PDA

View Full Version : Crown problem!!!

RocketSauce12
12-14-13, 02:56 PM
There has been a problem that my clan mates and I have noticed. We've noticed that a lot of people we're attempting to battle only award us 0 crowns. What's up with that??? Why would I want to battle someone that will give me 0 crowns? Now that there are more challenges to get more crowns to get more crystals, this problem needs to get fixed. I'm waisting a lot of money switching opponents trying to find someone that will give me some crowns. It's either someone that will give me no crowns or someone who is a lot more experienced than me and has a lot of defenses so I could never win an attack. Please fix this problem soon.

kittensabc
12-14-13, 08:07 PM
There has been a problem that my clan mates and I have noticed. We've noticed that a lot of people we're attempting to battle only award us 0 crowns. What's up with that??? Why would I want to battle someone that will give me 0 crowns? Now that there are more challenges to get more crowns to get more crystals, this problem needs to get fixed. I'm waisting a lot of money switching opponents trying to find someone that will give me some crowns. It's either someone that will give me no crowns or someone who is a lot more experienced than me and has a lot of defenses so I could never win an attack. Please fix this problem soon.

This is not a glitch, it is simply part of having a higher Crown count. I have noticed that the '0 crown battles' occur in cycles, so try taking a 15 minute break and trying again. Alternatively, you can go money hunting!

meyoume
12-15-13, 05:50 PM
I go days and days without a single crown battle to be found.....I don't think THAT should be part of the game.
This has been going on for several weeks now. People who have higher crown levels than I say they find good battles. So it's not the crown level. Seriously no battle should be zero crowns for your effort

k6scux
12-15-13, 07:20 PM
I agree. We are in the middle of a tournament which is supposed to be about collecting more crowns. And yet for two days I haven't found a single crown to battle for. Even the highly defended level 71 opponents offer me 0 crowns. What's the point of that? Suddenly I'm no longer able to play the game or participate in the tournaments? Come on Fire Mocha, are you trying to lose customers?

meyoume
12-16-13, 08:39 AM
A full week with basically no crowns to be found.........I have spent millions on searching all the while I am attacked .
People are getting PLENTY of crowns off of me. I have lost 300 crowns........300!!!!!!! With zero chance of recouping ANY of them
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr seriously about to uninstall this game
Sad thing is I loved this game , spent at close to $300 real money on it
I don't mind spending money on entertainment but now I am just feeling screwed over :(

Chianti
12-16-13, 09:48 AM
A full week with basically no crowns to be found.........I have spent millions on searching all the while I am attacked .
People are getting PLENTY of crowns off of me. I have lost 300 crowns........300!!!!!!! With zero chance of recouping ANY of them
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr seriously about to uninstall this game
Sad thing is I loved this game , spent at close to $300 real money on it
I don't mind spending money on entertainment but now I am just feeling screwed over :(

^-- Amen. There should be no such thing as a zero crown battle. Every battle should give you at least 1 crown as long as the opponent is within your battle range.

SANDSCApe
12-19-13, 10:29 AM
^-- Amen. There should be no such thing as a zero crown battle. Every battle should give you at least 1 crown as long as the opponent is within your battle range.

Not. A zero-crown battle is one you have no business losing. Based on your crowns, the system thinks you're more than capable of winning and that there's not much of a challenge. The system is wrong, yeah? It's not a pinky-flick effort, yeah? Then you've over-ranked yourself.
Mind you, such a battle may still have some value if you choose to fight it:
Looted resources (if there's any),
Improvements to your stats upon winning (if you care),
Downgrade in ranking upon losing (if you recognize a need for such adjustment).
It's all good.

syllrag
12-19-13, 10:36 AM
Not. A zero-crown battle is one you have no business losing. Based on your crowns, the system thinks you're more than capable of winning and that there's not much of a challenge. The system is wrong, yeah? It's not a pinky-flick effort, yeah? Then you've over-ranked yourself.
Mind you, such a battle may still have some value if you choose to fight it:
Looted resources (if there's any),
Improvements to your stats upon winning (if you care),
Downgrade in ranking upon losing (if you recognize a need for such adjustment).
It's all good.

Most people who complain are mostly ***ning for the top 50 and top 3 leader board, especially for the gem reward. Not much to do with crowns beside that.

meyoume
01-16-14, 09:55 AM
Most people should be ***ning for the top 50 duh lol
This is a competitive game...unless you just enjoy looking at your base and playing with decorating it, most anyone should be looking for crowns. If the game matches us correctly , all battles should have crowns because then you are battling players who are our equals....I personally don't like beating up people who are at a much lower level. If I win a battle, I want it to be with a player who is on equal standing. Then I have accomplished something.

masterswordman
01-29-14, 02:43 AM
I do noticed that there are a lot of 0 crowns battle. But something worse is when you are searching. It show you 39 crowns.
But when u start attacking. It changed to 0 crowns. Is this a bug or *****ing by the player or FM?

I agree that this is annoying.

syllrag
01-29-14, 10:31 PM
I do noticed that there are a lot of 0 crowns battle. But something worse is when you are searching. It show you 39 crowns.
But when u start attacking. It changed to 0 crowns. Is this a bug or *****ing by the player or FM?

I agree that this is annoying.

Are you serious?? I have never checked. The bug is getting out of hand..

mika112799
02-02-14, 07:00 AM
This is driving me nuts. I work my butt off to stay in the top 50, but I can not find crown battles. I've stopped buying gems, because I've stopped enjoying the game. Now I just show up and chat with my friends. It's boring when I can go a week and only find one battle that isn't a 0 crown game. And I'm not getting enough loot at my level to train more troops. I'm just about done and if my teammates all had kik, I'd have already left for a game I can actually play and not just watch it get worse. Thanks FM, for making me feel like I've wasted my time and my money. Hope ya fix this game before we all give up.