PDA

View Full Version : Help. My upgrading Royal hall stopped on its own

augrad
12-15-13, 11:24 AM
For the past several days I have been working on getting up enough gold to upgrade my royal hall from level 7 to 8. Cost is 4.4mil. I got up to 3.2mil. Then bought the remaining 1.2mil with gems. Cost was a little over 300 gems. Almost all I had. I upgraded and it started. Now today it is not upgrading. I don't have the gold and my gems are still gone. Who do I need to call to fix this?

kittensabc
12-15-13, 01:11 PM
For the past several days I have been working on getting up enough gold to upgrade my royal hall from level 7 to 8. Cost is 4.4mil. I got up to 3.2mil. Then bought the remaining 1.2mil with gems. Cost was a little over 300 gems. Almost all I had. I upgraded and it started. Now today it is not upgrading. I don't have the gold and my gems are still gone. Who do I need to call to fix this?

To preempt Turtle or Panda, you can try deleting or reinstalling your game (No data will be lost) and if that does not work you can alert support to what is going on by emailing them at support@firemocha.com

FrozenTurtle
12-16-13, 01:58 PM
It looks like there was an issue that occurred when you began upgrading your Royal Hall. This should be resolved and you should see your previous upgrade progress. :)