PDA

View Full Version : Weird colors...

cedkugedchgd
12-14-13, 02:19 PM
with posting the thread about the nightmare bug i decided to do another thread of a similar topic.

there are SOME dragons whose colors just totally do NOT fit to their given element's colors.

for example nightmare has the colors black, red and yellow. but why did they make it a purple/red/yellow? why did TL make it purple and not black?

and then there's snowman. the majority color is clearly WHITE! but the only colors given are red and green which fits but... where's the light element?

now we have tinsel. what the hell? in the tinsel dragon i clearly see the colors yellow, white and green. but why the hell did TL make it purple/red/yellow?! where do you see purple and red?! o_o

vampire... i don't have to say anything bout this one right? blue and purple... seriously? blue and purple?! xD why not just red/white/black? would've been perfect but oh well...

i'd really like to hear a response from the TL staff members cause i'm really curious about this :) what do you guys think?

HenryLucky1
12-14-13, 03:59 PM
Hahaha, yeah I have same thinking with you, TL is just different, lol

danni7788
12-14-13, 04:07 PM
You know what's weird? You know the filters in the market where you can see dragons of a certain color... Nightmare shows up when I filter to all of the black dragons. Probably a bug, but I thought it was weird. And I agree with you! Vampire is the worst in terms of strange colors.

doop01
12-14-13, 04:09 PM
Yep. Some of them just don't make any sense.