PDA

View Full Version : iTunes sign in box STILL APPEARS!!!!!!!!!

pipipooh1977
12-15-13, 05:42 PM
Why can't you fix this bug? I'm not the only one having issues with the sign in box constantly popping up when I go in the game! It is VERY aggregating!!! I uninstalled, force closed out....NOTHING WORKS. When I do finally sign in the box goes away then reappears a second later....what the.....? FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!! It's been doing this since I bought the starter pack on Nov. 24th!!!!! It's getting old already......:mad: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

[S8] Regina
12-16-13, 04:11 PM
Sorry about that! We are still looking into this issue. Thank you for your patience!

pipipooh1977
12-27-13, 10:08 PM
Wanted to let you know that the sign in box does not appear in the Christmas version but if I go in the original version it still constantly appears. So the issue is with the starter pack that I bought but it failed to download, TL had to manually give me the items from the starter pack. I did research online and Apple stated on a forum that if you have the sign in box appearing in a game app it probably is a failed download and you just can't see it on the screen. And it was a failed download when I purchased the starter pack on nov. 24th. I really wish it would get fixed. :(

chucky_egg
12-28-13, 01:46 AM
I had exactly the same issue and the only thing that resolved it was that fact I got a new iPad for Christmas and had to transfer my games over to that. Somehow, this fixed the issue but buying new iPads/iPhones is a bit of an extreme option to fix this issue, so I am not suggesting this as a fix!!!

My new issue is the fact that I have just purchased the value pack and whilst the money has been taken for this purchase, the value pack has not downloaded on to my game. I wish I'd just learned from the issues I had with the last pack!! Now I'm going to have to spend time emailing support to rectify the issue, yet again!

In-app purchases should not be this complex surely?

DragonMaster128z
12-28-13, 07:32 AM
I had exactly the same issue and the only thing that resolved it was that fact I got a new iPad for Christmas and had to transfer my games over to that. Somehow, this fixed the issue but buying new iPads/iPhones is a bit of an extreme option to fix this issue, so I am not suggesting this as a fix!!!

My new issue is the fact that I have just purchased the value pack and whilst the money has been taken for this purchase, the value pack has not downloaded on to my game. I wish I'd just learned from the issues I had with the last pack!! Now I'm going to have to spend time emailing support to rectify the issue, yet again!

For That Restart your Device, Then Force Close, Then Un-install and re-install and it should appear. This has been happening on Dragon Story a lot. If All else fails. Email Support. But Try those things one more time.

studio1859
12-28-13, 07:34 AM
I'm also experiencing this issue. Please fix it.

kooky panda
12-28-13, 09:27 AM

When I got my new iPhone 5s, I had the same issue, my items were delayed after purchasing. Go ahead and send an email to support@teamlava.com but also go under your iPad- iTunes store and log out of your iTunes account and log back in .
Also check your credit card information, and put in your three digit security code.
I think when I changed devices, my credit card information did not transfer over.

Then restart your device. After I did this, my items were credited to my account.

chucky_egg
12-28-13, 10:18 AM
When I got my new iPhone 5s, I had the same issue, my items were delayed after purchasing. Go ahead and send an email to support@teamlava.com but also go under your iPad- iTunes store and log out of your iTunes account and log back in .
Also check your credit card information, and put in your three digit security code.
I think when I changed devices, my credit card information did not transfer over.

Then restart your device. After I did this, my items were credited to my account.

Thanks, I've already tried all of this and I'd already sorted my three digit security code. I've force closed, uninstalled, reinstalled, you name it!

Also, now I've got the sign in to iTunes box coming up each time I load my game up. Aghh, I give up!

I've emailed support anyway...

studio1859
12-28-13, 10:41 AM
Ditto all of the above. Please fix this issue.

pipipooh1977
12-28-13, 11:18 AM
I'm done buying packs in fs2 for this very reason. I never have or had issues when I purchased gems in BS & RS. Only in fs2! It is very annoying.....I wish they would hurry and fix it. It's obviously a bug.

sandover789
12-31-13, 04:58 AM
Same here. very uncomfortable to play the game. Please fix!!!

pipipooh1977
01-09-14, 08:06 AM
Is TL just not going to fix this issue? I'm not going to use the Christmas version just so I don't have the annoyance of the pop up box.....Christmas is OVER and none of the peppermint recipes or crop is available anymore so there is no point in looking at the Christmas decor anymore....!

Hurry and fix the issue, I went in ITunes on my desktop and signed out of my account, then signed in then reset all my download alerts.....still that has NOT fixed the issue! I still get the sign in pop up when I go in the game! It's really should be a priority for you TL......get on it!

ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

pipipooh1977
01-25-14, 10:56 AM
Even after I updated fs2 version I still get the sign in box when I go in the game! Why can't TL fix this? It's been doing it since November....I am so sick of it! The biggest mistake I made was buy that stupid Starter Pack....I will NEVER buy any gems or package again in this game! They can't fix any bugs in this game, and expect us to live with this annoyance! It's been days to weeks since I got on the game because it's so annoying having to exit that stupid sign in box. But after I saw there was an update in the App Store I was hoping it would fix the issue....but NOPE still got the dumb box! :mad:

Please look into my game and fix it, it is a failed download and you need to correct it. I tried by going into my iTunes account and signing out but it didn't solve the problem.