PDA

View Full Version : Victim of "Loodi"?

Chianti
12-14-13, 05:12 PM
If you're a victim of "Loodi", currently in the alliance "KingDom" please post here. No offense to KingDom - he just happens to be in your alliance right now.

Loodi is somehow attacking multiple players, including myself, with our shields up. This is not the double attack bug, where you're able to attack someone twice before their shield comes up. Loodi is somehow using the back end api to attack kingdoms with their shield up. He is also abusing the <50% win bug.

Turtle, I know there is a method to deal with "hackers", and we all have submitted tickets, but this issue needs to be escalated. His account needs to be frozen pending investigation. I'm a 34 year old Social Engineer with an expertise in QA working for a fortune 500 company - trust me, what Loodi is doing is 100% "hacking" the system.

If you also have experience with this player, please reply to this thread. Thank you.

fattom19
12-14-13, 05:20 PM
Yes he has attacked me and he won but he got below 50% 11731 this happened to me and I also know it happened to someone else twice in one day from loodi, I reported him but I also agree that his acc should be frozen pending investigation... Please stop this person from continually *****ing!

fmoop954
12-14-13, 05:37 PM
Yes, this same player attacked me twice while under an active 8 hr shield within 15 mins apart. I have reported this occurrence and waiting on a response. I have been an active player for some time, and have contemplated quitting due to this type of behavior. This player needs to have his account investigated immediately!

Chianti
12-14-13, 05:43 PM
I neglected to mention, when loodi attacks me, I recieve no push notification like "you've been attacked by xxx". I get this notification 100% of the time with anyone else. Additionally, when I log into the game, it doesn't open up the attack screen like it always does if you've been attacked while you were away.

hounds66
12-14-13, 05:52 PM
Does any account ever get permanately banned as stated in Tournament Rules?
I would think FireMocha/teamlava/storm8 could take time to watch replays and look at pics, I know that Storm8 employees ay these games as well, coupd it be nothing happens to such players is because they are the same ones we are reporting?

Chianti
12-14-13, 05:55 PM
I can vouche for the fact that everyone in my alliance that is victim of loodi has submitted a ticket, but I cannot say the same for everyone else.

If you're posting here and you haven't submitted a ticket, please email support@firemocha.com

or

Click Here to open a new ticket (http://support.storm8.com/anonymous_requests/new)

Chianti
12-14-13, 05:57 PM
Does any account ever get permanately banned as stated in Tournament Rules?
I would think FireMocha/teamlava/storm8 could take time to watch replays and look at pics, I know that Storm8 employees ay these games as well, coupd it be nothing happens to such players is because they are the same ones we are reporting?

Only turtle can answer this. From my experience, however, I've only ever seen crowns and resources taken back from "hackers" and returned to players, but the hackers account remains active.

Chianti
12-14-13, 06:04 PM
Please look into my fellow clan members account: Mischant

She has fallen victim to this guy more than anyone, and I'm on the verge of losing her, and others, due to this player and firemocha support failing to address things expeditiously, especially when it comes to zero day hackers like this guy.

FrozenTurtle
12-14-13, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the reports everyone, but please follow the rules in regards to reporting other players. These rules are in place to preserve the privacy of these players. Abnormal battles could be the result of a game issue, caused by no fault of the player. With that said, we do investigate all reports received and take the appropriate actions.

While we cannot disclose any information regarding a particular player, if we find evidence that anyone has violated our terms of service, we do ban access to the account in question. Thanks for everyone's cooperation!