumb and it just stays there! I've realized I'm the only one that can see it but I get annoyed by it so that's why I place nothing there...o well��
Have you already sent a email to support on this?

gina8080
07-23-14, 02:51 PM
Have you already sent a email to support on this?

Well I did about 6 months ago when I first created this post. They did reply but all they said was thanks for letting us know we will look into this.

catphantomcake
07-26-14, 02:02 AM
I've already had that big thumb in my shop, I didn't do anything, just keep it there and after 2 days it disappear. I think u should wait for awhile it will disappear.

gina8080
07-29-14, 11:07 PM
I've already had that big thumb in my shop, I didn't do anything, just keep it there and after 2 days it disappear. I think u should wait for awhile it will disappear.

Hmm maybe I will try it and see what happens! Thanks for the tip!