PDA

View Full Version : New android update

Unregistered
01-11-11, 08:13 AM
Today i installed the update of restaurant story and w**!
The only thing we get are links to other games of lavateam? What are they thinking to give us that??? There are other important items that need to be fixed and they give us this?? What is the use of this update?? Promote your other games with many bugs on android?? Or can we earn something by playing those games? Teamlava give us a good update or good info!! And norman reply on this for once! You only give answer to simple questions...

Unregistered
01-11-11, 12:40 PM
You are absolutely right! This update was a joke! Like we want to play your other buggy games to! Fix them is the only solution! Quit wasting our time with BS updates! DO YOUR JOB! TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR PRODUCT! YOU LOOK LIKE FOOLS!

totally bummed
01-11-11, 04:34 PM
agreed, please finish the games you have out! we really want flour and wall devour for rs and bs. why is this so hard? the rest of the game is converted why was the best part left off!

Sempra
01-12-11, 06:15 AM
The new update has made the game very jerky for me and ends up with the force close pop up appear fairly often now :( before this it was perfectly fine.

I'm using the xperia x10

Tammys cafe
01-12-11, 06:28 AM
I can't change my floor I have missing decoration parts in my restaurant story and bakery on my cricket adroit huawe phone and it's very slow moving please fix