PDA

View Full Version : Whatever you guys are doing, please stop.

tiedyetim
12-15-13, 08:51 AM
So yesterday, it was tweaking matching with horrible results for most of the day. Today I'm not sure what you're up to, but everyone is losing connect after battle and is like battle never happened loot and crown wise. Troops remain gone. When people are off work on a weekend, hot patching isn't the best idea you ever had. One can only assume that logic, critical thinking, and common sense weren't part of Mama's lessons.

jackansi
12-15-13, 08:59 AM
Totally agree.. Welcome to Kingdom Crash!

Lost well over 1 mil coins in potential income thanks to these end of battle crashes, plus I had to pay stones to replenish my troops after each as well...

k6scux
12-15-13, 07:08 PM
Me too. I'm sick of winning a battle just to have it crash at the end and lose my loot.

Adjie8
12-15-13, 09:34 PM
This game kicked me off when a player want to attack my kingdom and let me in after the attack has done. Terrific ... ! dude !

deltaframe
12-16-13, 08:40 AM
and i thought i was the only one with this issue! this is really frustrating. happens almost after every raid! the hell!

tiedyetim
12-19-13, 06:42 AM
Again. Really guys. Let me offer a solution.

Make changes and run them on a TEST server. When you have it where you want it, SCHEDULE maintenance in advance, then deploy.

Hot patching and tinkering is beyond stupid. PLEASE STOP.

Edit - they are tinkering with matching again. Same horrible results. I'm not wasting gold attacking. Have a great day everyone ! :)

tiedyetim
12-21-13, 09:16 AM
So now it's the crash - no Internet connection - after each battle again. Please fix this.

jackansi
12-23-13, 08:09 AM
And it is happening EVERY weekend morning. Last two weeks straight. Get your act together!

jackansi
12-23-13, 08:28 AM
At least acknowledge our concerns here. Show your "customers" that you even care about your own software crashing.