PDA

View Full Version : Why are there no christmas items to buy?

CelestiasHeaven
12-14-13, 03:38 PM
I was wondering about those 3 games it seems like every game has christmas items to buy whitch you can use to decorate for your restaurant, bakery or store.
But not fashion story?
This games has so many different editions like thanks giving why are there not items here to buy for christmas?? i dont mean boxes i mean items you can use to decorate i know that teamlava probaly will not make anymore new items or updates for nightclub story but why arent there any christmas items for fashion story or for petshop story or dragon story?
Dragon story in a winterlook would look great.

featherzpalace
12-14-13, 05:46 PM
I think they want us to play separately on the Christmas edition. I did, so I could bring over the outfits, but when the outfits came over, I was missing some items, like the white feather wings! I was so disappointed! Also there were event Christmas items that I would love to have merged into campus life reg, edition. I will never do this again.

andromedablack
12-15-13, 03:15 PM
Sorry but I don't understand the reason for this thread, this week we had a Christmas update with a Christmas catalogue and Christmas deco and we have two more weeks before Christmas so obviously there are more Christmas items to come... So how can you say that there's no Christmas stuff as this week we had a Christmas update?

PinkPixiShop
12-17-13, 08:23 AM
@ CelestiasHeaven : You many not see any Christmas items because they may only be available to/at certain levels. I am not 100% sure because I am leveled up enough that all updates and offerings are accessible. Try scrolling through the various decor, wall and tile categories and check to see if you notice any Christmas themed items locked for a certain level. That might be the case. :)

CelestiasHeaven
12-22-13, 06:31 PM
Sorry but I don't understand the reason for this thread, this week we had a Christmas update with a Christmas catalogue and Christmas deco and we have two more weeks before Christmas so obviously there are more Christmas items to come... So how can you say that there's no Christmas stuff as this week we had a Christmas update?

Lol sry i can only order 2 new outfits in the Christmas Fashsion story and use Walls in Winter Style to decorate my home with a winterlook..and therefore there are no more Items for christmas to buy, i used the other Fashions Story Versions to play, it only changed one thing in the orginal game you can order differently new clothes and thats about it, the items never change in the orignal Fashion story or in the Christmas Edition or in the Thanksgiving edition but other Games from Teamlava offer Christmas items to buy like bakery story, restaurant story and thats why i am a little bit dissapointed about that.
You can buy 1-2 Christmas items in Pets Shop and thats about it.
In Dragon Story you get no Land snow scape, and the dragons only then which are now to see on the cover for the Dragon Story Christmas edition is when you breed or them or buy theme with gold, but also there a no decorating items for Dragon Story, and i dont think it would hurt Teamlava to gives us more Christmas/Winter Items to decorate for Christmas and the Winter season and thats my point.

CelestiasHeaven
12-22-13, 06:34 PM
@ CelestiasHeaven : You many not see any Christmas items because they may only be available to/at certain levels. I am not 100% sure because I am leveled up enough that all updates and offerings are accessible. Try scrolling through the various decor, wall and tile categories and check to see if you notice any Christmas themed items locked for a certain level. That might be the case. :)

Well my levels in Fashion Story is:83 i think that should be high enough?in the other two games i mentioned i am even on the current level or on a bit higher level, so i dont think the level should be to blame for not to see more christmas items to buy i dont see more new items for the winter/ christmas seaons in the decorations scenes or in the other categorys..

jojopeanut
12-22-13, 06:46 PM
Well my levels in Fashion Story is:83 i think that should be high enough?in the other two games i mentioned i am even on the current level or on a bit higher level, so i dont think the level should be to blame for not to see more christmas items to buy i the decorations scenes or in the other categorys..

You should be able to see and buy the Christmas trees, snowman and ice swans. Do you have the new winter box? Maybe you should contact TL.

CelestiasHeaven
12-22-13, 07:10 PM
i have a snow chest no new winter box. well finally the put now 2 new items to purchase in the decory category:
Holiday Sweets, Chic Snowman, and Beared Nutcracker, and some other items at the time where i created my first post here i didnt had any of this items to buy and thats the truth, the ice swans are i can purchase, but when it comes to tables, wall decor,walls, changing rooms there are now new christmas items there at all :( they other 2 teamavas games i mentioned get some new stlyes for floors and walls espically for christmas but not fashion story :( and the good looking christmas stuff at the decor are those who cost gems, not coins sry guy but i expected a bit more, then when i want to have good looking christmas items is all i can do is buy them with gems..the other games gave you more options to decorate in a good looking way, even without spending gems, and thats what i dont like now about fashion story, dragon story and petstory when it comes to the christmas topic.

jojopeanut
12-22-13, 07:26 PM
Sorry yes it's called Snowy Chest.