PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Battle Arena Difficulty

ergerf
12-14-13, 10:38 AM
I really enjoy this game and have great fun trying to breed/win any of the dragons that come along. However, since I have reached a higher level I have found that the difficulty of the battle arena has become a little insane, I have been stuck against a level 12 diamond dragon for several days now and am losing heart. Mostly because being stuck has meant that I have missed out a craft dragon and also makes me know that I will miss out on the next craft dragon as well.

My suggestion is this, as players are capped to a level 10 dragon so too should the regular battle arena dragons be, tournaments are a whole different thing. If it is a case of making sure that things are more difficult for higher level players then having their opponents set to level 10 should make life difficult enough

dubbleyooteeyef
12-29-13, 05:45 PM
or just have the ability to cancel out of a particular fight. Even if its on an extended timer.

The whole battle arena is poorly written anyway.
No matter what dragon or attack you use every fight is a percentage chance to get 1 only critical hit to win.
When that is 10% - 15%, it seems like less than 1%

MakJulos
01-01-14, 04:39 AM
It's quite annoying, they shouldn't call it "tournament" really, not when it's more a lottery. A combat system based on colours, classes and ofc level would be awesome - and maybe the DS one used to work that way, but the addition of new dragon classes messed things up? Perhaps the hunger for more profit made game developers worsen odds? Anyway the way these tournaments work really is an embarrassment for TL in an otherwise quite nice game.