PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with the game today????

enaid03
12-15-13, 09:02 AM
This is downright horrible. Why does it happen every time there is a weekend of some promotion that the game is constantly going offline?

I have lost so much stuff I have bought from the market, then find out what I just did did not take.

It is isolated to FS2 only. Other TL games are fine????

enaid03
12-15-13, 09:11 AM
Oops. I just saw the thread about buying from neighbors. My problem is buying from the newspaper. I looks like the server issues mentioned on 12/13 have not been fully resolved yet.

jelichami
12-15-13, 09:26 AM
Game is crashing constantly. I've been playing for a few months and have never experienced anything like this. Sometimes I've lost coins when it crashes because I don't get credit for something I just sold in the store and sometimes it is letting me sell the same item more than once. I had four loaves of bread in the barn. I put them up for sale. The game crashed. When it came back onine, those four loaves of bread were for sale in my market and they appeared back in the barn as well, so I sold them twice. That didn't make up for the coins I'd lost on a big sale of pizzas, but it was nice to have one weird glitch allow some recuperation. Oh, and BTW, the bread is back in the barn now, after selling twice !

lee555
12-15-13, 12:59 PM
It is now impossible to play this game. Haven't been able to sell anything all day, crashes every 30 seconds or so. It's not my connection and all other games work perfectly. It's a ridiculous waste of time to persevere trying. TL obviously have no intention of addressing the crashing issue.

fartknuckle1
12-15-13, 01:20 PM
Newspaper and shop actions "crash" game BUT double clicking iOS 7 iPad shows game still active. Switch to game, game reloads, crashes if shop or newspaper accessed. Had to upgrade barn because sold goods not subtracted from item count in barn until second or third reload. Lost some deliverables because of this too. Annoying, and almost totally unplayable.

decostop
12-17-13, 05:08 AM
Game is still crashing every minute or so. I've lost gems, I've lost coins, I've lost my patience.